єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

42

13.6K 328 116
By EstellaNovella

"They did what?" Faline asks Melissa as they walk into the police station.

"They kidnapped Jackson," Melissa tells her.

"Mary, Jesus and fucking Joseph," Faline says, rubbing a hand over her face.

They stand in the room where Sheriff Stilinski is reading out the terms of Scott and Stiles' restraining order that was placed by Jackson's father.

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson Whittemore" Sheriff Stilinski reads. "You will not speak to him, you will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically."

Sheriff Stilinski throws the clipboard onto the table.

"What about school?" Stiles asks.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty-foot distance," Sheriff Stilinski says.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there are only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Stiles asks and Faline runs a hand over her face. "I'll just hold it"

"Move," Melissa says as Scott stops to stare at Stiles and his father. "It's not just this. Although, a restraining order is a new low I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior from you. The late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed"

"I missed a chemistry test?" Scott asks.

"Really, Scott? Really?" Melissa asks. "Yes, you missed a test. I have to ground you. I am grounding you. You are grounded."

"What about work?" Scott asks.

"Fine other than work and no TV" Melissa says.

"TV's broken," Scott says.

"Then no computer" Melissa says.

"I need the computer for school," Scott says.

"Then no, uh" Melissa turns and spots Stiles and Faline. "No Stiles. And no Faline"

"What no Stiles?" Said boy asks.

"Faline wasn't involved in this,"

"No Stiles and Faline" Melissa shouts and Stiles and Faline step back. "And no more car privileges give me your keys. Give 'em to me! Oh for the love of God"

"Mom do you want me to-" Scott begins.

"No," Melissa says.

"Mom, come on, let me just" Scott grabs Melissa's hands. "Mom, mom"

"What is going on with you?" Melissa asks. "Is this about Allison, Scott?"

"Do you really wanna know?" Scott asks.

"Yeah," Melissa says. "Is this about your father? It is isn't it, Scott? Okay, you know what, we'll talk about this at home"

The next day, Faline, Scott, Stiles, and Allison are talking through the shelves.

"It's the most of what Lydia and Faline could translate between them" Allison whispers. "Trust me, Lydia was very confused"

"What'd you tell her?" Scott asks.

"That we're part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures"

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures," Stiles says.

"O- Oh," Allison says. "Great"

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?"

"Not really but Stiles was right about murderers," Allison says.

"Yes!"

"It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance," Faline says. "There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village-"

"Alright see?" Stiles says. "Maybe it's not all that bad"

"Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to," Allison says.

"All bad" Stiles says, "All very, very bad"

"Here's the thing though, the kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf," Faline says. "But it can't be until it resolves that in its past which manifested it"

"Okay if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy I could have told you that myself"

"What if it has something to do with his parents? His real parents" Allison asks

"Yeah does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott asks and they all look at Faline.

"No," Faline says. "I am not sharing that kind of stuff. No way"

"I'll talk to him myself," Allison says.

"I'll go with you" Faline sighs. "He gets very touchy about his parents"

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott asks.

"You have a make-up exam remember?" Allison asks.

"Promise me," Scott says. "If he does anything, you run the other way"

"We can take care of ourselves," Allison says.

"Allison if you or Faline get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me," Scott says. "If he does anything-"

"Like?"

"Anything weird or bizarre- Anything"

"Anything evil," Stiles says, sticking his head through the shelves before Allison shoves his head back. "Ah, ow!"

Faline and Allison were following Jackson through the corridor and Allison slips into the locker room and Faline goes to follow but Matt appears.

"Oh you just scared the hell out of me" Matt laughs.

"Sorry, I was, I was just, um, I was- Nothing," Faline says.

"Nice heels," Matt says, pointing at the heeled boots in Faline's hands.

"Oh! Yeah, uh, my feet were hurting so I took them off"

"Same reason I never wear mine," Matt says and Faline laughs. "Did you hear about the underground show? Apparently, they've got some big-name spinning"

"Oh, you mean like a rave?" Faline asks. "I've heard whisperings"

"Is it still a rave if you don't roll? I just call it a party but hey I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you're down" Matt says. "As friends of course"

"That sounds great," Faline says.

"Great" Matt says.

"So um how much do I owe you?" Faline asks.

"Nothing," Matt says. "On me. It's Friday so looking forward to it"

Faline watches as Scott barges past and into the locker room.

"Oh dear god," Faline says. "Okay Matt, um, Friday"

Scott and Jackson burst out of the locker room, water sloshing along the floor.

"Scott, what the fuck are you doing?"

Faline quickly restrains Jackson with the help of Erica, slamming him against the wall.

"WHAT DO YOU IDIOTS THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Mr. Haris shouts. "JACKSON, CALM DOWN! Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself? Stilinski? Michaels?"

"You dropped this" Matt hands, Scott, the tablet.

"You and you-" Haris says. "Actually- All of you- Detention. Three o'clock"

Faline walks into the library with a sigh.

"We can't be in detention together," Jackson says. "I have a restraining order against these tools"

"All of these tools?" Mr. Haris asks.

"No, just us tools," Stiles says.

"Fine, you two over there," Mr. Harris says.

Faline rests her hand against her palm and begins making silly faces from her seat next to Allison causing Erica to laugh. Faline watches as Jackson leaves.

"No one leaves their seats," Mr. Harris says.

Faline watches as Scott and Stiles run over to Erica.

"Scott McCall please report to the Principal's office"

Jackson walks back in and Faline frowns.

"You look like shit" Faline states.

Everyone begins to move as Mr. Harris zips up his bag and he laughs.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Uh yes, I'm leaving" Mr. Harris says. "But none of you are. You may go when you're done with the reshelving. Enjoy the rest of your evening"

"He just bathes in the tears of children doesn't he?" Faline asks. "Fucking dickhead"

The witch grabs a trolley and moves to the aisle furthest away from everyone and begins placing the books on the shelves. She grabs a chair to stand on so she can reach the top shelves.

Faline lets out a shriek when the kanima's face sticks through, causing her to lean backwards.

The speed of Faline's movements causes her to throw the chair off balance. Her eyes widen as she falls backwards only for her to land in a pair of arms.

"Falling for me?" Stiles asks.

"Not the time," Faline says, patting his cheek.

They watch Jackson stand by the chalkboard before he begins to write.

STAY OUT OF MY WAY OR I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU

Faline watches in shock as Jackson jumps out the window.

Faline turns to Erica to find her seizing on the floor, causing to drop to her side.

"I think she's having a seizure," Faline says.

"We need to get her to a hospital," Stiles says.

"Derek," Erica says. "Only to Derek"

"Go," Allison says.

Faline and Stiles carry Erica between them to Stiles' jeep, before placing her in the back. Faline holding her hand tightly.

"You're the Tai to my Cher" Erica whispers and Faline nods.

"Always," Faline says, pressing a kiss to Erica's hand.

Faline places her hand on Erica's forehead before she begins muttering under her breath.

"What are you doing?"

"Draining the kanima venom from her system," Faline says, her hand glowing as she does so.

They get her to Derek who takes it from there. Faline leans into Stiles' side and he wraps an arm around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 91 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...
49.9K 794 28
𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 | "𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰�...
7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...
384 45 23
Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin were two young teenagers, both having kon idea how their lives would turn out. But Stiles didn't know that Lydia ev...