єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

39

13.5K 340 78
By EstellaNovella

Faline is walking through the school, her head in the clouds. Her line of thought is broken when she crashes into someone.

"I'm sorry," Faline says as she squats down to pick up her books.

"It's alright" Faline looks up to see Matt.

Matt picks up a few books before handing them to her.

"Thank you," Faline says. "Normally I pay attention-"

"Are you okay?" Matt asks Faline. "You seem kind of distracted lately"

"A lot is going on," Faline says.

"If you ever want to talk, I'll lend an ear," Matt says.

"That's really sweet," Faline says, holding her books to her chest. "Thank you"

"No problem," Matt says, smiling at her.

He places a hand on her shoulder and gives it a comforting squeeze before walking away. Matt smirks to himself as he walks away.

"Alright," Stiles says as they walk through the hallway. "I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers"

"That thing was not a jaguar," Scott says.

"Yeah and I'm not exactly a murderer," Stiles says.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody," Faline says. "Which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead"

"You know" Stiles calls. "Sometimes I really begin to question this friendship"

They take their seats in Coach's class and Jackson sits at the desk next to Faline.

"Hey testicle left and right," Jackson says. "What the hell is a kanima?"

The trio turns to look at him in surprise at his words.

"Alright listen up," Coach says. "Quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult I'm not even too sure I could pass it. Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question"

"Paralyzed from the neck down," Jackson says. "Do you have any idea what that feels like?"

"I'm familiar with the sensation," Stiles says.

"Why would Derek test you?" Scott asks. "Why would he think that it's you?"

"How should I know?" Jackson asks.

"Wait do they think it's Lydia?" Faline asks.

"I don't know," Jackson says. "All I heard was her name and something about chemistry"

"JACKSON!" Coach shouts. "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?"

"Um- Just an undying admiration for my, my coach," Jackson says, and Faline snickers.

"That's really kind of you" Coach says. "Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else? Michaels, what's funny? You know what it doesn't matter because I am sure that your test will be the only one in this class that won't make me want to hang myself"

"How do we know it's not her?" Scott asks.

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing okay?" Stiles says. "And what I saw was pure evil and-"

"Lydia's about fifty percent evil," Faline says with an amused smile. "Maybe sixty. But no more than forty on a good day"

"That's not a very good argument," Scott says.

"I'm aware of that" Faline says. "But I swear it's not her"

Lydia steps up to the board and  Faline frowns as she begins writing on the board.

"LYDIA!" Coach snaps and the girl snaps out of it. "Okay then. Anybody else want to try answering? This time in English?"

Faline takes a picture of the board and flips it around.

"What is that? Greek?" Scott asks.

"It is English," Faline says.

SOMEONEHELPME

"Derek's not going to kill her unless he has proof," Faline says.

"Alright, so he tests her as he did with Jackson, right?" Stiles asks. "But when and where?"

"I think here and now," Scott says.

Faline quickly sits next to Lydia and Scott sits on the other side leaving Stiles to grab a chair and drag it up next to the table.

"Einstein once said, 'Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity' and I'm not sure about the universe," Mr. Harris says. "I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-"

Harris is cut off by all of the male occupants in the room, minus Stiles, Scott, and Isaac, and a few females raising their hands.

"I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall" Harris says. "Alright next two. Miss Argent and Miss Michaels, you're together. Miss Martin seeing as there's an odd number you can work as a three"

"What the hell is going on?" Allison hisses.

"They think Lydia is the Kanima" Faline replies quietly, looking at the girl beside them.

"Never?" Lydia asks, looking at Erica's hand on Scott's thigh. "You never get jealous?"

"Why would I?" Allison asks.

"Because of that thing happening over there," Lydia says. "That requires some jealousy"

"She's trying to get a rise out of you," Faline says. "Just ignore it"

The bell rings.

"Switch"

Faline joins Stiles and they are joined by Isaac. 

"If you harm one strawberry blonde hair on her head" Stiles begins. "I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to Faline as a birthday present"

"Really?" Isaac asks. "I've never actually been to one of her big, invite-only birthday parties. Did ask her out once though"

"Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story" Stiles replies. "I'm gonna pass thanks"

"It was the first day of freshman year," Isaac says.

"You thought everything was gonna be different in high school," Stiles says. "But she said no"

"Yeah, she even laughed," Isaac says. "Told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain"

"Mm unrequited love's a bitch" Stiles says. "Maybe you should write about it in English class, you know? Channel all that negative energy"

"You'd know about that right?" Isaac asks, his eyes flicking to Faline. "Besides I thought I'd channel it into killing her. I'm not very good at writing"

"I will werewolf spit roast you," Faline says. "Then I'll leave you in the woods for the coyotes to finish off. You may be a part of Derek's pack but you touch Lydia and you're fair game"

"And switch," Mr. Harris says.

Faline moves next to Matt who grins at her.

"Hi," He says.

His gaze was almost predatory and it made Faline uncomfortable.

"Um hi," Faline says.

"If you're trying to test my patience Mr. Stilinski, I guarantee it'll be a failing grade"

"So," Matt says. "Do you know anything about this stuff?"

Faline doesn't reply and begins adding what they needed for crystals to form and Matt picks up his camera and takes a photo.

"Do you work for the yearbook?" Faline asks.

"Something like that"  Matt says.

"Time" Mr. Harris calls. "If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal"

Faline uses the tongues to pull the crystal out of the beaker before looking at the yellow mush in Scott and Stiles' beaker.

"Now for the part of the experiment I'm sure you will all enjoy," Mr. Harris says.

"You can eat it"

Stiles looks at his beaker with wide eyes but Faline hands him a crystal, popping one in her mouth.

"LYDIA" Scott shouts, standing up.

"Hey," Matt says. "Do you want to maybe go on a date sometime?"

"Matt" Faline sighs. "I'm sure you're really sweet and there's a girl out there waiting for you to waltz her into a stupor but-"

"You're not that girl?" Matt says.

"Exactly," Faline says. "I really am sorry"

"It's okay," Matt says, clenching his fists at his side.

Faline's eyes widen when she realizes Lydia wasn't affected by the kanima venom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...
157K 4.9K 30
❝MY REPUTATIONS NEVER BEEN WORSE.❞ ❝SO YOU MUST LIKE ME FOR ME.❞ In which the girl with a taste for human blood realizes that not all m...
121K 3K 59
LIKE MAGIC "Works like magic" BASED ON SEASON 3 AND 4 OF TEEN WOLF | STILES STILINSKI X OC | SLOWBURN | ©Jazminebrightxx
2.9K 110 10
"he found a strange comfort in seeing nothing in her charming gaze. An ominous sense she was either his worst nightmare or an anomaly." [au stiles st...