єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

נכתב על ידי EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... עוד

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

36

14K 364 85
נכתב על ידי EstellaNovella

Faline is sats on Allison's bed as the three girls all laugh at something Lydia had said. A knock on the door causes them all to look up.

"Headed out?" Mr. Argent asks.

"Studying," Allison says.

Allison walks over to her dad as Faline moves next to Lydia.

"Selfies," Lydia says, and Faline giggles.

The two girls begin making silly faces at the phone.

"You know," Mr. Argent says. "Your mother doesn't like Faline being under her roof"

"After she saved you and me," Allison says. "I think mom should be nicer. And you"

"I like her," Mr. Argent says. "She's a nice girl. But with Gerard around you need to be very careful"

"We will dad," Allison says, giggling as Faline goes cross-eyed as Lydia kisses her cheek. "See? She's just like any other teenager"

Faline, Allison, and Lydia arrive at the ice rink and Allison greets Scott with a kiss and Stiles grins at Faline who smiles back.

Stiles grabs Faline a pair of skates.

"Could it be any colder in here?" Faline mutters.

"Here" Stiles holds out a jacket.

"She's wearing blue," Lydia says. "Orange and blue, not a good combination"

"It's the colours of the Mets," Faline says.

"Exactly," Stiles says and Lydia just glares.

Stiles pulls out a pack of Reese's cups and Faline grins.

"Okay um," Stiles says. "Maybe orange and blue are not the best. But you know Faye, sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be, like, a perfect combination you know. Like two people together who nobody ever thought would be together ever"

"I can see that," Faline says.

"You can?"

"Yeah. I mean Scott and Allison are really cute together"

"Ah yeah them," Stiles says.

"Now," Faline says. "Are we going to sit here talking or are we going to skate?"

Faline steps on the ice, holding out her hands for Stiles to take which he does.

"Isn't this fun?" Faline asks.

"Oh yeah I'm loving-" Stiles is cut off by falling to the floor.

"Oh my god" Faline giggles. "Are you okay?"

"Just a tad rusty," Stiles says.

"When was the last time you skated?" Faline asks.

"At a party when I was like six," Stiles says.

"Do you want me to get you a walker?" Faline asks, pointing at the small frames in the corner of the room.

"No," Stiles says.

Faline begins to help him to his feet and Stiles grapples her shoulders.

"Are you okay?"

"Yep," Stiles says.

Faline bursts out laughing when Scott collided with the glass at the edge of the rink.

"Do you wanna stop?" Faline asks Stiles.

"No we're here to have fun-" Stiles is cut off by colliding with the ice once again.

"Alright," Faline says. "I have a better idea"

Faline places Stiles' hands on her shoulders as she faces him, slowly skating backward.

"Just wait here," Faline says guiding Stiles to the wall.

Stiles watches as Faline skates to the middle before slowly spinning until she picks up the pace. Faline slows and slowly skates back to Stiles.

"I don't have to do that right?" Stiles asks.

"No," Faline says.

"Oh thank god," Stiles says.

"Come on," Faline says taking Stiles' hand. "Don't think too much, just move your feet okay?"

Faline begins skating and Stiles follows. Scott and Allison leave and head to the photo booth and Faline watches as Lydia drops to her knees.

"You see these too right?" Lydia asks, holding up a petal.

"Yeah" Faline frowns and their eyes follow the line of petals to spot a plant in the middle. "Wolfsbane"

"Huh?"

"The plant is wolfsbane" Faline says. "Aconite, monkshood"

Lydia clears the ice and Faline stumbles back slightly when she spots Peter under the ice and he begins to thrash.

Both of the girls scream, clutching onto each other as they do. Stiles tries to pull Faline back from the ice but she continues to scream and the ice begins to climb up the glass and Allison quickly herds an upset Lydia from the room.

Stiles wrestles Faline into his arms as the girl screams and cries.

The next day, Scott approaches Faline and Erica at Erica's locker.

"Two's not enough for Derek," Scott says. "He needs at least three. So who's next?"

Erica scoffs, closing her locker.

"Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you?" Erica asks.

"Who's next?" Scott asks.

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online?" Erica says.

"I don't care," Scott says.

"It happened during class," Erica says. "I started seizing at my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth"

"Erica" Scott says.

"Do you know what happens next?" Erica asks. "I piss myself and they start laughing. You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerk off had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone."

Erica pins Scott against the lockers.

"Look at me now, Scott"

The pair look at Allison.

"That's right. You only have eyes for her"

Erica walks away, pulling Faline with her.

"Derek needs us," Erica says.

Faline is stood in the shadows with Isaac, Erica, and Derek as they watch Scott approach Boyd.

"You can do a lot better than Derek," Scott says and they all step out.

"That really hurt, Scott," Derek says. "I mean if you're going to review me at least take a consensus"

Derek points at the three teenagers stood behind him.

"Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hmm. In a word, transformative" Erica says before growling at Scott.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive," Isaac says. "But other than that, I'm great"

"Okay, hold on," Scott says. "This isn't exactly a fair fight"

"Then go home, Scott," Derek says.

"I meant fair for them," Scott says in his werewolf form before roaring.

Scott launches Isaac back and Faline steps forward to stop the fighting but Derek stops her.

"Not yet,"

Scott kicks Erica before Isaac slams him into the ice machine and throws him across the ice. Scott then swiftly slams Isaac to the ground. Once it's clear Scott's going to win Derek nudges Faline forward.

"Scott stop" Faline calls.

"Don't you get it?" Scott says. "He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!"

"It's true," Derek says. "It is about power"

Derek walks forward and extends his claws before flashing his eyes as Faline squats down to attend to the two betas on the floor. Faline watches as Derek beats her best friend before stepping on his neck, suffocating him.

"Casso tor," Faline says and Derek lifts off the ground as Faline's arm rises higher so does he. "ENOUGH! Both of you, this pissing contest is getting us nowhere. Gerard is a threat to all of us, if we don't work together he will destroy us all one by one. He wants revenge for our roles in Kate's death so we need to work together. The code is null and void now so we're all in danger"

Faline slowly lowers her arm and Derek lowers to the ground.

"Don't" Scott says to Boyd. "You don't wanna be like them"

"You're right," Boyd says, lifting his hoodie to show the bite. "I wanna be like you"

"You know" Isaac begins. "I always thought witches had green skin and warts"

"You're hilarious," Faline says dryly. "Like I'm about to laugh myself into an early grave due to your comedic genius"

Faline walks over to Scott.

"How are you feeling Scotty?" Faline asks.

"Like I just got my ass kicked" Scott groans and Faline helps him up.

"You did Scotty," Faline says. "Big time"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

346K 12.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
2.9K 110 10
"he found a strange comfort in seeing nothing in her charming gaze. An ominous sense she was either his worst nightmare or an anomaly." [au stiles st...
1.7K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...
793K 32.6K 32
════ ⋆★⋆ ════ in which a girl with insatiable curiosity begins to uncover and theorise on the supernatural, leading her right back to her childhoo...