єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

33

14.9K 372 23
By EstellaNovella

"Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you," Stiles says.

"Yes because the werewolf venom is trying to change your genetic structure but your body is battling against it and it destroys you from the inside out" Faline whispers.

"Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving," Stiles says.

"Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Scott asks.

"Well, not unless they have solid evidence," Stiles says. "Or a witness"

"Wait," Stiles says. "Where's Jackson?"

"Danny, where's Jackson?" Stiles asks.

"In the Principal's office talking to your dad," Danny says.

"What? Why?" Stiles asks.

"He lives opposite the street from Isaac," Faline says. "He'd be a key witness"

"We gotta get to the Principal's office," Stiles says.

Faline grabs a piece of paper and scrunches it tightly into a ball. Then she launches it and it hits Mr. Harris square in the back of the head and the class bursts into laughter.

"Who in the hell did that?" Harris asks.

Faline points at Scott, who points at Stiles who points at her.

"All three of you to the Principal's office now," Harris says.

The trio all sit outside the principal's office in silence.

The door opens and Mr. Stilinski walks out, Stiles grabs a magazine and holds it in front of his face.

"Hi, Scott, Faline" Mr. Stilinski says.

"Hi Mr. S," Faline says,

Mr. Stilinski just rolls his eyes at Stiles.

"Boys and girl come on in" Faline looks up and almost faints.

"Scott McCall," Gerard says. "Academically, not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete"

Scott nods awkwardly as Gerard looks between the three.

"Miss Michaels," Gerard says, grabbing her file. "Straight A's across the board, athletic too. GPA of a five-point oh but some of your teachers want you tested for your IQ. Cross country. And you have a passion for ordering in old folklore witchcraft books through the library"

"Just an um personal interest," Faline says.

"Mr. Stilinski," Gerard says. "Oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse"

Faline snorts before trying to cover it up with a cough.

"Oh, actually I'm already-"

"Hold on," Gerard says. "Faline I've seen you, in a picture, in my Granddaughter's room and you're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter"

"We were dating," Scott says. "But not anymore. Not dating, not seeing any of each other or doing anything with each other"

"Yeah, that was convincing" Faline whispers with a roll of her eyes.

"Relax, Scott," Gerard says. "You look like about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth"

"Just a hard breakup," Scott says.

"Oh, that's too bad," Gerard says. "You seem like a pretty nice kid to me. Now listen, you three. Yes I am the Principal but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy"

"Is that so?" Stiles asks.

"However, this being my first day, I do need to support my teachers," Gerard says. "So, unfortunately, someone is going to have to take the fall and stay behind for detention"

All of the other room's occupants look at Stiles who sighs loudly.

"Alright go, go," Scott says.

Faline sprints through the school, shoving kids out of her way with Scott hot on her heels.

Faline swings the school doors open to just miss the cruiser. Isaac makes eye contact with her as the car drives away and Derek pulls up.

"Get in," Derek says to the two teens.

"Are you serious?" Scott asks.

"Come on," Faline says but Scott stays on the steps.

"You did that that's your fault," Scott says.

"I know that. Now get in the car and help me" Derek says.

"No I've got a better idea," Scott says as Faline opens the car door. "I'm gonna call a lawyer because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up"

"And say what?" Faline asks. "You need to get him out before the moon rises or he'll tear you to shreds with his itty bitty werewolf teeth and claws?"

"Not when they do a real search of the house," Derek says.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"Whatever Jackson said to the cops, what's in the house is worse," Derek says. "A lot worse"

Faline pulls Derek's passenger seat forward and Scott gets in the back and Faline slides in the front next to Derek.

"There's so much pain in this house," Faline says as she walks through. "It's suffocating"

"If Isaac didn't kill his father, who did?" Scott asks.

"There's no if," Faline says. "Murderers who kill with intent have an aura about them, Isaac doesn't have it"

"I don't know yet," Derek says.

"How do you know he's telling the truth?" Scott asks.

"Because I trust my senses and I trust Faline's," Derek says. "It's a combination of them. Not just your sense of smell."

"You saw the lacrosse thing today," Scott says.

"Yeah," Derek says raising his eyebrows, but Faline tunes the pair out following her senses to the basement.

"Post tenebras spero lucem" Faline says and a ball of light appears in her hand.

A feeling tugs in Faline's gut, Scott goes to speak but Derek shushes him as Faline touches the freezer. She jumps back as if the fridge had shocked her.

"What is it?" Scott asks.

"There's enough dark emotions embedded into that freezer that it could be turned into enough dark magic to power an entire coven," Faline says, opening the freezer, and the rush of power that hits her makes her dizzy.

Inside the freezer are scratch marks, clearly human. Faline can hear the screams of Isaac as he tries to escape.

The young witch stumbles back into Derek who holds her tightly.

"Shut it. Shut the freezer!" Derek snaps.

Scott slams the lid shut.

"This is why he said yes to you," Scott says.

"Everyone wants power," Derek says.

"If we help you," Scott says. "Then you have to stop. You can't just go around turning people into werewolves"

"I can if they're willing," Derek says.

"Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? About being hunted?" Scott asks.

"Yes and he still asked," Derek says.

"I'm not surprised," Faline says.

"Then he's an idiot," Scott says.

"No, he was scared," Faline says, the emotions making her stomach churn. "I can feel it. He felt scared, betrayed and alone"

"Besides you're the idiot dating Argent's daughter," Derek says. "Yeah, I know your little secret"

"Faline!" Scott hisses.

"Sorry," Faline says.

"If I know," Derek says. "How long do you think it's gonna take for them to find out? You saw what happens to an Omega. With me, you learn how to use all of your senses. With me, you learn control. Even on a full moon"

"If I'm with you, I lose her," Scott says.

"You're gonna lose her anyway," Derek says. "You know that"

"Wait," Scott says. "Faline may be, but I'm not part of your pack but I want him out. He's my responsibility too"

"Why because he's one of us?" Derek asks.

"Because he's innocent," Scott says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
115K 2.5K 25
teen wolf season three book three stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska
794K 32.7K 32
════ ⋆★⋆ ════ in which a girl with insatiable curiosity begins to uncover and theorise on the supernatural, leading her right back to her childhoo...
2.9K 110 10
"he found a strange comfort in seeing nothing in her charming gaze. An ominous sense she was either his worst nightmare or an anomaly." [au stiles st...