CHERRY BLOSSOM'S PETAL (JUNGK...

Por leebaram98

a story in The old joseon happened where a little prince saw a fairy and promised that he will protect her... Más

Story
school
teammates
Defeat
history
A bless
Magic
the flight
Rena
Takin' back my love
my memories (Part 1)
My Memories (Part 2)
Winds
Beth
Sick
sourful kiss
KaEun
Tears
Too Late
Timekeepers
Soyi
Letter
Rabbits
SKY
NIÑO
Beach
the truth
Take me
LEE JI
Thank you
Another specail chapter?

Sunrise

5.4K 203 86
Por leebaram98

Next day .

The fairy was looking into the prince's handsome face. His lips were alluring . His cheeks were white pale and full.

The way he looked . Reminded her of the rabbit she raised but died.
"You look like bong. My rabbit" she said giggling as she brushed his bang away from his eyes.

Suddenly the prince started to open his eyes.

But was very shocked and frightened when he saw who was gazing at him.
"Who are you?! What do you want?!" He said as he jumped from her bed .

He tried to take out his sword . But when he reached his hands to his belt . There were no swords or knives.
"Where did you take them?!" He said pointing at the fairy with the golden hair and blue eyes.

"I didnt take them" she replied.
"Its there" she pointed at her dinning table.

He let out a sigh and walked to the dinning table .

And he put his sword and knife in his belt.
"From where is the road to joseon?" He said.

The fairy got up and she ran to him "no please stay. Your wound didnt yet and you still have a slight fever. At least you need to drink your medicine" she said.

The prince looked at her.

He found that she was different.
"Why do you have blue eyes and blonde hair?" He asked.
"Oh! Forgive me my master" she bowed "im a fairy. And i've lived here for long time , i work as a healer and herbalist, Healing sick animals and plants . Ive been known by my name . Lee JiHea and im 16 years old" she smiled.

The prince thought her smile was so pure and beautiful.
"Fair enough. I shall introduce myself too . Im Prince Jungkook. Son of King Choi lee and im 17 years old" he said.

The fair thought about it for a second.

She heard once that she has to bow for those whom are royal.

She bowed and kneeled before him.
"Forgive me . Your majesty. I didnt know that you are the prince" she said .
"Its ok . I forgive you" he said smiling.
"Your majesty . I wont stop you if you leave. But please take your medicine" she said as he helped her getting up.
"I will stay ... Till tomorrow ... And then i will go and avenge for my father" he said.

The little fairy grinned

The prince grinned back

She made him rest again in her bed.

And to take his boredom away . She did some spells

Spelling the dolls whom are made of wood move and did a play of arts . She made them move and talk with her spells.

While she went out to pick some herbs and veggies.

The prince got up . And wandered around her cave.

It was very beautiful. With flowers everywhere. And writings on the wall with a very beautiful but yet unkown writing.

When she cameback . She offered him lunch by her cooking.

She served it in bowls and dishes that were very beautiful with the drawings on it.

He ate it deliciously . The prince fell for her magic and talents.

He didnt want to leave the next day. He wanted to stay here forever.

He started lying that his situation is getting worse. Just to stay by her side.

And she was so naive . She thought humans dont lie. Or kill.

And more of that. She fell in love with his handsome looks.

Day by day .

He never wanted to go. And forgot about revenge

Soon she realised that he was lying but never told him . In fact she enjoyed his stay. She was always alone. But when he was there . She could laugh and smile.

Everyday . He told her a new story . Telling her about the outer world.

And of course soon her crush turned to love .

But she was never sure that he felt same or not.

But one day . In night .. infront of the lake . That cherry blossom trees around it. They were sitting on green spot together.
Drinking The Jasmine tea.
The prince was telling her about a story and she wasnt focusing even . She was admiring his alluring lips and his shiny black eyes.

"JiHea yah .. are you listening?" He woke her up from the daydreaming.
"Yes yes of course" she said. Embarrassed that he noticed that she wasnt focusing.

" And the Man told the princess that he loved her.. and kissed her" he continued .
"Kissed? Why?" She said widen her eyes, curiously
"Humans kiss the people they love on their lips to show how much they love them" he said while taking the falling cherry blossom's leaves from her golden hair.
"But isnt that disgusting kissing people on their mouths?" She pointed at her lips.

She didnt know that made the prince's heart skip beats insanely. He gulped as he saw her red lips.

The fact that the prince already fell for her since that day she showed him her spells and magic. And now he isnt just only crushing. But loving her deep.

"Have you ever Experienced love?" He asked.

She shake her head in refuse.
"What about your parents?! Havent you loved them?"he said.
"I dont have parents. I was born from the seed of the cherry blossom trees" she pointed at the tree with the falling leaves falling.
"Then ... Ah .. then .." he stuttered.
" then what?" She said.
"What ifff.."
"What if what?" She said as she came closer.
"I-I-I l-l-lo-ove y-y-yo-o-u" he stuttered as he nervously was sweating.
"What?" She didnt get the word at all.
"are you sick again? Why are you sweating?" She said. As she reached her hands to his temple. But he moved his head further in shock by her action. What made her fall on his body.

He burned in Red while she didnt care because she was so immature and naive. She checked his temple.
"Oh! Its fine" she was about to get up but he pressed on her shoulder to stay.

She looked at him. She always has loved these lips of his. He gulped again.
"Do you want to try a kiss?" He said. His cheeks were red.
"Oh! Sure .. but how?" She said.
"Its Like this" he said as he brushed her hair . As his lips pressed on her lips. At first her heart skipt beats like crazy. She thought she was dying . But no.

His lips were very soft and sweet.

She gave up to the magic of his kiss. And kissed back.

The feeling was both new for her and him . Since it was his first kiss after all. And her first as well as her first crush.

Their kiss got passionate. As the fairy did some magic making the leaves fall faster. Filling the beautiful lake.

As soon as the broke it . He was amazed by the view.

The sun was rising and reflected its own orange rays on the lake causing the view to be in blue . Pink and orange.
"I love you" he said as her legs were on his and she was in his hug.
"Be my princess" he said and looked at her.
"H-How?" She said.
"Marry me" he said.

(A/N: at joseon era. Boys used to get marry at 16 and girls at 15 .. i know right. Weird)

So the prince decided to make the fairy his wife and he made for her a ring from the flowers around them. And decided to take her to the palace . Since he heard that his mom was alive. And she's a healthy queen now.

On the day they decided to go to the palace. The fairy did some magic making her short-knee length hanbok become longer . Hiding her legs . And as was told at the start . The hanbok was white and light pink. And collided her hair in a braid and went in hands with jungkook.

As they were walking people were amazed by how beautiful her wings from back and apparently the spirit of the mountain wasnt an ugly monster but a very beautiful fairy.

Once they reached the palace and entered.

They walking to the yard infront of the king's chamber.

A guy with a very unpleasant look sat on the king's chair and his mother was sitting next to him . Smirking.

Jungkook felt uneasy about this .
"Mother the queen! I've cameback after i got healed from the wounds and with a wife . Im sorry to be late . Forgive me" he said as he bowed and so did the fairy.

The king noticed the fairy's wings.
"So why does your wife have wings?!" The unkown king talked.
"Im a fairy your majesty" the fairy said.

The king laughed. Jungkook tightened his grip on jihea's
" ji hea . He isnt my father. He is the one who killed my father. My mother was a traitor. She was the one who started all this" he said after realising .
"KILL THEM! Or you know what ? KILL HIM AND TORTURE THE FAIRY . MAKE HER OUR SLAVE" The queen yelled.

Jungkook brought jihea to his hug. " whoever touches her i will slice his throat!!!!" He yelled.
"Jihea . Lets fly" she nodded and at the minute she wanted to fly. They shot her wings with an arrow.

She fell.

Jungkook's tears started to fall. He took the arrow out of her wings.

As he took his sword and started to fight with the others.

And protected jihea.

But without she knows.

Someone grasped her left wing and tore it with a sword.
"JUNGKOOK!!!" She yelled .

The prince flipped kicking the ones he was fighting with and put the sword in the one who tore her wing.

Now she had a wounded one wing only.

They were too many . So many .

No matter how much he fought . It didnt help.

Someone from back tore her other wing . Using his sword.

She yelled in pain.

She hated how she sat there useless. But faires were banned to use their black magic on people.

She cried. Yelling to jungkook.

As two people grasped her arms and took her from behind jungkook.

Jungkook was distracted by her voice . So he got kicked. And also got dragged by two officers.
"Kill them" the queen said.

The king nodded.
"JUNGKOOK!!!" She yelled.
"JIHEA!!! USE YOUR MAGIC. RUN AWAY!!!!" He yelled.
"SHUT UP!!!" The guy behind him yelled and stabbed a sword in his heart. Making the blood go out of jungkook's mouth.
"Jihea" he said as the blood was covering his sweet lips.

The fairy yelled so loud . Shaking the earth into an earthquake. Screams making the winds blow wildly . Her eyes were all pink . Her hair was shining.

The palace was about to fall down . The queen was too fat to run and the king already ran away.

Jihea walked in the winds. To jungkook.

She carried his dead body with her magic and disappeared.

She teleported back to her cave in the mountain.

And walked to the lake where she had her first kiss.

Jungkook's body with her. Floating in the air.

Under the tree she digged his grave with the help of the Nature of our world. And put her lover's body in ground and the ground engulfed him into its own heart.

She sat there crying hardly . Tears making her eyes go red . And cheeks are puffy.

Animals gathered all next to his grave . Giving jihea their respect. She yelled once she felt the pain she felt in her back. And in her heart. The pain was already unbearable .

She then calmed down and stared down at the grave for awhile , when then the reality struck upon her ..

She got up .
"Im leaving joseon".

The animals blocked her way.
"I have to go. Now they know i exist and they will come to kill me and you know i cant hurt humans" she said.

The animals felt her. And opened the way .
And she walked down that path
To the unknown
After that...
She disappeared.
And never was known where she went

Some said she wandered the world till her death
Some said she went back to her kingdom upon the clouds

....
The end.

LEE JI'S POV:

I wiped my tears away and left the room after the kids fell asleep. I closed the door . And fell on ground crying.

I never forgot him . I never loved anyone exept him.
All he wanted is to be happy with me but he was so stupid . And so am i. Now he's gone and im all alone.
In this lonely world.

I open my phone and look at my wallpaper.
He looks so like him . He is named like him.
Jungkook .
I hoped for a second. It was him. For a second.

To be continued.

......
Hi guys :D
Dont be sad. And dont worry this is only the start
Besides i promised someone this time it will be a happy ending. So dont feel down already.
I hope you enjoyed it ..
I will be updating next Tuesday :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

132K 285 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
180K 7.8K 18
"You're my bunny? Hah, nice try. Now get out of my house before I call the cops, hmm?" BOOK WRITTEN IRONICALLY WITH A FRIEND, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIN...