єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

25

16K 434 59
By EstellaNovella

Faline blinks to find herself chained to a wall, her arms in the air and she turns her head to see Derek.

"What the hell is going on?" Faline asks.

"Kate," Derek says.

Faline looks up to see said woman and Allison walking into the room. The duo both squint as Kate turns on a light and Derek roars.

"I'm not going to heal," Faline says to Derek, her eyes glowing green and her hair streaking green.

"Oh, sweetie," Kate says. "You don't think I don't know that? Aren't they beautiful?"

"Allison," Faline says. "Please"

Faline tenses up as electricity courses through her body as she convulses from the volts coursing through her body.

"You know," Kate says. "I thought you'd put up a fight. But when I got to Stiles' house after you weren't at your own home, the Sheriff was asleep and you were too. I heard Stiles tell you that he was sorry and wanted to protect you from Peter. Then I knew he had drugged you, I hid as he left and then I took you"

Kate turns up the voltage on Faline and she screams.

"What are you doing to them? Is that going to kill them?" Allison asks, looking at her friend in concern.

"Oh come on kiddo," Kate says. "Don't get all ethical on me now"

Faline screams as the electricity courses through her body.

"What are they?" Allison asks.

"You see Derek is a shapeshifter, Lycan. Werewolf" Kate says before laughing. "But Faline. Oh, Faline, sweet Faline. Is something a lot rarer and a lot better hidden. Faline is a witch. I'm talking spell casting, potion making witchy shit. You see you introduced yourself to Chris who knew your mother in school, your mother was a failure to her coven. A squib they called her, so she ratted all of the elders out to my family and we killed the Elders of the coven. All of the children were hidden away but then you, you introduced yourself and Chris knew who you were. But to me, you're both just dumb animals"

Faline cries out as electricity courses through her body.

"Leave her" Derek pants before roaring. "LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Look here" Kate shows Allison Derek's fangs. "See these right here? These are canines also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rendering of flesh. Not something you'd find on those cute little leaf-eating herbivores, is it?"

"This is a joke to you?" Allison asks.

"Sweetheart there are werewolves running around the world," Kate says.

"She's my friend!" Allison shouts.

"She's a monster" Kate shouts back. "I bet no one knows why you really moved from Ireland to here. Well, I did a little digging-"

Kate holds up a file to show Allison pictures of a destroyed town.

"The official report says earthquake," Kate says. "But it was really Faline. How many people died that day? HOW MANY?"

"A hundred and thirteen," Faline says.

"All because you were upset over the death of your mommy," Kate says. "But sweetheart everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane?"

"Allison," Faline says. "I was young and I had no control over my magic. My mother just died and I was distraught-"

Faline is cut off by convulsions as Kate sends electricity coursing through her body again

"So it was him at the high school and all the other animal attacks?" Allison asks.

"There's actually three of them," Kate says. "Wolves that is. Another younger one, like him, is called a Beta and then there's the Alpha. Alpha's the pack leader. Bigger, stronger, nastier. Those are the real ugly mother fuckers"

Kate slams the door shut and Faline's heavy breathing fills the room, her body twitching from the aftershocks.

"How are you feeling?" Derek asks.

"Like I've just had electricity coursing through my body" Faline pants.

"So both Derek and Faline are missing?" Scott asks, searching for his phone. "That can't be a coincidence"

"If it is it's a pretty big one," Stiles says.

Kate walks back in.

"Come on Derek," Kate says. "He killed your sister. Now you're either not telling me because well, you want to kill him yourself or for some reason, you're protecting him"

Kate takes out Derek's license and chuckles.

"Look at that sour face"

"Careful" Faline croaks. "He can still bite the fingers off your grubby little hands"

"Ooh," Kate says. "Kitten has still got claws, even though Kitten is chained up with my hand on the dial"

"Bite me bitch" Faline says and Kate turns the dial-up.

Faline lets out cries of pain, her body twitching as electricity course through her body.

"You know," Kate says. "I bet you had people coming up to you all the time saying 'Smile Derek, why don't you smile more?' Don't you just wanna kick those people in the face?"

"I can think of one," Derek says, and Faline snickers.

"Promise?" Kate asks. "Because if I thought you'd be that much fun, I'll let you go. Alright, let's see, nothing, nothing, nothing. God I hate this detective crap"

"Are you gonna torture us or are you just gonna talk us to death?" Derek asks.

"By the way," Faline says. "That lipstick you got on? Just screams trashy psycho whore"

"You always were a finicky child," Kate says before turning to Derek. "But I don't wanna torture you, but her, oh do I want to torture her"

"I get special treatment," Faline says. "Yay me"

"I just wanna catch up Derek," Kate says.

"I think you should put a bullet in my head," Faline says. "Seems a lot less painful than this trip you're about to take down memory lane"

"Remember all the fun we had together?" Kate says. "And sweetheart do not tempt me"

"Like when you burned my family alive?" Derek says.

"No, I was thinking more about hot crazy sex we had," Kate says.

"Ugh" Faline gags.

"But the fire thing, yeah, that was fun too," Kate says and Derek lunges forward causing the crazy woman to laugh.

"I love how much you hate me," Kate says.

"Oh well," Faline says. "In that case, you are just combusting with love for both of us because if I was in a room with you and the Alpha and I had two bullets, I'd shoot you twice"

"Remember how this felt?" Kate asks licking up Derek's stomach.

Faline retches loudly before Derek roars in Kate's face, snapping his teeth at her.

"Mmm sweetheart," Kate says to Derek. "I really don't want to torture you. But he does"

Faline's eyes widen as a bald man walks in, cracking his knuckles. Kate smirks as the pained screams of Derek and Faline begin to sound through the underground basement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886 57 14
❝She can feel the discomfort poking into her like the twigs on the ground, broken off from trees swaying in the soft breeze, trees that seem as dead...
1.7K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...
8.2K 134 28
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖 '𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙' 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕤�...
344 11 14
when Stiles, Scott, Allison and Lydia are befriended by new girl Casey who has a dark secret. When Stiles and Casey date are they in danger? When Cas...