Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

Love, lies and Sex

4.6K 140 84
By book-lover4ever

So, because I love you guys so much, I've decided to upload another chapter. This one is for all you Killian lovers out there. The bad boy is back and he's back to his same old dirty way. Don't get to wet now girls, just remember he's fictional. He's not real, so, you can't hunt him down and get him to f**k your brains out as well. Well, I guess if you use your imagination anything is possible. I love all you dirty minded bitches 😘

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Lilly’s P.O.V

I turned to look at the man standing in front of me. His eyes were twinkling with amusement and something else. Something dangerous.

“Do you want breakfast?” I asked, feeling my excitement turned into something different.

He took the pot out of my hand and rest in on the counter. Coming to stand directly in front of me, pressing me up against the kitchen island. He grabbed my waist and lifted me so that I was now sitting on the edge of it with him standing between my thighs.

His hands moved slowly from my waist, travelling up my body, cupping my breasts on his journey to my face.

“I’m about you f**k you in every possible way that I can.”

My breath hitched as he used his thumb to trace the outline of my lips. Slowly moving backwards and forwards.

“God! I can’t wait to have these sexy as f**k lips wrapped around my d—"

“Killian.” I gasped, feeling the blush creep up on me. I was surprised, I never blush. I haven’t blushed in years.

He chuckled. “What? I’m just being honest.”

My face was still heated. “But you don’t have to be so crude about it.”

“Don’t worry baby,” he moved one of his hands down my body. Slipping it into my panties. “I’m going to spend a lot of time familiarising myself with the taste of you.”

I sucked in a breath and bit my lips hard trying to snuff out the moan that was escaping my lips, but it was no use. The moment his hand touched me, my head fell back, and my legs spread like they had a life of their own.

Killian pulled his hand away. The look in his eyes telling me that I would have to wait for my breakfast.

“F**k it! I can’t wait any longer.”
He lifted me off the island, grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the kitchen.

“What about breakfast?” I asked, looking longingly at the kitchen as he pulled me from it.

“Don’t worry,” he laughed, “I’m will fill myself up with you.”

I frowned, “But I’m hungry.”

He continued to pull me to the bedroom. We passed the living area and ascended the steps that lead to the upstairs bedrooms.

“I’ll feed you after I’m finishing f**king you and not a moment before.”

When we finally reach the bedroom, only then did he let me go. He grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. His eyes bore into mine as he growled out.

“Everything! Take it all off or I will rip them all to shreds.”

I started to undo the buttons on the shirt that I was wearing. His shirt. The white was now stained with specks of blood from my fight earlier. I was halfway through the buttons when Killian grabbed me and ripped the shirt open the rest of the way. Buttons went flying everywhere. 

I gasped. Eyes wide as I stared at him and the now ruined shirt. He had an impatient look on his face.

“Too f**king slow. I’m not a patient man, woman.”

I didn’t even get a chance to reply to him because he dipped his head and took my breast into his mouth. I was caught so off guard that I stumbled back a little. However, Killian was fast. His hand came around me, stopping me from falling.

I closed my eyes. My head falling back as his tongue circle my nipple, making them both hard. This feeling that I was feeling was only ever invoked by him. Only he can make my body come alive and burn with passion and fire so strong that all I wanted to do was please him in every way.

I knew that I do whatever he wanted me to do in that moment. It was crazy, but I knew that if he wanted to f**k me with a crowd around us, I do it without any complaints.

His lips let go of my breast, and when I thought that I could finally breathe again, he took the other one in his mouth. I moaned, feeling the heat pooled between my thighs.

“That’s it, sweetheart, say my name.”

I didn’t even realise that I was saying his name, but I was. I was chanting it like it was a prayer. And god, it tasted sweet on my tongue.

He let go of my nipple, dragging the edge of his teeth against the sensitive flesh. I sucked in a breath from the pain and pleasure of it. He smiled at me, loving the way my body was reacting to him.

His hand that was not on my waist reached for my face and then cupped the back of my head. His fingers digging into my scalp. Hard, but not hard enough to cause much pain. He looked at my lips like they were something delicious and he couldn’t wait to dig in. And before I knew it, we were kissing.

He manoeuvred us, still kissing but trying to get to the bed whiles also trying not to trip. I laughed. He did not want to take his hands or his mouth off me, but we were finding it extremely hard to get to the bed without falling flat on our faces. We made it in the end, but we knocked a few things over in the process and will probably get some nasty bruises to show for it the next day.

He was on top of me. He stopped kissing to just look at me. He made me blush, feeling shy. He made me feel like that girl I was before Natasha took him away from me.

“You’re so god damn beautiful, woman. I love everything about you.”

I smiled at his words, feeling myself get emotional. I haven’t felt this emotional in a very long time, and I wasn’t sure how to react to it.

“I love you.” I continued, “I’ve always loved you. Just you. It has only ever been you.”

His face went from passion and love to rage and contempt. I don’t know about what I said got him angry, but, oh boy was he angry. I realised too late that I should have kept my mouth shut. I all but forgot who Killian was and how f**king crazy he can get. I was naked and vulnerable, lying under the man who looked like he wanted to make me feel pain and not the sexy kind.

“And yet you like that idiot f**k you.”

He spat it at me like the words left an extremely sour taste in his mouth. I saw the veins at the side of his face twitched. I was scared and the feeling surprised me. I haven’t been scared of another human being in years. I raised my hand to touch his face, to try and calm him, but he yelled at me.

“You don’t touch me unless I say so. Hands above your head, and don’t move them. You go that Red?!”

I nodded. Swallowing to get rid of the lump in my throat. Oh yeah, I was more than scared. I was terrified.

“Do you know how much I want to punish you right now? I’m upset that you left me for dead and faked your death.”

I tried to say I didn’t, but he wouldn’t let me speak.

“SHUT THE F**K UP!”

I decided that it was in my best interest to stay quiet. Right now, was not the best time to try and clear my name or defend myself.

“The leaving me to die and faking your death, that I can forgive, but what I can’t and will not forgive is you letting him put his dick inside of you.”

He grabbed my face, squeezing my jaw between his fingers and his thumb. The pain shot to my head causing me to see black and white specks behind my eyes. I tried to blink them away. Tears spring to my eyes. I couldn’t move my hands to try and push his hand away, so, all I did was whimpered, blinking my eyes to try and control the pain.

“Just thinking about you with him makes me want to find him, get my gun and shoot his dick off for the disrespect.”

He was silent for a few seconds then he shook his head and said, “F**k it! I will definitely kill him.”

I gasped, shaking my head. He looked at me and smile that sadistic smile that I’ve come to love.

“It’s inevitable, baby, so don’t try to fight the system.”

I couldn’t let him kill Noah for loving me. It was not his fault, I should have continued to tell Noah no, but I give in to his demands in a moment of weakness. Noah couldn’t die for my stupidity. And, besides, it’s not like he spent the last seven years along and pining for me.

“You’re being on fair, Killian. I might have slept with Noah, but you were f**king Cara as well. So, don’t be f**king hypocrite.”

“Cara meant nothing to me! But I know you, Lilly, you wouldn’t have ‘slept’ with him unless you felt something for him in here” He touched the spot above my heart.

I tried my best to blink the tears away, but it was hard because I couldn’t deny the truth in his words.

“So, don’t lie here and tell me that you love only me because I don’t believe your f**king lies.”

But I wasn’t lying. I might care about Noah, but I didn’t love him. It’s not love that I felt for Noah, it just can’t be. I only love Killian. Right?

His eyes bore into mine. I saw no emotion there. No love, no passion, no pain, no rage, no contempt, and no anger. The only thing I saw was that cold hard mask that he wore so well.

It broke my heart because I knew that I caused it. However, although I was feeling guilty for putting that look on his face, I felt anger that he wouldn’t allow me to even try and clear up some of our misunderstandings.

“Look, just let me try and explain, please.” 

“Shut the f**k up! There’s an order to things, woman, and you’re going to learn to follow it.”

“What order is that?” I asked feeling my irritation build.

“I f**k you, I feed you and then we talk. Do I make myself clear, RED!”

“Yes,” I said through clench teeth.

“Good.” He grated out, “Now spread your legs for me, baby.”

I did want he asked still feeling irritated. However, my frustration and irritation washed away the moment I felt him sunk deep inside of me. As mad as I was at him, it didn’t matter as long as he was inside of me. Nothing and no one mattered at that moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 396 49
We were watching TV, my father and I, waiting for my mother to come down. We were going to go somewhere for my birthday but it was a surprise. I was...
426K 10.6K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...
387K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
949K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...