The Darkest of Souls

By Dye998

The Darkest of Souls is a black butler fan fiction between Sebastian and my OC! Ayy its your buddy Dye again... More

Her Butler, Disinterested
Her Butler, Falling
Her Butler, Worrying
Her Butler, Perturbed
Her Butler, Protective
Her Butler, Observing
Her Butler, Betraying
Her Butler, Shocked
Her Butler, Striving
Her Butler, Despairing
Her Butler, Photogenic
Her Butler, Discovering
Her Butler, Furious
Her Butler, Retrieving
Her Butler, Ordered
Her Butler, Murdered
Her Butler, Meeting
Her Butler, Giving Darkness
Her Butler, Losing
SEQUEL UP!!

Her Butler, Carnal Knowledge

5.9K 155 112
By Dye998

Me: Yo! So I'll take this beginning authors note to make an announcement.  WARNING: This chapter (if you didn't already know by the title) contains graphic sexual actions thats classy but sexy if ya know what I mean *wink* *wink* Anyways, you know the drill, dont like, don't read. Or do. Its your life man. You do you. I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.

Sebastian

   It was about midnight in the central square of London. The moon was bright tonight, not quite full but almost there. I was waiting anxiously at the same spot for the mysterious woman to emerge from the shadows just as she did not so long ago. But sadly, hours and hours passed and it was soon three in the morning.

   I sighed sadly, the wind blowing through my raven black hair as my crimson eyes gazed distantly at the silver moon that resembled the brightness of my infatuation's eyes. Shaking my head, I held my hands behind my back and prepared to walk back to the manor.

   How foolish of me. To think someone as beautiful and magnificent as her were to love a pathetic demon like me. Right as I prepared to dart out of town, and try to push these foolish thoughts out of my head, I heard the familiar sound of striding, confident and deadly footsteps echo through the stone pavement.

   Raising a brow, I turned around towards the noise only to have my eyes widen at the sight of the beautiful maiden I had so longed to make my own. Her figure looked heavenly in the moonlight as I got a better glimpse at her face; her copper skin was soft, her face angular and seductive, her side bangs slightly covering her left eye but still giving me a clear view of her celestial silver eyes.

   I smiles brightly, bowing graciously before holding my hand out. "Good evening, my Lady," I said smoothly. "My name is Seba--" Before I could finish, my hand was taken my a slightly smaller, warm, slim hand, the hand wrapping around my wrist before forcibly yanking it forward, causing my body to jolt in the same direction before a received a harsh kick in my stomach as my wrist waist released, my body flinging into the brick wall behind me.

   I felt a cold blade touch my jugular and my crimson eyes widen, still in shock from the previous events. That actually...hurt. I blinked a few times and stared into the eyes of my attacker; the woman. Now I was definitely sure this lady was not human.

   Before I could open my mouth to speak, her silver eyes narrowed, and a low growl emerged from her throat. "I can't even have a calm vacation, without one of you god damned demons, fucking everything over for me!" She snarled. Her choice of language was very unladylike yet aroused me in the strangest of ways. I felt the blade dig deeper into my throat, a strange stinging sensation following the cut of the blade. Must be a special demon knife.

   I sighed softly. At least if I die, I die at the hands of the only person who's made me feel. Smiling softly, I gazed into her moonlit eyes. "Very well," I said softly. "I'm glad the last thing I get to see is your beautiful face." And I meant every word. I prepared for the excruciating pain of my head being removed from my body with a demon knife, when I suddenly felt the cold blade leave my neck. I blinked a few times, looking forward to see the knife, scattered on the floor, and the woman standing a few feet away from me, her head bowed and staring at the floor.

   Frowning slightly, I broke the silence. "Why didn't you do it?" She simply shrugged, looking up at me with a slightly pained look in her eyes. "I-I just...couldn't..." she responded, voice slightly cracking. Simply unable to watch her gloomy expression much longer I gently took her soft hands in my gloved ones, earning a jolt on surprise. "Please just...hear me out," I begged. "Ever since I saw you for the first time, I was dumbfounded. I actually found myself...experiencing emotions. And since then, I could not refrain from having you on my mind. So please, I asking you from the bottom of my former cold, and stiff heart, give me a chance. I know you feel something too. So, please..."

   I looked hopefully into her beautiful eyes which seemed torn. Her lips parted slightly before closing and simply nodding in response. I smiled warmly. "Thank you..." I said softly, gently releasing her hands. "May I ask your name, my Lady?" She hesitantly responded. "Lily. My name is Lily."

Third Person

   Sebastian's smile widened. "Lily. Thats a beautiful name. It suits you," he said gently, before his lips curved slightly downward. "What about your last name?" Lilys expression grew slightly dark. "I'd prefer not to talk about that..." she trailed off.

   Understanding this was a touchy matter, Sebastian decided against pressing on the matter. "Oh where are my manners!" He exclaimed cheerfully. "I am Sebastian Michaelis. Butler of the Phantomhive household." He bowed respectively. A soft chuckle came from Lilys throat, and Sebastian straightened.

   "Well, Lily," he began. "Considering this is the second time I've seen you roaming the streets of London this late, I am guessing you need a place to stay." Lily nodded hesitantly and Sebastian smiled, gently taking her hand and leading her out of London.

   They both arrived at the Phantomhive manor shortly, Sebastian showing her to an empty servant cabin. "Here you are," he whispered cheerfully. Lily immediately snickered, voice raising slightly. "If you think that I'm gonna sleep in this room, then your tiny brain is sorely mistaken," she said, huffing softly.

   Chuckling nervously, Sebastian scratched the back of his head. "B-But this is the only free room left I'm afraid," he said, pressing his index fingers together. Lily thought for a moment before smirking. "Fine. Then I'll sleep with you, in your room," she said firmly, holding up a hand before he could object and proceeding to follow the demon butler down the hall and too his room.

   The room was a semi-large guest room, customized to meet the sneaky crow's standards. The wallpaper was glossy crimson striped fabric, smokey grey carpeting, and a king sized bed resting against the wall with a dark oak wood frame and of course, a brooding feathery crow tapestry hanging above his headboard.

   Lily examined the room, clearly liking it before seating herself down on one side of the bed, gently kicking her shoes off. It being almost three in the morning, the room was drowned in darkness, a lit candle on the nearby nightstand, the only thing illuminating the room.

   Sebastian seated himself opposite of her, gazing into her eyes. "I..." He trailed off, leaning into her face before capturing her soft lips in a gentle, loving kiss. Lily squeaked softly in surpise, finding herself melting into the kiss. After a few moments, Lily pulled away softly, Sebastian slightly disappointed before his eyes widened.

   "I-I deeply apologize!" He exclaimed. "I have no idea what came over me!" Lily blushed lightly. "It's alright. Calm down," she said, gazing up slightly into his crimson eyes. Sebastian cupped her cheek gently. "I just...can't seem to control myself around you..." Sebastian trailed off, leaning in closer to her. "Do forgive me..." This time when their lips collided, Lily found her kissing this strange demon back.

   The now aroused demon ran his tongue over her bottom lip, requesting entry into her wet cavern which was gladly accepted. Sebastian moved his wet muscle into Lilys mouth, exploring her wet caverns passionately and roughly. Hesitantly, she let her own tongue wander oh of her hiding place, and allowed it to dance with her lovers.

   Sebastian smiled happily at this, deciding to take a step forward as he began to unbuttoning her blouse, gently pushing it off her shoulders as well as softly pushing her back onto the pillows. Lilys cheeks dusted over with a darker red as Sebastian left her stop lips and trailed soft kisses down her neck and to collarbone.

   He began peppering gentle love bites all over her collarbone and earning soft and barely audible moans from his partner. Lily whispered softly as Sebastian reached behind her and calmly unhooked her bra, pulling it off swiftly to reveal her lovely mounds. Her blush grew and silver eyes met crimson in a competitive way as nimble fingers quickly and effortlessly pulled off a black tail coat, a crisp vest, and pearly undershirt, baring a pale, strong and muscled chest beneath.

   Moon-like eyes widened as her hands hovered above his perfectly chiseled chest. Smirking softly, Sebastian gently took her wrists and guided them to his collarbone. "Do not be afraid to touch me," he murmured. "This body is yours now." His body shuddered in pleasure as her hands began to lightly run over his chest, pressing a soft kiss above his heart.

   Smiling softly, Sebastian decided to return the arousal and lowered his head to her right breast, gently nipping and kissing the soft, intimate area while toying with her left one, earning lewd moans. Chuckling softly, he proceeded to give the left breast the same treatment before gazing down and seeing his lover rub her thighs together, her lower area yearning for an electric pleasure to drive her over the edge.

   Smirking darkly, Sebastian gently pulled her tight pants down along with her lacy panties. Lily bit her lip, her face burning in embarrassment. After swiftly removing his own trousers and underpants, he positioned his rather evident and large erection at her entrance.

   Sebastian looked up at her. "I'll be gentle, alright?" He whispered reassuring, smiling softly before slowly pushing himself into her tight heat. After sheathing himself fully into her womanhood, the butler expected a pained expression from his beautiful majesty, but instead recieved the exact opposite. Lily cried out in pleasure, her fingers digging into the sheets.

   Grunting softly at the tightness of her, Sebastian decided to stretch his little flower a bit. Gently gripping her hips, he began to thrust roughly, quickly forgetting to be gentle after Lily started to claw at his back, her hips lifting and meeting his thrusts. "F-Faster," she commanded, her lover following her order without hesitation, earning a loud moan.

   Her insides were being rubbed in all the right ways by the thick rod of this seemingly celestial creature moving at incredible speed and roughness to give his lover the best pleasure she's ever felt in her existence.

   Sebastian's polite and proper demeanor had long since dissapeared; his appearance messy, crimson eyes lidded, skin sleek with sweat, and his mouth hanging open in labored pants as he approached his climax.

   Lily pulled Sebastian down to her, running her fingers through his ruffled, silkly hair, as she cried out his name, the simple word uttered full of love, passion, and lust. Her already tight insides, tightened around his large cock as she released.

   That was the final push the demon needed. Sebastian moaned lowly, thrusting his member one last time to bury himself deep into her warmth before releasing into his long awaited love. The two panted heavily, their appearances ragged and eyes dim, the room flooded with darkness as the candle had long gone out.

   The now exhausted butler gently removed his hardness from her warm cavern and collapsed beside Lily, wrapping his arms around her. Lily gently rested her cheek on Sebastian's chest, feeling him relax and utter softly, "I love you..."

   She looked down slightly, not entirely believing this cunning demon. "I love you too..." At least if I die, I die at the hands of the only person who's made me feel. And she meant every word.

Me: Yay! Sorry if it sucked I'm new at sex scenes ;-;

Lucy: *sniffles* I thought it was beautiful!

Me: Well if you also thought it was great, pleasels vote and follow! I appreciate it greatly my fellow lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 65 19
You are the queen. Queen of hell, and Sebastian is your personal butler. Because only the best can serve you. To rule hell and you need a mate to do...
230K 5.6K 23
*Major editing* You're Sebastian's sister and you've been wondering why for over 200 years what happened to your dear brother since you two where clo...
14 0 8
This is Black Butler set in modern times but Sebastian is a demon butler actor but he falls in love with a human who wants to be like him. This is a...