Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

You don't know me, Bitch!

3.9K 142 110
By book-lover4ever

Hello guys, it's me again. don't you just love me? I swear if I don't feel the love in this chapter, I will not upload the next one I'm working until the next two weeks. HAHA, I'm just joking. Or am I? You can never tell. Anywhore, I'm back with another chapter for you crazy bitches out there who for some weird reason love you some Killian and Lilly. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love all you crazy people, you guys rock! 

Pic of the pot for all you sadistic little f**kers out there. HAHA, we know who we are. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lilly's P.O.V

Flashback

I quickly moved around the room, taking clothes, and just throwing them into the bags. I listened to Noah as he spoke, but I wasn't really hearing him. The blood was rushing to my head and all I could think about, focus on, was getting my girls back safely.

He grabbed my hand, stopping me from putting anything more into the bags. I sighed but turned to focus on him.

"For god sake, Angel, just stop for a minute and look at me."

I frowned at him. I didn't have a minute to look at him. I had to move fast to get my babies back from Natasha.

"Noah, I'm doing this and you're not going to stop."

I tried to pull my hand away from him to get back to my packing. However, he wasn't having any of it. I know I should probably stop and talk to him. I know that he wanted reassurance that I was coming back, that we could pick our relationship back up when all this is over. But I couldn't give him that. I couldn't do anything but think about how scared my babies are and what Natasha would do to them if I didn't get them back soon.

"You don't have to go with him, Angel."

I finally pulled my hand away from him. He didn't look too happy, but he didn't try to reach for me again.

"Yes, I do, Noah. He's going to get my babies back and I'd go with him to hell if it means getting them back safe."

He moved closer to me, grabbing my shoulders. This time I didn't pull away from him. I stayed in his embrace.

"I can get our girls back too, Lilly. I know people. People in law and people outside of it. I promise you, Angel, I can get our girls back."

I stepped closer to him, letting my hand rest lightly on the side of his face.

"I know you can. But what he's willing to do to get the girls back, you will not do."

My hand dropped from his face to touch his arm. "I know you, Noah. Doing anything that remotely breaks the law leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It goes against everything about you, that's why I need him because he's willing to do what needs to be done."

I know my words hurt him from the look on his face, but we both know that I was speaking the truth. Killian will kill anything in his path to get his daughter back, and that is what I needed. I needed a killer, not a cop.

End flashback

I woke up in the bed alone. Killian wasn't with me, he left me not long after I had my cry whiles wrapped up in his arms. He was called away by his men because of something concerning Natasha. I was anxious. Not because of Killian, but because I was scared that Natasha might hurt my kids in some way. I knew that rushing in to get them would be a mistake, but I couldn't help but want my kids back safe in their own home. I couldn't stand the helplessness that I was feeling. 

I wiped the tears that fall from my eyes. I couldn't allow myself to break down. I had to keep a clear head if I wanted to be of any help in getting my girls back. I swung my feet off the bed and reach for my bag. I located my phone and I called Levi.

"Boss." He answered.

"Levi, I'm going to need you tonight. Natasha somehow managed to get her hands on my children, and I need help getting them back."

He swore, "F**k! I'll get the guys together and I'll find out who amongst us is a traitor. There's no way that Natasha just figured out where you live or even that you're still alive."

That made me paused. I was so wrapped up in my emotions and Killian being back that I never thought to consider that. How exactly did Natasha find me? How did she even know that I was alive when for all intent and purpose, I was dead to the world?

"Thanks, Levi, keep me in the loop if you find anything."

"Sure thing, boss. Stay safe."

"Always," I replied before hanging up.

I placed the phone back into my bag. I was about to pull some clothes out of the bag and get dress. However, I found myself ditching my stuff and walking into Killian's closet. I glided my hand along his clothes that were hanging, feeling the fabric between my fingers.

I pulled a white shirt off the hanger and decided to put it on. As I slide my hands into it, I imagined that it was him that I was wrapped up in instead of his shirt. We didn't get a chance to have sex because he was called away just when we were about to. I wanted to feel his body on mine so bad that the anticipation was driving me crazy.

I finished buttoning the shirt then I decided that since I had nothing better to do, I'd go make myself some breakfast. It took me a while to find the kitchen, but when I found it, I also found Killian's whore, Cara.

I tried to ignore her. I wanted to ignore her, but the bitch wanted to get me in a bad mood. I was already pissed that Natasha had my kids and there was nothing that I could do about it at the moment, so, I wasn't in the mood to deal with her and her jealousy.

"Still can't see what Killian sees in you." She looked me up and down with scorn. "Nothing f**king special if you ask me."

I grabbed the pot from the side, ready to put it on the fire and made myself so god damn eggs for breakfast when the bitch spoke.

"Well, no one asked you, Bitch!" I yelled. I was done staying quiet. I've had it with all of Killian's ex bitches getting jealous because he chose me.

She stopped what she was doing and came at me. I didn't even have time to right myself.

"I told you not to call me, Bitch. Bitch!"

She swung her hand at me, slapping me right in the face. I was so caught off guard that I couldn't even defend myself when she swung at me again. I stumbled back, looking at her like she was crazy. Did she know who the f**k I am? No one was brave enough to look me in the eyes, let alone hit me.

However, I remembered that she doesn't know who I am. She thought that I was Killian's weak little wife, but I was about to show her why grown men fear just hearing my name.

I grabbed the pot that I was going to use to cook with and swung it at her, hitting the hand that she was about to use to slap me again. She looked at the pot, then at me, like she didn't believe that I actually hit her.

"Yeah, that right, I hit you. Come at me bitch, and I'll wipe the floor with your used-up ass. I'm the motherf**king Black Widow."

I took the pot and hit her two more times, not caring where my hits landed. I was pissed off and mad as hell.

"Learn my name and ask about me, bitch!"

She tried to lunge at me, but I swung my pot, hitting her at the back of her head. She didn't know me or what I'm capable of.

"Stay down bitch! I have a lot more where that came from."

She didn't listen. I don't know which part of stay down she didn't understand. Or maybe the hit to her head confused her, but wherever it was, she just wasn't getting it.

She looked at me with wild eyes. Rage and disgust were so strong that I could smell it rolling off her. I rolled my eyes; I don't get it. Why do people think with their emotions instead of their head? Don't they know that that's what will get them killed?

"If only Killian could see you now. I bet he'd lose all that doe-eyed love that he thinks he has for you." She spat. 

She used the counter to help her stand straight. I almost laugh at her trying to be a badass while falling all over herself.

"Innocent! Innocent my ass, you're nothing but a crazy bitch who left him to die. Good thing I was there to help pick up the pieces. Make his heart whole again"

She said that like I was supposed to care. Little did she know that I know Killian. If he had her in his bed if was only because he was using her to try and forget me. Which obviously never worked. 

So, I shrugged my shoulders at her and asked, "You're point, bitch?"

When she noticed that I wasn't affected by her words, she came at me again, but I was ready for her. Who the hell does she think she is? She doesn't know shit about me or my relationship with Killian.

She rushed at me and I kicked her back, then using my pot I whacked her a few more time until I was sure that she wasn't going to come at me again.

"I spent seven years thinking my husband was dead! Seven years, living in a hell you will never begin to understand. So, if you don't stay the f**k down I will let you in on some of that hell!"

Using the back of my hand, I wiped the blood from my mouth. I wasn't about to just stand here and listen to this bitch talk shit about me or my relationship.

"I don't give a f**k what you did with him during those seven years, but listen to me carefully, bitch. If you think that I will just stand here and let you talk shit about me and try to demean my experience or my relationship, then you've got another thing coming."

She spat the blood from her mouth onto the floor. I looked at it with disgust. Some people just don't have any home training.

"You're going to clean that." I gestured to the blood.

She wiped the rest away with the back of her hand. She looked at the floor then back at me.

"Clean it yourself bitch."

I closed my eyes to try and calm myself. I was trying to not let psycho Lilly come out to play, but this bitch was pushing it.

"You don't deserve Killian. You act all innocent and prudish, but really all you are is a deceitful, manipulative, cheating bitch! And I don't for one minute believe that that bastard child is Killian's. I—"

Whatever she was about to say I didn't let her finish it. Talking shit about me is one thing but taking about my baby was not something that I was going to stand for. Ever!

Using the pot that was still in my hand, I swung it at her. The first hit caught her on the side of her face. Blood sprayed from her mouth, hitting the walls. She tried to right herself, but I didn't give her a chance. I swung my pot again, hitting her on the other side of her face.

"Say whatever the f**k you want about me but leave my kids out of your cock sucking mouth. Cause, I will skin you the f**k alive and hang you out to dry if you so much as mention my baby and her paternal percentage again."

Killian walked in, looking between the two of us. I tilted my head to the side and smile sweetly at him. I know I must look like a crazy bitch, but I couldn't care less.

"Oh, hey honey. Are you hungry?"

He didn't answer, just raised his brow in amusement.

"Just gimme a second to throw the trash out and I'll be right with you."

I turned back to look at Cara who was looking at me like I just grew a second head. She thought that I was a weak stupid bitch that she could take advantage of, but I was about to unleash seven years of pain on her ass.

"Crazy bitch!" she screamed before she lunged at me.

I took the pot that was still in my hand and swung it at her. It clipped her on the shoulders. Not hard enough to take her down, but hard enough to stop her from coming after me.

"You're still coming at me? God! All I want to do is make some god damn breakfast and you just won't get out of my f**king way!"

I took the pot and swing it at her again, hitting her on the other shoulders. I was upset and pissed off and she was in my way, so, that means that she was going to pay for my f**ked up mood.

"Is that so much to ask for?"

She pulled herself up, looking at me with rage and contempt. She was upset that I'm back in Killian's life. I don't know exactly what the nature of her relationship was with Killian, but it wasn't hard to see that she was in love with him.

"Look, Cara. I can call you, Cara, right? I understand that you don't like me. Hell, I wouldn't like me too if I were you, but don't blame me if Killian doesn't want to f**k you anymore. Take that up with him. What and who he decides to f**k in his own time is none of my business."

The way she was looked at me was like I was crazy. I simply laughed and shrugged my shoulders.

"What can I say, I'm a simple girl."

I gestured to the pot in my hand and asked, "Now, can I get back to making breakfast, or are you going to continue to piss me off?"

She about to say something, but Killian cut her off. She didn't look like she wanted to listen, and I was more than ready to forget breakfast and break her face with my pot. However, when Killian shouted her name in that way that he does, she straightened up and walked out of the kitchen.

I shouted after her, "Should I make you some breakfast as well, Cara?!"

"F**k you, bitch!" was her reply.

I turned to Killian, "Was that a yes or a no, I couldn't tell?"

He chuckled then came to stand next to me. Using his thumb, he wiped the reminding blood her my lips. I smiled sweetly up at him.

"I'd say that was definitely a no."

I sighed and shrugged my shoulder, "Her loss, cause I'm a really good cook."

I laughed, and not a pretty one. I was feeling the excitement, that thrill that I felt when I'm fighting. That feeling was what I craved to keep me going over the past seven years.

"God! That felt so good. Nothing like beating a bitch in the morning to start your day."

I looked at him then back at the door that Cara just walked out of. "I think you're gonna have to find someone else to watch your back. She couldn't even defend herself against my pot."

He threw his head back and laugh, which also made me laugh. I love hearing that rich sound. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
50.5K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
26.3K 652 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
178 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...