Adopted By The Shield

By Shieldgirly

She was always told that she couldn't be amazing in life. She was always put down because of her past. Abando... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Author's Note
Chapter 83

Chapter 30

2.8K 101 5
By Shieldgirly

      Stephanie opened her office door for me. Her husband was sitting behind a desk. He gave me a fake smile and I sat down in front of him. Stephanie sat down in an extra chair next to Hunter and folded ger hands and placed them on the desk.

      "We are very well aware of the incident that happened between you and John," I nodded and she continued. "Do you realize that you have not only injured one superstar but technically three when you count Eva and Summer?" The tone in her voice was not happy at all.

      "Wait a second, I injured John Cena? I hurt him to the point where he can't come to work?" Stephanie nodded angrily. Hunter didn't seem very made at all. "Cool!" Stephanie crossed her arms over her chest while Hunter's fave turned extremely red. He was trying so hard not to laugh.

      "You know Miss Clara, my father worked very hard to create this buisness and now we have to lose money because a crazy seventeen year old had to go and beat the living day light out of one of our most experienced talents!" She nearly yelled. I leaned back a little in my chair.

      "Listen, I'm nor trying to be disrespectful or anything its just that if a 'seventeen year old' can beat up one of your most experienced talents, than this company is lacking talent."

      Stephanie stood up and smashed both her hands to the desk, making a cup fall off of it and break. Hunter quickly stood up and calmed her down.

      "Here's the thing Clara," he started. "We can't have you walking around hear smacking everyone with a chair. There will be a time when you're alowd to do that, but right now your not. Do you understand?" I nodded.

      He told me that was all he would need and that I could go back to Randy. I ran into Randy about halfway to the room where the photo shoot was.

      "Hey, what was that about?" He asked. I shrugged, "Nothing to important, they just told me that John was on injury leave and I can't go around beating the crap out of people." Randy smilled at me and shook his head. We turned arounfld to go to his locker room and he gave me a big pat on the back.

      When we got to the locker room I sat on the couch. The clock read 5:34. Only a little less than half an hour before my brothers show up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.4K 47
She was a member of The Shield. Dean and Roman were her older brothers, Seth was her first love. She risked her life at times for the three, only to...
11.6K 746 37
"I don't believe in happy endings," he said, and I tell him, "I don't believe in endings." _ _ _ _ _ _ We shared all our most precious secrets with e...
1.2K 9 13
Brooklyn used to have the dream of becoming a WWE wrestler. But after she couldn't make her dream happen after her brother, John Cena, makes it in, B...
348K 7.8K 40
Victoria or Tori as everyone calls her was your average 19 year old who just finished school and is living with her two older sister. She was never r...