Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Honey trap
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

Whole again

4.2K 147 162
By book-lover4ever

Hi guys, I'm back with another chapter. Thank you guys for your patience. However, before you start reading I'd like to say a few things. 

Firstly, to all you haters out there that keeps messaging me to tell me that you don't like my book because it promotes rape and abuse, F**K YOU! If you have a problem with my book, please exit stage left. Go write your own and stay away from mine! God! I'm fed up of seeing comments on my chapters saying you don't like what you're reading, but instead of leaving and never coming back, you keep on reading. I'm forced to think that you actually like my book and just want to chat shit. Please, I don't have time for your bullshit nor do I care for it. So, if my book offends anyone then you know what? I DON'T GIVE A FLYING f**K! 

Secondly, I waited so long to update this chapter because I'm tired of all the dumb comments and messages. But, mainly because corona has decided to come f**k my life up. I was minding my own god damn business when this nosey ass f**king virus crept up on me without permission. I'm only just getting over my sickness, so, I decided to write this chapter for all my loyal readers. I really do hope you enjoy it. I love you guys! 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Killian's P.O.V

Why god, does this motherf**ker has his hands on my wife!

"He needs to die!"

"No, death is too good for him."

"Yes, let's kill him."

I closed my eyes to stop the voices in my head. It's been years since I've last heard them. It started a few months after I left the hospital. I guess a bullet to the head can f**k a person up. I'm already f**ked as it is, so, I didn't need a few extra psychos living in my head telling me what to do. However, in this case, I will gladly agree with them. This mother**ker needs to die.

Red look devastated, but just as beautiful as I remembered. She was on the floor with Noah besides her, holding her up.

Kinsley pushed passed me, rushing to Lilly's side. She dropped to the floor beside Red, forcing Noah to let go of her. Lilly looked up at Kinsley, her eyes still filled with tears. They didn't look surprised to see each other.

"She's got my babies, Kins. She's got, my babies."

Her voice sounded so soft and broken that I knew that I was going to kill Natasha for making her sound that way.

"Yes, yes. Natasha must die, but let's kill this motherf**ker first."

"Yes, yes. I concur."

"Killing him sounds good to me too."

I clenched my fist, to calm myself and to stop from drawing for my gun and doing what my entire being is telling me to do. Cara came to stand beside me. She touched my arms to ask me if I was okay, but I shifted away from her. I needed her to know that it was not her place to be by my side.

She looked hurt, but it only showed for a second before her cold hard mask was back in place. She stayed by my side though.

Kinsley helped Lilly to her feet. She almost fell over trying to stand but Noah came to her aid. He put his hands on her waist and helped her to stand. I looked at the way he softly caressed her and the voices in my head went crazy. It took everything in me not to pull my gun right there and shoot him.

Lilly moved out of his embrace. Shrugging his hands off her.

"I'm fine, Noah." She almost shouted.

Noah didn't look too happy, but he stepped away from her, finally give her space to breathe. My hand slowly moved away from my gun that I didn't even realise that I'd reach for.

When she was fully standing, only then did she turned to look at me. In those big blue eyes that I love so much, I saw so much more that everyone else in the room. She didn't say a word, but in her eyes, I saw the question that she was asking me. "Can you get my girls back?"

I answered out loud, "I can."

Everyone turned to look at us. They looked between us, confused about the strange interaction that we were having.

With her eyes, she asked, "You're not going to let me go, are you?"

I laughed, she must be crazy if she thought that I'd walk away and leave her to play happy family with that idiot.

"Never," I said out loud.

She turned to look at Noah and then back at me. The question in her eyes clear as day. "Are you going to kill him?"

I smiled, letting her see my conviction, "What do you think, Red?" I replied.

Her eyes widened and she sucked in a breath. She shook her head as if to tell me I can't.

I laughed again, "Can't I?"

She stepped a little closer to me then stopped and picked up a photo on the side table. She tapped the image of the older girl standing next to our daughter, then briefly glance back at Noah before her eyes fell back on me. She was trying to tell me that the girls in the picture, the one she called her daughter was Noah's daughter as well.

"And how the f**k does that concern me?"

"Killian, please!" She shouted.

I heard the sorrow in her voice and saw the anguish in her eyes. The girl in the picture meant a lot to her and Killing Noah would break the girl's heart. I did not like it. I did not like it one f**king bit, but for the life of me, with her eyes on me, pleading with me, I couldn't bring myself to say no to her.

"Fine," I grunted out.

We stared at each other and an agreement passed between us. I wouldn't kill Noah as long as he doesn't get in my way and she comes with me.

"Deal?" I asked

She nodded her head then said, "Deal."

I smiled, "Good, not let's go get your girls back."

Cara was the first one to break, the silence that everyone else kept whiles Red and I were having our internal conversation.

"What the f**k just happened? Did I miss something?"

I forgot that Cara was standing next to me. Lilly's eyes shifted to Cara. She gave her a once over before deciding that she did not like what she saw. But instead of saying anything, she turned back to me, ignoring Cara.

"Can you find Natasha? Do you have any idea where she might be hiding?"

"I have a pretty good idea where she might be hiding, but I'm not 100 per cent sure for definite. What about you? What information do you have on her?" I asked her.

Her eyes widened but she didn't answer, instead, she turned to Noah who looking at me like he'd very much like to see me dead.

I smiled at him, letting him know that the feeling was f**king mutual

"Noah, can you find out from your contacts if they know anything about Natasha's whereabouts?"

Noah turned his eyes from me to focus on her. His eyes softened when he looked at her.

"Sure thing, Angel."

"Thank you." She replied.

Noah grabbed his phone and cast her one last look before leaving the room and entering a different one to make his phone call. Lilly turned back to me. Her eyes nervously glancing to where Noah disappeared.

"He doesn't know." Was all she said.

No one else understood what she meant, but I did. The f**ker didn't know that she was living a double life. I stepped closer to her until I was standing close enough that our bodies were almost touching. I leaned down so that only she could hear what I was about to say.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do, my little red hair vixen."

I grabbed the end of the black wig that she was wearing and pulled it off her head. Her thick luscious red hair that I love so much fell around her shoulders. She gasped, as did everyone else in the room. I knew they saw what I saw. Beauty beyond belief.

"F**k!" I swore, "So much f**king hair and all f**king mine."

She quickly grabbed her hair up and used the elastic band around her wrist to pull her hair in a messy bun. I wanted to undo it and watch as her hair falls like a waterfall around her shoulders again, but I stopped myself. I knew that I'd have plenty of time later for that. Plenty of time to run my hand through it. To finger her curls as she lay spread out on my bed. F**k, I felt my dick twitched just thinking about it.

As I watched her fight with her hair, I knew that I wasn't leaving this house without her and I definitely knew that before the day was out she'd be in my bed moaning my name as I f**k her brains out.

I stepped away from her. Not because I wanted to, but because I was tempted to drag her off and remind myself exactly what it felt like to be between those thighs.

"Cara, can you get me a definite location for Natasha before the night is out?"

She was still looking at Red when she answered. "I'll get right on it."

"Mik, think you can get some information from your people and see if any of them heard of two kids being moved?"

"I'm on it."

I looked at my sister who took a step back from my steely gaze. She knew that she was in deep shit.

"We will have discussions later."

She nodded her head, understanding exactly what I meant by that. If I find out that my sister had anything to do with hiding my wife from me, her punishment would not be nice.

I turned to look at the object of my obsession. The only women that can break me down to nothing.

"And you, my dear little wife, you'll be coming with me."

"Like f**k she will!"

This objection came from Noah who just came back into the room. He came to stand by Lilly's side and none to gently grabbed her, pushing her behind him. That did it! Everything around me faded into nothingness. I couldn't hear Cara, Kinsley or Mik telling me to calm down. All I saw at that moment was RED.

I pulled my gun at the same time as he pulled his. I pointed it at his head, ready to pull the trigger and end this f**ker once and for all.

"I have f**king had it with you touching my WIFE!"

The idiot had the audacity to get angry at my words. He thought that I would leave her there so that he could continue f**king her? Even as I thought it, I felt my entire body filled with rage at the image of him with my baby.

"She's not your wife anymore, motherf**ker!"

The f**k! what did this idiot just say? Not my wife anymore!

"Says who, asshole?!"

Lilly got from behind Noah, coming to stand in between the two guns. On instinct, I lower my gun and so did Mik who pulled his when Noah did. Cara still had her raised.

"Get out of the f**king way, woman!"

I yelled at her, but she didn't move. Noah still had his gun trained at me. I grabbed for her, but she refused to move. She was facing Noah.

"Noah, put the gun down now!" she yelled.

"Move Angel, I'm gonna kill this asshole if he thinks that he's gonna leave this house with you."

Lilly shook her head, "No you're not. You're not going to kill anyone. NO ONE IS GOING TO KILL ANYONE TODAY! SO, FOR GOD'S SAKE NOAH, PUT THE F**KING GUN DOWN!"

Noah did not look like he was about to do any such thing. I saw that he wanted to and plan to shoot me the first chance he got. I was just about to pull Red out of the way and face off with this idiot, but my little wife did something that I wasn't expecting. She turned and grabbed the gun that I was holding and pointed it at Noah.

Noah looked surprised. He gave her a confused look, not believing that she was pointing a gun at him. Watching her standing there with a gun in her hand brought back so many memories.

"Please, put the gun down, Noah." She pleaded.

"You point a gun at me for him?" Noah asked, hurt laced in his voice.

"Yes," she replied. "Natasha has my kids and he's the only one that can get them back safely. So, I can't let you kill him."

"Is that your only reason, Lilly?"

She didn't answer him, but we both knew that that wasn't her only reason. As I looked at her standing there, I knew that she'd shoot him if he so much as flinched in my direction and he saw it too.

He slowly lowered his gun. He looked at her and the gun that she still had pointed at him. She didn't put hers away until he holstered the one, he had. Only until she was sure he wasn't going to put it out again did she lower the one in her hand.

She turned and handed it back to me. She frowned as she looked at the woman at my side. Cara still had her gun raised.

Red looked at me, "Tell your bitch not to point her gun at me."

The fact that Cara still had her gun on Lilly pissed me off. However, it was Lilly's utter fearlessness that turned me on enough to forgive Cara for her misgivings.

"Who the f**k are you calling a bitch? Call me a bitch one more time."

My brave Fiery head beauty walked closer to Cara and her gun and a look that I've never before seen appeared in her beautiful blue eyes. A look that I've only seen when I look in the mirror. Looking in the eyes of my beautiful wife was like in the deep dark depths of hell. Her eyes were soulless.

"Bitch." She said softly and very, very calmly.

For a very short second, Cara showed fear, but it was gone just as soon as it appeared. Cara dropped her gun. Something in Lilly's eyes told her that it wouldn't be a good idea to piss her off.

"Whatever." Cara mumbled, "I don't have to deal with this."

She turned on her heel and walked out as she said it. Kinsley looked at Lilly before running after Cara, offering to give her a lift.

Lilly turned back to me, "I'll pack a bag and meet you back down here in a bit."

I nodded my head and watched her as she walked out of the room with Noah following behind her. I left him because I knew that one day, I will put a bullet in him, and I will enjoy it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went over the plan with Mik a third time. Cara managed to find out exactly where Natasha was staying. However, she wasn't sure if the kids were with her. We were planning to make a move on Natasha, but we knew that we had to be smart about. If the children were there, then we needed to make sure that we get them out safely.

Red was there, listening to what Mik and I were saying. Noah decided to follow his own lead. He refused to come to my house. Smart idiot.

"We leave tomorrow evening. I don't want to wait too long before she gets wind of us and move on."

Mik nodded his head. "I'll meet you back here in the afternoon tomorrow. I've got to go home and make sure Jessy hasn't broken the house down trying to escape."

I chuckled. Mik was finding it hard to tame Jessy since he got her back. But I could see that he was enjoying every minute of it. Lilly looked up at the mention of her best friend. She took a small step towards Mik.

"Can I see Jessy?" she asked.

A sharp "NO!" was his reply before he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the door leaving her standing there looking defeated.

She turned to me. It was just the two of us left. The housing was empty except for my men that were stationed outside the surrounding areas. She didn't look nervous. In fact, she seemed to accept her situation.

"I need to have a shower," she declared.

I lead her to the room that she will be staying in. My room. She looked around for a bit then dropped her bags on the floor. She grabbed what she needed from them and when into the bathroom.

I watched as she walked away, wanting nothing more than to follow her in, but I had a few phone calls to make before my mission tomorrow. I was just finishing up my last call when she walked back into the room.

Her wet hair looked fiery, a deeper red than when it's dry. I ended the call and sat back on the bed with my hands folded. She glanced at me, but she didn't look nervous in the lease. With her eyes still on me, she dropped her towel and reached for her underwear and bra.

I couldn't take my eyes off her body. It was even more beautiful than I remembered. Where before she had the body of a still-maturing young woman, standing in front of me was a woman who fully formed out in all the right places. Her breasts looked fuller than what I last remembered. Her waist just a tad bit smaller and her hips just that bit rounder. Just looking at her I could see that healthy eating and gym was not the only thing that she did to keep in shape. The woman I was looking at had the body of a fighter. A sexy one at that.

I smiled, watching her clipping her bra into place.

"Makes no sense, I'm just going to take it off anyway."

She stopped. Her hands falling away from the bra, letting it fall to the ground. She dropped the panties that she was holding as well.

"Well, where do you want me." She asked so calmly.

I chuckled, "Everywhere, but for right now I want you in my bed."

She walked over to me and I grabbed her, pulling her onto the bed. She gasped from the suddenness of it, but then a brilliant smile lit up her beautiful face. I was again struck by how incredibly beautiful she is.

My hand traced the outline of her lips causing her to bite her lips. She looked at me with eyes that showed years of devastation and hard experience, but also with an air of innocence that only I knew.

"We've got a lot to talk about, Red. Like, why you faked your death."

She nodded her head, "I know."

I smiled at her. Although I wanted her to tell me everything about the last seven years of her life, I wanted so much to lose myself in her.

I sighed, resting my head against her. Finally, let my heart feel again. I let the anguish, frustration and pain I felt for seven years pour out of me as I spoke.

"Seven years. For seven f**ked up years, I thought that you were dead. I thought that I'd never get to see you smile again. Never get to hear you call my name or hear your sweet milky way laugh."

I ran my hand up the side of her body causing her to gasp from my touch. Her lips parted and her pupils dilated. She kept her hands to her side not touching me as if she was afraid.

I continued, "It was so f**king hard and I knew that I could not go another seven f**king years without you by my side. But here you are, alive, in my arms and so f**king real."

I let my lips lightly brush hers. She gasped again. This time there was shock and confusion in her eyes. With shaking hands, she touched both sides of my face. She pulled back like she was burnt but slowing brought her hands back to my face, and then something just broke in her.

She started breathing heavy. Her breath coming in and out very fast. Her hands touching, almost not believing. It was then I understand that all this time she was in shock. All the confidence I saw before was just her not fully coming to terms with me being there.

"Ohmygod! You're r-real. Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! You're a-alive."

I wiped her tears, felling my own as they fell.

"I'm alive, baby. I'm real and so are you."

It was like a dam broke in her as she threw herself into my arms and cried. Hard heavy sobs rocked her small frame. I held her as she cried, feeling my heart squeeze in my chest for her anguish and pain as well as mine. We were both wrapped up in each other, crying for the seven years that was stolen from us.

Although there was pain, there was joy. Joy at the realisation that the clock that stopped seven years ago for both of us has finally started to spin again. We laid there in each other's arms letting go of all the hurt and pain. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
949K 29.8K 67
"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loophole, no back door, no side gate, nothin...
163K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
15K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...