The Tudor Rose: A New Age

By claire43343

Elizabeth is back but this time, things are different. After the death of Queen Jane, everything went downhil... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaptet 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: The End
AN: PLEASE READ

Supporting Cast

835 13 0
By claire43343

Lady Eleanor Seymour
- Parents: Sir Seymour and Lady Margery Wentworth.
- Siblings: Sir Thomas Seymour (older brother), Sir Edward Seymour (older brother), and Queen Jane Seymour (older sister).
- Nephew: Prince Edward of England.
- She is the principal lady-in-waiting and close friend of Princess Elizabeth of England and France.
- Out of all of her siblings, she is close with Jane and Edward.

Lady Mariana Rochford
- Family: Lady Jane Rochford (cousin) and the Boleyn family (cousin in-laws).
- She is a lady-in-waiting of Princess Elizabeth of England and France, along with Lady Eleanor Seymour, Lady Caterina Howard, and Lady Natalia Clement.

Lady Caterina Howard
- Family: Queen Katherine Howard (distant cousin).
- She is a lady-in-waiting of Princess Elizabeth of England and France, along with Lady Eleanor Seymour, Lady Mariana Rochford, and Lady Natalia Clement.
- When Katherine Howard comes to court, she tries her best to keep Katherine in her place and to help her learn the ways of the court.

Lady Natalia Clement of Italy
- As a niece of the Pope, she was sent to serve Princess Elizabeth 1st Tudor-Valois of England and France.
- She is a lady-in-waiting of Princess Elizabeth of England and France, along with Lady Eleanor Seymour, Lady Mariana Rochford, and Lady Caterina.
- She is also the youngest out of all of Elizabeth 1st's ladies-in-waiting, being only aged 15.

Duke Nathaniel of Sussex
- Spouse: Princess Mary Tudor of England.
- Child: Princess Catherine 'Cate' of Sussex.
- Siblings through marriage: Princess Elizabeth 1st Tudor of England and France and Prince James of France.
- Half-Siblings through marriage: Princess Elizabeth 2nd Tudor of England (half sister-in-law) and Prince Edward Tudor of England (half brother-in-law).
- In-laws: King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.
- Nieces and Nephews: Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois of England and France (nephew) and Princess Catherine Tudor-Valois (niece).
- He met Mary by a confident of Princess Elizabeth 1st and Prince James. After meeting her, he then took the first step of courting Mary.

Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois of England and France
- Parents: Prince James and Princess Elizabeth 1st of France and England.
- Sibling/Siblings: Princess Catherine Tudor-Valois of France and England.
- Maternal Grandparents: King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon of England.
- Paternal Grandparents: King Francis 1st and Queen Claude of France.
- Other Family Members: Princess Mary Tudor of England (aunt), Duke Nathaniel of Sussex (uncle, through marriage), Princess Elizabeth 2nd Tudor of England (half aunt), Prince Edward Tudor of England (half uncle), and Princess Catherine 2nd 'Cate' of Sussex (cousin).

Princess Catherine 'Katie' 3rd Tudor Valois of England and France
- Parents: Princess Elizabeth 1st of England and Prince James of France.
- Sibling (s): Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois of England and France.
Maternal Grandparents: King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon of England.
- Paternal Grandparents: King Francis 1st and Queen Claude of France.
- Other Family Members: Princess Mary Tudor of England (aunt), Duke Nathaniel of Sussex (uncle, through marriage), Princess Elizabeth 2nd Tudor of England (half aunt), Prince Edward Tudor of England (half uncle), and Princess Catherine 2nd 'Cate' of Sussex (cousin).

Princess Catherine 'Cate' 2nd of Sussex
-Daughter of Duke Nathaniel and Princess Mary Tudor of Sussex and England.
-Granddaughter of King Henry VIII Tudor and Catherine of Aragon.
-Niece of Princess Elizabeth 1st Tudor and Prince James of France and England. Half niece of Princess Elizabeth 2nd Tudor and Prince Edward Tudor of England.
-Cousin of Prince Nicholas of England and France.

King Francis 1st Valois of France
- Children: Prince James Valois, Princess Charlotte Valois, Prince Francis 2nd Valois, Prince Henry 2nd Valois, Princess Madeleine Valois, Prince Charles Valois, and Princess Margaret Valois of France.
- Grandchildren: Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois and Princess Catherine Tudor-Valois of France and England.
- Children In-Laws: Princess Elizabeth Tudor-Valois 1st of France and England.
- Spouse: Queen Claude of France.
- When his son first married Elizabeth 1st, Francis was very supportive of his eldest son's marriage to the English princess and treats Elizabeth as if she was his own daughter.

Queen Claude of France
- Children: Prince James Valois, Princess Charlotte Valois, Prince Francis 2nd Valois, Prince Henry 2nd Valois, Princess Madeleine Valois, Prince Charles Valois, and Princess Margaret Valois of France.
- Grandchildren: Prince Nicholas Tudor-Valois and Princess Catherine Tudor-Valois of France and England.
- Children In-Laws: Princess Elizabeth Tudor-Valois 1st of France and England.
- Spouse: King Francis 1st Valois of France.
- When her son first married Elizabeth, Claude was very supportive of her son's marriage to the English princess and treats Elizabeth as if she was her own daughter.

Princess Charlotte of France
- Parents: King Francis and Queen Claude of France.
- Siblings: Prince James, Prince Francis 2nd, Prince Henry 2nd, Princess Madeleine, Prince Charles, and Princess Margaret of France.
-She is also the sister-in-law of Princess Elizabeth of England and France.
-She is also the aunt of Prince Nicholas.
-When her brother announced that he was courting Elizabeth, she took the initiative to get to know Elizabeth and she became very close with Elizabeth.

Prince Henri 2nd of France
-He is the second eldest son of King Francis 1st and Queen Claude of France.
-He is the younger brother of Prince James and Princess Charlotte of France.
-He is the older brother of Prince Henry 2nd, Princess Madeleine, Prince Charles, and Princess Margaret of France.
-He is the brother-in-law of Princess Elizabeth 1st of France and England.
-He is the uncle of Prince Nicholas of France and England.
-Out of all of his siblings, he is close with James and Charlotte.

Prince Francis 2nd of France
-He is the third eldest son of King Francis 1st and Queen Claude of France.
-He is the younger brother of Prince James, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Francis 2nd of France.
-He is the older brother of Princess Madeleine, Prince Charles, and Princess Margaret of France.
-He is the brother-in-law of Princess Elizabeth 1st of France and England.
-He is the uncle of Prince Nicholas of France and England.
-Out of all of his siblings, he is close with Francis 2nd and Madeleine.

Princess Madeleine of France
-She is the second daughter of King Francis and Queen Claude of France.
-She is the second younger sister of Prince James, Princess Charlotte, Prince Francis 2nd, and Prince Henry 2nd of France.
-She is also the eldest sister of Prince Charles and Princess Margaret of France.
-She is also the sister-in-law of Princess Elizabeth of England and France.
-She is also the aunt of Prince Nicholas.
-Like her older sister and brothers, she is very close with Elizabeth.

Prince Charles of France
-He is the fourth eldest son of King Francis 1st and Queen Claude of France.
-He is the younger brother of Prince James, Princess Charlotte, Prince Francis 2nd, and Princess Madeleine of France.
-He is the older brother of Princess Margaret of France.
-He is the brother-in-law of Princess Elizabeth 1st of France and England.
-He is the uncle of Prince Nicholas of France and England.
-Out of all of his siblings, he is close with Henry 2nd and Margaret.

Princess Margaret of France
-She is the third daughter of King Francis and Queen Claude of France.
-She is the younger sister of Prince Francis 2nd, Prince Henry 2nd, and Princess Madeleine, Prince Charles of France.
-She is also the sister-in-law of Princess Elizabeth of England and France.
-She is also the aunt of Prince Nicholas.
-Like her older sister and brothers, she is very close with Elizabeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 174 51
sophie mason is back determined to finish her a-levels and with a baby on the way its not that easy especially when she returns to school to see that...
62.4K 967 13
Well, it looks like Grace and the gang are back, again for the third time. This time, it looks like things get challenging for the young King and Que...
92 18 18
Jane was forced to marry her boss, Christian Evans. She was replaced to become her boss bride, when his bride ran away. They decide to fake it. Will...
40.3K 1.9K 23
Janna Jones was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on studying history. she also enjoyed her T...