єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

22

17.6K 478 287
By EstellaNovella

"This is going to be impossible you know," Scott says.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles asks.

"How?" Scott asks.

"It's easy," Stiles says. "You just say, 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you'-"

"You're not helping," Scott says.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Stiles asks.

"She won't talk to me," Scott says.

"Probably because we kissed," Faline says. "I kind of broke girl code with that one, even though you're technically exes"

"What if she only takes it off in the shower or something?"

"That's why you ease into it," Stiles says. "Get back on her good side, remind her of the good times. Not the fact that you kissed her friend. Then you ask for the necklace. You're thinking about her in the shower aren't you?"

"Yeah," Scott says and Faline snorts.

"Alright, stay focused, okay?" Stiles says. "Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Allison back. In that order. Got it?"

"By the way," Faline says. "Let's keep the fact that we made out on the DL okay?"

"FALINE!" Jackson shouts.

"Hey Jackson," Faline says. "What's up?"

"In here," Jackson says, pulling Faline harshly by her arm.

"Jackson you're hurting me," Faline says, trying to pull her arm from his grasp.

Jackson slams the door shut and Faline looks at her friend who was clearly angry. For every step Jackson takes forward, Faline takes one back until her back collides with the wall.

"How did McCall do it?"

"Do what?" Faline whispers.

"Become a werewolf," Jackson says. "I want it"

Jackson trails his hand down her face and Faline flinches slightly, trying to move away from his hand.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Jackson says, resting his forehead against hers.

"Jackson, you're making me uncomfortable," Faline says. "Please stop"

"I know you know," Jackson says. "I know you're not human either"

"I don't know what you mean," Faline whispers.

"TELL ME!" Jackson roars in her face and Faline lets out a sob as he slams his hand next to her head.

"Jackson please" Faline begs. "Please stop. You're scaring me"

"Faline tell me or so help me god," Jackson says.

"Jackson-" Faline whispers.

"TELL ME!"

Faline shoves Jackson back and a struggle between the two ensues. Faline slams her fist into his face and the temporary shock allows her to push him back. She reaches out and grabs the metre stick from the desk, pointing it at Jackson who scoffs.

"Leave," Faline says, her voice trembling as she stares at her friend.

"Whatever," Jackson says leaving the classroom 

The young witch slumps into a desk chair, placing her head in her hands as her shoulders begin to shake, small, muffled sobs falling from her lips.

"Faline?"

"Isaac, hi" Faline wipes her tears away, looking up at the shy boy who she sat with in Biology.

"Are you okay?" Isaac walks into the classroom and closes the door.

"I'm okay," Faline says. "Just a um small disagreement with Jackson"

"Wanna talk about it?" Isaac asks and Faline shakes her head so Isaac sits at the desk next to her.

"That's okay," Isaac says. "Here"

Isaac hands her a chocolate bar which Faline accepts with a small smile, tears still trickling down her cheeks.

"My mom used to say that chocolate always makes you feel better,"

"It releases serotonin," Faline says, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "Or 5-hydroxytryptamine. It's called the happy chemical because it contributes to wellbeing and happiness"

"That was a lot of science words," Isaac says and Faline shrugs.

"I'm a nerd," Faline says. "But don't tell anyone, you'll ruin my reputation"

"I wouldn't dare,"

Isaac smiles at the girl who begins peeling the wrapper off of the chocolate bar. 

"You're really smart," Isaac says.

"Thank you," Faline says, snapping the chocolate bar in half and holding out a piece to Isaac which he takes.

"Cheers," Isaac says and the pair clink their chocolate pieces together before laughing.

Faline walks into Stiles' room with the boy in tow.

"HEY STILES" Mr Stilinski shouts.

"Yo da- Derek," Stiles says.

Derek presses a finger to his lips before pointing at the door.

"What'd you say?" Mr Stilinski asks his son.

"What? I said yo dad" Stiles says.

Faline raises a shaky hand which Derek notices and she runs it through her hair.

Stiles walks back in and Derek slams him against the door.

"If you say one word," Derek says.

"What you mean like, 'Hey dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun'?" Stiles says. "Yeah, that's right. If I'm harbouring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules buddy"

Derek nods before straightening out Stiles' jacket, Stiles does the same for Derek when the man moves forward.

"Oh my god," Stiles says and Faline snickers.

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asks.

"No. He's still working on it" Stiles says before turning to Faline. "Where did you go during lunch?"

"I just needed some alone time," Faline says and Derek squints his eyes suspiciously when her heartbeat changes.

"What happened to your wrist?" Stiles asks.

"Nothing," Faline says.

"Did someone grab you?" Stiles asks.

"It was a small misunderstanding," Faline says. "Isaac comforted me so I'm okay now"

"Are you sure?"

"I said I'm fine Stiles,"

"Anyway," Stiles says. "There's something else we can try"

Faline's phone rings and she leaves the room to answer it.

"Jackson?" Faline asks.

"I am so, so sorry," Jackson says. "Do you want my Porsche? You can have it if that's what it takes for you to forgive me"

"I don't want your Porsche" Faline giggles and she hears Jackson sigh in relief.

"I really am sorry," Jackson says.

"It's okay," Faline says, before watching as Danny walks up the stairs. "I've got to go"

"Love ya Fae"

"Love ya too dork," Faline says.

Faline walks into the room to see Danny sitting in front of Stiles' laptop.

"No we're doing lab work," Danny says.

"Alright," Stiles says as Derek sits in the corner reading a book.

"Who's he again?" Danny asks.

"Um, my cousin," Stiles says. "Miguel"

Faline coughs to disguise her laughter as Derek looks up from the book he was reading.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asks.

"Yeah. Yes," Stiles says. "Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Hey Miguel. I thought I told you, you could borrow one of my shirts"

Derek throws the book on Stiles' bed, narrowly missing Faline before walking over to Stiles' chest of drawers.

"So anyway," Stiles says. "I mean we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably-"

"Stiles?" Derek says.

"Yes?"

"This no fit"

Faline snorts before grabbing the comic Stiles had been reading to cover her face as she laughs.

"Then try something else on," Stiles says. "Sorry"

"He's not listening to a word you're saying," Faline says, flicking through the comic.

"Hey, that one looks pretty good huh?" Stiles says. "What do you think Danny?"

"Huh?" Danny asks.

"The shirt," Stiles says.

"It's not really his colour" Faline bites her lip to try and prevent the laughter from spilling from her mouth.

"But it's the colours of the Mets" Faline gasps.

Derek takes the shirt off again as Danny unabashedly stares at Derek's shirtless body. 

"You swing for a different team but you still play ball don't you Danny boy?" Stiles asks.

"You're a horrible person"

"I know it keeps me awake at night," Stiles says. "Anyway about that text-"

"Stiles," Derek says. "None of these fit"

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number and the exact time of the text," Dany says and Faline shoots Derek a thumbs up and he flips her off.

Faline returns the middle finger with a smirk.

"There," Danny says and Derek and Faline quickly move to look at the computer. "This text was sent from a computer. This one"

"Registered to that account name?" Derek asks.

"No, no, no, no" Stiles says. "That can't be right"

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Danny asks Derek.

"He's a porn star," Faline says, nodding her head. "Okay Danny, here's a hundred bucks go buy yourself something pretty"

Faline walks Danny to the bedroom door before waving as she closes it.

"Porn star?" Derek asks.

"I blanked okay?" Faline says. "Danny's just going to spend the night trying to find something that doesn't exist so you're clear alright?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...
1.4K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
2.5M 79K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
7.9K 278 37
Lily Singer and her brother Tyler moved to Beacon Hills after losing their parents in a fire back in New York Lily finds herself in the middle of the...