THE EGYPTIAN SPY

By k_ahmad

She is an Agent, undercover on a mission to arrest his uncle. He knew her back at University but he couldn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 14

159 30 0
By k_ahmad

ASHRAF'S POV

***FLASHBACK***

I was seated atop my car, smoking my cigar when a beautiful girl walked pass my car. I've never seen her so I figured her to be a fresher.

One of my guys whistled making me to look at him.

"Look at that beauty." He said, trailing the girl with his eyes. I smacked his head and glared at him.

"Mine." I growled and jumped down from the car, throwing the cigarette down and stepping over it.

I jogged to her and stood in front of her, making her stop abruptly.

"Hey there." I waved and she shyly smiled.

Shy girl huh? That was gonna be fun.

"Umm Hello." Her voice was melodious.

"I'm Ashraf, you have such a wonderful voice. What's your name, love?" I asked, swinging my arms.

"Thanks." She smiled, looking anywhere but my face.

I was starting to like that.

"Your name?" I asked again, something I rarely did.

"Urmm...." She hesitated.

"There's nothing to be afraid of cupcake..." I started, trying to reach for her cheek when she stepped back and a firm hand yanked me from behind, throwing a punch at me.

"The Fuck! What was that for, Fahad?" I asked, rubbing my jaw.

"Don't try that ever again." Fahad glared at me and I chuckled.

"Come on Man, just trying to have a little fun with her." I shrugged and before I knew what was happening, Fahad was throwing punches my way.

He kicked my gut multiple times before going back to punching me.

"Stop it! That's enough!" The girl said, pushing Fahad off of me with great difficulty.

"Calm down." She stroked his chest as his chest heaved up and down.

"But he tried to..."

"I said, calm down." She sternly cut him off and he shut his mouth up.

Damn! Who was she to him?

"Remember that when you try to talk to her or touch her ever again." Fahad shot daggers at me before dragging his- whatever she was to him- out of my sight, with her complaining that she had classes to attend.

I got up from the floor and dusted my clothes, spitting out blood from my mouth.

"Damn, that must have been painful." Another of my guys commented as they all walked to my side. I ignored his comment and started walking to the direction of my car.

"I want you to get me more info about that girl and why Fahad is defending her like that." I stated, dismissing them from my sight.

I just hoped she wasn't his girlfriend or anything like that because I was surely going to get her.

I kept thinking about the girl as I made my way to my next class.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I smiled at the thought of the girl who made me a better person as I blankly stared out the window.

I could remember how she would scrunch her nose at me whenever I talked to her at the time I was smoking. When she would insult me in Arabic not knowing I could speak Arabic fluently. That sarcasm that's always in her voice whenever she talks to me.

Because of her, I stopped smoking, I never allowed any girl to touch me, I became a better version of myself.

I missed them all. I missed her. But Fahad didn't even spare me a picture of my beloved.

Thinking about her, I caught the sight of the witch opening the window of her room and breathing in fresh air.

Staring at her, I realized she has some similar features with Jannah. Actually, a lot of similar features. The fair luscious skin, the plump pink lips that I always wanted to have a taste, but her accent was no where compared to Jannah's and Jannah had emerald eyes, not brown.

A knock sounded on my door and I closed the window, walking to the door and opening it.

"Hey Kamal. What is up?" I gave him room to come in and he did, sitting in the edge of the bed as I closed the door.

"I just came to apologize for not believing you when you warned me about dad. I should have known all along what he was up to." He sighed, bowing his head.

"It's okay. And I'm really sorry about uncle." I patted his shoulder from where he sat.

"I'm sorry for him too." He said and stood up, aiming to walk out but I noticed he was dressed nicely.

"Heading to see your girlfriend?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He threw his head back in laughter amd shook his head.

"You of all people should know, I don't do relationships. I'm just taking Aisha for coffee." He answered and I looked at him like he has gone crazy.

"What?" He asked.

"You're taking that witch on a date?" I snapped.

"First of all, she's not a witch because she is too nice to become one. And it's not a date, I'm taking her on a relaxing drive and for coffee so I can cool off a bit." He explained, opening the door.

"I pray she doesn't use you for sacrifice." I called out to him.

"You can't be serious." He shook his head at me as he laughed wholeheartedly.

"I'll be back soon." He yelled, closing the door behind him.

"Good luck." I whispered, going back to my Fantasy world where I was married to my beautiful Jannah.

SAFWAN'S POV

She is beautiful, she has a wonderful voice, her smile is out of this world and I knew for sure she could cook.

I didn't even know why I was having such feelings for a simple girl like her when I had as much beauty living with me as my wife. I loved my wife but I was also attracted to that girl.

I couldn't hold it any long so I left my study room and found myself knocking at Aisha's door.

"How may I help you sir?" She asked, standing in front of me with her head bowed.

"Can I come in?" I asked, looking at her shocked expression.

"Of course, sir." She opened the door wider and I stepped in, inhaling in the sweet scent of incense.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and she stood rigid in front of me, leaving the door wide open.

"Sit." I ordered and she dragged the stool from the dressing mirror, sitting infront of me.

"I came to talk to you about something very important." I started and she nodded.

"Hope nothing bad though." She said with a small voice.

"Yes. How are you?" I asked, nervously.

"I'm good?" She said, more like asked.

"I like you." My mouth acted on it's on accords and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Sir?" She stood up from the stool, taking slow steps backwards.

"What I mean is, I am really attracted to you." I elaborated, trying to make her understand.

"No. Sir, I'm young enough to be your daughter." She reasoned.

"And old enough to be my wife, please understand...."

"Sorry, but I can't. I'm really sorry but this...." she gestured to Me and her self.

"This can never work. I can't do that to Mami, she's like my mom." She shook her head, frowning at me.

I sighed in defeat. Atleast, I tried but she has made it clear that it could not work.

"Okay. But if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." I told her and she nodded like she has lost her voice.

"Thank you." She whispered as I walked to the door. I smiled and shut the door behind me. I've never felt as defeated as that. Girls usually swoon over me because of how rich and famous I was.

But the girl was different.

KAMAL'S POV

I strolled into the main building and met Hanan coming downstairs.

"Hanan." I called out and she ran to me.

"Sup Ya Kamal." She lightly punched my arm.

"Do you know where Aisha is?" I asked her and she pointed upstairs.

"In her room." She answered before skipping to the kitchen.

She was 21 yet acts like a 13 year old.

I jogged upstairs and knocked on Aisha's door. I heard shuffling before she yelled a 'come in'.

"Hey there Chica." I waved at a smiling Aisha.

"Sir......" She bowed.

"Please call me Kamal.".I interjected and she nodded.

"Hah thank Allah, I wasn't really liking it either. And also I'm sorry for what happened to your Father." She apologized but I waved it off.

"He deserves it." I coldly said, tucking my hands in my pocket.

"Care to join me for coffee?" I asked.

"I could really use the caffeine." She answered with a nod.

"Okay. I'll be waiting downstairs for you." I mentioned and left the room, walking downstairs.

I sat on the couch and strolled through Twitter, waiting for Aisha to get downstairs. Minutes later, I sighted her coming downstairs while trying to adjust her clothes. I changed from Twitter to snapchat, discreetly taking pictures and a short video of her coming downstairs.

"I wonder why you always choose to dress unladylike." I stated, looking at her dressing. She was wearing a black denim ripped jeans but not to ripped to see her skin, a black shirt and a black long coat

It's as if she hated colors because even as a maid, she always wore neutral colored clothes.

"My brother and I always dress in black when we were kids and played as spies and detectives. I guess it became a habit over time." She shrugged, tucking her hands in her pocket.

"Dressed like that, a person could actually take you to be one. Although, I doubt spies even exist." I said making her chuckle nervously.

"Yeah, me too." She looked at me with a smile.

"You look good though." I complemented.

"I know, now let's get going." She enthusiastically said.

"You're unbelievable." I laughed and lead the way to my SUV.

"You guys have such killer tastes in cars." She complemented, running her palm on the bonnet of my baby.

"Hop in." I opened the car door for her and she gladly got in.

Seeing her happy because of me made me feel relaxed at a spot. I got into the driver's seat and zoomed to my favorite cafe.

"Staring isn't proper." I heard her mutter under her breath.

"I know." I joked, still glancing her way from time to time.

"I thought you were the silent one." She glared at me, making me smile.

"Oh really? What about my two brothers?" I asked, amusement strucking me as to what she thought about my brothers.

"Jalil, the matured, responsible and Nice guy. Ashraf the diabolical, wicked, childish and arrogant one." She explained, laughing at her own sentence with me, joining in.

"I guess the feeling is mutual between you two." I told her.

"Huh?"

"You're taking that witch out? I pray she doesn't use you for sacrifice." I elaborated and she understood immediately.

"I don't even get why he hates me so much." She said casually, playing with the Tasbih I hanged on the mirror.

"He is like that to all maids so don't worry too much because of a little incidentt hat happened a year ago. Although he seems to hate you more. Probably because we are fond of you." I said, glancing at her.

"Yeah." She said

"By the way, how's your rib and that?" I pointed at the cut on her forehead.

"Better. I removed the bandages from my waist in the morning." She explained, rubbing her sides as I came to a stop.

"That's good. We've arrived."

We had a lot of fun at the cafe as I made her laugh harder than I've ever seen her laugh. We took a long drive around the city with me taking pictures of her every now and then.

I dropped her off before going back to our building.

"Had fun alot of fun with Aisha huh?" Jalil asked, hands folded across his chest as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Uh yeah. It really helped me cool off, how did you know?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Ashraf told me you were with the psychopathic witch who has compelled you to go out with her." I laughed when I heard that.

"Idiot!" We unanimously said, laughing out loud.

"And I also so your snapchat story. You two really had a good time."

"Yeah, we did. I'm going to head to my room now." I mentioned and ran into the house feeling giddy.

JALIL'S POV

Watching Kamal and Aisha's videos earlier felt like torture. He is getting close to Aisha, closer than I would ever want.

I had a thing for the girl and I knew it but my mom wanted to hook me up with Tasleem.

I understood why she wanted me to get married but why Tasleem? Tasleem wasn't marriage material. She could not cook, doesn't dress appropriately, always criticizing those under her and many others. I knew she always had a crush on me but I could never get married to someone as selfish and arrogant as Tasleem. Never.

I went back to my room and lied down on the bed, thinking on ways to get a chance to talk to Aisha.

Then I remembered, mom told me to hand Aisha my credit card because she knew Ashraf won't agree to get anything for Aisha with his own money.

Ahhh just the perfect excuse.

I leaped from the bed and took my credit card, half running to the main building.

"Slow down there Flash." Fateema halted me.

"Sup sis." I breathed, resting my hands on my hips.

"Where are you running to?" She asked. She was always the most matured sibling even though I was the oldest.

"I should ask you the same thing. Where to?" I asked her question with my own question seeing her all dressed.

"To Ya Aliyah's house. Will you please drop me off?" She gave me puppy dog eyes but I wasn't falling for that.

"Sadly, no. You can go with one of the drivers, and tell Ya Aliyah I send my regards." I waved at her before entering the door.

"Ahh you're here. Did you bring your credit card?" Mami asked and I nodded. She was seated on the couch, reading a book with her glasses on.

"Good. Now hand it over so I can take it to her." Mami said, stretching out her hand for me as she set the book on the table.

"You don't need to suffer yourself Mami, I'll take it myself okay?" I told her, hoping she'll let it be. I really needed to see Aisha.

"Alright. She's in the kitchen with Hanan." She shrugged, going back to her book.

I casually walked to the kitchen, unintentionally eavesdropping on their conversation.

"So he said that? I've never seen a straightforward guy like that." That was Hanan talking.

"I know right." Aisha said.

"Who?" I said out of the blue, knowing that Hanan wouldn't dare lie to me.

"The police officer from earlier today." Hanan blurted.

"Hanan!" She exclaimed, glaring at Hanan.

"Sorry Ay. I can't lie to Ya Jalil." Hanan apologized.

"What did he say to you earlier?" I asked Aisha.

"Nothing." She was lying. I looked at Hanan for answers.

"He told her that he liked her but she doesn't want anything to do with him." She hurriedly said.

"Seriously? I'm never going to tell you anything again." She dramatically waved her hand which was cute.

"Good." I smiled.

"Sorry Ay." Hanan apologized to Aisha again.

"I'll deal with you later." Aisha glared at Hanan.

"Anyways, Mami asked me to give you this. Also, why didn't you tell me your birthday was the same day as Ashraf's?" I asked, handing her the card.

"Wait, what?" Hanan asked, confused.

"One, because it's not of any importance to you guys," She started.

Ouch.

"Two, a few days ago, I was just a typical maid to you guys. So why will a maid's birthday be of any concern to her boss?" She asked.

Again, ouch.

"Thanks for the card. But if you'll excuse me, I have something to do." She brushed that topic off completely, not allowing me to retort.

"What are you making?" Hanan asked, watching her take multiple ingredients from different cupboards.

"Cupcakes. Can you please take out the mixer for me?" She asked, not even looking at me.

"Do you need anything?" She asked me.

"No." I sighed, disappointed and so I left.

I don't know what I said that must have angered her but I knew for a fact that she was angry.

Well, that didn't go as planned. But I made a mental note to at least try cheering her up a bit.

"Let me guess. The witch spoiled your mood?" Ashraf asked, leaning on my doorframe as I slumped on my bed.

"She's not a witch. And fuck off Ash." I sighed heavily, looking at the ceiling.

"Like I always say, all maids are the same. Stop getting attached to her, she'll just use you." Ashraf entreated, coming towards my bed.

"Just because a maid tried using you once doesn't mean all of them are the same. Let me ask you something," I sat up on the bed as he slumped on my couch.

"If she was the same as other maids, she would have tried to gain our attention. Has she?"

"Well.... no."

"Whenever Kamal and I try to start up a convo when she was here, what did she do?"

"Shut you out?"

"Right. Has she ever dressed up inappropriately like the other maids to get our attention?"

"No."

"When you insult or criticize her, does it ever bother her?"

"Never."

"Whenever we are home, do you ever see her unless you go to the kitchen?"

"No."

"Then what is your exact problem with the girl?" I asked him and he heaved a sigh.

"It's just.... I.... Ugh, I'm such an idiot." He buried his face in his hands.

"You think?" I raised my eyebrow at him making him glare at me.

"You're a douchebag." He said, getting up from the couch.

"I'm also your elder brother, which means I can whoop your ass little boy. Where are you headed?" I asked, laying back down on the bed.

"Whatever." He shrugged.

"You didn't answer my question?"

"To my room." He yelled after closing the door.

"Try to be nice to her when you go shopping tomorrow." I shouted after him.

"Will try but won't promise." That was his reply.

I just laid on the bed thinking of ways to make Aisha cheer up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 24K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...
18K 588 103
What Happens When Supermodel Tahany's Marriage Is Tested With Trials & Tribulations With CEO Ibrahim ? Second Wife or Second Life ? Co-wives or Ene...
145K 7.1K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
4.3K 451 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...