OURS (M.YG+BTS)

By btslovewriting

It seems common for weak, quiet and cute omegas like yoongi to get bullied BUT it does not seem common for st... More

Introduction
Mate
First Stay
Morning
Job
Déjà Vu
Fun Time
Accident
Flower Shop
Bitterness
Update
Revenge
Meeting Again
Cry or Laugh
U knew?!!
He's Back!
All Over Again
Not An Update
Friends
Dance Studio
Staying Over
Sweet Moment
Questions
Q&A
Comfort
Shopping
Not An Update
Café
Clingy
Joonie
Hobi and Kookie
Tae and Minnie
Jinnie
Wait
Yoongi's B'day
Reunited
HIATUS (sorry)
As Mates
Pain In Head
Pianist Yoongi
Safe Yoongi
Strong Yoongi

Strengthening

2.6K 107 12
By btslovewriting

Author's pov:

After their lil game they decided it was best to stay at home and do some activities. Like cooking. U bet they just wanna try yoongi's cooking and at with him. To hear his giggles and smile. Hear his voice as he would move around the kitchen.

Arriving in the kitchen, the alphas and yoongi decided what they would cook or bake. Apart from namjoon. One, he wasn't allowed in. Two, he had some office work to do.

"Ok how abt some tteokbokki?"

"That's good too Jungkook, but how abt some....japchae?"

"Jin hyung, u know it's gonna be mostly u who's gonna cook. We're merely here for some fun with yoongi!" Taehyung stated the obvious of their intentions.

Yoongi grinned as he heard the playful tone and when he saw Jin shake his head in disappointment. He wouldn't mind playing with the alphas and cook too. Back in his house, he barely ever did something like this. Everyone seemed so busy there and he was often exhausted too.

"Ok get everything ready boys!" Jin rolled up his sleeves as he took out a bowl and cutting board from the cabinets.

Seeing Jin's muscles popped as he took out the utensils, yoongi couldn't help but blush at the sight. It seemed too intimidating. He walked with quick steps, towards the refrigerator to take out some vegetables and sauces.

"Here hyungie!" He placed the vegetables for japchae, besides the cutting board.

"Thanks yoongi." Jin ruffled his hair as he took out the knife and gracefully cut them. Since he was an alpha, his speed and skill were really good.

"Wah~ you're so good!"

Hearing his omega compliment him. How couldn't he feel proud?

"Thanks!"

Next yoongi decided to take out the noodles. He had gotten the bowl and also the noodles. As he was abt to start he heard jimin.

"Hyung! How could you!!" He turned around to find hoseok running with jimin behind him. In jimin's hand was a banana peel.

After a run around the isle, hoseok ran behind yoongi and used him as his shield.

"Help me yoongibear! Save your alpha!" Yoongi blushed immensely. It seemed to him that hoseok was really... shameless.

He called him 'yoongibear' and also referred himself as yoongi's alpha!  Referring yourself suchlike is equalent of claiming to be mates!

His mind went blank as he was being pushed around here and there, tho gently. His eyes were wide and his whole face was starting to burn.

Jungkook who had just gotten in the kitchen saw his reaction and immediately grew concerned. To him it looked like yoongi was abt to faint and that hoseok was really annoying him while jimin was just cornering him.

"Hey! Leave him!" He stepped in and took yoongi in his arms. Yoongi's back hit his firm build chest as yoongi reflexly took a hold on jungkook's arm that was around him. He continued to look down as he knew he was as red as a tomato. His body was burning up.

"Yoongi! Why are u so red?! Are u feeling sick?!" Jungkook looked down at him but yoongi refused to make eye contact with him. He shook his head in response. But Jungkook still didn't believe him and feeling the need to make sure the omega was alright, he grabbed yoongi's chin to make him look at him.

And he sure was not ready for the sight.

Yoongi's eyes were half closed as he continued to look down. His cheeks were rosy as his face lit due to the lighting in the kitchen. His pink lips shut tight. His black hair were looking so soft as he himself looked so smol.

Jungkook awkwardly cleared his dry throat and then directed his gaze towards the duo.

"What did u do? He looks sick!"

"We didn't do anything! At least not me." Jimin whispered the last part.

"What?! I didn't do sh-"

"Don't u dare curse here, in front of him." Jungkook's voice was low and threatening. And it almost almost made yoongi whine in fear.

"Ok now stop it and help me with this." Jin had cut the vegetables.

"Where's taehyung?" Jimin's eyes roamed around the kitchen as he failed to spot the presence.

"Oh? He was right here. Wasn't he?" Hoseok was also as confused.

"While u dummies were busing messing with yoongi, he went to namjoon hyung. He had some office work so he called him."

"Oh."

Yoongi was besides Jin as he mixed the noodles and the vegetables. Yoongi grabbed the soy sauce and added it in. Jin went to grab some other ingredients for another dish. The other three alphas wanted to play with yoongi but it seemed the omega had gotten himself busy. Well the omega surely felt shy after what had happened.

As yoongi had placed the soy sauce back a spoon dropped from the counter but jimin was quick to grab it.

"Hm smells nice."

Yoongi gently smiled as he continued.

"So yoongi u told us that u liked sweets. What kind specifically?" Jimin wanted to stay besides yoongi. The omega had a very sweet scent. And yoongi also liked his scent. It was warm and refreshing.

"I think marshmallow!" Yoongi exclaimed as his eyes twinkled.

Jimin grinned from the reaction he got.

"Ok. Marshmallows it is."

After this Jin came back the the alphas told him what they wanted. They wanted to play with yoongi and get him more comfortable with them so it was better if yoongi wasn't really cooking all the time. So Jin went with their wish and told yoongi off. After being freed from the cooking work he had no idea what to do. So the alphas decided to accompany him to the garden. The garden was really beautiful. Green grass, nicely cut, while shrubs surrounded the lining of the garden. Various flowers present with the light scents. Outside the weather was cloudy. So it was like a fairytale look.

Once arriving they thought to have a lil game. Using the rock, paper, scissors game they chose the loser who came to be Jungkook. But not at all was he disappointed.

The other three ran off in various directions away from him. But the three alphas still looked out for yoongi. They stayed up close to him incase he trips and falls. The omega was running on full speed with Jungkook on his tail but the alpha was only using a bit of his strength to run. Since he was an alpha his speed and strength were far more than an omega but to see yoongi smiling he ran slow.

"Yoongi! You're running too fast!" Jungkook shouted from behind, as he was just six feets away from yoongi.

"No! You're running too slow!" Yoongi exclaimed with a laugh.

Jimin and hoseok were also not too far from the duo and they also chuckled listening to yoongi's response.

As yoongi was running, he seemed to have tripped on something. He could have balanced himself with a bit of difficulty tho, but magically an arm snaked through his waist to hold him. The grip of the hand was firm while the arm was well built. Yoongi clutched the hand as he was abt to face the ground, face first. When stood straight he felt the warm breath on his neck that send chills down his spine.

"U ok?" He voice was unexpectedly deep at such a close distance.

Yoongi looked up to find Jungkook. To assure he smiled and nodded. Jimin and hoseok had also ran up to them by now.

"Be careful yoongi!"

"Yes hoseok hyung!"

Deciding to end the game here they moved to the other corner of the garden. The side filled with flowers.

"Wah~ pretty!" Yoongi ran towards the rose section. The flowers didn't looked as they had been watered earlier so he grabbed the hose and started to water them. It was unknown to others that how much yoongi liked nature.

After watering the flowers, he suddenly desired to pick one of them. They looked pretty and he wanted one in hand. He knew that he shouldn't just pluck out any flower and should let it grow,but he wanted to. Plus since this wasn't his own garden, he couldn't pluck out any. Behind him the alphas stood as they watched his back. Yoongi was very still and Jungkook was abt to ask him when yoongi turned around.

His puppy eyes gazed back at them as he appeared really innocent.

"Um can I pluck out one of these?" He looked down as he started to feel shy. He switched from one leg to another and played with his fingers.

"Sure yoongi. Why so nervous?" Jungkook chuckled as he ruffled his hair making yoongi look at him with happy eyes.

"Thank you!" And there was that smile that prettily graced yoongi's face. He immediately crouched down and plucked out a fresh rose. He looked at it closely and softly. Since it was recently watered there were few drops of water on its petals as they made it shine under the light. Yoongi was constantly smiling as he looked at the pretty flower. And the alphas were watching him with fond eyes. Their hearts were warm at the harmless sight of their omega.

They had yet to claim him but they were already so whipped.

They stepped closer to him as they walked back inside. They smelled that his scent had gotten more sweet since he was in good moods.

"Yoongibear I was thinking since you like music and of course piano how abt we play something?" Hoseok cheerfully suggested.

Hearing the offer had piano in it, yoongi's eyes lit up. He excitedly nodded his head.

"Great then we can play something now. The piano is in the performance room. U can play something for us then."

It was currently afternoon and yoongi suddenly felt hungry.

"But I'm hungry." He cutely said as the alphas felt it more difficult to not fall for him. They wanted to coo so hard at his cuteness. His voice was small as he gently said those words.

"Haha no worries. Hyung must have prepared something." Jimin said.

"Where were u guys?" Taehyung was confused when he didn't found yoongi inside the kitchen with Jin so Jin told him where yoongi was. He was just abt to join them outside but they had already arrived back. He looked down at the wet rise in yoongi's hand and smiled when he felt yoongi's high spirits. His scent surely could be smelled and it surely felt more sweet and alluring.

"Outside. Anyways hyung! Yoongi's hungry! Have u prepared something to eat?" Hoseok yelled as he arrived in the kitchen.

"Shut that bloo-" before he could complete his sentence he received a glare from Jungkook. And then he changed his language.

"Shut your mouth! Don't yell when you're already standing there. The japchae's ready. I'm done with it."

Everyone was present except namjoon who was still in his office room. They had made a small office in the house for namjoon. Taehyung was abt to go bring home hen too go offered to help.

"U sure u can find him?"

"Mhm. Only if u tell me where it is, of course."

And so with the directions yoongi went to get namjoon. He was successful in finding namjoon and the inside was actually pretty clean. The inside was very modern, of course, and the theme was woody. There were various paintings hanging on the wall as namjoon was on a phonecall.

Yoongi knocked on the door to get namjoon's attention. Namjoon looked up from the contract he was going through and started to end the call.

"Yes....tell Mr. Hyun that the contract would take time...yea, bye." He ended the call and stood from his chair. He was dressed comfortably in a blue t shirt the flexed his muscles and wore  grey sweatpants.

"What do u doing here pup?" His presence made yoongi intimidated and also comfortable. He had to look up into the latter's eyes.

"Oh that. Jin hyung called u for food."

"Alright then. Let's go."

When they arrived everything was already set. Everyone was sitting and there was a chair left for yoongi between Jin and taehyung and namjoon sat at the front of the table.

"Oh after eating we're going to the performance room. Yoongi's gonna play the piano." Jimin told as he took in another mouthful of noodles.

"Wait really!" Jin looked up from his bowl and at yoongi. His gaze made yoongi shy.

"Wow yes! It's been so long since we last heard it!" And yes, taehyung should've kept his mouth shut.

For yoongi, the sentence could mean two things. Either they had heard the piano play after a long time or they had heard him play...

"What?" There were creases between his eyebrows and as much as they wanted to coo at his adorable face they also wanted to kill taehyung. They gave murderous looks to taehyung which made him silently look down back to his food.

"He meant the piano yoongi." Hoseok said as he looked away from taehyung with a stern look.

After the meal they cleaned up and arrived at the performance room. When yoongi entered he felt a sense of déjà vu.

'weird.'

Indeed it would be weird for him. Ignoring the feeling he looked around the big room until he found the piano at the end corner of the room. With lights shining brightly on its shiny black surface. He happily walked towards the piano and tried playing a few notes. He couldn't contain his happiness.

'he seems really happy.'

'don't u remember the last time he played? He played with so many emotions!'

'he was happy playing it back then too.'

The alphas talked through mind link as yoongi sat down and warmed up his fingers before playing his final piece. Everyone quiet down and sat on the floor. Yoongi felt a bit nervous under their gazes but he controlled his thoughts and focused in the emotions of the play.

(A/N: I'm sorry guys but the piano play can't be uploaded here ಥ╭╮ಥ but the name for it is "Heaven Official's Blessing ost piano")

The flow was smooth. The tone seemed sweet and happy. It was hopeful.

First listening one could immediately feel the love in the music. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. It could also be distinguished that the play displayed the adventures when one is in love. It displayed the fun and the immense pleasure one could feel due to love.

But on further notice, feeling deeply there was the feeling of yearning in it too. Listen and feel closely and you would feel the sadness, the yearning, the ending of the wait and the joy of meeting once again. Loving the person once again. There was this strong emotion in there, an oath of some sort. Like a promise.

It was as if the person was claiming to love his beloved one, to protect them and keep them happy, through this piece. This piece was like a warm blanket.

Tho it was short, it was beautiful. There weren't enough words for the alphas to describe how they felt. That stuffy feeling inside them only grew intense. With the desire to woo their omega. They felt that they could relate to the emotions easily and strongly. They knew what actually was in there. They smiled thinking of what yoongi was playing and what he possibly might be feeling for him to play such a romantic melody.

Soon with the end of it, rose the sound of the claps. The praises that flowed from the mouth like running water. Yoongi smiled shyly as he looked down onto his lap.

"Was it really great?"

"Of course!"

Yoongi had decided to learn this piece when he had just started to discover his passion for piano and music. He wished to make some music. Nothing serious abt it was he. But he wished if one day he could make music he would surely make something healing like such pieces. He would make music full of emotions. Music that held a story in them.

Currently his obsession was the piano and he had learned such immense emotional pieces because they satisfied him.

The alphas patted his head as a praise while their admiration grew for him. Just how much more were they gonna fall for him?

And yoongi, due to the affection, felt as if he was discovering something new inside. Something he unknowingly, was longing for. He didn't knew he felt such thing. Maybe it was affection he recieved, the love he felt. His heart beated fast as he looked at the six alphas who were pampering with whatever they could. He felt a wave of admiration for them. And that was going to stick around for long. He felt that with them he was safe and complete. He felt happy when they were happy.

He alphas grinned when they smelt the now really sweet scent and the sight of yoongi's shy smile.

They were too deep in this love shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.3K 26
After running far away from his abusive pack and mate in the mountains with his three children, Jimin comes across another pack who takes him in easi...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...
106K 4.7K 46
Ever since He was 12 Jimin loved and admired YoonGi. And when Yoongi represented as an Alpha he was a nice person but Yoongi Changed suddenly. No one...
58.1K 3K 30
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...