Stone. ~ S.Rogers

By xxitssteverogersxx

In which the Asgardian Princess falls head over heels for the Star Spangled Man with a Plan. COMPELTE More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~

~25~

13.4K 327 199
By xxitssteverogersxx

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"Farewell, Eitri." I smiled, and he nodded.

"Goodbye Aurora, Thor."

"We will see eachother again." My brother reassured Eitri, who crossed his arms over his chest, smiling slightly.

"Defeat Thanos. You are our only hope."

"We will." Thor said, and I motioned for Groot and Rocket to join us.

"Time to summon the Bifrost." I smiled, and Thor nodded, looking at me.

"Time for you to go see Steve."

A large beam of light carried us to Earth, and Thor gave me a smile, while Rocket smirked.

"Let's do this."

Thor threw Stormbreaker, and I grinned to myself when I saw it decapitate several space dogs.

I walked out, grabbing two creatures on either side of me, turning them to stone while I smirked.

I saw Natasha, Bruce and Steve, making me smile, locking eyes with Steve.

He looked different.

He looked good.

Everything fell quiet for a moment, and Bruce began laughing loudly.

"You guys are so screwed now!"

"Bring me Thanos!" Thor boomed, running with me into the battle, launching himself into the air, landed in a dense area, blasting all the creatures around us with lightning.

I grabbed a dog, and while it was turning to stone, threw it into another, walking through the field and turning the space dogs to stone when they tried to attack me.

"Good to have you back!" Natasha exclaimed to me, and I smiled at her.

"Good to be back!"

She nodded to me, running off, and I felt a presence behind me.

"I thought you were dead."

I turned around, locking eyes with my boyfriend, and smiling when I noticed he had happy tears in his eyes.

"Did Bruce tell you that?" I asked, and he nodded, hitting a dog next to him while I turned another one to stone.

"That's not surprising." I sighed, looking at my boyfriend.

"I'm okay though, I'm just sorry that I broke my promise." I said, but Steve just shook his head.

"No you didn't, you're here, so you didn't." He said, pulling me in and kissing me while everything fell into further chaos around us.

"I missed you, so much." I whispered, and Steve sighed, kissing me again.

It was shorter, but it was just as sweet.

"I missed you, so much more." He smiled, and held me at arms length, looking me up and down.

"You look absolutely incredible, darling." Steve gushed out, and I blushed.

"Thankyou, I love what you've done with yourself." I said, fiddling with his heard, and then resting my hand on his black suit.

"I was hoping you would like it." Steve smirked, and he handed me an earpiece.

"You have a spare one?" I asked, making him nod, smiling.

"I was holding onto it for you, incase you came back to me."

I set it up in my ear, turning it on and immediately hearing conversation, making me smile.

"You're so good to me." I sighed happily, and before Steve could say anything, Thor landed next to us.

We watching him use Stormbreaker to kill all the remaining dogs around us, giving the three of a us a peaceful minute.

"New haircut?" Steve asked my brother, who shrugged, looking at my boyfriend.

"Notice you've copied my beard." Thor responded, and Steve nodded, wearily gesturing at his new facial hair.

Groot skewered three creatures behind us, turning the attention to him, and making me laugh.

"By the way, this is a friend of ours, Tree." Thor said, gesturing to Groot with Stormbreaker, and Groot dangled the enemies in the air while they died.

"I am Groot!"

"I am Steve Rogers." My boyfriend responded, making me giggle a little, placing my hand in his shoulder.

"He's actually asking for help, love." I laughed, and Steve looked surprised.

"How can you understand him?" He asked, and I smiled.

"I learnt on Asgard, I'll teach it to you one day." I said, making Steve grin.

"I'd like that."

"We can catch up later." I winked, and he opened his mouth to respond, but a large rumbling sound interrupted us.

"What could that be?" I asked, but my question was answered for me when three sets of massive, motorised spiked wheels emerged from the ground, and I knew they would shred absolutely anything and everything in their path.

"Oh, god." I whispered, and a man in a cat suit jumped up.

King T'Challa.

"Fall back! Fall back now!"

Steve grabbed my hand, pulling me across the field as we ran, while Thor flew into the air using Stormbreaker.

"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam." Rhodeys voice filled my ears, and Sam quickly responded.

"I'm doing it."

I saw Wanda land on the field, and I stared at her in surprise as she destroyed the machines.

She is so much older, and much more powerful.

"Wanda is incredible." I said to Steve, who nodded.

"A lot has happened since you and Thor left, she's come very far."

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here." Sam said, and I turned a dog to stone while Steve punched one, his hair becoming unruly.

He needs a shower.

Then again, so do I.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve yelled, and I began running as quickly as possible.

"I got him!"

"On my way." Wanda said, and I smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Let's go." Steve said, and I immediately began following him to the direction of Vision.

"Guys! Vision needs backup now!" Bruce said, sounding extremely panicked, and Steve picked me up, running double the speed.

"Steve and I are on the way." I responded, and shortly after, I saw one of Thanos' children flying to the top of the dome, exploding in the process.

That is awfully graphic.

We eventually reached a hill in the forest, and found Vision being beaten by one of Thanos' children.

I ran over to them, but not in time to stop the blade pierce Vision's chest, and I cringed when I heard his screams.

"I thought you were formidable machine." Thanos' chikd said, pressing the blade deeper as we got closer to them.

"But you're dying, like any man."

He pulled his blade out, and Vision collapsed onto the dirt.

Thanos' child bent over to get the Mind Stone, and Steve ran past me, tackling him at full speed. 

"Get outta here!" Steve yelled to Vision, fighting the enemy and using his arm shields, turning to look at me.

"Get Vision and go!"

I bent down to offer Vision my hand, and he took it, so I pulled him to his feet, placing his arm around my shoulders, taking his weight.

"Come on, let's get you to the lab." I said, but noticed Steve continuing to fight the enemy.

Thanos' child threw him into a tree, pinning him down and holding his throat, making me gasp, almost dropping Vision in the progress.

I noticed Steve was genuinely struggling, so I looked at Vision, letting him go gently.

"I'll be back in a second." I whispered, and he nodded, watching me as I quickly approached Steve.

I grabbed Thanos' child's arm, and he turned around to look at me, his expression contorting into one of fear, before he turned to stone.

Steve coughed a little bit, and I kissed his cheek before running out to Vision, and my boyfriend helped me carry him.

"I thought I told you to go." Steve said, and Vision looked at him.

"We don't trade lives, Captain."

"I wasn't going to leave you here, Steve." I said, and he nodded.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I smiled, and Steve's eyes flickered to a spark or adoration, before looking at Vision.

"Okay, let's get this done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
256K 7.1K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
25.6K 957 24
" we are not who we used to be " . . . in which romanoff decides that enough is enough, and she risks everything to bring back the one she did all th...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!