false confidence. [original]

Від shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... Більше

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 15
FC: 16
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 37
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 40
FC: 41
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 45
FC: 46
FC: 47
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 62
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 14

111 9 99
Від shayslater

It's another week in Quinton.

Quinton News: Arrested
Jayden Bartels, also known as the Fashion Icon got arrested last Friday with multiple proof of shoplifting provided by the anonymous FC. It was reported that Jayden was shoplifting since 8th grade and never been caught. It surprised everyone, knowing Jayden is one of the kindest people you could meet. She is fined with thousands of dollars and going to spend 3 months in county jail.

 Sneaky little hands it is for Jayden Bartels.

As Jaycee read the news article she slowly looked up from the paper and looked at the school committee waiting for her reaction.

Brooke, Sofie and Indiana were sitting on the table, Charli, Avani and Addison were whispering at each other, Bryce, Caden, and Darius were looking bored, and Liam has his hand soothing Liv's arm while Liv was leaning back on him, crossing her arms.

" Who the fuck wrote Sneaky little hands?!" Jaycee yelled." It was him." The committee pointed at Caden who looked at Jaycee, scared.

" Caden, why did you put it?!" Jaycee asked." I thought it would lighten up the mood." Caden said. Jaycee groaned." Guys, if I may remind you, we're the school committee here, not some lame ass kids news! Act Professional! Write Professionally!" Jaycee said before storming off the committee office.

" That's tough." Brooke said to Caden who laughed." Don't care at all." Caden laughed not realizing Jaycee came back and heard everything he said.

Jaycee cleared her throat making him jump." J-jaycee... Hi..." Caden nervously greeted." Idiot." Jaycee rolled her eyes." Principal Albi informed me we're having new students later, so if ever you see some students that are not familiar to you, that's them." Jaycee said.

" That's all." She added before leaving." Wonder where could they came from." Avani said." How are you two lovebirds?" Charli asked Liam and Liv who chuckled.

" We're doing great." Liv said." For a second I though Oliver's gonna punch Liam when he found out." Sofie said.

" He was mad mad." Bryce said." For real." Darius agreed." He's an overprotective twin." Liv said.

" Livy Liv Liv! There you are!" Oliver said entering the committee office." What do you want?" Liv asked." Cassie and I are ordering some pizza." Oliver informed.

" Deliveries are not allowed in school." Indiana said." I know, that's why we're calling Andrei." Oliver said.

" Who's Andrei?" Bryce asked." He's Cassie's driver and bodyguard." Liam explained." Makes sense." Sofie said.

" Hey, cheese or pepperoni?" Cassie asked." Pepperoni." Liam and Liv said giggling.

" Your totally going to be the couple of the year." Addison said. The couple just laughed.

" Hey, Theatre, Glee, and dance club are meeting at the auditorium as usual. 2:00 sharp." Max informed everyone.

" Ok." They all said before Max left. Cassie ordered the pizza and waited for Andrei for about 20 minutes and ate it with her friends for lunch.

It was 2 already and everyone was going to their respective clubs. Cassie, Liv, Liam, Oliver met up with Max in the auditorium.

" Hey!" Max greeted cheerfully." Hey Max." They all greeted." I assume that everyone's here already." Max said looking around the auditorium, split up into 3 groups.

" Cassidy Steele, Am I right?" A black haired guy in gray shirt and black sweatpants asked." That is me." Cassie said." I'm Sean Lew, one of the dance club members." Sean introduced shaking Cassie's hand.

" Max informed me you are joining both dance and glee club. Do you think you can handle it?" Sean asked." Oh... well, I can perform for you guys dancing and singing for a little bit. You tell me if I did good or not." Cassie said.

" Stage is all yours." Mr. Herschel said. Cassie smiled and went on stage." I have an original song, is it ok if I play it?" Cassie asked.

" Yes." They all said. Cassie smiled and the music started.

Cassie started singing and dancing, everyone in the room was impressed while she sing and dance. After the song ended everyone applauded.

" That was awesome." Sean spoke applauding." Thank you, a proper training is all I needed." Cassie smiled." How?" Gabe asked.

" I was on broadway when I was 14." Cassie said." What show?" Kenneth asked." Wizard of Oz but they mixed it up because we performed it in December so it's called Wonderful Winter of Oz." Cassie explained.

" You probably played the munchkin." Tati laughed." Technically. No. I was asked to play Dorothy." Cassie said making them silent.

" Ok, so, let's introduce ourselves, let's start of with the dance club. As you already know, I'm Sean Lew." Sean introduced himself.

" Hi, I'm Tahani." Tahani introduced with a big smile." Sup, I'm Bailey." Bailey said." I'm Kenneth, you can call me Ken." Ken introduced innocently with a smile.

" I'm Gabe." "Josh Price." " Tati." " Amari Smith." " Connor Finnerty." " Julian De Guzman." " Jake McAuley." " Bostyn." " Nadia." "Jordyn." " Maddie." " Kalani." " Kendall." " Jojo." "Nicole Laeno." Nicole introduced last.

" Ok, Theatre Club, as usual." Liv said." I'm Olivia Patterson." " Liam Hayes." Indiana." " Brooke." " Lilia." " Chloe." " Emily." " Lily." " Brighton." " Taylor." " Darius." " Jaycee." Introduced.

" Ok, let's move on to the last club, Glee." Max said." I'm Maxwell, call me Max." " Oliver." " Austin Brown." " Asher." " Dylan." " Lexi." " Bryce." " Jules." " Hayden." Hayden introduced.

" Then you guys probably know me. I'm Cassidy Steele, Cassie for short." Cassie said with a smile.

Outside Quinton, a Rolls Royce Wraith parked. Catching students attention who were hanging out outside because it's free time.

The two doors opened, both of them slowly stepped out and shocked everyone. The two looked at the Facade of the school before glancing at each other.

As they walk through the hallways, everyone gasped or frozen in shock. They were murmuring and gossiping.

Meanwhile, back in the auditorium.

" Should we start electing the club presidents?" Amari asked and everyone nodded.

" K, well, I'm going to leave now. Girls, Let's go." Kalani said picking up her purse and walked out the auditorium with Kendall and Jojo.

" She can't just leave. Why are you guys allowing them?" Cassie asked." We can't stop them." Connor said.

" I nominate Liv as Theatre club president." Liam said proudly. Lily laid back and rolled her eyes. Liv just smiled at Liam." I nominate Lily." Lilia said.

" Other nominations?... None? Ok, raise your hand if you are voting for Liv. All of us must vote, including the Dance and Glee." Sean said.

Liam raised both his hands up in the air. Sean, Bailey, Ken, Oliver, Max, Cassie, and 3 more raised their hands." And raise your hand if you vote for Lily." Sean said and most of the Elites raised their hands.

" 11 on Lily, 9 on Liv. Lily's our theatre presi-" Sean was cut off. " Wait, that can't be right. There's 30+ plus people in here and only 20 voted." Cassie said.

" Why aren't you guys voting?" Cassie asked everyone. 

" Guys, may I remind you, your votes matter. It isn't a fair game if some of us won't vote, even if this is just for the club president. We need everyone's participation. Imagine not voting for the presidency and let the bad guy win because of an unfair amount of vote. What do you get? A failed corrupted country. It doesn't matter if you're voting for a big or small thing, what matters the most is who your are voting. The one that will lead you to a good thing or a bad thing. Your vote depends on what you'll get in the future." Cassie spoke leaving everyone speechless.

" O-okay... Uhm... Let's restart the voting. Everyone who votes for Liv?" Sean asked. This time most of the people in the auditorium raised their hands except for the Elites.

" Well, That was.. more than expected. It's pretty obvious already, Liv is the new Theatre president." Sean announced and everyone cheered except for the Elites.

" At least we supported you." Nadia said to Lily." That was a great speech Cassie." Oliver said." Someone has to say it." Cassie said with a smile.

" Ok, Liv, Congrats. Now, let's move to the dance and glee-" Sean was cut off again.

" No need, the old presidents are back." Someone said upon entering the auditorium. Everyone looked behind and were completely in shock. 

Austin quickly turned off the music that is playing Lie to Me by Tate Mcrae ft. Ali Gatie.

" Avery... Natalie.." Sean said.

" Surprise." Natalie spoke as they walked closer." Am I dreaming or is this real?" Bailey asked rubbing her eyes.

" It's real." Avery said as Bailey hugged her." Natalie, I miss you." Jake said hugging Natalie. Natalie just smiled and patted his back.(A/N: He's gay if some of you don't know, just to be clear so you won't ship her with Natalie "Tate")

" Me too." Natalie said." You guys have been gone for forever." Amari said giving Avery and Natalie a hug.

" So, how's everyone?" Natalie asked as she and Avery went in front." Not as happy as I am now." Liv said.

Natalie glanced over to Avery looking at Gabe who was staring back before looking away then Natalie looked over to Sean who's looking at Avery then to her.

" How are you two?" Sean asked nervously. An awkward silence in the auditorium.

" It's only been 2 years... memories are still fresh." Natalie answered and awkward silence fill the auditorium once again.

" Is anyone complaining about us claiming our presidency in our clubs?" Avery asked. Everyone shook their heads." You guys changed a lot." Ken said.

" Yeah, Avery, y-you have blonde highlights now, a-and Natalie, you got taller, longer brown hair. You guys were a complete opposite of each other back then, Avery has dark brown hair and you have a light blonde hair." Tahani said.

" I still look the same in two years and you guys changed a lot in that time." Josh said.

" Well, a heart break can totally change someone's perspective in life." Natalie said. Everyone looked at Sean and Gabe who were avoiding eye contact.

" Also, thank you for listening to my song Austin." Natalie said." Wait what?" Austin asked confused.

" Weren't you listening to Lie to me?" Natalie asked.

" You're Tate Mcrae?!" Oliver asked." Yours truly." Natalie smirked. Everyone couldn't process everything that is happening right now.

" Any questions?" Avery asked. Everyone was quiet." Then you're dismissed." Avery said. Everyone grabbed their bags and went out the auditorium.

" I'm gonna go, I'll see you guys later." Cassie said leaving the auditorium.

" I missed you guys." Liv walked up to Natalie and Avery." We missed you too Octavia." Natalie teased messing up Olivia's hair.

Liv and the boys laughed." Boys, you guys... manned up. I remember your voice being squeaky." Avery laughed.

" It's been a while." Max said." You guys left us without a goodbye." Oliver said." We just have to do it." Avery said.

" Where were you guys?" Liam asked." Canada." Natalie answered." This just feels weird." Liv laughed." We're not gonna leave you guys anymore." Natalie said.

They all smiled and formed a group hug before leaving the auditorium.

Meanwhile, Kalani, Kendall, and Jojo bumped into Devenity, Nia, Aliyah, and Camryn.

" What club did you guys join? Losers club?" Kalani asked and Kendall and Jojo laughed.
 " Good one." Jojo said.

" I don't want drama." Camryn said." Or what?" Kendall asked then Cassie came." You're expecting Cassie to defend you again and humiliate us?" Kalani asked.

Cassie raised her eyebrow then looked behind the three." Cassie won't, but we will." Natalie spoke making the three turn around.

" Natalie... Avery, you're back." Kalani said." I thought news spread like wildfire, why haven't you heard it?" Avery asked.

" Oh right, you're too busy putting make you forget to learn and be aware of your surroundings." Avery said and everyone heard it.

" Hashtag Narcissists." Avery added and everyone ooed. Kalani, Kendall, and Jojo looked around getting embarrassed.

" I may be younger than you guys by most likely to be 2-3 years but let me remind you that I'm on the same grade as you and smarter than you." Natalie said.

Everyone dropped their jaw as Natalie and Avery smirked. Cassie smiled as Natalie and Avery walked away.

" Served you right." Cassie told the three before moving on to their next class.

Hi guys!! I was so determined to write this chapter especially to spread awareness that your vote matters for your future. And I used to like Kalani not gonna lie, but now!! FUCK KALANI HILIKER for advertising trump. VOTE BLUE if you're in the legal age.

Use your rights, your future depends on what or who you choose. I want to use my platform as a writer even though I don't live in the US, I want to spread awareness to my readers that lives in the US.

Also Happy 16th Birthday to @-MADSAUSTIN, everyone go greet her a happy birthday.

@statixns Bitchass! OUR NUTELLA IS HERE!!!

That's all :) PEACE!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Bullied by Joey Birlem Від Imagination hearts

Підліткова література

81.1K 1.2K 70
I am 14 years old I go to A high school oh and guess what I get bullied by Joey Birlem but I found out his secret on why he bullies me. read to find...
60.2K 1.3K 17
everyone changes at one point, but sometimes they become someone you never thought they'd be. *completed*
15.9K 490 30
i never thought of telling people my secret, but somehow i did and it wasn't the end of the world because he told me it was okay. he was my first.
1.7K 21 69
A few secrets and lies never hurt anyone. Right?? Started: July 4, 2017 Finished: May 7, 2018 Ranks as of 1/20/19 #22 sister and brother #35 dramati...