A time to be with you (hatsuh...

By stupidpotato12

I love Haru too much and I know you all know that More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (begin of season 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (beginning of season 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (end of season 3)
Epilouge

Chapter 3

12.4K 270 72
By stupidpotato12

"Good news Tohru and Y/n can stay!" Shigure laughed. Both Kyo and Yuki seemed pretty shocked. "Isn't it until the renovations are completed?"

"Yes." I whispered. "Hey Yuki I was in town and bumped into a guy with white and black hair, would he happen to be a zodiac member?"

"Ugh Haru is annoying." Kyo grumbled.

"Yes Hatsuharu is a zodiac animal. He's the Ox." Yuki laughed. "He's actually the same age as you."

I smiled and walked up to my room to change. Tohru must have been doing the laundry. I got on one of moms old biker gang coats with a plain white shirt.

Mom gave most of her Red butterfly stuff to Uotani but before she was the red butterfly she gave to me. She knew tohru would have no use for it since she would never join a gang.

"You both have to share a bedroom is that alright." Shigure asked.

"We have always shared a room so it's fine!" Tohru laughed. I just smiled. Tohru usually did all the talking so I grew up quiet with not that many friends.

I of course have megumi hanajima's younger brother but he isn't in the same class as me. We always sit together even though he's two years younger then me. I have tohru's friends but they don't got to my school anymore.

"Tohru when will we see Uotani and hanajima again?" I asked.

"I'll see them on Monday, Why do you ask?" She smiled. I didn't answer her instead just got my clothes out of my bag. "Has the bullying gotten that bad?"

I continued to ignore her cause if I said yes she couldn't do anything. I just shrugged and sighed.

"Hey the good news about it is in a few months you get to go to school with Yuki, Uo-Chan, Hana-Chan, and me. Maybe even with that Hatsuharu guy who knows!" She laughed. How could she always be smiling? I just gave her a hug.

So we're gonna do a little jump in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 81 4
This story is meant for a mature audience, if you are younger than the age of 16 please read something else. • Characters belong to Natsuki Takaya •...
200K 3.9K 40
➤쿄 . . . ♡ 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 ❝𝘐𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥.❞ Jan. 14. 21 Dec...
40.1K 909 12
This story is a (Kyo X Reader) You just moved to Japan with your mother. You're not that good at making friends but you make a few. You become close...
138K 5K 60
"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦�...