Amy and Ian - The Unspoken Tr...

By Ekatrina_for_life

Amy and Dan just won the clue hunt and have unexpected visitors. When they think their life is finally back t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (not update)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part 1)
Chapter 46 (part 2)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Authors note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
OMG GUYS!!!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
hopefully more updates
Chapter 59
Authors Note
IF U DON'T READ A PUPPY DIES (IMPORTANT A/N)

Chapter 1

3.2K 43 12
By Ekatrina_for_life

Ian sat next to his sisters hospital bed. The doctors said that she'd be alright, "Just overnight for observation" Ian remembered the doctor saying. He was usually the first to see if someone was lying, but this time he had no clue. Funny choice of words he thought to himself.

He hadn't slept a wink last night, so deep in thought. About the clues, about mu... her.

But most of all about Amy. I've never met a girl quite like her. He had thought. She will never like me, not after all I did to her and her brother...

A small tear ran down his face, but he quickly wiped it away not making a sound, yet somehow it woke Natalie.

"I simply can't believe it; can you?"

Natalie had no idea of Ian's feelings for Amy, and Ian intended to keep it that way.

"I know how you feel, dear sister. Mu-mu-" Ian pauses for a moment to collect himself and tried again.

"Mum is gone, the clues are gone, dad is gone..." he said in his silky British accent. "How's your foot feeling?" He said trying to get the focus off of those sad thoughts.

"Okay for a bullet wound. You know what I just realized? This is my first cast, ever!" She said, obviously trying to lighten the mood also.

The siblings made eye contact for a few moments and the rest of the night a blanket of silence and slumber fell over them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 66 18
When Anna starts to experience strange dreams that start happening in real life, fate ends up taking control. Dan generally keeps a professional dist...
9.1K 287 28
Come join 2 amazing girls on their adventures with everyone's favorite... The Cahill Family!
52.3K 1K 22
AU-ish. The Cahills have experienced it all and yet they are faced with another challenge. Five hundred years' worth of lies and deception is what th...
785 17 15
(it's my first story on a new account) Cimorelli was worn out from lots of touring, planning, recording, etc, so they decided to take a vacation. Thi...