Wrong Number, Kid

By maximumrideandbooks

Peter gets a new phone as a gift from Aunt May. It's one of the older STARK phones.(He has been dying to get... More

Before You Start...
1(Edited)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Vote
Extra Chapter - Huggy Monster
SEQUEL!

34(Last Chapter)

8K 237 96
By maximumrideandbooks

And the villain is...

Mysterio! The Huggy Monster has less votes even though it looks like it has more. It's because of the replies. 

This is the last chapter. Read the author note at the end :)))

Peter's POV(Trigger Warning-ish: He will have flashbacks about Mysterio and there will be blood.)

I stepped out of the elevator and into the Avenger's main room. I was immediately greeted by Nat and Mr. Stark, who were sitting on the couch. Steve and Bucky stepped out of the kitchen. Steve seemed to be talking about some boring meeting he went to and Bucky was eating chips. 

I started the head toward the lab and Mr. Stark got up to follow me, but we were interrupted by the TV screen flashing on and Nick Fury's face was staring at us, Maria Hill was on a computer in the background.

"Hello Avengers," Director Fury said. Then his eyes went to me. "Who is that, and is he allowed to hear this conversation?"

Nat looked at me and I could see the gears turning in her head. "Yes, I trust him," She finally said. Tony nodded, agreeing with her.

Fury sighed. "We need you guys. There's a new villain. We were working with him for a while, believing his lies. I didn't fully trust him, but I didn't expect him to go against us." At the last sentence, Maria Hill rolled her eyes. 

My mind went to someone I fought before and connected to a memory I had been trying to push down in a while. 

"So weak." He smirked. He snapped his fingers and an image of aunt May's dead body appeared on the ground at my feet. He casted a face full of fake sadness at me. "He couldn't even save his aunt."

"No," I said. I almost couldn't even hear my self. "You're wrong."

Then, he disappeared and  I knelt by the fake body. I sensed something behind me. I turned around to be stabbed by a zombie aunt May. She laughed evilly and said in his voice, "You couldn't save her."

I felt a sharp sting of pain, my hand reached down and a wet crimson liquid had bled through the cut in my suit. Blood.

"Hey! Kid! You okay?" Mr. Stark was snapping his fingers in front of my face. 

I nodded, "Yeah." Fury was talking with Maria Hill in the background and his sound was on mute. I realized my hand was by my stomach.

"Fury just got some news about this villain. He didn't tell us the name yet," Mr. Stark explained, "I wonder if we heard about this villain before."

"Oh," I put on my the best smile I could manage and said, "Yeah, me too." Nat was looking at me as if she could see into my mind. Her eyes were staring into mine, worry was spread across her face.

"This villain attacked before," Nick Fury was now facing the screen and Maria Hill was not in the view of the camera anymore. He started rustling through the papers that were spread across his desk. 

"Have we fought the villain before?" Bruce asked. It looked like he was thinking back to all the threats the Avengers have crossed paths with. 

Fury shook his head, "but I believe Spider-Man did."

It can't be him. I can't face him again. 

"Weak..." He laughed, "You couldn't save them." I could see the dead bodies piling before my face. I did that... I couldn't save them...  

Even though May kept telling me it wasn't my fault, a part of me believed what he told me. I shook my head, earning a weird look from Mr. Stark. I tuned back into what Fury was saying, "-there was this incident that left two killed and twelve injured." I did that. I let that happen.

I hoped it wouldn't be him, but as Director Fury started saying the words, my hands were beginning to shake, "He goes by the name..." Fury gave a dramatic pause, making it worse for me. 

"Mysterio."  The last thing I remembered was everything going dark and Natasha and Mr. Stark rushing over to me. 

---

There will be a sequel and I will post a chapter in this story and announce it when the sequel is ready. I need time to prewrite chapters, because I didn't do that for this story.

I am going to be editing this story because there are like no details or anything in the starting chapters. Comment if you see any mistakes or anything that needs improving.  

The second book will be called The New Avenger. I need help choosing a cover because I can't choose. I don't own any of the fan art. If the creator of the beautiful pieces want me to remove the image, I will. 

Comment on the one you like! :)

Or if you have any covers you would like to submit, you can comment here and put the cover in a book and tag me, or if you don't want to do that, private message me.

I think I will publish it next Sunday, or the Sunday after that. 

Any suggestions or anything else?

Be sure to take a look at my one-shot book too :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 249 13
Stephanie Wright is headed to the bright lights of LA to start a new life. But will she be able to run away from her past completely and what happens...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
32.4K 1.9K 23
Actor Jin and Actor Jungkook hates each other's guts, that's it.