- CapeBoy The Hedgehog - The...

By CapeBoy357

Some Years after the events of Shadow The Hedgehog some Strange Things will Happen in the Sonic Universe Turn... More

How it Started (Remastered)
After The Fight (Remastered)
Chaos Energy
a look into the Past (Remastered)
New Universes
Alternate Characters (Encore)
The Sword of Chaos
the Other Rivals of Team Sonic
Training for The World Cup
Training for the World Cup Part 2
Practice Race (Remastered)
Start and Explanation of The World Cup
the Second Race
The Truth about the World Cup
No Profit
achieving heights on own (Remastered)
Doing Something out of Metal
New Team Mate
Visiting a New Universe
The SMG4 Crew
a little Race
Metting Alternativ Selfs
The Fight between two Hedgehog's
After the Battle
Playing a little Prank
a diffrent Universe
An Interessting Fight
Godly hights
a trick in the Back Hand
An evil Couple
Knowing More About the Thives
The Plan of the Thieves
Making Progress
Tracking Down SMG3 and Desti
Finding Clues
Finding SMG3's and Desti's Base
Looking Threw The Lab
What Desti and SMG3 Are planning
Day in Peace [who believes it at least]
Preparations
The First Chaos Emerald
A New Rival (Encore)
CapeBoy joins Smash Bros
From a happy day to the Worst Nightmare
Taiming a Lion
Violet's Backstory
Power of the Sun and Moon
Laying and using a Bait
Showdown! Hyperstyle!
New Upgrades
Exploring Mobius (part 1)
Sol City
Saving Lives
a new opponent
New allies
Display of Power
Pure Strength
Running instead of Fighting
Theory Explanation
Race against Time
Fighting till the Last Breath
The Beginning of the Finally
A Turn of Tabels
Final Showdown
New Ability's
Demonic Appearances [Encore]
The Lord Of The Exe's [Encore]
A Different Type of Demon
Growing Darkness
Parted Paths
The Chaos Errupts

Further Evolution (Remastered)

31 1 0
By CapeBoy357

*both Hedgehogs are getting slowly back up*

Super Cape: Okay any .... ideas on what.... we can do ?

Metal: I have some....but they wont work since....we are almost out of energy....

Super Cape: Then how about one which could work ?

Metal: I can figure something out, but I need time

Super Cape: I can get that for you, I have one more trick up my sleeve but with that one I don't know how fast my Energy will drain, so use the time I can get you wisely

Metal: Will do

*Super Cape is moving forward to look what the couple is up to while they were talking and spots that were causing havoc and destruction*

Super Cape: - That's just great...time for my Final Trump Card - *He takes of the Inhibitor Rings and Now his aura changes from golden to a golden red, without the Rings he taps into the full Power of his Inner Chaos Energy and Unlocks the ability to use Chaos Boost*

CapeBoy: *Unlocked the Power of "Chaos Boost" and is now at Level 1 at using it, which allows him to use "Chaos Boost Times 1", this increase's his Speed and Power but drains his energy faster*

Super Chaos Boost Cape: Haa!! *he rushes with tremendous speed at the Robot and while curling to ball hitting the Robot hitting it on many different  spots in a short time, The whole Robot Starts to shake Violently*

SMG3: *stumbles across the Robot* Dammit! those hedgehogs just won't give up!

Desti: Do something! if we don't stop him he breaks threw the Gear!!

SMG3: *quickly hits the button again to activate Chaos Control again to Stop time*

Super Chaos Boost Cape: - they used Chaos Control again! but I can still see everything.... I should try not to move at all and move when i see the right timing -

SMG3: There! now we can Finally take him out!

Desti: *Gets back in her seat* finally this is getting annoying! we should t forget that there is that Robotic duplicate!

SMG3: your right lets take him out first!

*SMG3 moves back to his own seat and controls the Robot to Metal Sonic's Location*

Super Chaos Boost Cape: - dammit! I wanted to hide the fact that I am able to move for a longer time but I need them to get away from Metal - *he Moves his entire body by activating his shoes a bit hoping that they would notice*

*The Robot just keeps moving to Metals Location*

Super Chaos Boost Cape: - that did not worked well... okay then I have to try something else!- *he crules back to a ball and charges energy and uses Chaos snap to get in front of the Robot and manages to push it into a building, the spot that was hitted was also the spot where the Sword was hiding, Time Resumes again*

*both Desti and SMG3 fall of their seats again*

Desti: WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND NOW ?!?!

SMG3: *gets it already* The Hedgehog!! He pretended to stay still! That Asshole!

Metal: *watched everything* ...

Super Chaos Boost Cape: *falls down to the street after that strike and turns back to normal* *gets up slowly* Haha! How was that! *he holds his head and as he does he transforms back to his normal state*

Metal: *scans the entire scene and spots the hole where the Chaos Sword is* There is it! *he scans the Energy with his scanners* The Energy reading of that sword goes of the roof! *he starts to glow bright* What is happening?!

*his body starts to change, he grows bigger and his gear changes as well as his spikes to the likes of Neo Metal Sonic*

Neo Metal Sonic: ...I..I achieved my second From i collected enough Bio Data!! *looks at himself*

Cape: *smiles from the ground* hehe...give them as taste...

Neo Metal Sonic: With pleasure *looks at the Robot and its users and yells down* I hope you guys are ready! because now things will get Ugly! *he picks up Cape's inhibitor Rings*

SMG3: *gets back up again and in his seat* Lets see about that time to finish this and after this we go after SMG4!!

Neo Metal Sonic: I want to see you go that far, because you wont pass me

Desti: okay! That's it!! Maximum Overdrive!!

*the couple are pushing some levers forward and the robot is back up, it disappears and reappears behind Neo Metal Sonic and goes for a strike, Neo Metal sonic disappears and the Robot again crashes into a wall*

Neo Metal Sonic: Com on you guy's got to be faster than this I thought that was Maximum speed okay lets make it fair I will stay completely still for the next attack!

*the Robot gets back up again, they stop time again and hit at Neo Metal sonic who stood completely still, time resumed again and Neo Stood there like nothing happend*

Neo Metal Sonic: I thought you guys are wanting to attack? I am getting bored over here!

*both arms of The Robot are getting separated from the body and are flying around Neo Metal Sonic Circling him*

Neo Metal Sonic: *chuckles* Hats interesting *he doesn't move at all*

*both arms keep circling him until the go for him to squash him like a bug*

SMG3: we got him!

Desti: Victory!!

Neo Metal Sonic: I would't be so sure if I were you

SMG3: Huh ?

Neo Metal Sonic: *holds both arms with ease off* Hehehe

Desti: t-that's impossible!

Neo Metal Sonic: and now! I send them back! *he throws both arms back to the robots and they hit the head of it* That's almost to easy

SMG3: we aren't done yet!

*the Robot dissapears and reappears above the city , the hands are going starting to glow bright as they charge a Super Nova*

SMG3: This Little Energy ball takes all the Energy of the Sword and i will use it to kill the both of you!

Neo Metal Sonic: *looks behind him* Shit that actually could get hard! *charges Energy on his own* Lets hope I can take it on myself

SMG3: GOOD LUCK ON GETTING OUT HERE ALIVE!!! *he pushes his leathers forward and the nova gets down its road*

Neo Metal Sonic: *shots his blast in the form of a wave to counter the nova* Dammit! if that thing hits the planet we all will turn to dust!!

*both blasts collide, for now the Nova pushes back the Neo's Wave but he releases more power to push it back but it reverses pretty fast*

Neo Metal Sonic: I have to think of something... *thinks*

SMG3: Thats it! TIME TO DIE!!! *pushes a button releases all the energy of the Robot to make a final push*

Neo Metal Sonic: i got it! *he allows the Super Nova to come near him so near that it could get Dangerous; he holds it with one hand now* Okay! Lets hope that works! *the super nova gets smaller now*

SMG3: Did he gave up or something ?

Desti: *gets closes to see better* No the nova...gets smaller....!!!

SMG3: WHAT!?!?!

Neo Metal Sonic: *absorbs the nova and turns it into Energy again and sends it to Cape to first heal him and to give him his Energy back*

CapeBoy:  *get's up more easly now thanks to the Energy he is getting* hehe good thinking

Neo Metal Sonic: You better now pal?

CapeBoy:  Yea! Thanks to you! Could you give me my rings again? 

Neo Metal Sonic: Sure *he passes the rings over to Cape and absorbs the rest of the Super Nova For Himself* Very well Lets finish this!

CapeBoy: *smiles and places the Rings back on his wrists, now he cracks his knuckels, as his fur changes golden once again* With pleasure!

Desti: *pulls her hood up and hides under it* ohhhh Fish sticks....

SMG3: *sighs* That's gonna hurt.....badly.......very ..very ..badly..

*both Hedgehogs jump threw the hole where The Chaos Sword is and take it out its spot*

Super CapeBoy: Finally I got it back! *swings it around*

Neo Metal Sonic: yea but its out of Energy, that nova took it all out

*the Sword begins to glow slightly green*

Super Cape: No...the Master Emerald Energy is still in it only the Super Emerald Energy left it Chaos Alternet! *lets the sword vanish for now* Now to the other two!

Neo Metal Sonic: Yea lets get them!

*both hedgehogs take the Robot apart from the inside by bouncing around in it while spinning, after its about to explode one of the grabs Desti the other one SMG3 and jump out before the Explosion happens*

*the police came around quickly and took both to jail, and with that Both Hedgehogs are returning back home to their Universe, back to the ARK where they are Having there deserved Rest*

(that took forever but this ark is over CYA)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 86 17
After being hit with a new strange ray from Eggman during an attack something weird starts happening to Sonic. Now his friends will have to dig throu...
15.2K 282 12
After a battle sonic persuades shadow to hang out with him and they slowly get to know each-other. And after the day out they head home but something...
3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...
5K 83 21
the story continues with movie Sonic and movie Shadow and their family and friends. will more chaos ensue most likely. especially when some new faces...