for him | skephalo, fluff

By donutnom

cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a fam... More

october 15th
we met by the bridge
dumb reasons
bed, floor, or couch
"a date"
the muffin squad
duck plushie
sam and darryl
soulmates and nightmares
father and mother
the aftermath
idots
chapter 14
one last day
moving in
overthrow
festival
who next
interference
compromise
guilt
salutations
cover blown
fiasco pt. 1
fiasco pt. 2
the last sunny day of november
clay's first solo mission
denial
family dinners
valerie's crush
teenagers
affinity
confrontation
picnic
shoplifting
hangout
arrangement
the first firework
buddy system
18
revelry
preparation
february
prom prince
epilogue

the return

9.4K 316 917
By donutnom

TW: TALK OF POISON, DEATH PLANNING, TALK ABOUT ABUSE

Tuesday night I planned how to get rid of Schaltt. I figured to rid of him next week. I had nothing against him, even though he had something against me, but he hurt Darryl.

I wrote my plans down in a notebook. I was going to burn them after the plan was done of course. I wanted to kill him at school. Which means to not make a mess. I was planning to see him after school. Spike his drink before I talked to him.

I was planning to talk to him at around 3:20, 5 minutes after school ended. At 3:15 I would sneak in his office and sneak strong alcohol inside of his usual coffee. I would talk to him until he passes out. Then I'd take his body. Sneak around the school and burn it. Then keep the ashes as memory.

I had to buy the poison first of course. I just decided to bring a small capsule of strong alcohol. I decided to add bleach and soap to the mixture too. Hoping maybe to upset his stomach.

That night I went to sleep feeling satisfied with my plan. I closed the notebook and headed to bed. I spotted Bubbles from the corner of my eye. I picked it up and decided to sleep with it.

I knew it was creepy but I cuddled with Bubbles. Bubbles smelled like Darryl. With Bubbles, I couldn't stop worrying about Darryl. I sat up and picked up my phone.

You
hey just wanted to check in with you  you ok?

No response. I sighed and put my phone down. I laid down and cuddled with Bubbles again, sniffing the fur of the plush. It smelled good.

I still had my favorite hoodie in the laundry. I was also planning on giving that to Darryl too.

I thought of Darryl as I snuggled with Bubbles, wishing it was him instead of the plush.

——————

At 6:15 the alarm rings.

I shut it off I open my closet. I grabbed a black T-shirt, white hoodie, and black jeans. I put them on a decision to skip breakfast. Darryl still hadn't answered my texts.

I walked to school. I didn't do homework again. I was really hoping Darryl would show up.

As I walk up to school, I meet up with Vincent. We walked into the school together. Instead of entering advisory like we always did, we decided to stay in the halls.

The halls were crowded. I saw new faces that I've never seen before. The school was a lot more populated than I thought.

I saw a familiar face walk by me and Vincent. It was Darryl.

"Darryl!" I called for the figure that walked past us.

The figure stopped walking. It turned around, revealing its face. It was Darryl. He looked at me. He had a bandage across the bridge of the nose like Clay and George told me about. His eyes widen as his eyes met mine.  He started to run.

I was confused about why. He called me his best friend. Without my control, my legs started running. I chased after him as I called his name. We were in the middle of the crowded halls, so I started to get lost. Vincent chased after me as I chased after Darryl.

I couldn't find him anywhere. He blended in with the crowd. I gave up. Vincent finally caught up to me. "What was that?!" Vince said, exhausted.

"I don't know," I mumbled. I was hurt that Darryl just ran away from me like that. Was he mad at me? Did I hurt him?

I felt upset. I walked to advisory to sit down. Vincent took a seat next to me. "You ok?"

I rested my head in my arms. "Yeah. Just confused."

Why did he just run off like that? Did I do something wrong? Maybe it wasn't Schaltt's fault and it was mine.

I went on with the day. School went on. Darryl came to advisory when it was time. Our teacher called our attendance. I missed hearing Darryl talk so hearing him say, "here" made my day.

I couldn't focus on any other class. I was thinking about my plan to get rid of Schaltt. I was thinking about why Darryl ran away from me. Does he not like me anymore? I'd figure it out in computer science.

Soon enough, computer science came around. I entered the classroom, hopeful Darryl would talk to me. We were partners so he would have to. I took a seat, sharing it with Darryl.

"Since you were gone yesterday, I just started programming the game. You can test it if you want."

He nodded. I moved the cursor to hover over the 'test'. I clicked it. The screen loaded in showing blocks of green which were meant to be grass. He moved around, adapting to his surroundings.  He walked over to a sandy shore. He started breaking the sand.

He picked up a sand block. "Why is it so blocky? Even the sand is one block."

I laughed. "I'm not that good at coding. Making everything blocky makes everything easier since it's not supposed to be realistic."

He turned back to the screen and nodded. He seemed off today. He was wearing gloves that only showed his fingertips.

"What's with the gloves?" I asked

He shrugged. He took out his notebook and flipped to a page where we wrote down our ideas for our game.

"Now we need to add more plants so they can get materials." He said reading the notes in his notebooks. 

"Do you know how to code that?"

"Just code the blocks in a tree shape and I'll add textures so it looks like a tree." He sighed, resting his hand in the palm of his hand.

I nodded and started typing the script. "There," I said as the blocks generated.

He took over the mouse and keyboard. He started adding the textures. He gave wood stripes and colored it brown. The leaves were given a dark green color. They were given a weird pattern, but it still looked like leaves.

"Done." He said taking his hands off the mouse and keyboard. "Now we can just copy and paste these around."

The game was still in early development, so we didn't worry about the different shapes of trees or different types yet.

I started copying and pasting the trees around until the class was over. I was hoping after talking to him he would talk to me during lunch.

As we exited the class, he went a different route to the cafeteria than I did. That was strange.

I walked over to the cafeteria going the way I usually did. Darryl was already there. He already had his food and was sitting at a table with Clay, George, Nick, and Karl.

I bought my tray of food and walked over to Darryl and tapped his shoulder. I knew I would be late for detention, but I wanted to make sure Darryl was ok.

He turned around and looked up at me. I bent down to reach his height. "Darryl, are you ok? You've been ignoring my texts. I'm worried about you." I whispered in his ear.

He looked at me with the same hurt look he had at the bridge. It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart 50 times. That told me that it was me that made his parents do that to him.

Maybe I should let Schaltt live. "I'm fine." He said in a small voice.

I gave him an upset look, balancing out the hurt look he was giving me. "Alright," I said getting up. "I'll go now."

I sighed and walked to the detention classroom. The teacher watched me as I entered the classroom. He raised an eyebrow at me. "You're late."

"Sorry." I pulled up a chair and looked down at my food. I put my hand through my hair and wondered how I was the reason his parents hurt him.

Maybe it's because I took him in and his parents didn't like that?

That was the only reason that made sense so I just went with that. It was Wednesday, 2 days before I confessed to Darryl. I still wasn't sure if he was straight or not.

I pierced a fork through the school's salad and inserted the fork in my mouth.

Like yesterday, the day felt longer than it should have. The hours felt stretched out and I couldn't stop thinking about Darryl.

——————————————————————————
Thank you for reading part 12 :)

Feel free to give suggestions and vote if you enjoyed!
——————————————————————————

Happy Halloween and thank you for 1k views!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 599 52
( it's trash at first but gets better ) do you like skeppy as a yandere? well you came to the right story! :"zak does what he usually does every day...
15.9K 791 45
His eyes sparkled slightly filled with thoughtfulness and caring but had deep sadness within them... The man was wearing a black hoodie, blue jeans...
14.4K 608 21
COMPLETED After Zak is finds out his boyfriend was cheating on him, he is heartbroken. He meets Darryl who offers to pretend to date Zak in order to...
86.1K 4.1K 35
Zak Ahmed is a sophomore in highschool and has had a secret power for years. One day, while in school, a mysterious villain shows up and he finally f...