His Maid || JJK (Smut)

By cupacakepower

Y/N, a normal girl has an amazing sex life with her boss, Jeon Jungkook. But love makes its way suddenly and... More

Interview
First Day
Spank Me Harder
No, No
Choi Yeri
Picnic
First Time
Showers
Showers pt.2
Invited
Business Party
Red
Urgent
Netflix And Chill
Bowling
Dances
Pizza
Preparations
Congratulations
Snuggling Up
Day Off
Amusement Park
Limo
Challenge
Unique Date
An Angel
Heated Session
Meeting His Parents
Water Fight
A Resolution
Picnic
A Gift Attack
Dates
Stars
Boyfriend
Ramen and A Movie
You Look Happy
Confusion
Fiery
A Fake Emergency
Second Chances
Library
Meeting Your Friends
Forced On His Lap
Marry Me Silly
Epilogue pt. 1
Epilogue pt.2
New Years Special
Note:

A Friend To Count On

22.3K 752 184
By cupacakepower

It's been two long days. You hadn't gotten out of your house at all. You blocked everything around you. You hadn't yet took your annual leave yet, so used that.
But skipped uni with a fake reason of sickness. In your apartment, all you did was eat and watch Netflix movies. Not evening to bother pay attention to them though, as you watch out the window in your thoughts.
You heart secretly wanted to believe Jungkook had wanted to say something. But he was a player. A selfish man, you didn't want him to get what he wanted. Your body.
You hated that all the thoughts were filled with him. The memories in Busan, in the parks, and the jokes between the two of you.
You hadn't forgotten Jimin. Guilt was what you felt. You had broken his heart. But you knew you couldn't control your feelings.
Jisoo had texted a while ago, about where you were and what you were doing.
You had given her texts that you were ill, and that winter had already given you a cold. She had believed it for the first few days.
You throw a popcorn into your mouth but it hadn't gone in, and you groan in frustration.
Nothing ever goes right. You flinch when the doorbell resounded in the room.
You drop the popcorn bowl and let out a curse word.

Y/N: For Fucksakes!

Y/N: I'm coming.
You let out. You quickly tidy up the coffee table and push away all the rubbish on the couch.
You open the door to see Jisoo. She looked worried and you smile at her, awkwardly.

Y/N: Yo.
You let out and she laughs.

Jisoo: How you've been?
She asks as she comes in.

Y/N: H-Huh? Yeah, good. Why are you here?
She looks at you, offended.

Y/N: I mean, it's nice and all, but don't you have work?

Jisoo: Not today, no.
She leans in and feels your head.

Jisoo: No temperature. Your nose looks fine.
Her eyes suspiciously eye you.

Jisoo: Are you really ill?
You sigh. You might as well tell her. She wanted the best for you. Always there, she had a right to know.

Y/N: No.

Jisoo: Tell me what's wrong, love.
She smiles softly, and gently asks you. You nod.

Y/N: I guess you have a right to know.

Jisoo: Of course, bro. I'm your best friend.
You breathe in. You gesture to your bedroom, and you both sit. Cross-legged in front of each other.

Y/N: Me and Jimin broke up.

Jisoo: I figured.

Y/N: Huh? How?

Jisoo: He didn't come uni for a week, and then came back and he looks bad. Pretty bad. Not even to our friend gatherings and he normally comes to those. But you never come.
She points at you.

Y/N: I have work.
You breathe out.

Jisoo: Yeah, yeah.

Y/N: Is he okay, now?

Jisoo: He looks alright, I guess.
She shrugs. You bite your lips.

Y/N: We broke up because I have feelings for someone else...

Jisoo: You do? Who?!

Jisoo: Wait, don't tell me.
She pretend to think.

Jisoo: Jeon Jungkook, your boss.
You widen your eyes.

Y/N: How'd ya know?

Jisoo: I know everything.
She grins. But truly, because she knows you. Your types and how you feel about things.

Y/N: Actually, I'm sorry, I haven't told you but Jungkook and me had...
You nervously play with your fingers. She widens her mouth.

Jisoo: What? Really?? My baby's grown up!
She squeals.

Y/N: Your not mad? That I didn't tell you earlier.

Jisoo: Eh, I'm not mad just hurt you didn't tell me earlier.
She smiles. You smile back.

Y/N: I'll tell you everything.
You start with Jungkook and you. All the things you did. You told her about why you fell in love with him, and she looked at you with puppy eyes. You smiled.
She hated how Jungkook was 'described', and what he did last time you saw him.
She was angry at his intentions with you, and had thrown them being a couple out the window. You paused after telling her about how he played with your heart, there was so much beautiful memories.

Jisoo: Why the pause?

Y/N: Cause there is some moments when he was so friendly, and it felt amazing to be with him.
You explained the time in Busan and the swimming pool incident, to the walks you two had.

Jisoo: You really are in love, huh?
You punch her teasingly.

Y/N: Says you with Hoseok.

Jisoo: Love is a strong word. I'm still in the process.
She shrugs and you grin at her.

Jisoo: So how was the sex? Detail please, my ears are opened.
She grins at you and gestures, with wriggly eyebrows.

Y/N: Um... it felt amazing. His body fitted perfectly with mine.
You were in another fantasy as you speak.

Y/N: His hands on my body made me feel so many things.

Y/N: He's really good in bed.
You whisper and she pretends to vomit. You giggle and then smirk.

Y/N: Oh wait, I hadn't told you the time when he kissed me. Then in the mirror-

Jisoo: Yah, Y/N! Ewww! Stop!

Y/N: You asked for details, so here we go~
You tease. You start speaking more and talk more about the details of how he was in bed.
You were practically jumping on the bed with her, as she tried escaping. She tries to cover your dirty mouth, and the two of you have a laughy fight.
After you two finish, you smile at her huffing and puffing. She was always a friend she could count on.
You ruffle her hair trying to annoy her more. Your way of showing your love to her.
She glares but smiles playfully after.

-

Turns out, she stayed for the whole day. You two had fun all day once again. Your smile was back.
A true friend will never lose love, no matter time and distance.

Y/N: Yah, why you hogging the Doritos. Gimme some.
You say struggling to reach, when she takes it higher. You make a face then give up.
Seconds later, the bag was on your lap. You grin at her.

Jisoo: Where's my thank you?
She says, and pretends to hold her ear out, ready for a thank you. You scream a thank you, and she smacks you for destroying her eardrums.

Y/N: Your staying over?

Jisoo: Mhm. You need me.
You make a teasing face.

Y/N: Nah, not really.
Jisoo shakes her head, disappointed but not surprised.

Jisoo: Everything I do for you.
She fake cries.

Y/N: Yah, stop. I'm just saying you have uni and work. You can't just stop doing that because of me.

Jisoo: Um... who said I can't?
She looks around and then back to you. You laugh.

Y/N: J, get your ass up and out the door.

Jisoo: Nah.
You pull her up and she whines. You laugh and then get her bag. She smiles and then gives you a flying kiss.

Jisoo: Eat well. Call me. If anything happens, call me. K?
You nod.

Y/N: Thanks, J.
You say genuinely and she smiles at you softly.

Jisoo: It's alright. I'm just a phone away~
She sings and you nod.

Y/N: Now, get yo ass out.
She puts her hands up, as if you were holding a gun.

Jisoo: Alright, alright. Bye!
You bid her a goodbye. Then jump back on the couch. You sigh.

What would I do without a Jisoo? You smile to yourself.

-

Authors Note:

Heyyy! Hope you enjoy this chapter! We all need good ol' friends :)

Whose a MOA here or nahhh?

I am!!! There comeback was amazing!! Only you~ your the on that I want!
*insert me singing like a dying donkey:)

Stay safe!

Peace outttt~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.5K 101 4
After the Great Tenma war and restoring the peace of the world, Ruminas Valentine who is the Demon Lord - Queen of Nightmare decided to quit herself...
520K 16.3K 54
A girl named Y/n living her cursed life .She is depressed ,have unsupportive parents and not so good relation with her family . She often craves fo...