Subtle differences (Embry Cal...

By phantasticdreams

Cover by @WHORV06 It's always quite hard to believe that creatures like Vampires and Shapeshifters exist. Bot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 61

2.2K 50 1
By phantasticdreams

Alright so after having a cute moment with my family, it was around the time for Bella to awaken. Which was something everyone was waiting for and kind of fearing. Having all of us half humans around near a newborn vampire wasn't the best idea. However Jasper had a theory about Bella being able to control her thirst.

It was understandable since human Bella often was reserved, well before she met all of us, that is. Anyway Edward wanted to be the first one to see her so that he could take her hunting, so we all were just hanging in the livingroom. When Quil entered the house.

"Where are my little trouble makers at?" He asked meaning the twins. He's definitely living up to the fun crazy uncle. Meanwhile the twins were crawling around on the playmate that Rosalie set up for them.

Cameron crawled up to Quil's feet and gazed up at him with big brown eyes. A smile grew on the little boys face as he saw who was standing in front of him. "Qui," he says not really getting the name right but it was precious.

Quil's eyes widened and his jaw dropped "Did he just try to say my name?" He questioned bending down to pick up his nephew.

"Yeah he just started belting out names a few minutes ago," Embry states picking up Emmie nestling her into his chest. It was then that I noticed they were actually wearing shirts.

Just then Alice came skipping into the room with a cheerful smile on her flawless face. "She's awake! She's awake!" She exclaims giddily. She was very excited about Bella being a vampire since she had the vision about it. Something else that I hadn't told the pack about because it was inevitable at that point.

"Alright calm down Alice she needs to get her bearings first. She's no doubt vary hungry," I say smiling at my giddy friend as Quil sat down beside me. Cameron was snuggled into him and I used magic and conjured up a stuffed wolf that looked like Embry's, and handed it to the sleepy boy.

~~~~

We waited around for another half hour before Edward and Bella could be heard from outside. So Jake went out to see how she did around him first before letting her see Nessie. It was safer this way plus Jake's a tough guy.

After a few more minutes Jake came back inside with Bella and Edward in tow. Everyone was blocking Rose who was holding Renesme. They parted as she walked by and made a clear path to Rose. She turned around as Bella stopped in front of her and Nessie smiled at her mother.

Rose passed her over and Bella held her just like how I showed her with Cameron. Like she did for everyone whose held her, Renesme raised her tiny hand up to her mother's face and placed it on her cheek. Showing her the first memory she had of Bella.

It was funny seeing Bella's confused reaction as Nessie lowered her hand "What was that?" She looked around at us, searching for an answer.

"How do I read thought? How does Jasper feel people's emotions? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted!" Edward says walking over to stand beside his wife.

We all decided to let Bella spend time with her daughter and adapt to vampirism, so we all went back down to the reservation for the first time in forever. We loaded the twins into Zanders car and went back to our house. Quil decided to accompany us because he wanted to spend time with me and the twins since he never got to see us when the whole fiascos was going on.

It's great to be back at home......

Sorry it's short but it's just a filler but I hope you like it and Happy Halloween.

Bailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 52 17
"In his close embrace, there was nothing else that I wanted then to stay and live here, in Forks. Meet him after school each day for an adventure in...
42.9K 1K 38
When Bella brings her twelve-year-old sister to Forks she meets everyone from the Cullens to the wolf pack. She has a fox birthmark on her neck and i...
2.1K 14 14
The world is full of surprises, werewolves, vampires, shape-shifters ... but what if there is a lot more?. What if there is so much more we don't kno...
159K 3.6K 47
Bethany Clearwater is the 2nd child of Harry and Sue Clearwater. She is the older sister to Seth Clearwater and younger sister to Leah Clearwater. Du...