Steven Universe Half Gem Read...

By Sithmaul

(Y/N) had to move to Beach City when their parents were having a rough patch, so they sent (Y/N) to their Unc... More

Prologue: The War, then the Peace
Chapter 1: The Star Child
Chapter 2: The Conflict
Chapter 3: Truth and Rejection
Chapter 4: The Cluster
Chapter 5: The Storm Before the Calm
Chapter 6: I Just Need Some Space
Chapter 7: The Ride of Your Life
Chapter 8: The Start
Chapter 9: The Pieces
Chapter 10: The Void Emerges
Chapter 11: I Am Nothing
Chapter 12: News From Earth
Chapter 13: Steven's Trial
Chapter 14: Finally Home
Chapter 15: Returning Of Old Friends
Chapter 16: Reunited At Last
Chapter 17: Back To Homeworld
Chapter 18: A Big Problem
Chapter 19: Official Diamond
Chapter 20: An Old New Friend
Chapter 21: The Return
Chapter 22: The Summons
Chapter 23: The Confrontation
Chapter 24: Father Bonding
Chapter 25: A Splitting Personality
Chapter 26: The Result
Chapter 27: Releasing the Void
Chapter 28: A Heavy Atmosphere
Chapter 29: Not Quite Human
Chapter 31: Thicker Than Water
Chapter 32: Violent Craving
Chapter 33: Biting the hand that feeds
Chapter 34: The Sensitive subject
Chapter 35: Battle of skill
Chapter 36: Proud of what I have
Chapter 37: Time is of the Essence
Chapter 38: Lifted Weights
Chapter 39: Seeds of Sin
Chapter 40: Center Stage

Chapter 30: Den Of Sin

1.3K 27 13
By Sithmaul

          ~~~ (Y/N) POV ~~~

     I woke up in my bed, and sat up quickly, my eye widened. I ran downstairs to see the gems in the living room. I sighed in relief, until I realize Amethyst wasn't there. As I entered the living room, Garnet tensed up for a moment before relaxing again.

Pearl: "(Y/N), are you okay?"

(Y/N): "I think so, but what happened? Where is Amethyst?"

     When I said that, Garnet tensed up and started walking out of the room.

Pearl: "Garnet, wait, it wasn't their....."

     She sighed. Garnet had ignored her and left the house completely, going to the warp pad and leaving.

(Y/N): "Pearl, what happened?"

Pearl: "You, fought us, and well, Amethyst got hurt bad."

(Y/N): "What? What happened? What did I do? Is Amethyst going to be....?"

Pearl: "She's fine, kind of. Steven healed her gem, but she hasn't taken this long to reform yet, I don't know if it is because she wants to be careful, or if she just feeling hesitant, but she is mostly fine."

     I sat down, staring at the floor.

Pearl: "Your gem was changing colors. In the living room, it was red, then pink, then back to red. When we caught back up with you, it was just completely pink."

(Y/N): "I remember being so angry, then so lonely. I don't know what was happening, but I do know that they had something to do with it. I think, I kind of remember the person saying something about me doing something to their friend? It is still hard to remember."

Pearl: "Maybe we should look into this, and keep you up on Homeworld."

     I looked at Pearl.

(Y/N): ".... Maybe I should stay there. If those people have some kind of effect on me, then I should stay away."

     I stood up and started to walk out of the living room before pausing.

(Y/N): "See you later, and, Pearl. Please tell Amethyst, 'I am sorry.' I just want to make sure she knows that, I didn't mean to hurt her."

     I went to the warp pad, and teleported to Homeworld.

     I appeared in the Palace on Homeworld. The doors opened as I walked through them, going down the halls. This place get's more beautiful the more I come here. I saw White on her throne. She didn't seem to be busy at the moment so I walked into the room.

(Y/N): "Hey White, it's been a bit huh?"

White: "Ah, (Y/N), welcome. How are things on Earth?"

(Y/N): "Well, a bit complicated at the moment, so I need to stay at the Palace for-"

White: "Oh of course! You are always welcome."

(Y/N): "-a bit..."

      I was about to speak up again when White's facial expression change from a smile, to a confused glare. She leaned down and took a long stare at me.

White: "What happened to your gem?"

(Y/N): "That, is something complicated that is happening on Earth, in fact that is kind of why I am going to be staying here for a bit. These weird people showed up who have some weird effect on me. So while the Gems do some searching on Earth, I will be up here, out of their way."

White: "People who effect you? And your gem, changed a bit, because of them?"

(Y/N): "Yes, when they are nearby, they have emotional effects on me, and my gem changed colors. One of them made my gem go pink, and I felt lonely. The other one made my gem glow red, and I just got angry, violently so."

White: "Wait, Lonely Pink? Violent Red? You have Orange in your gem? (Y/N), have you been feeling hungry lately?"

(Y/N): "A little bit, actually, yes."

White: "It can't be."

     She ran out of the room and raced through the halls. I ran after her as she burst into Yellow's room.

Yellow: "White, what's wrong? And, hello (Y/N), I am glad to see you again."

White: "Never mind them right now. Yellow! It's them,  Fusion Project 7-VS! Subjects 3, 5 and 6 have made an appearance on Earth!"

Yellow: "White, what are... Wait, what!? But they couldn't have lived so long!"

White: "I thought so too, but 6 seems to have a lasting effect on (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Guys, what's going on?!"

     White and Yellow looked down at me. Yellow noticed the orange glow on one of my gem sides. I was about to say something when my stomach growled.

(Y/N): "Sorry, it's been a while since I have had something."

     I turned to make my way to the teleporter when Yellow stopped me.

Yellow: "You have proven that you don't need to eat. What happened?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, I just started to get hungry, I think it was 2 days ago."

White: "Yellow, (Y/N) said that something about these people effecting them, and their gem changing colors. The same colors as 3 and 5, and their gem has a hint of...."

Yellow: "Three of that horrible Quartet, yes. So then, why wasn't 2's color brought up?"

White: "I don't know, maybe they all split up."

(Y/N): "Who are you guys talking about? What's going on?"

White: "Well, um, before the gem war-"

Yellow: "White, we agreed not to talk about them!"

White: "We also thought they would have died by now! And now they have showed up! (Y/N), before Pink was in charge of Earth, we selected 7 random humans for a fusion experiment. Since humans seemed to have a very similar form to gems, we thought, maybe there would be a compatibility and we would be able to make warriors. So, we put a gem into each human, but something went wrong. Their bodies rejected them, and the gems rejected the bodies. The gems cracked, and the shards went into the bodies, they went everywhere, in the blood, the heart, the brains, the liver, even the bones had dust from the gems on them. The humans became strong, and gained a somewhat aura of their own, like all gems, and diamonds, but they were strange. Each of them could effect a gem by grabbing them and focusing. The gem would do something different based on which of the Humans grabbed them. We couldn't get them to fall in line, and since we didn't care about them, we discarded them as a failed experiment, let them roam the earth to die, and that was that. Or so we thought."

Yellow: "They still had human bodies, it is impossible for them to have lived so long."

(Y/N): "So these people, are part gem?"

White: "Yes, but they weren't born of a gem. It was a later, forceful procedure. And their gem is not whole. The seven people all were assigned a number, and they each had a different color gem. 1 was Purple, 2 was Yellow, 3 was Red, 4 was Green, 5 was Pink, 6 was Orange, and 7 was Blue."

Yellow: "Yes, and while temporary, each of the effects of these people were quite dangerous. 7 made gems lose the will to do anything, making them helpless to attacks. 6 made gems want to consume anything in sight, even attempting to consume other gems. 5 made gems so attached to them that, while under their effects, they would do anything they asked. 4 and 3 were able to make gems hateful of others, but in different ways. 2 was able to make any gem become fascinated with just about anything, possessing them to want to take it, whatever it is. 1 was very different, instead of having an effect on others, others had an effect on them. The more gems 1 had touched and surrounded themselves with, the stronger 1 would become."

White: "When we performed this experiment, we attempted to put them in a battle against our entire army. In a matter of hours, the arena became a pit of hoards, shards, and screaming. The 7 people had made thrones in the center while the gems below tore themselves apart. At first we thought that we had made powerful warriors, but we soon found out, there was no way to control them."

(Y/N): "So that was when you threw them down to earth?"

Yellow: "Yes, we never thought they would survive after this long."

White: "Yes, I need to go catch Blue up on this."

Yellow: "Yes, you do that. I will talk to (Y/N) about what they have experienced so far."

     They both nodded to each other. White left the room and Yellow looked toward me.

Yellow: "(Y/N), come here."

     She brought one of those floating screens, and pulled up an image of 7 people. I recognized 2 of them. One of them was the person who was spying on me and the gems. The other, was Vlad the Impaler.

(Y/N): "I know I saw, that one, um 5. While 6, I haven't seen in person, but that is the infamously historical figure, Vlad the Impaler."

     I pointed to the figures I was referring to.

Yellow: "This one? Vlad?"

(Y/N): "Yes, he is often known for his cruel war tactics, and for his cannibalistic habits."

Yellow: "Cannibalistic?"

(Y/N): "Cannibalism is the act of eating one's own species, such as a tiger eating a tiger, spider eating a spider, or a human eating a human. It is generally frowned upon, heavily, among humans."

Yellow: "I see. That would make sense, considering his ability to make other hunger for anything, edible or not. But you say you didn't see him with 5?"

(Y/N): "No, but apparently, I did something to him that upset them. They were so angry at what I did, but what did I do?"

Yellow: "Well, you have his glow in your gem, so I don't know."

          ~~~ ??(5)?? POV ~~~

??(5)??: "I don't know how you of all people can be so calm. They killed his!"

??(3)??: "Yes, but they seemed to embody his power and influence. We both know those who we influence can't turn against us. Be they, they are different. Maybe they were destined to take over his position."

??(5)??: "I don't care if they have a gem too, they can't possibly take over his position!"

??(3)??: "Oh calm down."

??(5)??: "Oh that's rich, coming from you!"

??(1)??: "Break it up you two."

     ??(5)?? grunted, turning their head to ??(1)??.

??(5)??: "Yeah, sure thing, Number 1."

     'Number 1' chuckled.

'Number 1': "When are you going to stop with that joke, it's been thousands of years. Call me by my real name."

??(3)??: "Oh trust me, they will, Pride."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 738 14
It was tough work healing all of Beach City. From the land to the settlements, all that was wrecked has now been rebuilt stronger and better than eve...
5.2K 433 24
Imagine Beach City. A normal city, normal people, normal society, a normal school. Or, at least, one can only assume so. Some might say that their sc...
722 3 28
Steven Universe... son of the one and only, Rose Quartz. Also known as Pink Diamond. Steven grew up wanting to be what everybody else wanted him to b...
40.7K 1.1K 19
(y/n) grew up in era 3, where humans are the most inferior race. They're treated terribly, living in camps until they are 16 and are then assigned a...