Shadow Of The Shadow [[Kakash...

By ir0k1sak1

"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always en... More

Nizhi
1. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
2. A Crimson Duel
3. Ok... I Hate This
4. What is a D-ate?
6. Naruto Uzamaki: The NEXT HOKAGE!
7. Love Toy
8. Vice-Teacher
9. Kakashi's Boyfriend? Will They Marry?
Hyaku= 百 =💯
10. Lord 3rd's Final Battle? The Grandson Rises Above his Ancestors?
11. The Tale of the Serpent. Hachigen the Snake Charmer.
12. The Battle of Serpents! Hashirama Resurrects?
13. The Monkey King Falls
14. Danzo's Betrayal. The Grand Battle Between Hokage's.
15. Remembering The Dead. Itachi's Return?
15. Epic Battle. Itachi's Last Ditch Effort!
16. The Hokage's Resignation: Living In Peace
17. Grandpa's Prodigy. The Uchiha Rises.
18. Protecting The World. Helping The Past.
19: The Beginning of the End
20. The Final Battle
21. An Infinite Dream
22. The End

5. What The Hell Happened?

6.5K 199 133
By ir0k1sak1

You woke up with a splitting headache. And something felt weird. You looked around your surroundings. This wasn't your room. You were naked too! Your butt was hurting too. What the hell happened last night?

You heard the sound of cooking. Attracted to the smell you grabbed your Hokage coat. Wrapped it around your body. And walked towards the smell.

You followed the smell into a kitchen. Kakashi was cutting a fish cleanly. Before, he threw it onto the pan. He began to cook eggs next to the fish.

Your stomach growled at the sudden sight.

Your left foot moved forward. With your right one following. As you moved your left again. You suddenly dropped to the ground. You groaned looking up to Kakashi. Who was now in front of you.

"Good morning Hachi-san."

Your face turned red at the sight. He helped you up with a smile. His mask was gone. With no shirt on too. Your eyes were attracted to his porcelain-like skin. His muscular physique was easy to pin out from this.

"Hachi-san my eyes are up here."

He stated smiling brightly towards you. You laughed gently before your eyes turned serious.

"What the hell happened last night?"

"Well you got drunk. And then..."

"And then what?"

Your grip grew tighter around his arm. Before an evil grin appeared on your face.

"You took advantage of me didn't you?"

Kakashi laughed awkwardly. His eye was filled with terror. Before he spoke again.

"Yes. Well you did actually."

Your grin disappeared. Your grip loosened before. Blush filled your face.

"What do you mean."

"Well..."

Smut ahead. Well not hardcore. It still smut.

"Well we should start."

You started to basically pull off my clothing. Throwing it to the side. After a few minutes you sat on my bear stomach. Throwing your own clothes to the side. You didn't even try to lubricate. And you really went for it.

You didn't even try to get used to it. Pushing onto all of me. I asked if it hurted and you said. In the most cute way.

"You'd never hurt me Kakashi-senpai."

With those words influencing me. I pushed you down onto the ground and gave it to you.

You were a blushing mess before you looked away. How could you do this. Even when if you were drunk. Kakashi's hand moved your face to look at him.

The moment felt so weird. As if you wanted something. Kakashi began to move in. His lips attracted to your own.

And finally you connected.

Kakashi's hands wrapped around your waist. He pulled you in tighter. With your own arms wrapping around him.

He pulled away with a chuckle. Your eyes were sparkling with joy. Kakashi blushed at the sight. Before picking you up.

"Well then. I cooked for you."

He stated placing you in front of the table. You nodded and began to eat. The taste of fish, spices, and something else you couldn't identify.

"How is it?"

Kakashi asked leaning onto the table.

"It's very good. I forgot how good you could cook."

He nodded gently pouting a cup of coffee. He gave you a cup. You thanked him and took a sip. You looked over to the clock.

Your eyes widened before you swallowed everything. And ran to get dressed. You rushed over to the door. Kakashi was confused stopping you before you left.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to be at work before 7. And it's almost 8!"

You exclaimed opening the door. With a cold gust of wind blowing into the door. Your eyes were drawn to the white blankets of snow.

"It's September."

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. A few Shinobi wanted snow. So they did this."

"Without my approval?"

Kakashi laughed as you walked outside. Your feet were met by the cold.

"Kakashi. I'll be back."

You said clapping your hands together. Creating the tiger seal and into a snake.

"Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence!"

Trees began to form. Carrying you over a few feet forming more and more. Pretty soon. You were creating a road of trees. You reached the Hokage office. Finding no one to be there. You ran into your office.

"Everyone must be enjoying the snow."

You took out a pen and began to write on a new document. You began to print this order over and over. Finally having a few documents.

You headed outside of the Hokage office. You clapped your hands together. Forming a snake seal.

"Kanzeon Lotus King!"

A large statue of a Buddha formed beneath you.

"Multi armed jutsu."

The arms began to move forming tiger, dog, snake.

"Multi Wood Clones!"

New statues formed with new clones of you.

"Ok all of you. Go out and pass out all these forms!"

You yelled as they all agreed. You threw a few of the documents around. They grabbed them and began to move their hands. The statures began to turn into new directions. All of the clones threw the papers into the air.

"Air is Suffering!"

The middle head began to blow the nature of air. Scattering the papers throughout the village. People began to see this. Grabbing onto the papers. Shinobi caught a few on on that paper  read.

All Shinobi,

This is an executive order.

All Shinobi and ninja are now dismissed from work for the door. Enjoy the odd weather and have fun today. Tomorrow will be the same. Have fun!

Fifth Hokage,
Hachigen Senju

You could hear cheering and laughter. You yourself chuckled lightly. Snapping your fingers. The clones began to disappear. Combing back into the ground. You landed on the ground with a laugh. You quickly threw a Kunai behind you. Barely missing Kakashi's part.

"I told ya know would be back Kakashi-senpai."

He laughed fearfully pulling out the Kunai underneath him.

"You missed there."

"Did I?"

His pants suddenly tore after what you said. He blushed before squeezing his legs together.

"Hehe. Well I'm going to get some new clothes at home."

"Let's go then."

"What do you mean?"

"We're a couple now. Right?"

AN: We have 37 readers! My heart is filled with joy. Thank you all for reading. Just wait til we hit 100! And we'll see what happens!

#1047

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.2K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...
30.9K 1.2K 31
Naruto is a single father moving into a new neighborhood with his son for a fresh start. What happens when his neighbor happens to be his beautiful e...
Them By ~B

Fanfiction

182K 1.7K 5
One insult. One betrayal. One accidental slip, and everything changes. Naruto leaves The Hidden Leaf Village when he's just 12 years old. Wounded and...
36.2K 1.2K 17
!I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE ABOVE! This was requested by @TwitchtoastODST Since it's my first ever request I am really excited! Please request if you hav...