Angel (Marvel)

godssoldier2045 द्वारा

Ash aka the Angel is a 13 year old Hydra experiment being raised by the winter soldier. "I don't regret it. I... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
Author note
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Authors note
New book!
Art!
43
44
45
Aesthetics made by me!!!

10

3K 71 8
godssoldier2045 द्वारा

Ash POV

We're in the van being taken to Berlin Germany. Yay.
We sit in silence. The king in the first seat with me next to him then steve and sam behind us in their seats.
We aren't cuffed anymore but I can tell the driver is a little nervous about me being uncuffed.
Right now I'm playing with a little magic ball as the black panther as he is called explains his story.

"It wasn't him."
I state looking him in the eye.
"Prove it."
"I'm the proof. He was with me the whole time. We didn't even stop in Vienna. I get it. you're blinded by grief but don't let that cloud your judgment."

The van stops in a building, getting out I look around for Winter and there he is.
In a containment pod with a small smile knowing that I was still safe

"What's going to happen to him?"
"Same thing that's going to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and trial."
"This is Everett Ross deputy and Task Force Commander."
"What about a lawyer?" I asked.
"Lawyer. She's cute. See their gear is placed in lock up. We'll write you a receipt."
"I better not look out the window and see anyone flying around in that." Sam says as he suit and our gear walks away from us.
"you'll be given an office instead of a cell and do me a favor stay in it."
"Yeah yeah."
"Who are you by the way?"
"A witness."
"Didn't know Barnes had a kid. Huh."
Natasha romanoff comes up and leads us to a very distressed Tony Stark. The hot head he is.
"Consequences you bet there will be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that cuz I just said it. anything else?"

They bring me to a different glass cube office so they can ask me questions and stuff. I don't care but I am happy because I can see Winter on the cameras.
"Ash. Aka the Angel. Age 15. Powers very similar to our little witch on the avengers."
"Oh yeah I heard Wanda switched sides glad she's doing good." I said turning around to face him.
"Yeah she's doing good. Now on to you. Why were you with Barnes?"
"Because I wanted out and I didn't feel like traveling alone."
"That's sweet really. The big bad assassin has room in his heart for one little Angel. That's really sweet, poetic even."
"Yeah. Now I have a question for you Stark. Why are you so convinced that it was him?"
"Because we have evidence."
"You have a picture. Actually do you have those pictures on your fancy piece of cardboard?"
He opens the pictures and slides the tablet to me.
I tap some buttons and now the pictures are on a screen in the cube we are in.
"So why would Hydras best trained assassin since black widow herself be so stupid as to not wear the mask getup for a mission like that?
And if he couldn't wear the mask look because that would draw attention why wouldn't he then take out the cameras instead of walking past them like the 1960 something picture of bigfoot. That isn't him. That is someone who wanted to find him so he set off a bomb looking like him to find him."
"They killed innocent people."
"We all have blood on our hands.  sorry about that kid in Sekovia you know the one you didn't know was there till now since his mother brought  him to your attention you feel guilty. Get over it. Innocent people die every time. Especially when someone tries to stop a war before one even starts."
With that and no words he takes the tablet and leaves.

I'm brought to the cube where Sam is.
I see Steve talking well more like arguing with Stark.
"We looked for you two for two years and nothing. How?"
Sam asks breaking the silence.
"Because we are just that good."
"Uh huh. I did find something though.
A missionary couple in italy who helped a american father when his daughter was sick. Glad to see you're feeling better."
"Impressive."
With that Steve comes back looking pisses and trying not to explode.
"So how's Stark?" I asked leaning back in my chair placing me boots on the table.
"How's your arm?"
"What do you mean?"
"I see blood on your shirt from your arm."
I move my left arm to see it still bleeding from being scraped on the road when the bike almost tipped over.
"Huh. Yeah it's fine."
Sam walked over with a med kit and started to clean my cut before wrapping it in gaze and a bandage.
"Thanks birdie."
"No problem kid."

A few minutes later the interrogation started with Winter.
"Hello Mr Barnes. I've been sent by the UN to evaluate you. May I sit?"
The doctor has a german accent and glasses.
Sharon comes in and turns on our audio so we can hear everything.
While they are talking I'm trying to get in the doctor's head. Something about him seems off.
"Now I want to talk about your home. Not Romania and certainly not Brooklyn. No, I mean your real home."
Oh God the book.
"We gotta help him!" I said getting about to run out the door when Steve grabbed my arm.
"What did you see?"
"He has the book. The book has codes that are in Winter's head that make him follow any order without question. I have one too but it only makes me sleep. I know the code that gets him out of Winter soldier mode and we have to get to him now!"
"Sub level five East wing."
Sharon said before we ran out the door and down the stairs.

We got to the room and the doctor is fake being hurt.
"Who are you? What do you want?"
"To see an empire fall."
With that Winter comes out of know where and attacks Sam knocking him out.
I go and knee his guy then go to hit his face when he grabs my throat and is chocking me a little.
"Agrhfjher. Sput.... Ah!"
Before I can finish the word he throws me to the wall and I'm down for that count.

I woke up a few minutes later and my head feels heavy.
Sam went after the doctor.
Steve is down a elevator shaft.
Winter I don't know. That's who I'm going to find.

I found him.
Fight Stark, Sharon and romanoff.
He and the king fought a little then he vanished.
My wings came out as I flew to find him only to be clothes lined by him.
My wings went back in as he grabbed my shoulder and dragged me up to the roof to a helicopter.
I read his mind.
We're going back to Siberia.
I started fighting as he strapped me into the helicopter.
As we begin to take off Steve comes out and grabs the helicopter distracting Winter so I could in buckle and kick the door open.
The helicopter crashed and fell into the water below with all three of us going with it.
*Gasp gasp* is all I can say as I pulled myself out of the water to land.
I black out due to the amount of water I took in, but just before I do black out I feel Sam pick me up and lead us to a car.

I woke up a little after we got to this abandoned mill and we put his metal arm in a vice in case he isn't fully back when he wakes up.
I'm sitting on the ground with my head on his leg trying to give off calm vibes. This is my first time dealing with him post codes. They stopped using them after I showed up because he would do what he was told as long as I wasn't hurt.
"Ugh. Ash. Steve."
"Winter."
"Which Bucky am I talking to?"
"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspaper in your shoes. Haha."
"You can't read that in a museum."
"Just like that we're supposed to be cool?"
Sam asked.
"I checked his head he's good."
"What did I do?"
"Enough."
"What did he want?"
"I don't know?"
" the bombing, the set up he did all that to get 5 minutes with you. I need you to do better than I don't know."
"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where we were kept. He wanted to know exactly where."
"Why would he need to know that?"
"Because I'm not the only Winter soldier."
Winter went on to explain about the best team Hydra made and how they went crazy.

"Who were they?"
"The most Elite death Squad. More kills then anyone in Hydra history and that was before the Serum."
"He said he wanted to see a empire fall."
"With these guys he could do it. They speak 5 languages.
Can hide in plain sight.
Infiltrate assassinate destabilize. They could take a country down in one night and you would never see them coming." I said from my seat in the floor.
Steve and sam broke off to talk.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine."
"I'm sorry Ashy."
I climbed onto his lap and hugged him tight.
"I know. I'm just glad you're back."
"I love you my Angel. Always remember that."
"I will."

Winter POV

We discussed the plan, made some calls and now it's time for someone to sleep. But she's stubborn.
"Winter I'm not tired. We still have stuff to do." She says that and various protests as I carry her to the couch.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Ok sleep time. You need it to fight."
"Yeah I guess."
"Yeah and for good measure. Odin."
With that she is out.
"Good night my Angel." I say kissing her forehead.

"Odin?"
Steve asks as I sat down next to him on the roof of the building. Sam is asleep.
"Yeah that's her shut down code. I only use it when she's being stubborn and won't sleep."
"Haha. So what's her story? Why do you have a kid? A daughter at that?"
"Well her parents were Hydra scientists who tried to retire but you're not allowed to so they were killed and at the time they were having some trouble controlling me so they had an idea. Use them as leverage..."
"Them?"
"Yeah. She had a brother. Jackson. Haha a little hot head. His powers were similar to Ash's except he was called the demon."
"What happened to him?"
"When he was 9 Ash was 7 they had a plan to just run. Get out. They got about halfway through the base before they were caught.
They determined that Jackson was just too un controllable..."
"They killed him?"
"No. As Ash's punishment they made her kill him. Handed her a gun and made her kill her brother. I couldn't do anything but I could see everything. She pulled the trigger and broke down. But that's what triggered her powers. She just collapsed and her magic just came out took out every soldier and guard in the room."
"How'd she get the wings?"
"When she was 10 at like 2 in morning I woke up to her screaming in her sleep, the doctors came in turned her over and there were her wings working to come out. Haha it took about a year for her to get the whole flying thing down."
I smiled at the memory of her flying into a wall.
"You know when we are in highschool we were talking about like when we found the girl for us if we wanted kids and stuff. You said you wanted a daughter. You wanted a girl that would be beautiful and a Lady but at the same time a little warrior. I think that's Ash."
"You think so?"
"Yeah."
"Well look at that. I'm a father."
"Yeah. And I still got nobody."
"Haha you'll find someone. I mean come-on look at you man."
We both started laughing at that.
"Hey after this do you think you can help me find a house?"
" Like for you and Ash?"
"Yeah. I promised her that when we are done running and hiding we would get a house and she could go to school, make friends, set down some roots. Have a real semi normal life."
"Yeah I can help with that."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

59.8K 1K 24
Stella Maris is a 12-year-old girl who is a deadly HYDRA weapon under Mind control. She doesn't know what is a family or love . What will happen when...
Sparky KerryWilliams2023 द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

604 44 41
Ellie grew up in world where she was used and abused. Her life was taken by hydra until she was rescued by the avengers, they took her in and helped...
11.3K 193 32
Aria, captured by Hydra when she was just a little girl, is forced into missions. Only fate will tell what is in store for her as she tries to naviga...
unknown itsjay345 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.9K 130 17
15 year old Alexis has had a bad life. she has been lied to, experimented on, trained to be a killer, add in 2 parents that gave her away when she wa...