Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter

By acewriter14

One day a girl with blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and round glasses comes to Hogwarts out of nowhere durin... More

Characters & Important Info 1.0
Charaters & Important Info 2.0
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hello Harry Potter
Chapter 2: Meeting The Slytherins
Chapter 3: Get Along For Me?
Chapter 4: Family & Friends
Chapter 5: Different Dimensions
Chapter 6: Hello Zoey
Chapter 7: Hufflepuffs
Chapter 8: Just Like Papa
Chapter 9: The Call From The Future
Chapter 10: I'm A What!?
Chapter 11: I'm a Vampire
Chapter 12: A Tiny Problem
Chapter 13: Orion and Siren
Chapter 14: Pirates
Chapter 15: Harry and Draco 2.0
Chapter 16: Mermaids
ALMP OCs & Their Clothes Aesthetic
Chapter 17: Talking With Aquarius
Chapter 18: New Years Eve
Chapter 19: The Golden Egg
Chapter 20: Fraternal Twins
Chapter 21: About Sean
Chapter 22: Spirit Dragons
Chapter 23: Ravenclaw in Gryfinndor & Two Hufflepuffs in Slytherin
Chapter 24: Being With The Gryffindors
Chapter 25: Being With The Slytherins
Chapter 26: Professor Moody
Chapter 27: Ginny and Luna Weasley-Lovegood
Chapter 28: Is It Hot in Here or Just Me?
Chapter 29: Scary Mermaids and Giant Squid
Chapter 30: The Call For Dad
Chapter 31: I'm Always Here For You & You Should Know It
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 1.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 2.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 3.0
Chapter 32: Lucius Malfoy & His Suspicions
Chapter 33: The Story of Lilian Narcissa (Malfoy-)Potter
Chapter 34: Welcome To The Past Lilian
Chapter 35: Finding Out
Chapter 37: Worried Parents
Chapter 38: Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Chapter 39: Ezra and Elizabeth
Chapter 40: Teddy Going To The Past
Chapter 41: Hugs and Comfort
Chapter 42: Last Conversation
Chapter 43: Zoey's Back
Chapter 44: Why Are You Here!?
Chapter 45: September of 2020 With Lilian
Chapter 46: Hayden Disobeying & The Falling Out
Chapter 47: He's Coming
Chapter 48: The Dead Hufflepuff
Chapter 49: Regulus Black & A Cup of Tea
Chapter 50: We'll Miss You
Epilogue("but is it really?" -Aquarius)
Thank You!

Chapter 36: Matthew Q. Wilson

94 3 0
By acewriter14

Present- 2022

Harry Potter always bit his finger nails when he was nervous. Draco hated when his husband did this sort of action, but there's nothing much he can do about it, but swat his hand away from his face. It doesn't help because Harry just goes back to biting his nails, which means Draco now needs to talk to the Golden Boy that he as fallen for.

"Harry," Draco said sternly. The Gryffindor doesn't like when Draco starts to go all serious on him. That means that either one, he's in trouble, one of kids are in trouble, something is wrong, or something is bothering Harry himself and he doesn't want to talk about it, but Draco does. It was one of those times.

Harry looked towards the blonde, his fingers still near his mouth and not moving them. He didn't say a word. He was waiting for Draco to say something.

"It's about the kids isn't it?" Draco having a sad look on his face.

Harry just shook his head in a yes movement and went to hug the Slytherin. "Why are they still there Dray?" He croaked out. Harry knew something was wrong and wanted his kids home, but they weren't. The triplets, and now Lilian, according to Charity, are in the past with danger passing by. All he wants his his kids to be home and lock them up somewhere, so that none of them will be able to leave him.

"You're just going to have to trust them Hare," Draco closing his mercury eyes and rubbing the man in his arms back. "I want them back too, but there's obviously a reason why they're not here right now."

Harry shook his head in agreement and decided to just close his eyes and stay in the man he loves the most arms.

~

Past- 1995

"Now you're going to tell us where Matthew Wilson is or else you won't be able to walk straight when we're done with you," Draco growled. He's holding up a seven year Ravenclaw boy who had sandy hair, deep brown eyes, and very pasty skin. He was pretty rounded at the edges, but was otherwise lean. He was definitely shorter than Draco though.

"Wh-what?" The boy stuttered out.

"You know who we're talking about," Blaise said in a low and dangerous voice. "Now don't test us and tell us where Wilson is now."

The sandy haired boy was now visibly sweating and Aquarius was getting a bit nervous by the way she's seeing her dad, aunt, and uncle act. Orion didn't seem at all phased by their behavior, but it's probably because of the situation. This Matthew character went mainly after her and Orion isn't taking it lightly at all.

When it looked like the short seventh year couldn't take it anymore he decided to confess. "I-I don't know what Ma-Matthew did, bu-but he should be in the library if you're looking for him."

Draco let go of the Ravenclaw, who let in and out deep gasps and breaths, and the Slytherins left for the library. Aquarius stayed behind for a bit to say sorry to the boy with sandy hair and went off running towards her family.

"Was that really necessary?" Aquarius asked with an angered expression on her face.

"How else would we get information from the kid?" Draco raising his eyebrows

"Oh I don't know, maybe ask!" She huffed. She really wasn't having it today and would gladly do anything else, but she needed to know what this Matthew Q. Wilson knew. That's the only reason why she's with her Slytherin family.

"He would start questioning us why," Pansy said in a that was obvious tone. Sometimes Aquarius will never get these Slytherins. Maybe just Slytherins in general. Heck! She barely understand her own family that are in Slytherin, which includes Orion, her dad, aunt Pansy, uncle Blaise, and Scorpius and Albus.

"I will never get you guys," the Hufflepuff girl mumbled and shaking her head. I'll never understand you. She had thought.

~

"Are you serious?" Harry from the future said in shock. Right now Lilian, Siren, and the Golden Trio were talking to Harry's older self on Lilian's watch. He just found out that the Daily Prophet had just posted about his children and how they're from the future. He doesn't understand how they got this information, but it wasn't a good thing. Usually people would find out if they are from the future, past, or different dimension, but there was never a time where it got back to the Prophet.

"Unfortunately yes," Lilian sighed. "They even know that we are your children and they know about everyone else, but I don't understand how someone would figure that out."

Harry's eyes grew wider and you could see anger starting to show in them. He wasn't mad at his kids because he knew it wasn't their fault, but he is going to kick the person who decided to go to the Prophet's ass. No one messes with his family, especially his family. "I'm going to have a talk with your dad, aunts, and uncles about this whole ordeal and figure something out. I'll let you know by tomorrow the lastetest of what's going to happen. Now, I have to go now. Please be safe and don't get into any trouble."

Lilian nodded to her papa and said, "of course," she smiled. "Bye," she waved. Harry waved back to her and hanged up the call. She sniffed and her eyes started to tear up a bit.

"You ok Lilian?" Hermione whispered softly to her niece.

"I think so," she smiled sadly. "We have to find Aquarius and the rest of them." They nodded in agreement and started heading towards the dungeons to hopefully find the Slytherins.

When they were about to reach the entrance to the dungeons the Golden Trio and the two future kids ran into a boy with short, sandy hair with deep brown eyes, pasty skin, and a round, but lean body. He was a Ravenclaw seventh year that looked like he was in a rush, or running from someone?

"S-sorry," the boy said.

"It's ok," Siren had said to the fellow Ravenclaw. "Why are you running? Is someone going after you?"

The boy had his eyes widened. "You have to go to the library!" He said almost immediately.

"Why?" Ron questioned.

"Be-because! Malfoy and his friends Are going to be going after my friend! Matthew Wilson. Can you please go there and help him?"

The Gryffindors and Siren's eyes had widen at what he had just said. Without even thinking the five of them took running off and sped their way to the library.

Once they got to the library they saw a smug looking Ravenclaw, pissed Slytherins, and an Aquarius who looks like she was about to cry. Whatever was going on Harry, Lilian, and Siren didn't like it one bit.

"Malfoy!" Harry had yelled, which made him receive a shush from Miss. Pince. "Sorry," he whispered to her. She just glared at him and went back to her librarian duties. The Gryffindors and Siren walked towards the scene that was being played out in front of them, with them now looking at Harry and his group because of the commotion he had caused. "What the hell is going on here?" The raven whispered shouted at the blonde.

"This asshole," Draco pointed at the Ravenclaw, "is the person who caused this mess. I believe you have read the Daily Prophet. No?" Him quirking up a blonde brow.

Harry looked to the seventh year that was sitting down, still with a smug on his face and had his arms crossed. This was most likely Matthew that the other Ravenclaw was talking about. He had dark brown hair, pale blue eyes, tan skin, and a lean body. He definitely seemed fit and Harry thinks that he may have seen Siren checking him out. He better not have been because he was about to beat this guys ass. He also remembers that either Siren himself or Aquarius had said he has a boyfriend back in their time.

"Now explain to us why you did this?" Draco continue darkly to Matthew.

"I got no reasons. I just wanted to. Also, Aquarius was, is, very close minded. She should really learn how to open up and say the truth. I was doing her a favor," Matthew now giving a serious look. Don't understand why he is, but he is.

Aquarius walked up to him with a face of anger. Nobody has ever seen her angry because she didn't get angry easily.

"Fuck you," she gritted and punched him square in the face. She straightened herself out and walked out of the library to head wherever she was going to head.

Everyone stood shocked and frozen.

"What just happened?" Pansy whispered.

The Malfoy-Potter kids said nothing and just stared at each other.

Orion was the first to speak out of them all. "I don't know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 56 19
Aerea Malfoy has been lied to for her whole life. She is not who she is told to be. Will she find out the truth? And if so, how much in her life wi...
109 0 15
Harry x Reader (Y/N) Background: -You're in Slytherin. -Takes place during 4th year. -You're a half-blood (Your father is muggle-born, but can do ma...
27K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
626 26 5
Her whole life was a lie. A lie that never would have been uncovered if it weren't for the untimely death of her mother-except it wasn't her mother...