'Dragon's Grudge'

Oleh LeoKenEvil

It...It almost feels like a dream. The heroes and sidekicks who are gathered in this hall alongside me are no... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 3. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 4. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 5. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 6. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 7. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 8. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 9. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 10. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 11. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 12. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 13. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 14. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 15. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 16. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 17. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 18. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 19. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 21. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 22. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 23. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 24. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 25. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 26. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 27. (Under Rewrite)
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.

Chapter 20. (Under Rewrite)

2.1K 40 70
Oleh LeoKenEvil

*This is a very long disclaimer before the chapter starts, if you're not interested in it, then skip to where it says 3rd Person PoV.*

Alright, I was looking back on comments on my phone recently, namely the first smut chapter I've written for this book for some details that I had forgotten about to discuss with SonicJosh cause I was asking him if I could have some help with this chapter. As I was looking back, I stumbled upon some comments about the nickname Ochako gave Izuku in the chapter where she called him her Black Prince, saying that they feel it's somehow racist.

These three lads right here are saying how they felt the nickname was racist when it's actually not, they have not made any personal attacks against me and are only stating their opinions. Listen, that is THEIR opinio, that's alright, we don't have to agree, it doesn't mean I fucking hate them and it's not a bother at all. These are perfectly fine, and you'll understand why I'm saying this now soon enough.

This happened when the book was kicking off, like these comments were made months ago, and even then it did not faze me, and it still doesn't now. But this has nothing to do with those comments, cause right now, I'm literally having someone who PM'd me on Discord somehow, saying that I'm a racist and I'm now being constantly harassed by other people, I assume they're either his fans or friends right, saying that I'm a racist for it when this phrase came into the story months ago from now...WHAT!?

Now I just want to point this out, okay...There is NOTHING racist about it whatsoever.

Seriously, where the fuck did people get this shit from, but more importantly, how and when did people start becoming so fucking sensitive and pussy like this? I even said in a comment that the nickname I had Ochako give Izuku is a reference to a World of Warcraft character named Wrathion, who is also a black dragon like Izuku is in the story, and he was given the title Black Prince because he was the last remaining child of the fallen aspect of his flight, Deathwing.

Don't believe me, here's the evidence.

This conversation between me and this lad took place around March the fifth, so just about eight months ago, and I had told him that it was a reference to the same character I described above.

I know this is a fucking stupid question, but I'll ask it anyways. What is the main colour of Izuku's scales in this book?

Exactly, charcoal grey and jet black, it is an innocent play on Izuku's appearance in the book, and I'm getting some shit from some random asshole and his drama hungry, gulible, and flat out fucking stupid fans earlier today, calling me a racist bastard for it and it is seriously pissing me off now. So let me say a supposedly racist term, and you lot tell me if you think that it's really racist.

Are you ready?

Are you sat comfortably?

Are you all ready to be offended?

Have you all got one of those inflatable blow up seats to ease the butthurt you're about experience? Alright, here it is.

"Oh man, they all look the same to me right, all white people just look the same in my eyes mate."

If I say I can't tell the difference between different types of white people, is that racist of me? Let me tell you.

There's nothing racist about it, at all.

I'm willing to bet right now if I showed you three pictures of an Irish man, a Canadian and an American all in front of your faces, you wouldn't be able to tell the fucking difference between them if you tried. And why?

Because they do look alike, the same way black people look alike, the same way that Chinese, Japanese and Korean people look alike, and the same way that Indian and Pakastani people look alike.

If these black men were standing in front of you right now, I bet a hundred to one that none of you would think twice about these three black people coming from Africa, when they're actually from the Carribean islands in America. So do me a favor, will you? STOP looking into every little fucking thing and twisting it to somehow make it racist and have something to be enraged at. Not everything is racist, alright, so fucking deal with it. Again, since when did some people start becoming such sensitive little shits about this sort of thing?

Normally I wouldn't give a rats ass about someone PMing me and calling me nasty shit right, it sounds dumb, but I have to expect stuff like that, and this next bit doesn't just go for me, but for anyone who makes any kind of content online.

As an online content creator, I have to expect criticism and get back feedback, and be able to take that and not give a fuck. But when it comes to being constantly harassed by shock-value-seeking autists that are this drama hungry retard's friends/fans that don't know when the line has been crossed, to the point where I have to address this issue myself in this chapter, and even though I have never even been slightly racist in my fucking 19 years of life, this is something I just cannot let go because it's just gonna get worse and worse until I finally quit the fucking platform.

On top of all that, it's not even that bad compared to what this example of an extreme racist said in the past. Apparently, me making Ochako call Izuku her Black Prince is supposedly racist and is what's giving me all of this backlash, right?

However, if you go and look up a video made by Youtuber Minnesotaboyy and watch his video, Keemstar VS Minnesotaboyy Part 1, you will hear Keemstar saying some insanely racist shit that is WAY fucking worse than me making Ochako call Izuku her Black Prince!

I'm gonna get this issue sorted out, but I want to leave you with this. Do not, under any circumstance, try to make any attempt to try and figure out who this person is right, because not only did he manage to get into contact with me on Discord completely out of the fucking blue, but because I know for a fact that there is going to be some people who follow me that if I had told who this person was, they'd end up going to defend me by saying horrible shit to him. On top of that, this took place hours just after writing this disclaimer and I can hardly remember what I had to eat five minutes afterwards.

That might not make much sense to you, but the point I'm trying to make here is this. I will never tell or obligate any of you to go out and intentionally hurt another content creator, whether it's a Wattpad Writer or a world respected big Youtuber, don't go around thinking that's what I want you lot to do. Don't go around thinking you have to defend any of your favorite online content creators whenever some shit goes down alright, we're adults, don't worry about us. I genuinely don't know why people are making such a big deal about it in droves now, but whatever.

Alright, that's enough talking from me, I'm sorry that I hadn't uploaded the special Halloween chapter for this book yet, but the Halloween holidays ended for me two days ago and I had to go back to college to do practical work there yesterday. (I wrote this disclaimer yesterday just so you lads know, it's died down since then. Hopefully the points I brought up help you understand where I'm coming from.)

If I didn't have that, I'd have probably gotten this chapter out by yesterday, but I didn't so again, I'm sorry it's coming out late, and I hope you lads and lassies have had a wonderful Halloween break, and if it's not even close to Halloween by the time you're reading this, don't write a snarky comment to me about it. XD

*3rd Person PoV*

A whole month has passed since The Second Sundering and the tensions about the terrible event has simmered back down to zero, and things have been going very well for class 1-A , namely Izuku.

Ever since the story broke out that he had rescued a girl from her fucked up apartment and kept her safe from the completely deranged and insane Monoma, as well as the parents backing up her case and following with that if he didn't rescue her when he did, she would've most likely died that night as the building had collapsed not long after. Izuku Yagi, the son of The World Breaker and supposed villain, was now finally having the time in the spotlight that he deserved.

Once the story had gotten out, Izuku's public image had now brightened up a bit and people were starting to see that he really wasn't trying to be anything like his father and was doing what he could to be the exact opposite of him.

The draconic greenette himself didn't think that people would be so forgiving to him, given the events of The First Sundering, but he was completely overwhelmed with how much support the public was now giving him, stating just how sorry they were for their behavior towards him and were too quick to judge him at all, remembering back to the trial he was put on for that dark day.

They realized that the sins of his father, or any father for the matter, should never immediately condemn their child, and that was something that they were most sorry for. It brought great peace of mind to the boy's soul as people are finally starting to realize the truth about him, even if it's not everyone, he'll take what he can get.

But it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, for upon seeing Ochako in hospital that night and seeing her hands were riddled with scars from using too much of One for All too many times in her arms, it caused his heart to shatter like a mirror hitting the floor.

Her elegant and graceful fingers now looked like they were mangled in a meat grinder and put back together as best as possible like a broken vase. Izuku felt horrible that Ochako had done something like this to herself to give him enough time to beat Monoma, feeling as though it was his fault that his girlfriend's hands were as fucked as they were now.

Knowing what he was thinking, Ochako reassured him at the time that it was not his fault that her hands were the way they were now, that there was no way to guess just how much power Monoma was packing at the time and that she did what she felt was needed of her, that she was the only one to blame for her hands ending up the way they are now.

She stated that there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him which added some ease to Izuku's spirit, but nonetheless he still blamed himself for Ochako ending up the way she did that night

Despite all that has happened, there was definitely a lot more good that came out of this, U.A had it's reputation repaired with the public now seeing that the school was true to their word and had helped Izuku gain great control over his quirk in the span of just two months.

The district that both catastrophic dragons had fought was now mostly repaired in a small time scale thanks to Cementoss and other individuals that helped in it's repair, Izuku among them, and it seemed as though the full extent of Izuku's power had been unlocked, though it was a bold statement to make as no one can say for certain if that is the case.

He was stronger, faster both in the air and on land, his fire burned hotter, and his body became a lot more tanky with more armoured plating. His new form was just incredible. But, there was just one downside to his new transformation, one that could potentially ruin the progress he's made with his anger classes.

Ever since that night, he's become that little more aggressive with pretty much anything, though some just shrugged it off as it really wasn't all that bad. It was just the black dragon of the class coming off as a little more loud and physical, one could barely call it an increase in his aggression. But it also seemed he's become a lot more quick to anger and started to behave differently. Like he was starting to behave more like a dragon.

Although his friends in the DekuSquad, his stepdad and homeroom teacher congratulated him for his deeds and were in pure awe of what he did and could now do, not everyone was happy with him still. The new form didn't sit right with Katsuki whatsoever, he was more paranoid and cautious of the boy then ever before, and upon finding out about this increase in Izuku's aggression, he said he would kill him before he could cause another Sundering.

And even some people in the school agreed with his mindset and still gave the draconic greenette a hard time whenever they could, but his friends weren't taking any of it very well and told the teachers about it whenever it did happen, and Izuku just let it slide off of him like water from a duck's back.

Besides, soon enough, he and Ochako were going to be able to give him a lovely, healthy dose of reality. Why do you ask? Because U.A is starting up their annual event, the U.A sports festival.

When the students asked why it was happening so recently after The Second Sundering, there were a plethora of reasons for why they were doing it but there were two main ones. One of them was to show the world that the school was not afraid of any villain attacks, regardless of the scale of the threat.

The second is to also show the world that they had managed to help Izuku gain great control over his destructive power and that he is now more than capable of facing off against any threat that comes across his path.

They set it up now to give the world a message, as well as the villains, that they were not afraid of them and show that they are more than ready to tear them down to size. Once all the important reasons have been clarified, Aizawa told them to begin training for it as it was going to be very, very important for them as there were going to be many different hero agencies watching them, scouting for potential and natural born talent.

He did say however that they will have time to prepare for their day off for Halloween, and that they can use the week before it starts to get it sorted and plan it out if they want to plan something big. And so that's what the whole class did, minus Bakugou and a few others to name such as Shoji and Todoroki.

They planned out what exactly will happen, the decorations, the treets and the drinks, what games they will play, what kind of stories to tell, but most of all...What costumes they will wear. And so that's what Izuku had been planning for the past week, and unlike everyone else in his class, he still hasn't come up with one.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." These were the words he said to himself as he tossed catalog after catalog over his head, past his wings and tails and onto the floor behind him. The changes of his new form were obvious with his wings growing larger and the blades on all three of his tails rather than the rattling spines.

The reason why he couldn't find a good one was because, given his form, nothing will fit him without having his wings and tails protruding from the costume, or even tearing and ruining it.

"Aaagh! What am I gonna do for a costume!?" Izuku exclaimed in frustration as he threw the final catalog over his head and dove into his treasure hoard. "Every costume that fits me will either have the theme ruined because of my body, or my tails and wings will tear it." He says to himself while letting out a sigh of annoyance just as he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." he said loudly as none other than his best friend Eijiro came into the room to see the greenette poking his head from his treasure hoard. "How can I help you man?"

"I heard you were having a hard time finding a good costume, like a really hard time. You need some help finding you one?"

"Nah Eijro, I'm just gonna have to think outside the box." The dragon boy said to his best friend as he shifted in his treasure hoard, still retaining the look of annoyance on his face while also contorting it slightly to give the impression of defeat. This carried on for about another minute with the redhead not leaving his main man to suffer this headache, and just as Izuku crawled out of his pile of gold and treasure, Eijiro came up with an idea.

"Aha, I got it! Yagibro, come over here, I've got an idea." He said, catching Izuku's attention as the greenette got up from the floor and walked over to the masculine boy. Once getting close enough, Eijiro began to whisper his idea into Izuku's ear, and a look of surprise took the green haired dragon boy's face with what the redhead had to say to him.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah man. I mean why not? Everyone already has their costumes sorted out and you don't, but here's the thing man. Do you really need one?" The redhead stated this with a smirk on his face as one begins to form on Izuku's, the two friends chuckling in unison as they could only imagine the look on everyone's faces once it happens.

Meanwhile on the girls side of the 1-A dormitories, Ochako was having a little bit of an existential crisis of her own as she couldn't make her mind up between one of two costumes. "Aaaah, why is this so difficult!?" She exclaimed in frustration while holding a bloody nurse dress in one hand and a black vampire costume in the other.

"Are you just trying to figure out what you think Yagi would like more?" Mina asks her as she checks herself out in the mirror with her Mummy costume on, every single inch of her skin being covered up except for the face for obvious reasons. "Cause if so, then just go for the nurse outfit, he's just like Eiji in nearly a lot of aspects, and I'm willing to bet that he's into nurses as much as Eijiro is."

"N-n-no Ashido, it's not like that at all! I was just trying to-"

"Yep, she was." Tsu states nonchalantly as she turns around with a beautiful green and white dress on her that made her look like a princess while wearing a silver tiara with a sapphire in it, and a lovely pearl necklace to match both the tiara and the dress, all of which was made courtesy of Momo.

Hearing the frog girl's statement, Ochako's face burned with a deep shade of crimson as the secret's out now that she wanted to show off a little to Izuku. "Well if you wanted to show off to lizard boy, I can like totes help you with that girl." Camie stated as she grabbed a hold of the brunette's arm and brought her to Momo.

"Hey Yaomomo, can you do a favor for Uraraka please?" She asked the onyx-haired girl while telling her of the idea she had in her mind, and it caused nearly all the girls to blush upon hearing her suggestion, Ochako having the biggest one of the lot as the others all agreed to the idea.

"Alright, I'll get the costume sorted out, you get Uraraka out of her clothes and ready to get dressed." Momo says, and with that, Mina, Hagakure and Camie carry the gravity girl to the changing station with Ochako pleading for it to stop.

An hour has passed and some people are now starting to come down to the common space, ready to start their Halloween party. All the while, Ochako was very nervous about what the boys would think of her costume that Momo had made for her, especially Izuku as she hid in the middle of the girls, all of them in their Halloween costumes and ready to enjoy the party ahead of them. From the couch, Eijiro sat in front of the T.V while Bakugou was walking down from the elevator and making his way into the kitchen.

"Hey shitty hair, where's the shit nerd at?" The ashhole said, not caring much about the redhead on the couch and was instead, more focused on finding his rival.

"I don't really know Bakugou, but when you do, give him a HIGH FIVE for me." Said the redhead, and before anyone could have any time to wonder what he meant by a high five, just as Katsuki walked into the kitchen, a massive black tail smashed right into his face, knocking him out and dropping him onto the floor.

"HAAAHAHAHAHAAAA! HAHOHOOH MY GOD IZUKU BRO, THAT WAS AMAZING!" The redhead shouted in sheer glee, clutching his stomach and laughing so hard it caused his shark like teeth to fall from his gums as Izuku came down from the ceiling in the kitchen with a thud and left through the exit, laughing as madly as his best friend was while keeling over onto his back,

"HAHAHAAAA, HE HA-HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! OH MY GOD THAT WAS PRICELESS, KAMINARI, SERO, PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT THAT!"

"WE GOT THAT ON CAMERA YAGI!" Kaminar stated with a thumbs up as both the blonde and the walking tape dispenser had trouble getting air into their lungs from laughing so hard, the four main boys now all rolling on the floor and laughing their asses off.

*Izuku's PoV*

I fell to the floor and rolled around, clutching my stomach and weezing so hard I sounded like a boiling kettle. I just couldn't help but lose myself to the scene before me, the arrogant bastard that is my childhood bully had no idea what would happen, and it was what I found the most funny about it by far.

"Hey Yagi, don't you want to see Uraraka?" I heard Mina shout to me, causing me to calm down from my laughing fit and slowly get back up on my two feet. I ended up having to grab a hold of the archway to the kitchen because my legs were shaking so bad from all the laughter.

Once I had calmed down enough to speak proper sentences, I turned my large head over to the girls and waited to see my girlfriend. "Let us introduce you...To barbarian Ochako Uraraka!" The pinkette said as she and the other girls stepped aside, and I was left completely stunned with what I'm bearing witness to.

"P-pl-please don't stare at me so much." I was entranced with what I was seeing. In stark contrast to Tsu who, admittedly, looked like an elegant princess, Ochako was the complete opposite of the frog girl of our class.

True to Mina's word, Ochako was dressed up as a barbarian with large shoulder pads accompanied by two mammoth like tusks being mounted on top of them with the one on her right shoulder having a large, toothy skull on dark red armoured plates, and the one on her left having just the armoured plates being accompanied with the spiked tusk.

Around her neck and trailing off her back was a shark-tooth necklace and large cape that looked like it was made of wolf pelt. For her chest, she's wearing a red and silver armoured plated bra that was held together by leather straps and the cups held yet more soft fabrics to give her some comfort while wearing it.

On her arms, she wore two armored gauntlets with a spike on each except the plate closest to her hands, instead they held a skull on each one, the red and silver plates resting on top of sunny brown gloves and strapped to them with leather. The same could be said with her boots that came up to her knees that were accompanied with dark grey, wolf pelt leggings that came up to her belt that also had a skull on it, but that was about it.

Despite the armoured bra she was wearing being pretty large, it somehow was clinging to her chest and gave me a clear view of her cleavage, causing smoke to flare from my nostrils and the temperature of the room to increase with my body heat. And that's all she was wearing on her chest.

There was nothing else she was wearing on her upper body apart from the massive shoulder pads, the costume she was wearing gave me a clear view of her body, her slender but fit stomach now put on display for my eyes to feast on, and I was completely entranced. Her smooth and slender stomach, her chest being pressed tightly together to the point I thought her boobs would spill out, and all of it accompanied with her acts of embarrassment, it just makes me pine for her.

"Well Izuku bro, what do you think of your lady?" My best friend asked me while he nudged my chest with his elbow with a cheeky smirk on his face as I continued staring her up and down. My face started to glow orange and my eyes flared. I was in my dragon form and stood 4 metres tall on my hind legs, so I had some trouble walking towards Ochako but managed to reach her in the end.

"I-Izuku, what are you do-" The brunette started while looking up at me, but she was cut off when I lifted her up in my massive arms and carried her over to the back of the couches. "I-I-Izu, w-wha-" I didn't even give her a chance to finish her sentence when suddenly I turned around and fell straight onto my back and landed with a loud thud as I finally spoke to her.

"I just wanna stay like this for a while. Is that alright?" I asked while I gently placed my large, clawed hand on her head and glided my fingers along her hair. Upon hearing my request, she gave me a small nod with her face still beet red and her expression still that of embarrassment.

Without wasting another moment, I instantly began to cuddle with her, gently rubbing my snout against her cheeks while letting out a really low growl to ease her insecurities about the costume she was wearing. "I thought you were wearing either the vampire or zombie nurse outfit, were you not?"

"Well I was feeling a little indecisive about what I wanted to wear, so Utsushimi came up with an idea for me." Upon hearing this, I lifted my head up as far as I could to try and spot the fair-blonde, only to see her looking at me and Ochako with a bit of a fan-girling look on her. I gave her a quick thumbs up and she gave me one back before she went off to tend to Bakugou of all people, and I just turned my attention back to the woman I would happily call my wife one day.

"Hey Ochako, have you not noticed what I'm wearing?" I asked her as she raised her brow and started looking me up and down and noticed that I was actually wearing some parts of my new hero costume in dragon form.

Rather then wearing that fucking heavy and bulky armour that I had no idea why I even thought it was a good idea in the first place, I was now wearing smaller, but strong armoured plates across my body, a lot of them being concentrated around my arms, shoulders, back and upper legs.

"What do you think of it?" I asked her as she finally realized just what exactly it was that I was wearing.

"Isn't this your new hero costume?"

"Hit the hammer on the nail." I said with a congratulatory tone in my voice as she reached up to my face and lifted my large chin up, though this was easier said then done since I was also wearing my mouthguard, and when I turn into a dragon, it's massive in comparison to the size of my head.

"Well then I say it suits you really well. Especially this little thing here." She said as she reached down for the chains connected to my spiked collar and tugged on it slightly, pulling my large head a little closer to her before she planted a chaste kiss on my snout. Once that was done, we spent the next ten minutes cuddling in the same spot before everyone else had finally come down and we all started the Halloween festivities we had planned.

We did all sorts of things, watched a few scary movies, talked about which ones were our favorites, made a few jokes about our costumes and played a few party games. Although Denki thought it was a fun idea to play Pin the Tail on the Galakrond and stuck a small paper version of one of my tails into my lower back by the end of Scream.

Surprisingly enough, Mineta actually didn't try sexually harassing the girls for the costumes, but I think that's because I was in my dragon form and he knows that if he tried anything, I'd call in one cab to the afterlife for him. Death by being seared to a crisp does not sound like a fun way to go. A while has passed and we were all now just talking about ghost stories while also having a few drinks.

But it was only after ten minutes of drinking that I realized that both Mineta and Kaminari haven't been acting like they usually do all night, given Ochako was now tipsy and on the slippery slope of becoming drunk. In other terms, they spiked the drinks. And it wasn't just her either, I was also getting affected, Kirishim and Mina were now starting to feel the effects of it, and so was nearly everyone in the classroom that was drinking.

"Izuku, why are you looking at the other girls? I'm all you *hic* need." Not gonna lie, it was pretty funny seeing Ochako getting shitfaced like this, but it was clear that she was starting to lose herself as she started clinging to me like a cat and started to kiss my neck.

At this point, I knew where this was going, and now that I'm starting to see my best friend and his girlfriend viciously make out, in my drunk state, I couldn't help but get the urge now to take mine upstairs and ravage her like she was a seasoned rare steak just off the grill. And so I did what anyone would do in their drunken state.

I shifted back into my human form, tossed my mouthguard off and pried Ochako's lips off my neck so I could press my lips onto hers. After I smashed my lips onto hers, she closed her eyes and we instantly started to make out as well while I stood up from the couch and lifted her up by her legs, to which she then wrapped them around my waist and her arms around my neck before I walked us over and set her on a nearby table.

Taking a moment to catch our breaths, we pried our lips off each other and got some air into our lungs as Ochako began to speak. "Izuku, won't you take me upstairs to my room~?" She asked me as she started to play with my chained collar a little bit before going close to my ear and whispering something in it. "Cause this barbarian needs to be taught a thing or two about being a good girl~"

Her voice was filled with want as she then gave my ear lobe a quick lick before she gently clasped it between her teeth and pulled back on it slightly. My body shivered and my breath got caught from her little act just there, and so without a response, I placed my hand on the back of her head before I leaned in and started to kiss her neck much more vigorously then she did with me earlier.

"Hah, myes Zuzu, keep kissing me there~" She said as she continued to pull on the chain and placed her left hand on the back of my, pushing my face deeper for as much contact as possible.

*3rd Person PoV*

From within the cold marble walls of his prison cell, knowing that Izuku was still out there with the taste of sweet freedom, Monoma loathed, and he could not wait for the day he could break out and tear apart the dragon boy. So far, prison life has not gone well for the blindly obsessed blonde as within the first two weeks of being here, he lost both two fingers on his right hand, a finger and his thumb on the left, and even had his left eye gouged out of it's socket with the bottom end of a prison spoon.

He was now handicapped, he had no one that would believe in him, and he knew he failed Shigaraki, and that terrified him, knowing that the big man was coming to collect sooner or later. Although this was at first, after a while, he accepted that his death at the hands of the sickly psychopath from the U.S.J would be inevitable, and so he waited for three weeks straight for him to show up and kill him. And it seems that time has come.

Suddenly, from the far right corner of the cell, a warpgate of dark purple and black mist tore itself open wider and wider until it reached the size that someone could walk in through it. And sure enough, someone did.

A white hand covering the individual's face was the first thing the U.A traitor saw before it was followed by more white hands holding onto various parts of the man's upper body made themselves known, the individual having skin as pale as a corpse and hair that was teal blue.

He wore a dark grey shirt with ragged blue jeans and a black hoodie, giving the man an aura of pure menace and dread to anyone who was unlucky to get on his bad side. This man was none other than Tomura Shigaraki, the mastermind behind the U.S.J and was quickly followed by Kurogiri.

"So, you've finally decided to show up huh?" The blonde asked with a broken and defeated tone, rather than the prideful and smug tone he usually had on him back in U.A.

"You're damn right...Monoma, the mission was a complete failure, you made yourself known to Midoriya's son and blew it." Tomura stated this as he looked out the barred window of Monoma's cell at the end of his sentence, but he wasn't going to be deceitful or secretive about anything tonight.

"But I will say that I am impressed that you nearly managed to kill him and caused a lot of damage the way you did, and I mean that." He said to the blonde before turning his face back around, his red eye gleaming through the gap of his handy face mask as he continued.

"Even so, you failed...And I do not allow weak failures like you to stay on my team." Tomura's voice was laced with venom as he salivated with pure malice with the light of the full moon shining on him as he began to make his way over to Monoma and opened his right hand before he flexed his fingers, ready to turn the U.A traitor into nothing but dust. All the while, there wasn't single hint of anger, sadness, fear...Or really any emotion. To Monoma, he was the hunter and his prey was Izuku...But now, the hunter is nothing without the hunt.

"Or atleast, that is what I would say if an opportunity hadn't presented itself." Tomura said as he brought his hand up to his neck and tilted his head sideways before he started to violently scratch the dry skin on it with only three of his fingers so he wouldn't kill himself.

"What? What do you mean?" Monoma asked as he instantly snapped his head up to face Shigaraki, completely baffled with the words that had just escaped the sick looking man's mouth.

"Tomura, we don't have that much time left. The officers will be here any minute, we need to make this quick." Kurogiri said as he formed the warpgate behind Tomura, ready to bring his master back through it once the coppers arrived. Tomura heard the footsteps of the officers getting louder and louder as they approached the cell before he spoke to Monoma and asked him a yes or no question.

"I'll let you in on the details soon enough, but for now I'll ask you this question...Do you want to see Galakrond suffer?" The teal blue haired man asked the arrogant blonde that was his paid spy as he extended a hand forward, looking at Monoma with eyes of anticipation as he knew that Monoma would not let this chance slide.

Upon hearing that he was given another chance to kill Izuku and destroy everything and everyone the black dragon had ever loved, the crazy and obsessed blonde grinned from ear to as he relished in those dark thoughts once again. He looked at Shigaraki with the same sinister gleam in his eyes he showed the psychopath when they first met, and with a swift nod, Monoma put his response into a single word.

"I do."

Boom! That's it! Chapter done!

I hope you lads and lassies have enjoyed this chapter, and if you liked what you read here, then vote for what you read here, leave a comment, add it to your reading lists and libraries, and please consider dropping a follow for ya boi if you wanna keep reading more of the garbage, please and thank you...Aannnd onto the Sneak Peaks!

The day has finally come, after three months of delay, the U.A Sports festival has finally arrived for the students of the most prestigious hero school in the whole country, or even the whole world. This was the day that the whole class of 1-A trained for, this was what their intense training has been put into, and now they were about to demonstrate it to their families, to the hero agencies that are scouting for potential, to the entire world.

What's going to happen? Well...You'll just need to wait and read it for yourselves.

I hope you've had a wonderful Halloween lads and lassies, take care of yourselves!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

875 10 12
Izuku Midoriya always looked up to heroes, especially All Might. Even though she is quirkless, she still believes she can become a hero. That is, unt...
34.9K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
1.1K 13 16
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...
456 30 2
He felt weak.He felt sick.He felt pain. But why?He had a normal day yesterday.He stayed at the dorms,he hanged out with his friends,he bonded with ev...