When You LOVED Me...

By kai_po_che

#1 in wattpadindia- 18|06|21 Mia was there to just attend the wedding of her cousin sister Sophia.This was a... More

AN
CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.

31.

7.3K 321 12
By kai_po_che

'you don't have to be perfect for me, to love you.'

*

Manvi looked in astonishment at Mia.

"My, my. You are looking so gorgeous, so sexy." Mia found a hint of appreciation in her eyes. "I can't believe, you hid those curves behind your clothing. You look absolutely stunning, Mia. We are buying that." She clapped her hands in excitement. Mia can see her in the mirror when she the dress from the back side.

"Yes, this dress is beautiful. And it made me feel beautiful in a woman,kind of way. But I am not gonna buy this dress Manvi when I know I would not be comfortable wearing it, when I can hardly show it to you." My face felt hot when she inspected the dress on me.

"You are doing perfectly fine." She said touching the fabric from the back side and met my eyes in the mirror and smiled, "At least I got to know, how dazzling and sexy you can look. Aaron would die to see you in that dress."

Mia flushed on the mention of his name. She would die of embarrassment if he ever laid his eyes on her in this dress.

"Well, he is not here. And it's a good thing. I can't show it to him." Mia mumbled.

"He is here." Manvi said to Mia's astonishment. "And You can show it to him, if you want to." Mia gave her a suggestive wink.

"No, no." Mia said hurriedly. She totally can't show it to him.

"Ok." Mia smirked. " I would tell him to not wait outside then."

"He is waiting outside." Mia looked at the door with wide eyes. "Why?" She asked in a whisper.

"Because, I told him you want his opinion on the dress. Now, I am going to tell him that you don't."

"Manvi, why would you say that?" This girl is crazy.

"You know why." Mia didn't know. But now she didn't want Aaron to think that his opinion didn't matter to her. But what would he say about the dress. How would she manage his eyes on her like this. "Ok, come outside when you are done. We would be in the main lobby." Manvi held the doorknob.

"No, wait!" Oh god, what were you doing Mia.

She could she Manvi doing a victory dance in her head. She barely contained the smile on her face. This girl was a prankster.

"He is outside." Mia asked and Manvi nodded. "Anyone else?"

"Arav came here with him but he was waiting in the main lobby." Manvi replied with a smile.

"Oh, ok." Mia breathed. "Don't tell him to go. Just tell him that I need a second."

"Done." Manvi smiled. "I am so proud of you. You will not regret this." She said and walked out closing the door behind her.

Mia counted to ten in her head. Her heartbeat was going wild. She could not believe that she was doing this. She must have gone crazy along with Manvi. Her craziness must be infectious.

"Oh god." She breathed. Why this was so difficult yet exciting.

She opened the door, wide open.

Aaron was leaning on the mirror wall. He wore a white pant and a black shirt and he had folded his hands on his chest, waiting.

His blue eyes went wide when he saw her. Her breath hitched as his eyes travelled the length of her body, from her feet to her eyes, slowly, very slowly. He checked her out a Mia felt a shiver run down her body. It was only few seconds but it felt more than that and she was closing the door as soon as she had opened it.

There was only a sliver of gap had left when Aaron stopped it by putting his hand on the door. Mia could not close it any further.

"Mia." Mia knew what he was asking. He would not step inside if she would not allow.

"No." She closed her eyes. His gaze lit up a desire in her that she had never experienced. Her knees went weak just by his one look.

"Please." She shivered at his voice. Her heart racing. She never thought she would do this, but her heart won over her reason. She allowed him inside.

He entered slowly. Mia was on the other side of the trial room when he clicked the door closed.

"Are you teasing me Mia?" His asked with such intensity. How could he think that? Mia didn't know a thing about teasing. Let alone she try to do such thing.

She could not meet his eyes. The trial room which was so spacious felt so small in his presence. She pressed further into the mirror wall when she felt her knees would not support her anymore. She had experienced desire, but never of this intensity.

She could feel wetness pooling between her legs. It was that bad. In that moment she wanted him that bad. She closed her eyes when he came closer. She had forgotten what he had asked. Only her wild heart beats rang into her ears. She was afraid that he could hear them too.

"I want to kiss you so badly, wife." She was stunned hearing him. Her eyes opened and he was so close.

"Aaron." She whispered. His closeness, his smell, had the same effect on her that had on the reception night. She was sucked in a bubble in his presence and there was no coherent thought that could surpass this bubble and come to her and held her back.

"Can I kiss you, Mia?" The question caught her off guard but her answer was uttered before she could rationalize.

"Yes."

And then, suddenly she was pinned between the mirror wall and him. His lips took her completely by surprise. They were gentle, soft and coaxing but urgent at the same time. Her hands gripped his shoulders for support.

It was a kiss. Like a real...real kiss.

It left her gasping for air. When his lips left hers, they settled on her neck. He rained kissed on her bare shoulders and neck. After a while, his grip loosened from her hips but he held her close. Then his fingers came beneath my chin and lift it up.

"You Okay?" He asked and she nodded, still in daze.

"You look beautiful." He complimented. "You really wanted to show me this. Did you know what it will to do me? You look like a Goddess Mia. I can barely contain myself." He pulled me close, as close as he can. So, I could feel his desire for me. My eyes went wide.

Oh god!!

"Aaron." She put her hand on his chest, trying to create some distance. Keyword trying.

Let me breath for a second.

Somehow he understood and pulled away. Mia wanted to whimper at the loss of his warmth. But she sucked in much needed air, which she was unable to do in his presence.

"Manvi, she persuaded me to try this dress. And I didn't know you were outside until just now. She told me that she told you that I asked you to wait so that I can show you the dress. I don't want her to say that I don't. But I was not trying to....do anything." She trailed off, out of breath. Did anything she said, made sense.

"They both are pranksters." Aaron grumbled under his breath. "So, you didn't want me to see you in the dress. Why did you opened the door then?"

"Aaron, it's not you. I am really insecure about my body. I am not beautiful." Mia was back in his arms, as soon as the words left her mouth. He spun her around so that her back touched his chest and she can see herself in the mirror being held by him. He kissed her neck, his eyes holding her eyes in the mirror.

"How can you say you are not beautiful Mia looking like that? And even in a simple dress, you look beautiful. Can you not see it in my eyes, my wife? Can you not feel it?" Aaron whispered in her ear, as his travelled the length of her body, his fingers traced her hips, the curve of her waist, the sides of her breasts. They left a burning sensation wherever they touched as desire poolled in her belly.

Mia wanted to close her eyes, she really wanted to. But Aaron held them with such intensity, she could not even blink. Her lips parted so she can breath but a moan left her lips. Aaron groaned at the sound, he closed his eyes halting his movements.

"You are so beautiful Mia. So beautiful. You don't have to be insecure around me." Aaron whispered and opened his eyes. Mia could see flames dancing in them, her own eyes were no different. "I want to kiss you again Mia. Do you want me to?"

She nodded and he smiled. But he didn't make a move to kiss her instead he bit her ear lightly. A soft gasp left Mia's lips. "Words, beautiful." Aaron said gently.

"Yes. I want you to kiss me." She whispered shyly. She was so embarrassed, but she desired him so much. She wanted to feel his lips again on hers.

He spun her and covered her lips with his own. Mia didn't waste much time this time and responded quickly. Her heart beating wildly, as her lips moved in sync with him.

They kissed some more.

And Mia also ended up buying the damn dress.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 34.1K 66
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...
19.3K 1.2K 51
|||18+||| She's everything he's ever wanted and waited for and that, scares the shit out of him. He can rip the world apart with his bare hands if t...
20.5K 2.1K 13
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
337K 21.3K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...