𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒ïŋ―...

By FLANEUREVE

O3 ┆ ð’Ŋ 𝙷ð™ī ℰð™īð™―ð™ēð™·ð™°ð™―ðšƒð™īð™ģ ð’Ū𝚆ð™ū𝚁ð™ģāŋ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ━ áĻģ ₊ 𝘋... More

ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ 𝓟.𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ð“Ģ.𝒉𝒆 𝓔.𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ 𝓕.𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝓝.𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ð“Ģ.𝒉𝒆 ð“Ķ.𝒂𝒍𝒍
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ð“Ģ.𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 & 𝓑.𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ 𝓑.𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝓝.𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ 𝓘.𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝓘.𝒏 ð“Ē.𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ð“Ģ.𝒉𝒆 𝓟.𝒐𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒂
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ 𝓕.𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝓗.𝒐𝒑𝒆
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ 𝓓.𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝓟.𝒍𝒂𝒏
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ð“Ģ.𝒉𝒆 ð“Ģ.𝒐𝒖𝒓
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ 𝓑.𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝓕.𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ℮.𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊 .𝒇 ð’ą.𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ( 1 )
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ℮.𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊 .𝒇 ð’ą.𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ( 2 )
ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ℮.𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒊 .𝒇 ð’ą.𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ( 3 )

ã…Ą ‧ ðŸđ ð“Ē.𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝓜.𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

1.5K 97 89
By FLANEUREVE

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚✉️:;
↳ ❝ Would he lie to me?  ❞

┄┄─┄ °

Long has it been after the sudden meeting took place in the white house. A new chapter has been added to the history book; the white house agreed with the President's choice to keep the meeting hidden yet put it in the history book as a proof of it's happened. The citizens cannot know about this - as Schlatt said before that the founder and co-founder of L'manberg had became a distant memory for all of them. This country is belong to Schlatt, he have everyone on his hands.

Since Wilbur and Tommy aren't allow in the Dream SMP and Manberg land, they both are in the wilderness right now and rely on Technoblade to go out a buy some food supply for them when they almost run out of food. Technoblade being an awkward anti social he is, stressing so much with all the attention he gained right after he stepped on the Dream Land. The markets are crowded with people, the loud voices of people promoting their stuff, the pretty hawkers also go about in the market. They sell their articles by shouting their names ontop of their lungs. There is joy and laughter on all sides; children running away, the stray animals walking around, and people discuss politics in the light of their business.

Everything is obviously normal but in Technoblade's point of view, his anxiety started kicks in. He gulped before going to the market that sell whatever Wilbur told him to get. "Why are the little humans so annoying." Technoblade whispered to himself when the children ran into him and just run away without apologizing which is, annoying really.

Technoblade ignored the noisy seller who tried to force him to buy his stuff; the thing wasn't in the list Wilbur gave him and he didn't want to waste his money on something not worth his money - also, he didn't even want to buy it. "This wool is very beautiful just like you sir! It's soft too! I'm sure it suit your type, I need who wouldn't want a comfy bed at night right?"

Technoblade sighed, "Please excuse me, if you didn't tell me how much the redstones cost then I have nothing to do with you."

The seller groaned and cursed under his breath, "Sure it cost 25 golds."

Technoblade throws the bag of gold and quickly take the redstones and put it inside his bag, he quickly walked out from the market as fast as he can. Being in public isn't as easy as it seem. Technoblade checked his bag once again and the only thing left for him to get is woods. He decided not to waste any money on stuff he can get by himself.

He make sure no one was following him before he head back to their base, home sweet home. The walk is so quiet and he is only accompanied by the warm breeze.

After he reached his base, he went downstairs to give Wilbur the stuff he bought. "Here you go."

"Thank you-" Wilbur said as he opened the bag to check, he stopped at his trace. "Where's the woods?"

"I'll get it after I go on an adventure on my own in nether." Technoblade shrugged. He heard Wilbur sighed, he is tired and Technoblade can tell; Well, Wilbur have been trying to decorate the cave so he stayed up all nights just to make it perfect and he even expand the cave on his own. "Oh come on Wilbur, we have trees outside of our base. Just cut it down and you have woods!" Technoblade said.

Wilbur groaned, "Yeah yeah whatever, I will have Tommy do it. Continue your adventure, Techno." He said, pushing the other lightly then make his way upstairs probably looking for Tommy who is in the room, chilling.

Technoblade shrugged, he get his stuff he needed to go to the nether. The moment the entered the portal, the was greeted with the hotness of the fire in the nether, the lava everywhere, the pigmen are on every land and the ghasts noise can be heard from far away. Technoblade spent an hour or more to find the ancient debris, it is an extremely rare ore found in the nether and only nether. Its high blast resistance makes it immune to normal explosition; beds or tnts. In its item form, it floats on lava and cannot get burned.

It is so rare that people who needed it have to spent at least 3 hours and probably get only 2 of those. If anyone manage to get it and want to sell it might cost an arm and leg for only one ore. To Technoblade's luck, he managed to get 9 ancient debris in 2 hours. The heat finally got to him, he wipes off the sweat on his forehead "That's all for today then, I wonder if Tommy already got the woods for Wilbur because I am probably going to passed out right after I left this nether." He said, gathering all his stuff before walking back to where he came from.

As soon as he got out from the portal, the cave was quiet as if there is nothing except him. He hummed, "Where is Tommy and Wilbur? Is Wilbur finally went to sleep?" He questions himself, walking toward the nearby chest to put all of his stuff except the rare ore. He smiled, satisfied with his hard work.

He goes upstairs, he feel like the base is completely empty and want to check if he is true or not. Again, no one is around. He checked every rooms and no, there's no one. He panicked for awhile, scared if Tommy and Wilbur got caught by the government. He ran out of the room he was in, wearing his armors in rush before his eyes landed on a piece of paper on the crafting table; he tilted his head in confusion before picking up the paper.

It says that Tommy and Wilbur went out for a walk because Wilbur didn't want to sleep yet he is still stress. Tommy want to clear his mentor's head, and wish the older to go to sleep at least for an hour. Technoblade let out a relief sigh, at least he know that the two of them are perfectly fine - he didn't want to be left alone in this server which he still couldn't get used to.

He heard someone outside of his base, he thought it was Tommy and Wilbur - he opened the door without hesitate, "Tommy-"

His gasped in surprise. In front of him is nothing like the younger or Wilbur at all, instead of the familiar red and white shirt, he saw a lime green hoodie. The mask that brings back all the memories, the laughs they both have when being in the same team for minecraft championship 8, the nervousness at the Mr.Beast's duel and the tension in the white house meeting room. "Dream?"

Dream waved his hand, "Hello, Techno."

"Why are you here?" He asked, eyeing every moves of the newcomer. Dream was carrying a bag with him which is very rare to see, he usually will bring his weapons only but this time it doesn't seem like it. "Oh I have something for you." Dream said.

Technoblade crossed his arms on his chest, "What is it?"

Dream started complaining, "I walked all the way to get here and you wont even let me in." He whined, complaining about how hard it was to find their base, how far away he have to walk to get in and how thirsty he is after all the walk nonstop. Technoblade groaned, "Fine, get in and leave as soon as you gave whatever thing you want to give me."

Technoblade know so damn well that he wasn't suppose to let anyone in without Wilbur's permission; Dream was the one they have war with before the nation was born, but Technoblade know that Dream wouldn't hurt him in this kind of situation.

Both of them sitting across each other and face to face, the atmosphere wasn't uncomfortable like it was in the white house. The presence of the lime hoodie guy actually very calming, Dream might not be on their side yet but Technoblade trust him so much and didn't show it in case he let his guard down. "So like I said I have something for you."

"Is it clout?"

"Unfortunately not directly." Dream's lips curled upwards, forming a smile that make Technoblade feel weird in his stomach but he cover the feelings by rolling his eyes. "Scam." Technoblade replied.

The two of them started laughing together because only the two of them understand the joke. Dream is very well-known because of his manhunt versus speedrunner challenge started blowing up, even his pvp skills improved and his iq helps him alot in the manhunt game. He satisfied everyone with his genius brain, how he can form a useful strategy in a blink of eyes when he got in the red zone of getting caught by the hunters. He managed to win more than he lose, because of his high iq.

It suddenly hit Technoblade; seeing how comfortable Dream is around him assured him that Dream didn't come here to kill him or the others. Dream have split personalities, he can be a psychopath and a wheezing green boy - But no one want to have anything with the bad side of Dream, he will not give up on looking for you if you did something and he will not hesitate to point his crossbow at you. Right now, in front of him is not the psychopath Dream or the wheezing pissbaby - instead only Dream.

Can I trust him? Well actually of course- I mean would Dream lie to me and do bad things to me? I don't think he would. I think he is a trust worthy man.

Technoblade have an argument in his head whether he should or not, some part of him tells him to trust the mask guy but the other half tells him not to because he wouldnt know when Dream gonna stab him behind his back because Dream is a manipulative guy everyone ever met. Nothing personal but Technoblade decided to trust Dream without making it obvious.

"So hm, I have something-" Dream rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly before he was rudely interrupted.

"Just give it to me, Dream."

"Oh god with manners please!" Dream jokingly gasped in disappointment.

Technoblade take a deep breath, "Please."

"Jeez, see it wasn't that hard!"

"It is hard if you didn't give it to me now."

After Technoblade said that, the room suddenly went silence - awkward. Did he said something wrong? Technoblade sure he didn't say anything bad then why Dream's eyes widened in shock? Is he not suppose to yell at the other man? Technoblade panicked. "Dream I'm sorry-"

"Buy me a drink first, goddamnit."

His eyes widened, it finally clicked. "You got the wrong idea sir! Just go back to the main topic!" Technoblade stuttered, his cheeks heated up.

His cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against his fair skin, this side of him is cute.

Dream thoughts to himself, he didn't realised he was staring the blushing pinkette. "Stop staring."

"I cant."

"Wait what-" Technoblade was taken aback.

Dream came back to his sense, he cleared his throat right after and act as if nothing happened. "Anyway, I want to leave a message for Tommy but he can't read it until later." He started the conversation, trying to forget whatever happened before. How embarrassing. To be honest, when Dream looked at Technoblade - his heart skipping a beat, he got caught in those scarlet eyes of the blood god. The eyes are like the sun reached the ruby gem, it pulled him in and he let it.

"Okay?" Technoblade replied. The two of the are avoiding eye contact because of how quick the atmosphere dropped from laughing together to red faces nerds.

Dream take out something from his bag as careful as he can. "This is for Tommy, can you make sure all of it fall on his hands and only his?" Dream stated each other he took an item out from his bag. Technoblade stared at the items , he was confused. Is Dream trying to help them? He eyed every items Dream took out from his bag, the things are various indeed. Some good and useful stuff, sadly it is for the Innit. "Yeah sure." He replied.

We go way back. I bet he doesn't like the new government either. Technoblade thought to himself, the flashback in his head is the evidence; Where Dream looked like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed when they were having the meeting with the new president of L'manberg. That's why he is here, to see if there is any potential alliances we can make. He praised the way he managed to think from the positive perspective.

"This is Tommy's." Dream interrupted the debate happened in Technoblade's brain. He pointed at the items on the table, Technoblade hummed acknowledged as he went to approach the items. "I will put it in the chest and tell him about it once he get back." The pinkette said, gathering the stuff on his arms. He opened the empty chest right next to the door and put all of it in there, trying to organize it. Technoblade was so confused to see the weapons Dream want to give to Tommy. Isn't these two his most op weapons? He shrugged, it isn't his business and he did not want to get into Dream's bad side so he chose to shrug it off.

"Is that all?" Technoblade said.

Dream shakes his head. "This is for you." He said, giving the enchanted god apple, 2 netherite ingots and 12 diamonds. Technoblade is beyond confused, but for sure he finally come to the conclusion that Dream wanted to help them-

"I support you guys but I can't get involved. I have to be in the shadows." His voice darkened, the aura around him changed. Technoblade flinched at the sudden low pitch voice of the other man, "Okay." He said, softly.

Dream swings his bag on his shoulder, the dirty blonde pat the pinkette's shoulder before he heads out. "See you later then."

"Pleasure doing business with you, Dream."

Dream chuckled, he stopped and turned to face Technoblade; the smile he holds the brightness of the sun. "Goodluck, Technoblade."

Technoblade didn't realised that his eyes were staring at Dream with affection, the small smile on his lips. "See you when I see you."

"Just don't get close to Schlatt, okay?"

Technoblade didn't get why Dream was so hyped up whenever Schlatt is near him, is it because Dream hate Schlatt? He sighed, "Why would I want to get close to him at the first place?"

Dream chuckled lowly before his expression darkened, his emerald eyes sharpened. "That's good then. Farewell." He waved and walks away, leaving Technoblade froze on his spot.

"That man is scary."

▔▔  𝐓 𝐇 𝐄   𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐓   𝐇 𝐄   𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐃 𝐒   𝐅 𝐎 𝐑   𝐇 𝐈 𝐌  ▔▔

i dont know why im writing
this omg like im getting more and
more lack of motivation yet
i dont want to be left behind
by whatever happen in dream smp rn-
LIKE IM TRYING TO CATCH UP TO
EVERYTHING & also because
i want to expose my
beloved members. :')

also yes, the picture is from sadist's animation!

also i dont know if i like this chapter,
i'll make it up to you guys
next chapter i think-

wanna see some more expose,
check my oneshot book XD

also here some screenshots
i have of people i am grateful of :

laurah is pog :'D

obviously not laurah simping over avi XD

i dont know what to say about this-

laurah's exposed moments.

ISTG EVE BOT ISNT ME.

yeah milli go do your assignment instead of talking about drugs- :')

i dont know but food and i cant be separate. >:)

that's all for today uwu, so yeah they
are the reason i wanted to write more so
i can expose them :')

laurah : dont expose me
also laurah, a few min after : EXPOSE US.

if you guys want to join these
weirdos conversation and have fun
, link in bio uwu. i didnt include everyone,
but they are all pog and i love
them equally amd there's more but we
will save it for next chapter :D

Shipwastaken, i'm flexing because avi
simp for me once :'D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.1K 28
「 ð™ģðšĒ𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
465K 11.2K 80
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞ðĨ𝐞𝐎𝐎 𝐎𝐭ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĶ𝐞ðŦ ðĄðŪðŦ𝐭ðĒ𝐧𝐊𝐭𝐞𝐚ðŦ𝐎 𝐎𝐭ðŦðŪ𝐠𝐠ðĨðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝐰ðĒð­ðĄ ðĄðžðŦ ðĐ𝐚𝐎𝐭 ðĶ𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐎 𝐟𝐞ðĨðĨðĻ𝐰...
125K 1.5K 47
âŪ â€Ē â€Ē â€Ē 𝐋ÍĒ𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟ð—Ū𝘀𝘁 ð—đð—ķ𝘃ð—ē 𝟭ð—ĩ ð—Ūð—ī𝗞. 𝗠𝗖...
1M 38.7K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙ð™Īð™Ģ'ð™Đ 𝙊ð™Ģ𝙙𝙚𝙧ð™Ļð™Đ𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 𝙝ð™Ī𝙎 ð™Ūð™Ī𝙊 ð™Ē𝙖ð™Ģ𝙖𝙜𝙚 ð™Đð™Ī ð™Ē𝙖𝙠𝙚 ð™Ē𝙚 ð™›ð™šð™šð™Ą ð™Đ𝙝𝙞ð™Ļ 𝙎𝙖ð™Ū " " 𝙞 𝙙ð™Īð™Ģ'ð™Đ 𝙊ð™Ģ𝙙𝙚𝙧ð™Ļð™Đ𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 𝙎ïŋ―...