A Jonnor Story: Is this wrong?

By xojoshy

The story takes place after the aftermath at the party when Connor, Maddie , Maddie's friend Chelsea and Jude... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 : WHAT HAPPENED IN THE TENT? * My Perspective*
Chapter 14 : Season Finale
Season 2 Chapter 1: There goes Jude
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Connor's Actions
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Can I talk to you?
Season 2 Chapter 4 : One Drunken Night
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Karaoke Night
Season 2 Chapter 6 : i'm gonna break your heart right back... <3
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Diary Entry
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Jude & Xavier's First Date
Season 2 Chapter 9 : Xavier's Confession
Season 2 Season Finale : Breakups & Makeups
Season 3 Chapter 1 : The beginning of a new life
Season 3 Chapter 2 : The LEGAL Husband
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Desperate Times calls for Desperate Measures
Season 3 Chapter 4 Happy Anniversary : Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Chapter 5 : And That Makes Two!
Season 3 Chapter 6 : What Just Happened??
Season 3 Chapter 7: My Husband's Lover
Season 3 Chapter 8 : To the moon and back.
Season 3 Chapter 9 : All's Fair in Love and War -- Or is it?
Season 3 Season Finale : And the baby goes to...
Season 4 Chapter 1 : The Final Judgement
Season 4 Chapter 2 : A Night to Forget
Season 4 Chapter 3 : Do you remember me?
Season 4 Chapter 4 : I want you to let me go
A Jesus & Brandon Bonus Chapter : Do you love me?
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Love has come my way.
Season 4 Chapter 6 : HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Season 4 Chapter 7 : Sisters & Wedding Stuff
Season 4 Season Finale : Mariana's Wedding & Baby Mishaps
Season 5 Chapter 1 : The time of my life
Season 5 Chapter 2 : Need You Right Now
Season 5 Chapter 3 : This is the Part of Me
Season 5 Chapter 4 : My love, are you okay?
Season 5 Chapter 5 : Hey Babe!
Season 5 Chapter 6 : Dream Dad: You are so special to me.
Season 5 Chapter 7: My Death Wish
Christmas Chapter: Christmas Miracle
New Years Chapter: This is the New Year
Season 5 Chapter 8 : A Kiss in the Wind.
Season 5 Chapter 9 : A Very Merry January
Season 5 Chapter 10 : Do I Trust You?
Season 5 Chapter 12: My One and Only
Season 5 Chapter 13: Love Is A Battlefield
Valentine's Day Chapter : LOVING You is all I could ever do.
Season 5 Chapter 14: I'm so confused
FIN
Reunion

Season 5 Chapter 11: Unforgettable & Undeniable Love

481 16 2
By xojoshy

previously on A Jonnor Story......

School came back.....

Connor's POV

I have nothing to say to Jude and I don't care what he has to say about me or do around me because he's not my friend anymore. We're more enemies than frenemies. But I still miss him though. After what I said to him, he's not able to speak to me anymore. Oh shit, here he comes being cute and all that. Oh wait I don't care.

Jude's POV

I come to Connor and I slapped him, Don't you dare talk to me and don't you dare near me and DON'T YOU DARE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME?! i have had it with the type of guys you are basicially who've you've become: jerks and what a jerk you are to me, Connor. Do I think I will trust you again? I don't know Do I really care? Yes, just as a friend but to be honest, you have been giving me nothing but crap and it's up to me to pick up the pieces that you have messed up.

Goodbye Connor!

Connor's POV

I pushed Jude against the wall and kissed Jude and he looked confused and I say to him "Please, don't tell!" I left once more.

Connor's POV

I pushed Jude against the wall and kissed Jude and he looked confused and I say to him "Please, don't tell!" I left once more.

The next morning started

Connor's POV

I can't believe I kissed Jude, oh my gosh why did I do that? Now he thinks I hate him for blowing off after that ridiciously great kiss we had. Ugh I'm so stupid, he won't talk to me now. Oh shoot, here he comes. I say "Hey Jude" He just passed me by without saying a word. Jesus came up to me and was really concerned because I think he noticed I kissed Jude last night in school.

Jesus' POV

So, Connor, I heard from Jude that you guys had a spat and last night was kinda not my business but I can't believe you kissed my brother. I love him no matter what and I didn't tell my moms or Callie, Brandon and my sister but she kinda ships you and Jude. And to be honest, I ship you guys too but what happened man, he said that you stood him up after the kiss.

Connor's POV

J, I can explain that, I think I'm falling in love with Jude, but am afraid of what is gonna happen. And now, he won't talk to me after the kiss. Jesus, is he mad at me?

Jesus' POV

Well no he wasn't, he was so concerned being your friendship on the line and now this revelation of a hidden desire towards Jude takes the cake. Dude, just talk to him when you are ready and do it right because I don't want you to play with his feelings and let me and Brandon bust your face or else, we'll do far worse, Buddy!

Connor's POV

Understood! Uh Can I ask you one thing? Would you mind bringing Jude to the park, please? I would want to talk to him.

Jesus' POV

Sure, but in the afternoon. I can tell he still not talking to you but I'll make sure he goes

Connor's POV

Thanks Jesus,YES! Now I have a chance to fix it with Jude. I don't want to lose my only friend I have here at the school.

Later at 4:30 at Anchor Beach Park

General POV

Mariana, Callie, Brandon & Jesus talked about Connor's plan and all of them agreed to help Connor to make sure he ends up with Jude

Mariana's POV

Hey Judicorn, I just wanted to let you know that I want to go to the store and buy tea, wanna come?

Jude's POV

Sure, why not?

Mariana's POV

ok *winks at Mariana,Jesus and Brandon*

Callie's POV

Connor, I'm trusting you to keep a look out for Jude and I hope you love him just like I love him and you have to treat him well.

Connor's POV

Yes, Callie, I won't hurt him, I just want him to be safe with me.

Brandon's POV

Here they come, Connor, hide I'll tell you with my signal on where to come in.

Mariana's POV

We are back! and *winked* at Brandon.

Brandon's POV

Jude, come with me for a walk. We need to talk mano-a-mano.

Jude's POV

OK, what's up!? I don't have time for games and all I wanna do is go to sleep.

Brandon's POV

Wear this blindfold, I got a surprise! *signals at Connor*

Jude's POV

Is this a bra?????? Brandon where are you? Hello, this is not funny!

Connor's POV

I opened the blindfold and sees Jude's cute,adorable face and suddenly he slapped the shit outta me!

Jude's POV

Connor, what are you doing here and yes I slapped you because HOW DARE YOU KISSED ME when I specifically told you, I DON'T LIKE YOU IN THAT WAY!

Connor's POV

I kissed Jude again and told him " I deserved that slap and yes I kissed you, but it's not that hard when meaning that I don't know, I don't want to lose you and maybe the fact everytime when I see you, I start to blush and you make my day while giving me a smile"

Jude's POV

So what I am hearing here is, you have a crush on me

Connor's POV

Yes, I do ever since you came right into my math class, I knew you were the one. You are my one and only and I guess this will be awkward if I don't stop talking.

Jude's POV

Ok,ok I have a lot to think about so Wow man, I thought you like girls

Connor's POV

Would it help that I am b-b-b-b-b-bi? or g-g-gay? I don't know but whenever I look at you, my heart melts and I smile like there's no tomorrow and then I kissed Jude so much I wanna say it out loud

I LOVE JUDE JACOBS!

The Fosters' Kids POV

Callie: Aww true love, Go Jude, be with him

Mariana: You need to be happy, Connor is your guy to be happy

Jesus: Aw, my little bro and his boyfriend kissing in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby carriage.

Brandon: Jude, go ahead, he's a good choice from all of us to you 

Jude's POV

i don't know, I don't want to get my heart broken again but CONNOR STEVENS...

Connor's POV

Yes? *the tense is killing me* I want to go out with you and only you. Please give me a chance. Please Jude, just let me love you.

Jude's POV

OMG, Connor, Dude, why are you making me cry though but YES! I will go out with you

Connor's POV

So, that's a Yes, HE SAID YES PRAISE THE LORD!! but I'll catch you tomorrow, I have to go home and get ready tomorrow! I'll see you tomorrow, boyfriend!

Jude's POV

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. and said "See you tomorrow, baby! goodnight xo"

The Fosters' Kids POV

Callie: Jude, you got yourself a boyfriend! aww I am so happy

Mariana: There you go Judicorn, now everyone's happy

Jesus: Aw come here, he's a keeper I'll tell you that

Brandon: Jude, match made in heaven for the both of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 62 23
Third times the charm. Alexis and Byron have been apart for a year, spending time with other people and loving their daughter. But Alexis finds herse...
35.9K 1K 22
Jude meets a guy Connor and becomes friends with him instantly. Months past and Jude starts having feelings for him. Will he return the favor or lead...
52.1K 1.9K 38
This stores about Jude and Connor's relationship as it deals with cleaning lockers, detention, running away, forgiveness, apologizing, standing up fo...
38.7K 414 187
"okay, you guys have a month to...." The story basically revolves around Bethany and corbyn but there will be quite a bit of mention of everyone else...