Naruto:God of Gods

By Lbwj1221

What is being alone ? What is love even?....why did they forget me?...why was I choose of all people? Truly... More

Breakdown
Chapter 1
Chapeter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

3.3K 63 19
By Lbwj1221

Check In With The Namakize's
(Don't own Naruto or pics )

Location: Mount Myoboku
Here we see Minato Namakize. The well know fourth Hokage also known as Konohas Flying thunder God. Also Minato is known for being the last Namakize at least he used to be. Also Minato was apart of the Uchiha clan in a way but never unlocked his sharingan due to never being in danger and growing to older to unlock it.

Right beside him was his beautiful wife Kushina Uzumaki. Also know as Konohas Red death or Red hot habanero. Kushina was three fourths Uzumaki and she also had a fourth of Senju blood coming from her mother.

In front of them were two girls sparring with one another. The red head girl that looks almost like a carbon copy of Kushina. Her name is Mito Uzumaki Namakize Uchiha the reason for that being because she inherited the sharingan. Mito has a fully matured sharingan but she does not have the Mangekyuo. Following in her grandmothers footsteps Tsudade she is very efficient in healing but far from that she still is a very strong , beautiful and young konoichi.

The other girl name is Naruko Uzumaki Namakize (A/Ni know I called her Naru at first but I changed my mind I'm going with Naruko). Much to the family's surprise Naruko inherited the rear byakugan from the Namakize clan. Naruko often trained with her grandfather Jariyah and has signed the toad contract.

Both girls or kenjutsu masters specializing in katanas and the Uzumaki stance. Taught from there mother they are both masters in the style and with the little experience they have they can almost keep up with a swordsman of the mist. Mito has the chakra nature of fire,water, and wind. Naruko has the chakra natures of Earth,lighting, and wind. They both are quite good with there elements and are prodigies with jutsu. Both girls also have the summing contract of the cheetahs this being a gift from there father Minato. Both girls were also able to awaken the regular Uzumaki chains.

With Jariyah and The eluded toads
"Jariyah boy I think we have made a grave mistake.." said Gamamaru
"Hmm..what do you mean by that elder geezer" Jariyah asked now focusing on the wise frog as he knew the toad didn't really talk much.
"I've told you of my vision about a child of prophecy, well it turns out there three children of the prophecy. It seems two are here but the other one..." Gamamamaru said but did did not finish expecting Jariyah to know who the last child is.

Jariyah looked at the old Toad wide eyed as tears fell from his eye remembering his only grandson. It took himself along with Tsunade to act like them normal selves after leaving there first and oldest grandchild behind. Hell he was hoping the boy could take over his writing business so Tsunade could get off his back even though she was a secret pervert herself but that was a secret between the two. He found that out while they made Kushina.

Speaking of Kushina, it was quit obvious how hard it hit both her and Minato. Minato tried so hard to mask it sadness and depression with a smile but Jariyah knew that his favorite student cried almost every night for leaving his eldest son,his look a like, his twin. Hell if Jariyah was honest with himself Naruto was Minato's favorite out of the three and he didn't even know the boy.

But Kushina was a completely different story. He never seen his girl so quite and upset. Usually Kushina was always loud and cheerful it was something Tsunade and himself loved about his daughter. It took Kushina two years to get back to her normal self. It was truly a depressing time. He remembered the time he convinced Minato to read icha icha, thats when Kushina walked in on him but she did nothing she just walked away. Minato along with himself thought they were going to die that night but it was even scary when Kushina did nothing. They truly hoped never to see Kushina like that again.

Then there was his hime at first she seemed to be the strongest. That night she showed little to no emotion it was the same night he cried infromt of her. But just like everybody else she also dealt with the lost of her grandchild. He knew Tsunade used to have an addiction to sake and gambling when she was younger. It was mainly due to the loss of her baby brother. It turns out she went back to the drinking and gambling. She used over a million ryu. I mean it wasn't much when you had the inheritance of three huge ass clans but still. He then remembered the time she cried with him. He didn't know she had so many tears it broke him but he stayed strong for his hime.

"N-Naruto" Jariyah finally said breaking from the sad memories from his past
The old toad nodes in a sad way and Jariyah seen this and only thought the worse.
"What is it?!?" Jariyah asked in a worried tone
"Don't be to haste Jariyah boy as far as I know he's fine, but he has some hate in his heart for all of you at the moment" Gamamaru said as he took a puff from his pipe. Jariyah after hearing this cried a little more just after recovering from tears he had just let go.

"I knew it..." Jariyah said in the tone of a whisper
"We should've never left him!!" Jariyah yelled to himself as he punched the ground
"I'm sure it will be fine Jariyah, I don't know how the boy found out but I'm sure he Weill forgive you all. I mean his chakra is so bright. In my opinion it's the brightest I ever felt." Gamamaru said giving a small smile.

"Thank you for letting me know I'll be sure to tell the others" Jaryah stated as he wiped the tears from his face. Hearing those words about about Naruto gave him hope about the boy. But only time will tell.
"I'm not done with the prophecy though. From what I've seen all three kids will truly be powerful. One outdoing the others but they all will be great. I see two of them ending a cycle that has only caused chaos but I haven't seen much on the final child." Gamamaru stated finally opening his eyes and took another hit at his pipe.
"Thank you I will be sure to watch over all of them and do my best to guide them do the best path" Jariyah stated thinking his grandchildren were amazing but also thing who were the children who would end a cycle of chaos and how strong will they all grow.

Back with Minato in training area of mt Myobuko
"Tou-San" "Tou-San" both Mito and Naruko say as the call out to there father after there spar.
"Tou-San how did we do!" Naruko yells out. Believe it or not compared to there looks they definitely had there other parent's personality. Naruko acted so much like Kushina act times it was scary.

"You both did very well" Minato stated as he picks both of his girls up. Kushina smiled she loved to see her girls happy along with her husband but then those words...
"Tou-San when will we go see née-San" Mito asked even though Mito had the personality of her father she along with Naruto knew what there older brother did for them. She loved him almost to much damn near removing the context of {brotherly love}.She wanted to meet her savior and knew her sister along with her parents and grandparents wanted to meet him too.

"I-I don't know Mito" Minato stated as his mask again came up. He went from being happy to slight depressed but his from the girls. Kishinev saw right through it.
"Hey!!" Jariyah came out from God knows where surprising the slightly gloomy depression.

"What is it ?" Kushina asked hoping her father could break her out of her depressed state.
"I think it's that time that we go home...I mean it's been twelve years and I've got some news about my little grand child.." Jariyah stated as he put his head down.

"What bad news do you have?!" Minato kinda shouted as he hoped nothing bad happened to his son especially before he could meet him
"Well I was told of a prophecy by the elder sage. He stated of your kids Minato.. he talked upon how two of yours kids would break a cycle that cause so much chaos but one surpassing the other two. But still he told me of Naruto... he stated the boy has grown some hatred for his family" Jariyah stated once again saying the last part or in any case the whole thing in a whisper. Where as only Kushina and Minato was able to hear him.

"..."
"..."
Jariyah got no response from his daughter and his son in law/student. He wasn't even loooing at them, he realized saying it out Lowe's hurt even more then hearing it therefore his head was down fighting the tears from coming out. As Jariyah finally looked up he seen a silently crying kushina in the arms of her lover his head on top of hers as he also was crying. There tears were filled with so much sorrow and sadness it truly pained Jariyah. He recognized he was getting to old for this shit even though he was just in his late 40.

"I-I see well I think we shall be returning now. There's no need to cause more damage.. even thought we regretted what we did and not are we truly sorry it's time to return and get our son." Minato stated out loud mainly talking to Kushina doing his best to come her down while trying to maintain he sanity for himself.

"I agree I shall go get Tsunade then and we can return right before there genin exams." Jariyah stated as he turned going to look for Tsunade so that they could finally return home

Hidden leaf gates
"Finally home !!" Jariyah stated as the family of six appeared in front of the village gates courtesy of reverse summoning.
"Well let's go things are certainly going to get interesting" Tsunade said as shoe loooked at her home in utter disappointment. Mainly due to the fact that every building was painted a bright yellow courtesy of a certain blond that seemed to be having fun.

(A/N anybody caught how I put a time skip in there anyways sorry this a lil late but what a cliffhanger. Until next time...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 14.5K 48
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...
587K 7.3K 56
What if naruto parents never died? What if naruto had a younger siblings? What if naruto was neglected? Find out the journey of a young boy who is ne...
6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
579 20 4
What if Naruto was not dumb as he seemed? What if Naruto knew of Hinata's feelings but didn't respond to keep her safe? What if Naruto was someone wh...