Sakura Haruno and the all boy...

By sakurafanforever27

Sakura Haruno is a very sweet and pretty girl who's not afraid to express how she feels. When she gets into a... More

โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 1โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 2โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 3โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 4โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 5โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 6โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 7โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 8โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 9โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 10โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 11โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 12โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 13โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 14โ˜†(๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 15โ˜†(๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.2)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 16โ˜†(๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.3)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 17โ˜†(๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.4)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 18โ˜†(๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.5)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 19โ˜†(๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.6)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 20โ˜†( ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.7)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 21โ˜†(๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.8)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 22โ˜† (๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.9)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 23โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 24โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 25โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 26โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 27โ˜†
โ˜†๏ฟผโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 28โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 29โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 30โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 31โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 32โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 33โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 34โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 35โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 36โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 37โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 38โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 39โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 40โ˜†(๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.1)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 41โ˜†(๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.2)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 42โ˜†(๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.3)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 43โ˜†(๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.4)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 45โ˜†(๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.6)
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 46โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 47โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 48โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 49โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 50โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 51โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 52โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 53โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 54โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 55โ˜†
โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 56โ˜†

โ˜†โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 44โ˜†(๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•’๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ก๐•ฅ.5)

859 34 7
By sakurafanforever27

The Nara's...

"Sakura? Sakura? Hey wake up!" Someone spoke, while poking the sleeping Pinkette.
"Shisui-? It's too early to deliver gifts, it's 7am!" Sakura whined.
"I'm not Shisui." The voice spoke.
Sakura quickly jumped up and turned on her lamp.
"Sasori?" Sakura said.
"The one and only." Sasori smirked.
"What are you doing here?" Sakura asked.
"Well you're always with Shisui, so I thought maybe you and I could drive around on my motorcycle?" Sasori explained.
"I had to come early before any of the Uchiha's saw me, because if they did, they would've kicked me out. I had to climb all the way up here, and go inside through your window. So please, just for today?" Sasori asked.
"I guess I can, only for today though!" Sakura huffed.
"Perfect, one day with the person I love is perfect." Sasori winked.
"Ugh, isn't it a little to early too start your flirting?" Sakura rolled her eyes.
"It's never too early dear." Sasori said.
"Whatever, let me get dressed, and I'll have to skip my morning shower because the others will wake up if they hear noise." Sakura moaned.
"Alright well hurry up then." Sasori said.

Sakura walked towards her walk-in closet and searched for something she could wear. She chose some distressed black jeans, and a white shirt, but she put a sweater Itachi had given her, it was his. She walked back with the jeans, shirt, and oversized hoodie in her hands, and saw Sasori staring at her like a cat.

"Aren't you gonna turn around?" Sakura asked.
"Do I have to?" Sasori asked.
"Yes." Sakura lightly hissed.
"Then no, carry on." Sasori smirked.
"Turn around before I make you." Sakura grunted.
"Make me? How? I'm much stronger than you." Sasori chuckled.
"That's what you think!!" Sakura huffed.
She then threw herself at Sasori, causing him to almost fall off the bed.
"Well what do you know? Kitty has claws." Sasori mocked.
He then pouted for no reason.
"Why are you pouting? Is it because you know I'm stronger than you?" Sakura teased.
"No. Because I like being the one on top." Sasori whispered in a husky voice.
"EWWW!" Sakura said, quickly falling off the bed.
"Shut up. You're gonna wake up the Uchiha's." Sasori said.
"If I do, it's your fault for being flirty." Sakura huffed.
"And turn around!" Sakura hissed.
"No." Sasori smiled.
"Fuck you." Sakura huffed, and threw a shoe at him. Causing Sasori to reluctantly turn around.

"Alright I'm done changing. Ready to go?" Sakura asked.
"Of course I'm ready. You were the one getting ready the whole time." Sasori rolled his eyes.
"Shut up, let's go out the window now." Sakura said.

Sasori got up from the bed and started climbing down, until he was on his motorcycle.
Sakura grabbed her bag, and looked out the window. It was a big fall. She somewhat had a fear of heights..

"What are you waiting for? An invitation? Get down already!" Sasori huffed.
"I can't-!" Sakura said.
"Why not?" Sasori asked.
"Because it's a big fall if I don't climb down properly." Sakura sheepishly said.
"Alright fine, I'll be directly underneath you, so if you fall I'll catch you. Or, you jump off and I'll catch you." Sasori asked.
"I'll jump down I guess..." Sakura shivered.
"Well hurry up Rapunzel, let down your hair so we can go already." Sasori laughed.
"I'm going!" Sakura said. She then threw herself out the window, closing her eyes to avoid seeing anything.
"So...? Are you gonna stay in my arms all day? I mean I don't have a problem with it, just asking." Sasori said in a sluggish tone.
"Huh-? Oh that's it? I thought it was a bigger fall." Sakura said hopping out of Sasori arms.
"Yeah well it wasn't, now get on the motorcycle." Sasori instructed.
"What about the gifts?" Sakura asked.
"What about them?" Sasori said.
"They're in Shisui's car, which is in the garage. So we have to go there and get them." Sakura said.
"Alright, hop on and we'll quickly go to the garage then we leave." Sasori said.

Sakura hesitantly got on. Sitting right behind Sasori.
"What are you doing? If you sit like that you're gonna fall off." Sasori said.
He grabbed Sakura's hands and guided them to his waist, resisting the blush crawling on his face.
"There, now let's go." Sasori said.

They were now in front of the garage, and Sakura went inside to pick two random gifts. The presents belonged to Shikamaru and Choji. That was perfect because they both live near each other so they shouldn't take much time to deliver. Sakura made her way back to Sasori, the two gifts in her arms.
"Pass me the gifts, I'll put them in the front basket." Sasori said.
Sakura handed both gifts over and they fit in perfectly.
"Alright, we're going now. You don't have a helmet so you're gonna wear mine." Sasori said, putting the dark red helmet on Sakura.
"Oh ok." Sakura said as Sasori put the helmet on for her. It smelled exactly like Sasori, like wood and cinnamon.
"Alright. Hold on tight because I'm gonna go fast." Sasori said.
"That's what he said" Sakura laughed.
"If you don't shut up with the middle school jokes, I'll be telling you the same thing tonight" Sasori winked.
His flirting only gained him a slap on the back, provided by Sakura of course~!

"Who is the first person we're going to?" Sasori asked.
"The Nara's, after we'll visit Choji's family and then go back home." Sakura explained.
"Alright, let's go!" Sasori said, speeding on his motorcycle.

"And here we are, do you want to go and deliver it? Or do you want me to come with you?" Sasori asked.
"You can come with me, Shisui always does." Sakura smiled.
"Hmph. You talk quite a lot about those Uchiha's don't you?" Sasori scolded.
"Well duh. I live with them. You're not jealous are you?" Sakura asked, already walking to the houses front step.
"Extremely jealous, actually." Sasori huffed with annoyance.
"Aww poor baby." Sakura said rolling her eyes, and pressing the doorbell three times.

"Ah? Hello?" A woman with brown hair stepped out.
"Hello Mrs. Nara! I'm Shikamaru's friend and I came to deliver his gift! Oh and that's my friend Sasori." Sakura introduced herself and Sasori.
"Ah! Shikamaru never told me he had a girlfriend!" The woman laughed.
"He most certainly does not." Sasori firmly said.
"Not yet anyways, haha.... right Mrs. Nara?" Sakura awkwardly laughed.
"Oh you won't be single for long! You're absolutely stunning! And call me Yoshino dear." Yoshino said.
"Sure thing Yoshino!" Sakura smiled.
"Would you like to come inside? Shikamaru isn't awake yet though. But I give you permission to burst into his room and yell at him to wake up, that's what I do." Yoshino shrugged and giggled.
"Really! That'd be an honor!" Sakura squealed with excitement.
"Go ahead dear." Yoshino giggled.
"And Sasori, follow me to the living room where Shikaku and I are having breakfast." Yoshino said.
"Alright." Sasori reluctantly went with the woman.

Sakura went up the stairs, and peeked into the second door on the left. Yes. She found Shikamaru's room! Now, how is she gonna wake him up...? She could drag him out of bed, or make a lot of noise, or jump up and down on his bed. Jumping up and down on his bed sounded like the least work, so that's Sakura's plan.

She slowly entered the room, Tan painted room, with wooden furniture, bits or green here and there. She was amused by the ceiling, it was painted to look like a sky, with a lot of clouds. Looking back down, she saw Shikamaru sleeping in what was about a queen sized bed. The sheets and blankets were either green or white, regardless, she began crawling on the bed, starting with her right knee, then left knee, slowly bringing up her right and left arm, at this point she was on all fours.
"What are you doing?" A sleepy voice called out.
Sakura stayed in place like a dear starring at headlights.
"Well?" Shikamaru huffed.
"I was gonna wake you up? Your mother gave me permission to." Sakura explained.
"Of course, how troublesome, it's way too early in the morning, aren't you tired Sakura?" Shikamaru yawned.
"Only a little but it's nothing—" Sakura was stopped when Shikamaru pulled her down to the bed, embracing her in a hug.
"Then let us sleep longer." Shikamaru said before falling fast asleep with the Pinkette in his arms, much like a toddler hugging its teddy bear tightly.
"Shikamaru-?" Sakura asked.
"H-hey! I have to get home soon! There's no way you feel asleep that fast!" Sakura said.
Shikamaru just lightly snored.
"Ugh- well maybe a quick 5 minute nap is ok.." Sakura said before drifting into sleep.

"Where are they? What's taking them so long?" Sasori mumbled.
"I don't know, they should've been here 5 minutes ago, it's been 20 minutes already." Shikaku said.
"Oh don't worry, I'll go check up on them!" Yoshino said walking up the stairs, heading towards her sons room.
She gasped loudly and Sasori and Shikaku hurried upstairs to Yoshino.
When they arrived she had a camera in hand and was snapping pictures, of what?
Sakura and Shikamaru fast asleep cuddling each other like there's no tomorrow.
The site made Sasori's blood boil, but he didn't say anything about it. Shikaku did pick up on the sudden negative energy radiating off the red haired boy, but didn't say anything. And Yoshino was babbling about how she was going to put the pictures in her scrapbook.
Sasori couldn't bare to watch the site in front of him, and the noise of Yoshino's camera was driving him crazy.
He quickly stomped into the room, turning on the light switch. He began pulling Sakura out of Shikamaru's arms, eventually both sleeping teens woke up and noticed him pulling.
"What's going on?" Sakura yawned.
"You fell asleep. Hurry up, we have to get you home soon." Sasori said finally lifting the girl to her feet.
"How troublesome ... I'll see you soon Sakura." Shikamaru stretched in his bed.
"Yeah bye Yoshino, bye Shikaku!" Sakura said while being dragged out the house by Sasori.

"So, I assume you picked up on the sudden change of energy from the boy?" Shikaku said.
Yoshino merely nodded in agreement.
"Yeah. He's jealous. But I won't put in as much work to win her heart." Shikamaru yawned.
Yoshino suddenly threw a pillow at her son.
"You have to work hard to win her heart. Haven't you noticed that other people may like her too-? She won't be single for long, and when she finds a boyfriend who isn't you, that's when you're going to regret not trying. If you want her, work for it. Work for her attention and praise, and don't give up until the race is over." Yoshino lectured her son.
"For once, I'm agreeing with your mother, Shikamaru. You get your laziness from me, I know. But don't you think I tried many times for someone I loved? Your mother was very popular back in high-school, and I was just a nerd who occasionally smoked. I fell in love with her though, and I tried my best to please her, and all my hard work payed off, the moment I made her mine." Shikaku said, raising his wife's hand, showing off the diamond ring he had brought her years ago.
"I guess so.." Shikamaru sighed, at this point he was looking at the photos his mother took. He couldn't help but display a smile on his face.
"Well then, your mother and I shall wish you the best luck." Shikaku said.

"What the hell was that- huh?" Sasori spat out harshly and him and Sakura were on his motorcycle, making their way to Choji's house.
"I don't know what you mean-?" Sakura asked.
"Oh? So you totally didn't waste time by sleeping with Mr. genius huh?" Sasori huffed.
"I was tired- I just fell asleep... I don't know why you're so mad..." Sakura said.
"Sakura, if there's one thing I hate, it's having to wait. And you made me wait longer than we should've. I'm not mad at you, just at that bastard's actions." Sasori said.
"Oh you dumbass puppet." Sakura laughed, cuddling his back from her spot on the motorcycle.
Sasori merely huffed, but enjoyed the seconds of closely-ness.

~The breakfast~

"We're here. Now remember, we go in, and out, alright?" Sasori said.
"Yes sir!" Sakura giggled.
It turns out that Choji lived above a popular dine-in restaurant.
"Yeah, his family owns the restaurant." Sasori explained as they walked up the stairs at the side of the building.
"That's cool!" Sakura exclaimed.
"Alright knock on the door princess." Sasori instructed.
Obliging with Sasori's words, she knocked on the door 5 times.
"Hello-? Oh hey Sakura!" Choji answered the door.
When the door opened up, it had an amazing scent coming from the inside.

"What's up?" Choji asked.
"Oh we came to drop off your Christmas present, but I'm more interested in that smell, what are you cooking?" Sakura inhaled the heavenly scent.
"Oh my family is just cooking breakfast! Would you and Sasori care to join us?" Choji asked.
Sakura turned back to look at Sasori with puppy eyes.
"Oh please Sasori!" Sakura begged him.
"Sakura, no. We have to get you back home before they notice you're gone." Sasori explained with a straight face.
"But please Sasori! I didn't eat anything yet, I'm starving!!" Sakura huffed.
"Not my problem." Sasori looked away.
"Oh please please please please please Sasori-kun! I'm hungry!" Sakura said, begging him while dropping on her knees in front of him.
Sasori looked down and immediately, his face turned a different shade.
"Fine... just get up." Sasori said, looking away in an effort to hide his blush.
"Yay! Let's go Choji!" Sakura said grabbing Sasori's and Choji's hand, Choji showing them around.

"Hey Choji dear! Who was at the door?" A woman's voice called out.
"My friends mom!" Choji answered.
"Oooh~! Guests! Hello I'm Okumari! Choji's mother! Thank you for being my sons friends!" Okumari exclaimed.
Sasori quietly observed the chubby brown haired woman, she was fairly pretty and peppy. However to Sasori, the most attractive female he knows was his mother and Sakura.
"Oh, and you are?" Okumari asked.
"I'm Sakura Haruno!" Sakura warmly smiled.
"I'm Sasori Akasuna." Sasori introduced himself.
"Ah wonderful! Have a seat children, I'm almost done with the food. Meanwhile you guys can talk with Choji and his father, Choza!" Okumari said, gliding away to the kitchen.
"Sorry about that, she gets hyper when we have guests over." Choji said embarrassed.
"Oh that's alright! She's a sweet!" Sakura smiled.

The three teens took their seats at the table. Head of the table was a man that looked similar to Choji, except he had red hair. On his left, Choji sat, next to Choji was an empty seat for his mother to sit. Across Choji was Sakura, she was on the right side of Choza. As for Sasori, he sat next to Sakura, tapping his foot impatiently.

"So, it's nice to know my boy has some friends! Back when he was younger, the only friend who would visit us was the Nara boy... uhh what's his name again Choji? Oh! Never mind I remember, it's Nara Shikamaru." Choza said.
"You really can be forgetful sometimes dad." Choji lazily said.
"That's why I have your mother, she reminds me of everything!" Choza laughed.
Choza was then hit with a wooden spoon from behind.
"You have me for more reasons! I'm not just a reminder." Okumari smirked, walking to the table and placing the delicious looking pancakes.
"That's right. I love you most importantly." Choza said.
"That's more like it." Okumari huffed with pride.

"Wow Okumari-San! These pancakes are very fluffy! And the syrup, where did you get it?" Sakura asked with syrup and crumbs all over her face.
"You really were hungry, huh?" Sasori said as he took a napkin and wiped the syrup and crumbs from her face.
"Oh! It's a family recipe!" Okumari said.
"I can give you the ingredients list and directions if you'd like!" Okumari said.
"Ah I would love that! But isn't it a family recipe? I'm not family." Sakura asked.
"Oh not yet you aren't! Choji has told me all about his crush on—" she was stopped when Choza loudly coughed.
"Okumari stop embarrassing the poor boy." Choza said, meanwhile Choji had blush crawling on his face. Okumari just chuckled at her sons face.
"Alright Sakura. We have to go now." Sasori said.
"Already? Man..." Sakura huffed.
"Yeah so let's hurry." Sasori said.
Before they left, Okumari gave Sakura the list of directions and ingredients to make the Syrup, as well as a coupon for their family's restaurant.

"Uhhh... I'm stuffed!" Sakura moaned against Sasori back as he speed on his motorcycle.
"Well maybe if you didn't eat 8 pancakes, you wouldn't be." Sasori laughed.
Sakura lifted her head up very amused.
"What is it? You took your head off my back, is everything alright? Do you have to throw up?" Sasori asked.
"No, I just haven't heard you laugh that much, so it's very pleasant to hear you laugh." Sakura said hugging him tightly from behind.
"Ugh... and I'm the one who flirts too much.." Sasori said blushing a light pink.
"Oh whatever." Sakura hummed.

They shortly arrived to the house, and Sasori helped Sakura get up to her room.
"Thanks Sasori! I appreciate it! I had a really fun time with you!" Sakura waved to him from her window.
"Anything for you Princess. See you soon." Sasori winked and left on his motorcycle.
Sakura watched as her Red headed friend drove off, farther and farther from her field of vision.

Sakura's room was awfully dark, even if it was somewhat early, the dark colored curtains blocked out the light.
Wait a minute... she doesn't have dark colored curtains... this isn't her room! It's the room next to hers... so whose room is it...?

"Where were you?" The lights turned on. Revealing a stone faced Itachi.
"You snuck out." He scowled.
"Ok— yes I did but it's alright! Sasori just took me to drop off gifts today, instead of Shisui." Sakura explained.
"And you agreed to go off with him? You didn't even consult with anyone that you were leaving the premises." Itachi said.
"Something could've happened to you and we wouldn't know. Don't do anything like that again." He said.
"Itachi I'm sorry-" Sakura was cut off when she was embraced into a pair of strong arms.
"You don't have to apologize. I was just worried. I don't like losing things that are mine." Itachi said, holding Sakura in his arms.

He then picked her up and plopped down with her on the bed.
"Itachi? What are we doing?" Sakura asked, a little flustered.
"Sleeping. We have time before the idiots wake up." Itachi said.
"They're your family and you call them idiots?" Sakura laughed.
"Well when you marry me, they'll be your family too." Itachi purred.
"Shut up." Sakura rolled her eyes.
"Oh and if you want me not to tell the others, I'll be needing a favor from you." Itachi said.
"A favor? What type of favor?" Sakura asked curiously.
"Just a favor, I'll let you know when I'd like you to grant my favor." Itachi explained.
"Alright." Sakura agreed, and quickly fell asleep on Itachi's chest, enjoying how she can hear his heartbeat; and Itachi enjoying the warmth Sakura provided to his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
91.7K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...