Hookup Culture

By VansBTv

Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contempo... More

Skip To 'II' To skip the "boring" parts
Evangeline
SINCE SOO MANY PEOPLE WORRIED bout it!
Trenton
Evangeline
Trenton
II
II
III
III
IV
IV
V
V
VI
Marie
VI
VII
VII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
X
X
Marie
XI
XI
XII
XII
XIII
XIII
๐Ÿ˜…
Marie
XIV
XIV
XV
XV
Marie
XVI
XVI
Kalani
XVII
XVII
XVIII
XVIII
Marie
XIX
XIX
XX
Marie
XXI
XXI
XXII
Kalani
XXIII
๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸฝAppreciation ๐Ÿฅฐ๏ฟผโค๏ธ fav-Comments.
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
Thank Yall ๐Ÿฅณ
Marie
Giovanni
Marie
XXV
Giovanni
XXV
Giovanni
XXVI
Marie
Derrek
XXVII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX
XXX
XXX
XXXI
XXXI
XXXII
Actually

XX

2.5K 93 14
By VansBTv

Trentons P.O.V

After Killing the Head of southside we made our journey back to Northside from the beach.

He had let the Informants Know to tell everyone from Eastside and South side.

'They want war? we got them'

But tonight we was gunna celebrate Killing the foo' who did our brother in & who sent the hit out on him.

We got so damn drunk So fast it didnt even make sense.

Feeling up Angels upper thigh as we drove, My finger rubbed her pussy through her panties.

I listened In content as her low moans came an went.

Moving her panties to the side I stuck one finger in her Licking my lips as she closed her eyes turning me on.

"Mhmm, Trentt" She moaned her head rolling to rest on the window.

"Mhm?" I responded still watching the road.

"That feels so good"

Chuckling I stuck in two more just playing inside her.

"Oh fuckk" Hearing her gasp I eagerly
Pulled up to the house, parking I turned the car off flinging on top of Angel immediately kissing her.

I brought my legs to the passenger side letting her seat all the way back.
"Trent the house is right there!" She mumbled on my lips.

"So" I responded taking her pants off.
Pulling her back into a kiss I Unzipped my Pants pulling my mans out poking her entrance.

I could feel her heat already, her juices filling up my cup of need for her.

Poking deeper I bit her lip pulling away Eyeing her as I slammed inside her.

Angel gripped around my shoulders immediately as if she was hugging me as I pounded into her Unwilling to stop.

"Trenttt" She moaned in my ear.

"Yea babygirl" I Breathed out Gripping the back of the seat in my hand as her legs hit my shoulders. Looking down at her I smiled.

"Youre so Powerful baby."
She covered her face blushing.

"Girl-" moving her hands I Pinned them down causing her legs to snake around my hips pulling me closer.

"Uh fuck" I moaned in Pleasure.
Her Juices slapped in my ear the harder I pounded driving me Insane.

"Trenton..." Angel dug into my shoulders starting to shake.

"Ima squirt all over your car if you dont stop!" She moaned.

Keeping My pace I rubbed her core, laughing as Angel Held my hand.

"Trent Im for realllll-" ignoring her I Kept rubbing fast watching as she coated my whole lower half.

"Go Head" I Looked her in the eyes.
"Mhm uh" she threw her head back still trying to move my hand.

"Bitch Move!" I gripped her neck speeding up satisfied when she started to yell in plesure.

"whats Daddys Name Angel"

"Trenton"

"Again"

"Trenntonn"

Hitting her spot She started to Squirt hitting the dashboard making me Groan.

"Fuck Angel" I kept going Rubbing more furious.

"Ima cum again... I Canttt!" She started to squeeze her legs shut.

"Man Angel Move" I pushed them back down.

"Cum On me"

"Trentt I Cant handle it."

I nodded my head Yes Taking my shirt off throwing it in the back seat.

"I aint stopping Angel" I bite my lip leaning over her.

"Pleasseee" she begged her head Bent back.

"Uh uh"

"Trentt ! TRENTTTT ... FUCK TRENT DONT STOPP!" She screeched,  scratching into my chest.

I couldnt hold back anymore.

With another Stroke I started to cum Hard as fuck my body twiching as I let out an

"I love You Evangeline"

Realizing what I Just said I kept my Head into her neck both of us just breathing hard.

"Huh?" She heaved Trying to look at my face.

Shaking my head I lifted it Feeling Like a Bitch.

"Nun" I Pulled my pants up.

"Aint no Nun what did you say?!" She smiled at me pulling up her pants as I Opened the car door.

"Trent Wait!" She Jumped up after me while I walked to the front door Embarrased.

Sheesh I Know Im drunk But That shit took my ass off gaurd.

Once I Opened the door to the house Angel Jumped On my back Laughing. "Trent!"

I walked Us to the living room tossing her On the Couch.

"Thats Unfair " she smirked.

Sitting next to her I closed my eyes rubbing my face.

'Did I really Just say that shit?'

I havent told a Mutha fucka I Loved them in ... ever, besides my immediate family... an barley that shit.

Suddenly feeling my dick being pulled out my pants I Looked down at Angel who was now infront of me on her Knees.

"What are you doin'?" I rolled my neck looking up at the ceiling fan as it kept going round.

Ignoring me she put my dick in her mouth creating suction instantly.

I groaned closing my eyes putting my hand on her head.

"Fuck Angel."  Moving to her movement my hand danced with her head.

"Say it again" she moaned playing with my balls.

Biting my lip my toes curled.

"Please Trent?" Looking up at me catching me in her stare I shivered goosebumps coving my body.

Pulling her up on top of me I Looked her in the eyes holding each side of her face.
"I Love You Evangeline"

Her eyes watered as she searched my face.
"I love You Too Trenton"

Groaning I put my face in her neck.

"You know hearing You say my name turns me on."

"Its just YOUR name!" She laughed.

"Its sexy as fuck" I shrugged. 

Staring at each other I smiled at her.
"You love me for real?"

She blushed looking down. "Well Yea... You Like ... My first everything."

Hugging her I smiled to myself..

'You my first everything too'

I thought to myself.

Feeling Angel grind on me I instantly got hard again, taking a handful of her ass in my hands.

"Take yo lil sexy ass upstairs" I mumbled into her.
Getting up she grabbed me up with her looking back smiling all sexy like.

I tossed her in my Arms running upstairs laughing. Laying her on the bed we started kissing slowly.

She rubbed over the scratches she made on my chest laughing. "Damn, my bad"
I looked down than back to her.

"Ion give a fuck" Kissing her again I Laid her on her back trailing kisses down the middle of her chest.

I could see her skin stand up as we watched each other, taking her clint in my mouth I played with her until she got more wet waiting until her juices covered her enough so I could Stick a finger in her ass.

Her hips went up making our position move as she gripped my head tighter.

Sticking another finger in her pussy she started to moan my name loud buckling underneath the pressure.

"Trenton"

"Dont be a Pussy" I rubbed her clint faster with my tongue.

Giving me her signature pout I groaned on her more turned on. "Daddy Please?" She pleaded her head falling leving her chest raised.

"Uh uh baby girl" she rolled her neck biting her lip.

"Fuck Trent - What the fuck!" Creaming on my finger hard, she pushed my head away harshly making me suck my teeth.

"Mtch"

She looked up at me from the bed shaking.
"Im sorry, I couldn't" she laughed.

Nodding my head grinning I walked to my closet pulling out some Handcuffs.

"Ima show yo ass." She looked at me wide eye laughing. "Stop!" She tried to back away slowly on the bed.

jumping on her, we laughed as our naked bodies tried to fight the other.

"Trent I cant take another time."

Putting her pussy in my mouth she arched her back up grabbing my head.

"Ohhh My goddd Trennt" She moaned.

"Quit playing and take this dick girl"
I stuck my tongue in her licking back up her clint.

"Mhmm" she moaned.

Pulling away I Grinned at her cuffing her hands together so she was ass up.
Out the blue I stuck my tongue in her asshole only tasting her cum that surrounded it.

She gasp rocking on my face clenching the sheets.

"Fuck Trent"
Sitting up I wiped my face on my arm putting my dick at her clint rubbing them together.

Throwing my head back in pleasure as Angel kept trying to stick it in, I chuckled.

"Say Please"

She turned back at me biting the corner of her lip, her eyes low and lustful. "Please daddy."

Sliding in she threw her ass back bringing her head up as I pulled on her hair.

"Aweee, Fuckk" she moaned After I slapped her ass biting my lip.

"I love You baby" I gripped her hips feeling myself already cuming again.

Angel Just did Some to my ass.
"I love you too Trenton"
Slamming back on to my dick she gripped him tightly squirting everywhere as I came inside her.

Putting her on her side I put one leg on my shoulder watching her tremble as I kept stroking playing with her clint.

"Oh my god" she started to breathe hard. "Oh My fucking god Trent !"

"Mhmm Look at me baby"
Doing as I said she locked eyes with me biting her finger Moaning loud.
"This my pussy?"

"Yes baby"

Grabbing her titty I kept stroking.

"Fuck Angel I Love you" I grunted My dick extremely satisfied.

She gripping my shoulders pulling me into a kiss wrapping her tongue around mine.

"I love you to Trent" she put her face in my neck as she creamed all over me making me limb.

I fell over her pulling her into a hug as she caught her breath.

Smiling I rubbed my face Sober as fuck.
Got Damnn, Jesus Christ.

She aint had to even be this damn fine.
Wrapping her leg around my waist, placing her face to my neck Angel snuggled me closing her eyes.

"I love You for Real."

She mumbled before drifting off to sleep.
I rubbed her head smiling at her.

She is the only thing thats Good and steady in my life for the most part.

Kissing her temple I Mumbled an I Love you too, pulling my phone out scrolling through Instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 97.3K 67
"So when you gon' stop playing and let me hit that shit, Zuria?" Mitch asked while he smoked a blunt in my mother's living room and we both sat on th...
670K 15.8K 62
๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...
81.4K 1.6K 27
Completeโœ”๏ธ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
247K 7.8K 48
๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...