mafia's bunny boy

Von vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... Mehr

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
simple day
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK πŸ₯°πŸ’œ
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

sorry

2.6K 115 34
Von vkookieforever0613

"why!?"

3rd person pov

jungkook's mind was messed up. he didn't know what to do? but one thing was clear that he wanted to be alone and sort out his feelings. after whisper- yelling at his hyung, which he truly never wanted to but his frustration took control due to which he snapped at them.

he ran away from there, broken, hurt, confused, messed up ignoring all call for my name.

"jungkook!!"

"kook, stop!"

"please listen it!"

but he kept running. 

finally he was far from them, but not knowing where he was running to. but he just kept running not giving a damn fuck about in the surrounding. he mind was only filled with few questions.

"why they didn't told me?"

"about all the things, their meetings, his past, even his love they knew everything?"

but the main question is,

"who sent them? and why?"

"do i know them?"

 at a spot when his legs finally gave up. he took a look at his surrounding , he noticed that he was at the park. he give up. all he wanted to do is to let it out, he want a rest from all this life and stuff.

he went to the bench and sit there all broken and upset.

he want to forget everything for a moment but every words played in his mind continuously.

(flashback) back at the room~

"bambam i am scared what if jungkook will hate us after knowing the truth."

"babe yugy, he won't ."

"but bambam, yugyeom is right. you know we can't hide it for long now. today or tomorrow jungkook will come to know about the truth. and you are also well aware how much he trust us? how would he react that our encounter wasn't a mere coincidence but was ordered and well planned, that we were told to meet him our mission. you all know how broken he will be?"

"yes lisa, and moreover how he will feel that we already know about his past before we meet him? what would he say when he will know that we already know about his love? he trust us and shared all his secrets. he would be broken."

"you are right jennie, he really hate when someone hide things from him, when he trust them with all his hurt."

"also if know that his lo-"

they cut off by the voice of aunt may.

(end of flashback)~

now all i can just ask and think: "why!?"

"was all a act?"jungkook was thinking all negative but deep down he know that they had there reasons also all their care, love and affection is all true. 

'A person can lie, but eyes can't they always say truth.'

i was in my deep thought that didn't notice my surrounding , suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. he flinched and noticed that it was-

'Minjae' his highschool classmate.

he sat beside jungkook, who hasn't have anymore energy to chase him away. he just sit quite.

then minjae broke the silence.

"what happened jungkook?"

"why are you crying?"

but jungkook didn't reply he just remained quite.

minjae sigh in understanding and hugged jungkook in order to console him.

minjae was also his friend so jungkook didn't push him away. but minjae also have a crush on him. they both sat in silence with the voice of kook's sob. he was really tired so he closed his eyes which minjae didn't mind infact he was happy that jungkook was becoming comfortable and relaxing also calming. as well as he can't hide the fact that he loved it because he was hugging his crush (a/n take your time to enjoy but you will be a dead meat if tae saw it. boy! be careful😏)

back at the bambam's  mansion~

"jennie what we will do now?"

"he will hate us?"

lisa was really crying hard so was yugyeom while jennie and bambam were consoling their lover with controlling their own tears. 

but the broken, fragile and vulnerable state of jungkook wasn't helping with it. 

they remember the eyes of the younger, whom they love more than anything in this world, the boy whom they want to protect from all the evil. the hurt in them. and more than that they were the reason of it. they can't help but blame themselves for it.

all of them feel guilty for hiding the truth. they know it will happen but it was sudden also in reality it hurts more. but at the same time it was for jungkook and his safety.

"don't worry lisa. he won't hate us. he is just angry and upset also his mind is messed up due to sudden change you know when he want to clear his mind or to sort his feelings he want to be alone so don't worry he will forgive us."

"yes jennie is right. don't worry jungkook is understanding person also he won't hate his hyungs and noonas we just have to patient."

"i know bambam but the most important question is where is he? you it' s dangerous for him as people know how close we are so our enemies can take advantage of it." yugyeom suggested finally being himself as he is worried for younger.

then lisa stood and suggested.

"we also have to say this to taehyung. we have to inform him.

all nodded their head and started to their work.

lisa and jennie started to track jungkook's phone down and bambam dials taehyung's number.

meanwhile with taehyung~

 he woke up with a smile on his face , unaware from all the things. he remembered his time with jungkook. he was more than happy. as he had taken a step ahead now towards his love life.

he freshen up with that smile on his face all the time and went downstairs. he greeted all his hyungs while they greeted him back. all of them started their morning with teasing taehyung by the names.

"lover boy!"

"whipped boy!"

"he "fell" in love!"

and also other things.

they all had their breakfast with laughers, teasing's and chit chat.

"so lover boy, where are you going today?" jin asked him.

"first at the company and then to meet jungkook." tae replied.

"so how are you planning to tell him."namjoon asked

"let's see after his graduation. first i will take him for a date."taehyung said with a smile.

all are happy for both of them.

he dressed up for office and then to jeon's company. all bid their goodbye and went to their work. taehyung was also about to go to sit in his car but suddenly he received a call , he saw the caller ID it was bambam. taehyung smiled as he thought it must be about his baby boy. as this time they always call to inform about him. taehyung accept it. 

"hello bambam."taehyung said with a smile and cheerfully.

"tae--" bambam explained taehyung about all the situation how jungkook now know about their mission, how he broke, his sadness and about running from there without listening anything.

all the cheerfulness and excited died inside taehyung which was replaced by the panic and worried. 

"where is he?" tae asked hurriedly.

"we traced his phone. he is right now in the central park. tae please talk to him and explain everything. as i think now the time has finally come ."

taehyung hung up the phone and immediately ordered his driver to drive at that place instantly. without any delay they started their search.

on the way can't stop thinking and worrying about jungkook.

he pray that jungkook must be alright, safe and fine.

in 20 mins they reached there. when taehyung hop out from the car. his blood boiled by the scene in front of him. hi eyes darken.

 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

hello armies!

here is an update for today, 

i hope you will enjoy it. please share your opinion and reviews.

happy Dussehra to all.

May Lord Ram bless you all with the power of love, truth and light for you dreams and stairs of height you want to achieve in your life.

I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ALWAYS STAY HEALTHY, HAPPY AND SAFE.

ENJOY YOU LIFE....

OKAY THEN SEE YOU SOON.

TILL THEN TAKE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY 

BYE!!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

715K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
71K 2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
328K 13.5K 68
(COMPLETED) Kim Taehyung, known as Byun Taehyung, the only child of Namjoon and Jin, the heir of Kim's Empire. The Kim's are very much protective to...
117K 4K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...