πƒπ„π’π„π‘π•πˆππ† | 𝐇.𝐒

By svnflowerkiss

Best selling author Harry Styles is kind, sweet and charming. He's all someone would ever want and more. Jou... More

Introduction + Characters
❁ Chapter 1 | nina
❁ Chapter 2 | harry
❁ Chapter 3 | nina
❁ Chapter 4 | I think i've just seen an angel
❁ Chapter 5 | harry
❁ Chapter 6 | nina
❁ Chapter 7 | harry
❁ Chapter 8 | nina
❁ Chapter 9 | take your stupid ring
❁ Chapter 10 | harry
❁ Chapter 11 | nina
❁ Chapter 12 | harry
❁ Chapter 13 | nina
❁ Chapter 14 | harry
❁ Chapter 15 | nina
❁ Chapter 16 | harry
❁ Chapter 17 | i'm not ready
❁ Chapter 18 | harry
❁ Chapter 19 | nina
❁ Chapter 20 | harry
❁ Chapter 21 | nina
❁ Chapter 22 | harry
❁ Chapter 23 | ethan
❁ Chapter 24 | nina
❁ Chapter 25 | harry
❁ Chapter 26 | nina
❁ Chapter 27 | harry
❁ Chapter 28 | nina
❁ Chapter 29 | harry
❁ Chapter 30 | nina
❁ Chapter 31 | harry
❁ Chapter 33 | harry
❁ Chapter 34 | nina
❁ Chapter 35 | harry
❁ Chapter 36 | nina
❁ Chapter 37 | harry
❁ Chapter 38 | nina
❁ Chapter 39 | harry
❁ Chapter 40 | nina
❁ Chapter 41 | harry
❁ Chapter 42 | nina
❁ Chapter 43 | harry
❁ Chapter 44 | nina
❁ Chapter 45 | harry
❁ Chapter 46 | nina
❁ Chapter 47 | harry
❁ Chapter 48 | nina
❁ Chapter 49 | harry
❁ Chapter 50 | nina
❁ Chapter 51 | harry
❁ Chapter 52 | nina
❁ Chapter 53 | harry
❁ Chapter 54 | nina
❁ Chapter 55 | harry
❁ Chapter 56 | nina
❁ Chapter 57 | harry
❁ Chapter 58 | nina
❁ Chapter 59 | harry
❁ Chapter 60 | nina
AUTHORS NOTE
not an update BUT NEW BOOK!

❁ Chapter 32 | nina

4.4K 136 88
By svnflowerkiss

As soon as we enter the house, the lights are completely off. I shut the door behind me before walking towards Harry and placing my hand onto Harry's stubbled jaw. He grins when my hands wander down to clutch onto his coat, slipping it off and letting it fall to the floor.

Kissing him roughly, I grip onto his black button shirt, grasping it tightly as he walks backwards, his back hitting the wall until I'm practically pinning him against it.

Our hands roam over each other's bodies with urgency as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan into the kiss, feeling him slide his hands from my cheek, slowly down to my waist.

Being 5'6, my lips are leveled down to meet his neck perfectly as I suck on the skin and bite it, sure enough to leave a mark the next day. He lets out a gasp and I smirk in satisfaction as my lips trail up his neck and back onto his lips. My fingers trace the small buttons on his shirt, eagerly trying to get it off of him.

We're in pitch black darkness as I continue to feel the buttons, undoing them one buy one. Both of us are panting at this point and with shaky breathes and beating hearts, I successfully manage to completely unbutton Harry's top before he slides it off his body, leaving him shirtless with just his pants left.

My hand slides from the top of his chest down the trail of hair to his belly button as I continue to kiss him roughly. I'm close to sliding my hand even further below to his bulge but I feel him immediately grab my hand to stop me.

He pulls away from my lips, making me frown. "What's wrong?" I whisper.

He shuts his eyes for a moment, panting before he responds. "Bedroom." Is all he manages to let out before he takes my hand and tugs me towards his room.

My stomach turns with butterflies, fluttering as he shuts the lights on and picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. Our lips move against each other, taking his tongue into my mouth. I run my fingers through his head of curls with one hand, my arm clutching onto his shoulder with the other. His hands resting beneath my thighs before he walks me onto the bed.

His lips immediately make their way down to my neck, peppering light and desperate kisses onto my collarbone before going to my chest. His wet mouth stops to suck at the flesh and I shut my eyes feeling the pleasured sensation with a hum. His hands then glide up my body and to the straps of my dress, tugging them down and exposing my bare shoulders.

Sliding my dress off, I scoot back towards the center of the bed and give him a smile as I lay back, watching him tug his pants down and slip is shoes off. I bite my lip as my eyes roam over his inked body. His chest is rising up and down, seemingly out of breathe before making his way towards me.

Climbing over, Harry reaches down, teasingly ghosting his lips over mine. A little frustrated, I let out a laugh, making him grin at me. "Hi." He whispers.

"Hi." I smile at him.

"You okay? Do you wanna keep going?" His eyes go from my lips back up to my eyes as he watches for my response.

"I'm good- fuck I'm so good." I nod quietly before tilting my chin up to capture his lips with mine. I place my hand over his cheek, deepening the kiss and feeling his bulge against my stomach. I lift my hips up to feel just how hard he is for me making him release a groan into my mouth at the sudden movement.

He guides his head down, once again peppering wet kisses onto my body and leaving small wet trails down my torso before reaching the waistline of my underwear. My breathe hitches at the feel of his mouth so close to my center, my eyes fluttering shut at the sensation before he places a kiss on the clothed area teasingly.

"Fuck." I gasp out.

His ringed fingers trace the the outline of my clit lightly before he finally presses down gently making me throw my head back with a silent moan.

This was so fucking intense, holy shit.

I open my eyes back up to look at Harry who is practically watching me completely melt under his touch.

He smirks as his green and lustful eyes trail back down to my center, sliding his hands up to trace the sides of my hip bones with his thumbs before tugging at the waistband of my underwear past my thighs and down my legs completely removing them.

Spreading my legs apart, his face goes down to my center again and I feel the hot breathe of his mouth blowing against it. I shudder, feeling the sudden coldness of his rings pressing up against my bare clit, my breathing becoming heavier by the second.

"Oh my- fuck." I pant.

Harry begins to run his fingers in slow circles against me before moaning at the sight. "God, you're so fucking pretty." He whispers.

His fingers slide down my slit, spreading my wetness until finally entering a finger inside of me. Gasping at the feeling, my head falls back against the pillow and my mouth widens, a whimper slipping out.

"Jesus, you're dripping Nina." He says before starting off slow, pumping one finger in and out of me.

I clutch the sheets below me so tightly that I can feel my knuckles going white. Before I can even beg him for more, his mouth latches onto my clit, sucking on it and making my hips buck up.

"Shit, Ha-" My words are interrupted by another moan as I feel him enter a second finger, pumping even faster this time, the pressure in my belly increasingly building up by each second that goes by. My hands go to his sweaty curls and slightly tugging on them to pull him away. "I'm so fucking close." I shriek.

This only encourages him further and his fingers don't stop fucking into me. My breathing begins to go heavy, feeling myself fall closer and closer near the edge before my hand falls down to his moving fingers to stop him, arching my back. "Fuck- no, I don't want to cum yet."

Pulling away from my center, Harry meets my lips to press a long and passionate kiss, tasting myself in the process.

I hum, pulling away from him and sitting up, confusing Harry as he tilts his head and frowns. "Do you want to keep going? We can stop."

Immediately, I'm shaking my head, still out of breathe from Harry's actions. My legs feel like they're about to give up on me but I can't let that happen. Not before what I'm about to do.

"You've got a condom?" I ask him.

Harry nods, just as out of breathe as me and I watch his chest rise up and down before he runs his fingers through his curls. "Yeah." He says moving off of the bed and towards his wooden dresser.

As soon as the condom is in hand, he removes the rest of his clothing and makes his way back onto the bed beside me.

"Move back against the headboard for me." I say watching him do as I've asked. Harry's eyes move down to my body before moving back up to my face with a smile.

His cheeks are flushed and his lips, swollen red from our kissing.

Snapping a mental picture of him, I crawl over, my knees touching both sides of his thighs as I tear the condom packet open before sliding it onto him. I move my hips above Harry as he takes a hold of my waist with one hand, guiding me to sink onto him slowly.

"Shit." He mutters, emphasizing on the letter 't' as he throws his head back in pleasure. "I've missed you- fuck, so fucking much."

My arms hug his neck tightly as I feel my walls tighten around his size. I let out another moan as Harry's sweaty face falls forward and into my neck, pressing soft kisses to my skin.

"Me too.." I pant out. "Missed you."

I can't fucking think straight right now.

"Nina?" Harry let's out in one breathe which sounds like a mixture between a whimper and a moan.

"Yeah?"

He grunts as I circle my hips against him, feeling him fill me up nicely. "Swear I've never- oh fuck. Never felt something so good in my life." Harry says into my ear as I adjust to his length. "Nothing will ever feel as good as you."

I wouldn't even be able to describe this euphoric feeling if I'd even tried but fuck, it was good.

I feel him place another kiss to my neck before shuts his eyes, throwing his head back. I'm drunk at the sigh of the veins from his neck visibly form and his face scrunched up with pure pleasure. My stomach flutters at the way his eyebrows furrow and his swollen lips have parted to an 'o' shape.

This only encourages me to move my pace even faster as I feel his hands slide to my bare chest, squeezing my breast.

I moan and move my hand away from his messy curls, gliding it down to his jawline before finally making my way to his neck and wrapping my fingers around him.

"Fuck, you're going to kill me angel." He groans, the room around us filling with moans and nothing but our heavy pants. "Please holy fu-, faster."

Harry's grip gets tighter around my hips, urging me to move even faster and slamming me down against him, making me let out his name in a shameless moan, "Oh fuck."

I'd missed having him like this.

My hand falls from his neck and down to my clit, rubbing myself in circles before Harry's head falls back down to look at his length disappearing inside of me. He squeezes his eyes shut as I continue to move my hips, keeping up with his pace. "Shit, I have to be dreamin."

"Fuck- oh my god..." I moan throwing my head back at the sensation once again building up in my abdomen. Whimpers tumble out with every thrust Harry makes as I snap my hips against him.

He moves his mouth to my ear and I listen to his small pants, his voice dropping an octave lower as he speaks to me, "You getting close, angel? 'M dyin' to feel you all over me."

I nod frantically and moan at his words as I push him down completely for him to lay back.

Grinding my hips, it almost seems like I feel him go deeper than I've ever felt him. I rub my clit at a faster pace, nearly coming at the sight of him as my eyes wander on his pleasured expression. "Oh, fuck me..." I cry out as my walls begin to grip tighter around him.

"Shit! Fuck. I'm so fucking close." Harry responds in a frantic tone. "Keep going, angel. Let go for me, m' so goddamn close."

Hearing his voice drown out at the feel of my pleasure, my vision begins to blur as our thrusts become sloppier, the knot inside me begins to unravel. "Oh- I'm coming...fuck!" I whine.

Just as I'm reaching my high, Harry echos out a moan into the air, his body tensing before it spasms. He jolts his hips forward as his orgasm hits him, throwing his head back. "Nina, I'm- oh my fucking god."

He pulls out as I hear his small whimpers tumble from his lips, send chills throughout my spine as I collapse on top of him.

Our hips are still moving against each other, riding out our highs slowly as he continues to let out breathy moans into the air, my eyes fluttering shut.

My god, I was so fucked. Literally.

Feeling Harry's rapid heartbeat, we're both breathless. "Fuck...." I hear Harry breathe out. I'm too exhausted to even move a finger, as I hear Harry let out a laugh. "Everything alright?"

I can't even even respond, I'm looking up at him, to find him staring down at me with hooded eyes and a lazy smile.

I'm still trying to catch my breathe as I feel him reach forward and move my hair away from face and behind my ear.

"Yes..." is all I can manage out before my head goes back to his chest. He presses a kiss on the top of my head as we lay in silence.

This overwhelming feeling was so fucking intoxicating. Being with him like this felt so good. It's a feeling I don't think I could ever describe.

It felt so right.

A/N:
I mean...not too bad for my first time writing smut right?

Question: How are you feeling?

I'm actually so nervous about the election results, living in the U.S. It's so scary but I know I've done my part and I've voted, that's what matters.

I know it can be so nerve wrecking but if anyone anyone ever wants to talk or vent, whether it be about the election or anything else PLEASE do message me. My messages and DMs are always open.

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
114K 2K 45
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...