His Angels

By bagellss

[STANDALONE] Jax Monroe is a teenage father. Before playing the role of a father he had the role of a player... More

covers
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
q & a session
chapter thirty-eight
clarifications
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
announcements
sequel: prologue
sequel: chapter one
sequel: chapter two
sequel: chapter three
sequel: chapter four
sequel: chapter five
sequel: chapter six
sequel: chapter seven
sequel: chapter eight
sequel: chapter nine
sequel: chapter ten
sequel: chapter eleven
sequel: chapter twelve
sequel: chapter thirteen
sequel: chapter fourteen
sequel: chapter fifteen
sequel: chapter sixteen
sequel: chapter seventeen
sequel: chapter eighteen
sequel: chapter nineteen
sequel: chapter twenty
sequel: chapter twenty-one
sequel: chapter twenty-two
sequel: chapter twenty-three
sequel: chapter twenty-four
sequel: chapter twenty-five
sequel: chapter twenty-six
sequel: chapter twenty-seven
sequel: chapter twenty-eight
sequel: chapter twenty-nine
sequel: q & a session
sequel: chapter thirty
sequel: chapter thirty-one
sequel: chapter thirty-two
sequel: chapter thirty-three
sequel: chapter thirty-four
sequel: chapter thirty-five
sequel: chapter thirty-six
sequel: chapter thirty-seven
sequel: chapter thirty-eight
sequel: chapter thirty-nine
sequel: chapter forty
sequel: chapter forty-one
sequel: chapter forty-two
sequel: chapter forty-three
sequel: epilogue
announcement

chapter thirty-five

108K 2.8K 2.1K
By bagellss

I fluttered my eyes open rubbing it roughly before realizing... I had a very painful black eye.

"FUCK!"

"SHIT SHIT SHITTTT." I yelped tearing up.

"What happened!?" Levi runs into the room frantically holding a...

Plastic spoon?

"Nothing, I forgot I had a black eye and I rubbed it hard." I stuck my bottom lip out.

"Oh, baby." He sticks his bottom lip out. He comes to sit next to me on the bed. "You still look beautiful."

"Well I am your child so of course, you'd say that." I laughed.

"Hey, I don't lie. We all know that." He puts one hand over my shoulder pulling me into a warm hug.

"Why did it have to be you!?" He cries. I feel little droplets hit my forehead and slide down my face.

This man is crying once again.

"It's okay dad. I'm fine now."

"No, it's unfair." He embraces me tighter. Issac comes into the room, his smile turns into a frown.

"Now what did you do to make your dad cry?" He asks.

"My black eye," I responded chuckling.

"When I catch that scrawny dickhead, I'm gonna beat him down to the pulp and—"

"Honey, that's enough. You can trash talk him later." Levi says sniffling.

"You have to get ready for school. Breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes." He hands me the plastic spoon, wipes his tears, and then walks out of my room.

"Where does he get all of those tears from?" I mumbled asking myself.

"I don't even know." Issac shakes his head before walking out of my room closing the door.

Today was Friday thankfully. It's been a week or two I haven't been keeping track lately. I miss Journey more than anything in the world right now.

Kylie and I have been hanging out with each other every day after school. She wants me to keep my mind off of Journey but how could I?

Journey, a little baby made such a huge impact on my life. She made me get a feel of what it was like to be a mom. She even called me her mom.

I was mad the day I stormed out of Jax's house. I mean who wouldn't. As I was walking some dude tried cat-calling me but I was beyond pissed.

Eventually, he put his hands on me, hit me a couple of times but Issac had taught me self-defense a couple of weeks back so I fought him off and ran.

I ran but I didn't have anywhere to go. I didn't want to come home and be surrounded with questions, the twins were with their grandparents and Rex is resting from his surgery that he had gotten. The doctors successfully removed his tumor.

We are all so grateful. He is recovering and surprisingly he's doing it a lot faster than we'd expect.

He is a true fighter.

I didn't realize where I was running until I stood at the doorstep of Dylan's house.

I rang his doorbell and he opened it in shock.

He didn't hesitate for a second to pull me inside. The whole night I told him everything. He was beyond annoyed at Jax. I wanted him not to be but he would just cut me off.

Dylan watched me cry over and over again. We stopped talking about the situation and went on to talking about Tara.

How beautiful and smart she was. How kind she was to everybody. She had such an amazing and pure heart. She hid her sadness so good.

I was the last person she talk to when she committed. I should've known. It was all in her words.

"If anything happens to me, please make sure to take care of my parents for me."

"Stop Tara, nothing is going to happen to you."

"Just promise me?"

"I promise."

I miss her every day. There's never one day where I don't think about her.

"Please Journey, take your food." I placed the food in front of her on the high chair.

"Mama!" She cried.

"Mama isn't here right now okay? Please eat." I begged.

She continued to cry. She picks up her bowl of food and throws it onto the ground.

It's been hard without Brynn. Every morning Brynn used to come over and help out with breakfast and dressed Journey.

My mom usually left earlier for work but she's been staying behind to help out with Journey.

Every time Journey came into my room she'd look around for Brynn and when she realized Brynn wasn't there she'd cry.

She cried herself to sleep one night. It broke my heart.

"Journey!" I yelled causing her to jump.

She pouts her lips out and starts crying again.

"What's going on?" My mom asks coming down the stairs.

"Journey won't eat. She wants Brynn."

"Can you get ahold of her?"

"No mom, I can't." I bend down to pick up the mess.

"I wouldn't blame her." She mumbles under her breath. "I'll feed Journey, you can go to school after you clean that up."

"Mom?"

"Hmm?" She hummed out.

"Are you mad at me?"

She frowns and hugs me. "No, I'm just disappointed."

I nod. I'm disappointed in myself too.

School hasn't been the most fun for me. Brynn did everything she could to avoid me. I've walked up to her a couple of times but she'd walk past me pretending she didn't hear me.

Dylan hasn't been talkative either. He still sits with Kian and me during lunch but he would just avoid talking directly at me.

Kylie and Kyle send me a glare every chance they got.

Even if Brynn and I weren't together anymore I would still admire her.

She is beautiful even with her black eye.

I just want to know who did that to her badly. I knew it couldn't be Blair or Paris because they can barely throw a punch.

Can you even imagine one of them winning a fight against Brynn? I sure can't.

I just wanted to hold her. Be with her.

I'm such a fuck up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: october 28th, 2020

Disclaimer: Some of the things in this book that I've written can be unrealistic and I so get that. I started writing this book when I was 16 and since then I've learned a lot more and educated myself. Please forgive me if some of my older chapters were unrealistic. I'd love to go back and re-write it but if I do it'll just be worst than what it is now but still thanks for continuing to read.

Also the comments on my last chapter are fucking hilarious lmaooo. You guys are comedians, I love it.

I hope you guys are doing well, you should gimmie an update on your life too :)

Anyways enjoy your week! Thank you so so machhhh for over 300k reads and almost 700 followers!!!!! I'm so grateful for everybody who's staying tuned and waiting on my updates!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.8K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.4M 85.7K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
362K 1.3K 35
Avidas Leivi Yu is a Law student from ADMU. He loves to go on a party with his friends. He is a member of a frat that spoil them about the exam. He i...
772K 20.6K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...