Always Besides You.... (Editi...

By Sam_Vida

RagSan FF ~ Chapter with title in Capital Letters are yet to be edited Marriage is a beautiful bond which ble... More

0. BACKSTORY
1. Kick-Off
2. Intricacy
3. Tears of Past
4. Distress yet Calm
5. Fratello
6. The Talk
7. Anguish
8. Time Flies
9. Endeavour
10. Dosthi
11. Transition
12. Breath of Fresh Air
13. THE U-TURN
14. THE "YES"
15. NEARING THE UNION
16. RAGINI SANSKAR MAHESWARI
17. AFTER TWO MONTHS
18. JOY NEVER STAYS LONG
19. THE WRECKAGE
20. TRANSFORMATION
21. YET ANOTHER MISHAP
22. SURFACING OF FOES
23. BRACING FOR THE UPCOMING
24. THE PARTY
25.
26
27. You're My Life~
28. Friend or Foe?
Partners-in-crisis
THE FOE
31. KAVITHA
32. COLLOQUY
33. THE PAST
34. DON'T CARE ABOUT LIMITS
36. MS. ROY!
37.
38. The Deception
39. Solace
40. Family Time!
41. Shed Inhibitions
42. Corollary
43. @ Mumbai
44. Together There!
Epilogue
Bonus - 1 : Happily Ever After?!
Bonus - 2 : The Tranquil
Thanks!

35.

620 45 179
By Sam_Vida

Task for you guys😃. Please suggest a title after reading the chapter. Pleaseee *Puppy eyes*

"I don't care about the limits, Ra-gi-ni. I just don't care! And I'm not some daily soap vamp to create melodramatic situations before doing something. I prefer to stay silent and do my work. So just take care of yourself. Please don't come to me with these kinds of cribbing and keep your threatening with yourself."

Kavitha pushed Ragini releasing her out of the hold as she pointed them the exit of the room.

Ragini continued glaring with blood shot eyes, breathing fire as rage filled in her with every passing second. Kavitha stared back her for a few moments and shut the door soundly, while Sanskar kept his hand on Ragini's shoulder in support.

"If I didn't have to consider anyone else, I should have just killed her and ended all these for once." Ragini gritted her teeth while walking into their room along with Sanskar and SwaLak. "But at another side, I'm not able to imagine this woman as the culprit. WHY THE HELL ARE WE NOT GETTING THE ROOTS??" She whisper-yelled exasperated and trashed a flower vase to the floor.

"Ragini...!!" Swara called out softly while Sanskar closed his eyes witnessing a frantic Ragini before his eyes. 'Let her allay her frustration; her burden.' He thought.

"Where is Aru now? Even Ananya is not here! They should have wrapped up Kavitha till now. Another day has almost ended and... Urghh!!"

"Ragu.. It's okay. Calm down. We can't feel defeated, Ragu. That's what they wants.. our enemies wants. Aru has got an important call that's why he is not here. You only used to tell earlier, it's better to hope for tomorrow than sulking over yesterday and today. This too shall pass." Swara said after making her sister take a seat on the bed, settling down from the to and fro pacing.

"It's easy to say Swara.." Ragini said defeated. "She has been playing with lifes like this for months. We can't wait for another day for her to do anything more worse."

"I'm not saying to wait for tomorrow. I'm just saying, please don't lose hope Ragu. You're Ragini, the one who fought silently with her! The one who went to extents which were so new to you! Don't lose hope. Just cry out your agony. You will feel better." Swara squeezed Ragini's hand and looked up to Sanskar in anticipation.

Sanskar blinked his eyes as Swara and Laksh left to their room. The day didn't end yet!

"Ragz..." He called softly sliding next to her leaning to the headrest.

Ragini shifted her teary eyes from the shattered pieces of vase to Sanskar. Tears spilled from her eyes, down her cheeks and a thumb wiped it off immediately.

"What happened to my Sherni biwi now? Dosth, we can't be like this, Hain na?" Sanskar said in a babyish voice to which Ragini nodded like a cute baby.

"Sorry..." She whispered as she slided closer to him, placing her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. "Suddenly I felt so mad that I just wanted atleast to slap her. Sorry.." She lifted her face again to look at him and mumbled.

"You're sounding as if you did something more terrible than that. But you did nothing, Ragz."

"I couldn't! I don't know I just feel so different when I'm in front of her. Her attitude.... She has fire in her eyes but... It's something... Your ex is a mystery, Mr. Dosth!" She sighed chuckled towards the end.

"Phew!!! Finally you laughed."

"I was actually mad at Aru also. He didn't even tell us where they went and now, their phones are not reachable." Ragini twitched her lips in irritation.

Sanskar felt his t-shirt getting wet again and lifted Ragini's face to find her silently crying again.

"Ragz, what's this??? You were fine just now." Sanskar asked perplexed by the sudden mood swings of his wife.

"What if... something hap-happened to Bade Papa and Papa?"

"Nothing will happen, Ragz!" He patted her softly.

"Arre, something positive should happen, na?" She asked nudging his chest gently.

"Ragz, are you having fever?" He asked examining her temperature while she rolled her eyes. "What happened? Mood swings?"

"Acha sorry!" She replied in a babyish voice. "Stay like this sometime more." Ragini snuggled closer to him cocooning her self like a baby.

"Waise, don't you feel shy, Ragz?? If it was old Ragz, you would have been a tomato by now, right?" Sanskar teased the weird behaviour of Ragini. They loved the fact that nothing left them embarrassed till the moment; whatever was there between them.

"Why should I be shy? I felt nice when you held me." She said honestly, a smile playing on her lips. "I feel peace now!" She said trying to snuggle more.

He chuckled again. She's a baby! There's no need to wait to let her know what he thinks. But let this storm pass away!

***

"Ragini.... Ragu..." Swara knocked the door for the fourth time. She had to make sure that her sister didn't need anything.

Sanskar opened his eyes, his sleep disturbed due to the knocks. 'Ragini slept so late?' He mused smiling at the snuggling petite figure.

But she changed her dress; even her hair was slightly damp. She smelled so fresh. He stared her sleeping like a baby and lowered his face to place a good morning kiss but was interrupted by the knock again.

Swara waited for another fine minutes and knocked the door again. 'Is Sanskar some Kumbhkaran that he isn't awake by this disturbance!' She scoffed.

"What is it?" Sanskar asked rubbing his eyes, irritated.

"Err... Ragu... Is she fine?" Swara mumbled worriedly.

"Yaar Swara, her husband is with her. No sleep monsters will eat her." He whined. "Till yesterday you were not like this!"

"Can I come inside?" She asked rolling her eyes.

Sanskar hummed murmuring a good morning and gave way for Swara. She rushed besides Ragini and sat there checking her temperature and slightly trying to wake her up.

When Sanskar was about to stop Swara, she looked at him and flashed a smile.

"She's in deep sleep now. Let her be." She heaved a sigh of relief.

Sanskar crossed his arms near his chest and leaned on the wall narrowing his eyes while Swara rubbed her eyebrows.

"Woh, yesterday she was moody. And today she woke, had bath and again slept." She stuttered and made facial expressions for him to understand the obvious.

"So...?" Sanskar asked irritated.

Swara sighed. "Till last month, you used to be in Pune this time."

"Yeah." Sanskar shrugged.

"And I used to check Ragini in the morning when she don't feel well, you know. She didn't used to lock the door. I thought she won't be feeling good but she's better... No worries. Maybe you're right, her husband is here, no! Anyways, let her sleep. I'll bring breakfast over here. And will get hot water bag also after she wakes up..." Swara blabbered not knowing what to say. "....err... I mean if she wants! Sorry for disturbing your sleep." She again flashed a smile and stood up to run out of the room.

"Oh!" Sanskar said flustered. "Oh! I'm sorry... I mean thanks... Thanks for checking on her."

Swara shook her head smiling, a bit embarrassed. "She's my sister! Waise, she might be little moody and cranky." She said with a fond smile caressing Ragini once more and excused from there.

"So that explains the mood swings, Mrs.Dosth!" He chuckled spooning her again letting her snuggle more to him.

***

"Yeah, Arvind." Sanskar answered the call received on Ragini's mobile given she refused to budge from her sleeping beauty avtar.

"Haa.. we're at home only. Oh... Okay! Anything important?... All fine, right?" Sanskar asked quite worried over the phone.

Ragini squirmed in her sleep, rubbing eyes with her fist and stretching her arms wide. She blinked at the lightened room.

Sunny this so soon? She mused and looked up to find her husband talking in phone.

Weren't they behaving all hubby-wifey yesterday? Wasn't it cute? She bit her inner lips and suppressed a goofy smile.

Maybe she could tell him, that she loves him. Let this storm subside once! She played with the button of his t-shirt and admired his face. He seems serious!

Ohh!! She mentally sighed. Did she forget what happened last evening? Drama is yet there is their life.

"All okay?" She asked in a hoarse voice as Sanskar disconnected the call.

"It was Arvind. He was calling you continuously, so I attended. He said everyone to be at home only today, especially by evening. There's something unsaid!" Sanskar gulped fearing the upcoming disaster. Would it be one?

"He didn't say anything else?"

"Not to worry! And everything will be sorted soon, it seems!" Sanskar sighed looking at his petite wife. "Slept well, Sleeping beauty."

Ragini gave the most innocent smile and nodded her head.

"You feeling good? Or should I ask Swara to bring hot water bag?" He asked casually seeing her still laying not having any plans to get up.

A pink hue adorned Ragini's cheek as she heard him. She never had such conversations with any male species. He's her husband though!!!

She quickly sat up adjusting her hair and clearing her throat while Sanskar stiffled a giggle.

"Somebody is blushing I guess!" He teased realising his wife's state.

Ragini faked a cough and closed her eyes. "I'm fine!" She rambled swiftly and gazed the clock and that is when her eyes widened in horror. "11.55!!!!" While Sanskar laughed out loud at her expression.

***

*SLAP*

"YOU BETTER MIND YOUR WORDS!!"

"I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO DICTATE OVER WHAT I SHOULD SAY. THIS IS OUR HOUSE. SO YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE!"

"Swara... Kavitha..." Ragini and Sanskar rushed out of their room hearing the commotion at the drawing room.

As they approached, a livid Kavitha and equally seething Swara are what they got to see. The elders who also rushed to the hall stood confused at the happenings and Laksh walked down the steps unknown about the situation.

A moment ago,it was all fine!

"Swara.." Ragini called out rushing to her sister's side.

"Better you ask your sister to control herself. Can't say what will be happening next." Kavitha breathed fire.

"Swara.." Laksh stood beside her and made her face him. That is when they noticed the finger marks on her left cheek.

"Swara..." Laksh and Ragini gasped but the duo continued their glaring. If looks could kill, they would have been mere ash by now.

"What the hell!!! How dare you to raise your hand on my wife?" Laksh growled yet controlling his bubbling rage.

"I dare enough to do that, Mr. Maheswari. Ask your wife to mind her own business." Kavitha retorted.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it Ms. Roy?" Swara smirked. "And the truth is your so called love for Sanskar was just a facade. Kavitha was just a facade."

Kavitha's rage soared and she tightened her fist visibly shaking in fury. "I can simply kill her if I want! But it's not worth my energy." She gritted her teeth as she spoke to Ragini.

"And your reaction proves Swara is true, doesn't it Ragini?" Laksh spat back.

"ENOUGH!!!" Kavitha yelled. "The Kavitha whom you're accusing loved Sanskar to her death! The Kavitha whom you're describing as a facade had her world revolving around Sanskar!! But she doesn't exist now! Now it's me who hate Sanskar to death! S-A-N-S-K-A-R!!"

In contrast to the soaring fury in Kavitha, Maheswaris had a confusing state. They were not able to understand why the girl before them had grudges against the family. Her voice held pain and immense hate; what they felt was empathy.

"Why Kavitha?" Ragini's voice softened. If they could make Kavitha spill the facts, at this moment, that's most important!

"Yes... Tell us, KAVITHAA!!! WHY?" Arvind's voice boomed in the hall as he and Ananya descended the stairs.

"Why are you not the old Kavitha?" He held a blank face making it difficult to comprehend what he intends to get as outcome. But in a flick of moment a smirk crept his face; Ananya's too.

"Or should we say----"

I actually don't know how this part came out. Just went on typing and this is what it ended like. So need honest comments.

I somewhere tried to bring a light shade in their dramatic life. But don't know how much succeeded.

What do you expect coming up?

Hihihi.... RagSan is waiting for toofan to settle🤪 Whom should propose whom?

I'm very bad at writing romantic scenes, in fact worse! So I can't assure anything now🙈

Heartfelt thanks to all who supported this story till here.

Love you all
Sameera ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 11.1K 46
Meet Swara Bose and Sanskar Maheshwari who both have lost the trust in the constitution of marriage ..And when they were forced to enter into an ma...
132K 10.9K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
27K 1.4K 11
A story about brother's - not edited
34.3K 1.7K 38
Life is sometimes a roller coaster ride and at times the decisions you make feels so right but would turn out to be the worst. It doesn't always give...