8. Time Flies

~◍☆-✿-☆◍~

How would it be if moon was not there? Night would have been the darkest, to the extent we could never imagine! Even if Moon's source of light was sun, it was there, all around the day illuminating our world tirelessly.

The Maheswaris gave RagLak's relation 7 months time; even after 1 month they are adamant on the current decision, they can apply for divorce which will be granted after 6 months or otherwise they can live together forever.

Swara stood beside her window, staring at the moon as her thoughts wandered aimlessly. 'Even now Ragini chose for the first option, adamant on breaking the marriage, for ME!?' A tear escaped from Swara's eyes remembering Ragini's pain she saw.

Her relation with Laksh was strained. She felt hurt but she could manage it. What she couldn't manage was the aloofness in Ragini's eyes when she bid bye to return to Maheswari Mansion.

'Either God always gift me with pain or make me reason for other's pain. Why?'

•~•×✿ו~•

"She will be staying here. At least now you can muster up courage to have a word with her. Till now, neither you apologized to her nor accepted her mistake in front of her. That's not right, Lucky. You can't expect to be good with your mouth sealed and mind lost in thoughts. I don't want such a treatment for my friend from my brother." Laksh's thoughts got broke with Sanskar's words.

"I'm telling you the truth, she's trying to sort out things happened because of her, not because of you. Please don't take that for granted." Sankar continued fed up of his brother's moun vrat through out the drive to which Laksh nodded.

"I hope these things are getting inside your brain instead of exiting through the other ear. Lucky, I'm serious this time." Sanskar warned.

•~•×✿ו~•

The ladies of Maheswari house were sitting in the drawing room.

"Maa, don't force me to stay in Laksh's room. I won't be able do that." Ragini said Annapurna in a low tone. "I'll stay in the guest room."

"It's your decision, Ragini. Make sure that the decision you took and takes will keep you happy in future."

Ragini smiled back to Annapurna keeping her hands over the latter's. "The truth is I will regret the whole life that I let go of such a loving maa and sasural. But no worries, what if it will not remain as sasural, I will come here as a daughter. Won't you consider me as your daughter, Maa?"

"Yes!" Uttara gleamed. "I always wanted a sister to support me in front of my heartless brothers." She chirped dramatically and hugged Ragini.

"I thought you would never need to ask such a question to me." Annapurna extended her hand to give a warm embrace to Ragini.

"Jiji, I was thinking why would give guest room to her? Arre, we will make Laksh sleep in guest room. He was always scared to sleep in that room in childhood. We can test if he's having that now also. It had many days we had some entertainment here." Sujatha asked delightly lifting her eyebrows.

"Well! That's a nice idea but he won't let us sleep then." Annapurna said and the ladies chuckled lifting the mood.

"Go beta, you freshen up first. We will talk then!" Annapurna said. Ragini smiled at the ladies and walked to the guest room.

"Where will end, jeeji? I'm worried!" Sujatha said with a tensed face as the worry reflected on others.

•~•×✿ו~•