Bonus - 2 : The Tranquil

Belated birthday wishes @lucky_lakshmi . This is for you! I wish the journey awaiting you be the most beautiful and filled with happiness and chocolates :P

~◍☆-✿-☆◍~

"You want something to eat? Ice cream? Jalebi? Gulab Jamun? Pickle? Biryani?" Sanskar put forward the menu for the night.

Ragini yawned and glanced the clock which showed 12.58 a.m.

"Nothing to eat! We should sleep." She said tired.

"But your cravings? You should be feeling to eat something, right? See, weather is so good, your patidev is so good and baby is also good. Come on!" Sanskar said cheerfully but Ragini shook her head.

Smiling, he pulled her gently to his embrace, letting her settle to his warmth. "You should have more food, Ragz. Look how tired you are!" He said worriedly.

"I have you with me, right?" Ragini mumbled, slowly drifting into sleep.

Sanskar sighed seeing Ragini sleeping, continued stroking her hair. His Ragz, was at the end of second month of her pregnancy and she was tired.

There was no morning sickness till a week before. Till then, she was the same. But, in a week, he felt as if his wife became half of what she was! Her appetite decreased, her mood became low and only thing she wanted was him!

Their doctor was positive about her condition, confirming the that tiredness is due to her body adjusting with the changes.

But it bothered him!

"I can't see you like this, Ragini!" He mumbled as he continued staring the soul of his life.

"Hmm..." She hummed in sleep, making him smile and peck her forehead.

•~•×✿ו~•

"Ragu, eat!" Swara said to Ragini who was playing with the food.

Everyone's attention fell on her making her pout her the stern gaze from her Pari Bhabhi.

"Mann nahi kar rahi hai, Bhabhi!" (Don't feel like, Bhabhi!) She said.

"Beta, you seems so tired. Eat a little and drink the juice now. After sometime, you can again have something." Ramprasad said with a smile.

Ragini nodded her head obediently, making others chuckle.

"Try this!" Chirped an excited Uttara as she and Durgaprasad joined the family from kitchen.

"Kheer!" Ragini's face bloomed involuntarily, as she smiled wide at the delicacy.

"Bade papa made it! Only for you, Bhabhi!" Uttara added making Ragini's eyes misty.

"It doesn't matter who made it, it matter for whom it was made." Durgaprasad said in his usual demeanor as he sat for his breakfast. "Ragini beta, you should have your meals properly. You should be strong to handle everything coming on the way, okay?" He patted her head affectionately, making everyone smile.

"Mhari pohe ki toh koi kadar nahi hai mhari bahurani ko!" Sujatha sighed dramatically after a while.
(My daughter-in-law doesn't value my Poha.)

"I'll eat that also, Maa!" Ragini said with a pout.

"And my healthy paratha!" Swara said strictly.

"A bit of halwa also.." Pari added with puppy eyes.

"It's made of ghee and it's good for you!" Annapurna said in support of Parineeta.