36. MS. ROY!

"Why are you not the old Kavitha, Ms. Roy?" Arvind held a blank face making it difficult to comprehend what he intends to get as outcome. But in a flick of moment a smirk crept his face; Ananya's too.

"Or should we say Ms. Sangita Roy"

Sangita a.k.a 'till now Kavita's" eyes shot up as the name rolled out of Ananya's tongue.

Her eyes somehow still had that unquenchable rage. Her lips stretched a bit giving way to a slight smile making the claim valid.

SANGITA ROY!

"Sangita!" Sanskar mumbled again as in to assure it again as a smile of relief flashed over his face. His belief didn't betray him!

While the others slightly frowned at the new turn of events!

Tears threatened to spill from her blood-shot eyes. She clenched her jaws as the tears made way down her cheek. "You got the suprise gift three years later, Sanskar Maheswari!"

Sanskar's eyes widened as realisation dawned up on him.

Two days after Kavitha-Sanskar decided to marry---

"Kavitha, what's the matter? Why are you sulking since yesterday?" Sanskar crossed his arms to his chest as he stood before a pouting Kavitha.

"Sanky... I... have a.... secret!" She spoke slowly and softly closing her eyes.

Sanskar narrowed his eyes sensing a prank. "Oh really!! And what's that? That you're already married and have two children or you're a spy or---"

Kavitha's mouth went "O" listening to him and she puffed. "You won't ever take my words seriously, right! I'm serious now. But I don't want to reveal it. It's a surprise for you and I'm adamant on getting you flabbergasted. But, trust me, I'm not cheating you, okay. Just couple of days more. On my birthday, it'll be here." She winked at him.

"That means it's not here as of now?"

"Nah!!! I have been trying since years to get it here. But some or other hurdles with pop up. This time it's pakka!" She pinched her throat swearing.

"Achha... I'm excited.. And when are you letting me meet your gorgeous Gitu, yaar! Make that also part of gift." Sanskar said playfully winking.

"Idiotic miser! It's my birthday for your record. You ought to buy me a gift!" She scoffed walking off as he trailed behind her giggling.

"Surprise... You?" Sanskar mumbled being stunned. "Sangita... Gitu??"

"Weird, right. She wanted to surprise you introducing me but even then shared everything with you covering with the name Gitu, except the fact that Gitu was her twin sister. She had been all exhilarated over how you would be stumped on seeing another version of her but ---" She trailed off biting her inner lips.

(And finally baby girl ishqdinoorhai3 managed to guess it😉)

"Exposed, aren't we? You played a pretty nasty game, Ms. Roy!" Arvind admonished her. "Posing yourself as your sister's---

"Watch your accusations, Mr. I never introduced myself as Kavitha, did I? I never said I loved this man, did I? I always said I'm not the Kavitha he knew. I only hated him!" Said Kavitha extremely composed unlike few minutes ago.

"But you chose to hide the truth, Sangita." Ragini's voice was soft making sure that it didn't sounded as an accusation.

"Oh, I didn't! I came here as Sangita Roy only. But the one who claimed to love my Kavitha was not able to even differentiate between us. That moment; that moment made me realise that he really didn't deserve to know the truth or a chance. And I wanted to know how long this drama will stretch!"