5. Fratello

~◍☆-✿-☆◍~

~Maheswari House~

"Are you going to leave Ragini?"

Laksh stared Sanskar blankly. Obviously anyone would ask that question, especially to him. He looked upwards as then closed his eyes in search of an answer within himself.

"I said, Bhai. I can't hurt her anymore." Laksh's voice held pain and defeat.

He was indeed tired of himself and life. Whatever he tries to do, it always ends up being the worst.

Sanskar's gaze on Laksh was unwavering, as if studying the human infront of him, his brother. "Lucky, you know what you're telling, right?" What he heard just now was not something he expected. "Like really, you're in senses? Because you need to start taking time to think before deciding something. In that manner, the chance of this guilt would be less."

"Haan Bhai. You heard truth. I didn't tell that I love her. It's just that I'll leave it to her to take the decision this time. No decision; no need of time. I don't want to do anything that would end up in another mess." 

"Laksh" Both brothers turned to see Annapurna standing at the doorstep.

"Maa" Sanskar immediately reached her side, pulling her inside the room gently.

"Laksh, we even warned that you will end up regretting your decision. Now look at the situation." The worry lines on his mother's forehead made Laksh hang his head. "At least from now, whatever decision you take, please make sure it's not taken hastily. That would never favor us in the future, beta. And let me remind you Marriage and Relations are like glass; you need to handle with utmost care. It's not a game to expect another chance. For every chance, we will lose something irrecoverable." Annapurna tried to make her son understand.

"Maa, don't worry. Your beta has become little more intelligent, now. Everything will be fine. Don't take a toll on your health by getting tensed for him." Sanskar said with a smile, blinking in order to assure the elder lady.

Sanskar was always fond of his elder aunt who supported and motivated him in every stride of his life. Things had changed with time but he could feel the old bond between them.

The unwavering love of his two mothers!

"Haan Ma. Don't get tensed. Everything will be sorted." Laksh also backed his brother's words. "I know I don't have any say in forthcoming decisions. It would be better like that."

"You don't have to step back from your life's decision, Laksh. No one here is saying so. Your Pappa have decided to call them here for a talk. Be there with a sorted mind." Annapurna tapped her younger son affectionately before glancing the latter.

Sanskar blinked in assurance with a smile at her and her face reflected a faint smile.

•~•×✿ו~•

~Baadi~

The silence remained between the sisters after the elder one's question. Swara could feel the rush of thoughts in Ragini's mind by her unfocused gaze and misty eyes.

Something was terribly wrong!

"Ragini..." Swara called her out breaking her thoughts.

Ragini looked at Swara, her eyes glistening with tears. She could feel the clenching of her heart; she could see the pain in her sister's eyes; she could see the acknowledgement of her pain in Swara's eyes.