43. @ Mumbai

✿◍•~••~•◍✿

•~•×✿ו~•

Mumbai!

The city of dreams!

She didn't get the chance to dream and plan this trip though! It was sudden; too sudden for her senses.

It was only this morning she was having a hangover and jumbled mind; and by evening she is at another city; miles away from her home.

Be ready to fly to Mumbai... With me!!

A small smile formed on her lips as she continued gazing out of the balcony of the flat in which they're staying.

Whose flat? She doesn't know.

When she asked her dearest husband, he flashed an idiotic toothy grin and winked at her and all she could do was shaking her head.

As wind passed in making her tresses fly, she couldn't help stare at the vast of ocean which could see far from there.

Peaceful from outside... But the story of depths will be totally different.

Maybe just like how she feels now.

"Hume bhi dekha karo, ji!!" Sanskar said dramatically, making Ragini stifle a chuckle.

Whatever happens in her life, this man never fails to be bring a smile on her face.

She turned around to see him cladded in a white shirt, neatly tucked into formal pants.

He looked different! Entirely different....in a good way!

Ragini closed her eyes, sighing to herself. She has probably gone crazy.

"Feels different on not wearing suites." Sanskar sighed dreamily, straightening the non-existent wrinkles on his shirt.

Ragini continued gazing him, taking in the childish excitement he shown.

"Chale!?" Sanskar asked her, raising his eyebrow with a smile.

She nodded her head silently and he led her way.

Ragini glanced Sanskar in between as they walked towards their car. He was happy...

But was she? Obviously not!!!

She was a mess! A Total Mess!!

•~•×✿ו~•

Ragini sat in the beach sand, her bare feet covered with sand, fresh waves from the ocean teasing her by softly touching her finger tips.

The roasted peanuts in her hands were probably offended on not getting attention as it was wholly directed towards Sanskar who was standing a bit far from her, talking on phone.