band shirts

By lvrgrl

calum hood au. ❝do you even listen to them?❞ More

band shirts
zero
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
epilogue
thank you ++ sequel
sequel
if youre still here

six

10.1K 611 228
By lvrgrl

BLAKE

I picked up the frayed book carefully, slowly flipping through the pages. I had read this before and had enjoyed it a lot but couldn't seem to find it in any bookshops. I reminded myself to look online later. I placed it into my tote bag and continued down the aisle, my eyes skimming the books carefully.

"Hi, excuse me!" I turned my face to meet a pair of hazel eyes. They were soft, inviting. The rest of the face matched the eyes, all inviting. His lips were a light pink, and very kissable. He was smiling at me, making his dimples noticeable. His hair was a curly mop on his head, but more importantly, he was talking to me.

"Sorry, hi" I smiled back, putting the book I was holding back in its place.

"Blake, right?" He asked, "I go to your school...You're friends with that Calum kid, right?"

"Uh huh" I replied, taking a step closer to him. "Oh, yeah! I remember you! You're in my art class right?"

The boy - Ashton, I think - grinned and nodded happily. "Yeah! You're a really good drawer, by the way. Is that what you want to be?"

I shook my head, "No, it's just something I enjoy doing"

Ashton bit his lip nervously and sighed. "So...Are you and Calum like, dating?"

"Us?" I laughed, "No way"

He smiled again, seeming more relaxed. "So it's alright to ask you out?" At my surprised expression he laughed. "What? You've never been asked out before?"

"I mean, sure. When I was popular," I chewed on my lip, "I just have no clue why you would want to ask me out. I mean, weren't you dating that Crystal chick?"

Ashton's smile faltered. "Uh, that's been over for a while now" He replied, though I could see a little bit of anger flash in his eyes, but it was gone in a second. I was sure I had imagined it. "So...tomorrow after school? You can come back to mine or we can go out for a late lunch?"

"What about both?" I smiled. Ashton beamed. I retrieved a pen from my bag and reached for his arm. I scribbled my number quickly and pulled back. "See you tomorrow" I told him before turning around with a small smile and walking away.

--

this chapter is so short oh well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...