єṅċһѧṅṭяєṡṡ - ṡ.ṡṭıʟıṅṡҡı

By EstellaNovella

A young witch navigates love, friendship and the supernatural after a hunt for a body in the woods. STILES ST... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131 - TW!
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161

9

21.5K 651 294
By EstellaNovella

Faline is sat on Allison's bed as Allison flicks through her clothes.

"I thought your mother was a buyer for a boutique" Faline says, staring at the options with distaste.

"She was" Allison says.

"What she means is, looking at the state of your closet and the clothes you have" Lydia says. "It was a waste of money"

Allison pulls out a black and brown patterned shirt that elicits grimaces from the other two girls.

"Pass" Faline and Lydia say.

A tie dye, bohemian orange and blue top was next.

"Pass"

"Let us see" Faline says before Lydia and herself begin rifling through her clothes.

"Pass"

"Pass"

"Pass on all of it" Faline says.

"God, Allison" Lydia says. "Respect for your taste is dwindling by the second"

"Luckily I suspected as much" Faline says. "I went out and bought you a top"

Faline and Lydia had gotten ready at Lydia's house.

Faline was wearing a pair of black jeans paired with a red cropped bardot top. On her feet she had her Louboutin boots and a black leather jacket tied the look together.

Faline pulls a black sequined top out of the bag she had brought with her.

"It's cute but Snow White enough to fit your image" Faline says, tilting her head to the side analytically.

The door opens and Allison's father walks in.

"Dad, hello" Allison says.

"Right, I'm sorry. I completely forgot to knock" Mr Argent says.

"Hi Mr Argent" Lydia flops back on the bed and Faline grimaces at Lydia's attempt to flirt.

"Dad do you need something?" Allison asks.

"First and foremost" Mr Argent says. "I'm going to meet your new friend-"

"Faline Michaels" They shake hands.

"Michaels? Like Polly?"

"You knew my mother?" Faline asks and Argent nods.

"We were friends before she left for Ireland with you and your father" Mr Argent says. "But I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight"

"What?" Allison asks. "I'm going out with my friends tonight"

"Not when some animal is out there attacking people" Mr Argent says.

"Dad, Dad-"

"It's out of my hands" Mr Argent says. "There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past nine thirty. Hey, no more arguing"

"Someone's daddy's little girl" Lydia says.

"The way you just said that and the tone of voice you used makes me want to hurl" Faline says. "Not as much as those colour ideas for your room though"

"Sometimes" Allison says. "But not tonight"

Lydia and Faline watch as Allison opens her window and begins to walk along the roof. The two share a glance before Allison turns back to them.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asks.

Allison flips off of the roof.

"Eight years gymnastic. Are you coming?" Allison asks.

"I would usually" Faline says. "But my shoes are worth more than all of the clothes in your closet combined"

"We'll take the stairs" Lydia says.

Faline gets to the bowling centre and is greeted by Stiles in the exact outfit she had told him to wear.

"You look good Stilinski" Faline says and Stiles hands her a single pink rose. "Thank you"

"I'll get our shoes?" Stiles asks and Faline nods, handing Stiles her boots. "You'll get them back"

Faline sits with Jackson and Lydia until Stiles returns holding out a pair of shoes which Faline pulls on before lacing.

"Only you could pull them off" Stiles says and Faline smiles.

"Faline you're up first" Lydia says. "Don't worry if you lose. You're pretty enough for everyone to forget"

Faline bowls the ball and watches it go straight in the gutter.

"I suck at this" Faline says.

"Hey" Stiles stands behind her. "Stop thinking so much, just breathe and-"

Stiles pushes her arm forward and all of the pins get knocked down and Faline gets a spare.

Allison claps for the girl who takes a bow before sitting down, watching as Stiles gets a strike. Then it's Lydia's turn and Jackson steps up behind her. Guiding her arm and Lydia gets four pins in total. Allison gets a strike.

"Somebody bought their A game" Lydia says, before she glances at Faline and Stiles who were in deep conversation.

Jackson gets a strike and it's the moment three of the group were collectively dreading, Scott's turn.

"You're up McCall" Jackson says.

"Oh god" Stiles mutters.

"You can do it Scott" Allison says.

Faline and Stiles both shake their heads. Faline's eyes widen when it goes directly into the gutter, not even touching the wood.

"This is a nightmare" Stiles says but his eyes widen when Faline places his arm around her shoulders. "For Scott that is"

"Jackson" Allison says, annoyed at the boy's laughter. "Mind shutting up?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Jackson says. "I'm just flashing back to the words 'I'm a great bowler'"

"Maybe he just needs a little warm up" Allison says.

"If he hits the sun" Stiles says and Faline smirks.

"Maybe he just needs the kiddy bumpers" Jackson says.

"Just aim for the middle" Allison says.

"How about you aim for anything except the gutter?" Jackson says.

"Let him concentrate" Allison says.

Faline and Stiles watch as the ball once again veers into the gutter.

"Great job McCall" Jackson says. "Man you are a pro"

"Don't worry" Allison says. "We only just started"

"Stiles, can you help me again?" Faline asks.

"Y- yeah o-of course" Stiles stammers, standing behind Faline. "You just line it up and-"

Faline lets go of the ball and it travels straight down the middle and she gets a strike. Faline claps her hands as Lydia cheers for her best friend.

Once again it's Scott's turn and Allison gets up to help him.

"What did you tell him?" Faline asks, her eyes widen when Scott gets a strike.

"To think about me naked" Allison says and Faline gapes at her.

"Forget Snow, maybe we should call you blow" Faline winks and Allison goes bright red.

"I haven't ever-" Allison says.

"Obviously" Faline says. "It's nothing to be ashamed of Allison. Stiles is too. So is Scott"

"You're not?"

"One drunken mistake I can never take back" Faline says. "But I'm glad I can barely remember it. And maybe a few sober mistakes but I just block them out"

They all watch as Scott scores multiple strikes.

"Wow, he must really want to see you naked" Faline says.

"That is seriously amazing" Allison says. "Jackson, how many strikes is that?"

"It's six" Jackson says. "In a row"

"Something just clicked I guess" Scott says.

"Maybe it's natural talent"

"Or supernatural" Stiles whispers in Faline's ear and she nods.

"I could use a little natural talent" Lydia says. "You mind helping me out this time Scott?"

"No you're good" Scott says. "Go for it"

"Thanks for the vote of confidence" Lydia says.

"I'll help" Jackson says.

"How about I just try this on my own?" Lydia says.

Lydia steps up, lines it up and gets a strike.

"I think I'm getting the hang of it" Lydia says.

"That was sort of perfect form" Allison says.

"Was it?" Lydia asks.

"Maybe you should stop pretending to suck for his benefit" Allison says.

"Trust me" Lydia says. "I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit"

At the end of the game, Stiles takes the shoes back and brings back Faline's boots in perfect condition.

"I paid a little extra so I could place them in a unused locker" Stiles says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You did that for me?" Faline asks and Stiles nods.

"Are they together?" Allison whispers.

"No" Lydia says.

"They act like it" Allison says.

Lydia just hums in response.

"Faline has never had a boyfriend" Lydia says. "She told you about the drunken hook up but other than kissing boys at parties she's never gotten romantically involved with anyone"

"Why not?" Allison asks.

"Her mom died when she was young" Lydia says. "Then her dad packed up their life in Ireland and he shipped her over here. I was the fourth person she got to know here, Jackson was actually the first"

"She seems so happy though" Allison says.

"Don't we all" Lydia says before standing up and brushing her legs off. "Now anything else you want to know, you ask Faline"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 7 12
Life is good and calm for Celia Marco. She achieves decent grades and has great friends, Scott, Stiles and Lydia who offset the mounting pressure fro...
346K 12.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
12.5K 369 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
886 57 14
❝She can feel the discomfort poking into her like the twigs on the ground, broken off from trees swaying in the soft breeze, trees that seem as dead...