Let Me In (Au) - An Ereri Sto...

Oleh tiffleigh94

Modern day AU. Eren Jaeger is fresh out of school and is looking for a job to keep him on his feet until he g... Lebih Banyak

~0~
~1~ The Diner
~2~ Time To Get A Job
~3~ We Meet Again
~4~ The Club
~5~ The Interview
~6~ The Interview Pt. 2
~7~ The Contract
~8~ Internal Monologue
~A/N~
~9~ My First Day
~10~ Bowling
~11~ Bowling Pt. 2
~12~ Working With Levi
~13~ Let Me Show You Something
~14~ The Office
~15~ We Can't, 🔥
~16~ Oops
~17~ The First Date
~18~ Men!
~19~ Let's go out
~20~ Take me home
~21~ Let's go to bed
~22~ Hangover
~23~ Levi's place
~24~ Boyfriend
🍋~25~🍋 Office Fun
~26~ Paris?
~27~ Let's Go To Paris
~28~ Paris!
~29~ The first lie
~30~ Style time
~31~ Levi PoV
~33~ Do you trust me?
~34~ So sour
~35~ Sister?
~36~ Guy Talk
~37~
~38~
~39~
~Christmas Special!~
~New Years Special~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~ The End
Don't Let Me Go - Sequel to Let Me In (Ereri)
Long Time No See!

~32~ A Friend

2K 65 124
Oleh tiffleigh94

*A/N - Hoolllyyyy whaaat. Over 1k reads? Are you guys for real?! Thank you so much for reading this! You don't even realise how happy it makes me just to have someone read my story, vote and if you comment...you should see the little dance that I do. Haha!

Sorry for taking so long to get this chapter finished, I've had a lot of shit go down in my personal life.

Also, as I have no idea how to actually write this next scene i'ma just skip it and go onto after the catwalk. Sorry!

Thank you all so much for continuing to support me. I love you all❤*

Eren PoV

I walk back behind the curtain and lean against the wall, breathing a sigh of relief. It wasn't hard, it was just nerve-racking. It's something I've never done before so being thrown into something like that is very daunting.

A brief moment later Connie walks in to join me by the wall with a smug look on his face. "Killed it." I cock an eyebrow at him and smile.

"Atleast one of us enjoyed ourselves." I scoff.

"What? You totally killed that too! You're like a whole ass titan killer!" I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Sure, more like I'm a titan myself. I felt like a bumbling fool out there." I huff and slide down the wall to the ground.

*Please enjoy those references, I'm sorry but I had to get it in this story at some point xD*

"Dude, you were so good. Stop putting yourself down, man. Come on, let's go get changed." He offers his hand to me and looks down at me with such a persuasive look I can't turn him down.

I quickly look away shaking my head and hiding my smile before looking back up again him. "Fine." I take his hand and he pulls me up with ease, his muscles in his arms flexing and rippling. "Now let's get some goddamn clothes on. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with all these half naked people around me."

"Not me though, eh?" Connie turns to me with a wink.

I roll my eyes again. "You even more so. You're my friend and you're stirring up feelings I've only had for Levi. Now, get!"

His eyes open wide at my remark and another smug smile takes over his lips. "Hey, what can I say, I'm an attractive guy."

"Yeah, yeah, Con. Just move." I say gloomily as I stomp passed him and back to the dressing room.

As I approach I can see Levi sitting on the table, one arm across his chest and his hand resting on his other arm as he talks on the phone with a frown. How the-- "How did you get here before me?" I ask him confused.

He looks up at me and his frown vanishes and is replaced with a proud smile. He quickly ends his conversation and stands up straight. "What can I say, I wanted to see you. You were amazing out there by the way."

I shake my head and roll my eyes. "No I wasn't, but thanks." I give him a small smile. I sit down in the place Levi had just abandoned and pull him closer to me by the waist before flopping my head against his chest and heave a sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asks me softly as he strokes my hair.

"I don't know if I can do this, Levi." I all but whisper.

"What do you mean?" He says lifting my face up by the chin to look at him, his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

I purse my lips and look away. "This, it's just...it's a lot. That's all."

He places a hand on my cheek and kisses me on the forehead. "I won't force you to do something you don't want to. I know this was a lot, this is your first time doing something like this...and then you got roped into something completely unprepared." I look up at him and meet his gaze. "I'm sorry, Eren."

"It's alright. I knew this is what we'd have to do here, I just didn't think it would be so soon." Unconsciously I shiver and the realise I'm still practically naked. "Uh, Levi?" I say sheepishly.

"Yes, love?" He replies and I blush at the word.

"Can I get dressed...?" I laugh.

He looks down at smirks before chuckling softly. "You'd think I'd take note that I'm hugging a really hot half naked guy in front of me, right?" He shakes his head.

My cheeks burn even more and I bite my lip before pushing him away from me and grabbing my clothes from the chair. "Shut up. You're the hot one here anyway."

I look up to see him cocking an eyebrow at me. "I guess we have to agree to disagree."

"I guess so." I shrug. "So, when's your turn anyway?"

"My turn?" He furrows his brow.

"Y'know to do what I just did?" I ask pointing in the general direction of where I came from.

"Oh!" He rubs the back of his neck. "Uh...that's actually later today...."

"I can sense a but. What is it?" I ask as I furiously pull on my trousers.

"Uh, its meant to be that duo one...the one I told you about? It's actually for the two of us, not just me." He watches me intently to gauge my reaction but I quickly turn away.

"Right. Yeah. Okay." I say nervously as I slip my shirt over my shoulders.

"Look, I can cancel it if you'd like, we can do it another time or something?" He offers.

"No, no, it's fine." I turn back to him and start buttoning my shirt. "I'll prefer it with you anyway. Especially if it's anything like that last one we did together."

He smirks at my reply. "Glad to see the optimism returning."

"Whatever." I laugh. "That was a really good day for me."

"You don't realise how hard it was not to kiss you that day." He says approaching me as I finish the last button.

"Really?" I ask and he slips his hands around my neck.

"Mhmm." He kisses me softly and I place my hands on his waist. "Its so nice knowing I can just do it whenever I want to now."

"Definitely." I mumble as I give him a kiss in return that he gladly accepts and attempts to deepen it by sliding his hand up into my hair and pulling me down closer to him.

"Eh-hem." A cough interrupts our moment, AGAIN, and our lips break apart. "Sorry to interrupt but uh..." we turn our heads in the direction of the voice and instantly Levi stands up straight and retracts himself from my body.

I look at him in confusion but copy his pose. A man who looks to be in his late 30s stands before us, he is in a black dress, his blonde hair is pulled up into a small bun and has brown eyes. I have to admit, he is a pretty attractive guy.

"Eld, uh, hey." Levi says.

"Long time no see, Levi." Levi's eyes brush over me quickly and then back to "Eld".

"Levi?" I ask.

"Uh, sorry. Uh Eld, this is Eren my...uh--my friend." Friend? "Eren, this is Eld, an old co-worker."

I frown slightly at Levi then look to Eld and offer a hand. "Hi, nice to meet you."

"Likewise." He says as he shakes my hand. "Any chance we could have a catch up, Levi?" Turning to address him again.

"Maybe another time. I'm a bit busy right now." He says, he seems nervous.

"Alright. How long are you in Paris?" He asks tilting his head.

"Just the week." He starts to fidget but places his hands in his jean pockets to stop the movements.

"Well, hopefully I'll catch you again before the week is out." He says with a smile and winks at Levi then nods in my direction and walks away. How odd.

I turn back to Levi and quirk my eyebrow at him and he just gives me a small smile. "Friend?" I ask.

"What?" He asks confused and quickly looks to where Eld walked away then back to me.

"You called me your 'friend'?" I say as I cross my arms over my chest. "And what was that winking all about?"

"Oh! Uh--" He says trying to catch his words. "Slip of the tongue. I'm not used to it yet. I'm sorry." He steps closer to me again but I don't budge my arms and I keep my stance. "And the winking was nothing, I can't say I noticed."

"Eren?" He asks softly and I roll my eyes. "Look, I'm sorry it was an accident. You know you're more than just a friend to me." He reaches up to place a hand on my cheek but I quickly side step.

"But do you?" I reply and shake my head as I step away from him and walk away, leaving him standing there alone.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2K 257 36
Eren is a normal guy until he discovers he has titan shifting abilities and is recruited by the scouts... It's just what he wanted to get what he nee...
468K 7.7K 68
Click on R E A D for pages filled cliché scenarios, odd imagines, and ( typical ) one-shots of Humanity's Strongest and you ( the reader ) She, he...
301K 12.3K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
574K 28.8K 27
Eren was a friendly, carefree 13-year-old living in the city of New York, where he met a homeless teenager around his age. Pitying him, Eren gives th...