Hookup Culture

By VansBTv

Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❤️🤣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contempo... More

Skip To 'II' To skip the "boring" parts
Evangeline
SINCE SOO MANY PEOPLE WORRIED bout it!
Trenton
Evangeline
Trenton
II
II
III
III
IV
IV
V
V
VI
Marie
VI
VII
VII
VIII
VIII
IX
IX
X
X
Marie
XI
XI
XII
XII
XIII
XIII
😅
Marie
XIV
XIV
XV
XV
Marie
XVI
XVI
Kalani
XVII
XVIII
XVIII
Marie
XIX
XIX
XX
Marie
XX
XXI
XXI
XXII
Kalani
XXIII
🙌🏽Appreciation 🥰❤️ fav-Comments.
XXIII
XXIV
XXIV
Thank Yall 🥳
Marie
Giovanni
Marie
XXV
Giovanni
XXV
Giovanni
XXVI
Marie
Derrek
XXVII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXIX
XXX
XXX
XXXI
XXXI
XXXII
Actually

XVII

2.3K 94 17
By VansBTv

Evangelines P.O.V

Saturday 6:30 am

"We've tried Everything."  I fell limp on the couch Tired from trying to put Ino to sleep.

"This is the worst she has ever been" Marie Held her head in her hands, as Lilly took a shot at Rocking Ino.

"What do we do?" Marie mumbled to me softly peeping over at a blanked out Lilly. Looking back to Marie I shrugged.

Lilly Looked like she was On the verge of being completely over everything. She has So much on her plate right now.

Standing up I Grabbed Baby Ino From her allowing her to break her blank stare at the wall.

She was startled for a second staying in the same position "...thanks" she mumbled relaxing her limbs.

"Marie play like some Ocean waves... Or some" I nodded sitting on the couch.

"Iight" she agreed.

Continuing that for a couple minutes Ino finally began calming down, closing her eyes while sucking her thumb.

Seeing my phone light up ringing in the distance I scooched over, confused because it was a number I hadn't had saved, I answered cautiously.

"Hello?"

"Angel!" A Little females voice Squealed.
"Angel Its Kalani"

Smiling, I sat up straight "Hey Lani How are You?"

"Good, Were coming to get you!" She spoke as a statement.

"Yeah Angel Were on the way!" You could hear Rell yelled in the background.

"You Guys Im A bit busy right now" I apologetically responded.

"We are Outside! Cant say no Now!" She hung up the phone.

Confused I Handed Ino to Marie, passing Lilly in the kitchen As she stared to cook Breakfast.

Going to the front door to peak out and check to see what Kalani was talking about A Knock beat me to the punch making my heart stop.

I was nervous it was Trent- I haven't seen him since He dropped me off the night of the party, and Honestly I didn't know if I was Ready to.

Ive been abused in some form my whole life, I definitely wasnt looking for that type of shit. 

"Who?"

"Trent" he called out confidently.
Looking back at the girls not knowing what to do Marie Told me to open the door waving he hand around silently, Gulping I did as she said.

Once the door opened And I saw him, my heart soared.

He Looked as good as he Always does.
Lips sucked in, Eyebrow raised as he looked down at me. It took Everything in me not to smile.

"Hey" he said trying to be all smug and nonchalant.

"Hey" I Mumbled back trying to keep my gaze from catching his.

"ANGEL COME ON!" Kisha Yelled sticking her Head out the window.

Looking Back at Me Trent Smirked.

"They wanna see the rooms with you."
Finally remembering I even did That I shook my head ok.

"Give me a sec, ill be down."

Nodding his head I closed the door slowly looking back at Marie and Now Lilly too.

"What do I doo yall?"  I looked frantic.

"What do you mean bitch you Already said Yeah!" Marie laughed shaking her head at me.

"But yall... he hasn't even fucking apologized... how ima go and act like everything is ok and it aint?" I say looking back at the door quickly.

"Dont Act like shit... just Treat the kids accordingly, then call an Uber to leave when They take a Nap or some" Marie shrugged her shoulders.

Grabbing My Pants I changed from My PJs, throwing on My Naruto Sweater.
"Iight yall ill be back... Bye bye Baby Inoo!" Walking out I jogged down the steps to the car.

"Heyy yall" I waved smiling big at them.

"Hey Angel! Trent said You had a Surprise for us?"

I laughed to myself buckling my seat belt.
"Sure Do." Turning back to them I grinned.

"Who wants to go First? You-" I Pointed to Terrell "or Yall"

While Driving Off the kids argued the whole way there on who would get their surprise first.

Peeking at Trent He was Nodding His Head to the music, tapping his fingers on the wheel.

Keeping My Eyes straight I Laid my head On the window with a sigh.

Not to Long afterwards we were on Trents side of town... The suburban side.

"Lets go yall" Trent Opened the door getting out fast.

Rolling My eyes I unbuckled my seat belt as Lani Pulled the door open for me.

"Whats the surprise?"

I smiled at her getting out the car.
"Come On ill Show yall."

Waiting for Trent to Open the door the Kids danced around his feet, and Lani told me about a book 'The Skin im In' She was reading.

"...it helps whenever I feel Ugly" I caught her before she finished off.

"Lani... Baby, Youre Far from Ugly...and what happened to your hair?" I finally realized Looking under her hood.

Trent Turned back Looking also, confused. "Yeah Lani what happned?"

"Uh... I wanted a New One!-" she looked up at me "can you do it?... but just like a Nice ponytail? Or Two Cornrows?"

Giving Trent a Face I shrugged more confused then before.

That style could have stayed in for a Month at least.

"Yeah sure... No Problem"

Going Inside The house I smiled hard My Heart beating fast for them.

"Alright yall-"

"Wait" Trent Cut me off looking at me from the side of his face.

He Just Pissed me off honestly. I rolled my eyes again.

"Lets get some to eat first."

"You couldn't think of that before we got here?" I asked with an attitude.

He smirked at me tilting his head.
"Actually... I was hoping you'll cook for us again" amusement dripped off his words Making me want to smack him. I should after what he did.

The kids all cheered and I Literally couldn't refuse their faces.

"Ok... yeah sure"

"Angel... Can we Go to the mall again?" Kalani asked following behind me sitting at the island.

"Uh... Well, If Trent Doesnt Mind you coming with me."

I pulled the eggs out turning to see him leaning at the corner of the kitchen.

"Nah... matter fact-" Giving me a grim look he Smiled back at Lani. "We can all go."

I squinted my eyes with him.

"REALLY?! GUYS WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL!" Kalani ran to the living room.

"What game are you playing?" I harshly whispered over the Island still giving him a suspicious look.

"What? I cant Take My Girlfriend and My Siblings to the mall?" He laughed in his hands.

"I stop being Yo Girl the momment you cut my air circulation off an aint apologize!"

"The hell You did" He Laughed at me sitting down.

"Whatever"

I kept scrambling my eggs.

"I need you to do some for me though" he said suddenly standing behind me making my heart hit my ribcage.

"What Trent?"

Remaining in his spot behind me he sighed.

"Some weird shit happened with the courts an... Apparently that Nigga at the party Made a False police report saying I shot at him... I Need you go to the Police station... make a report and give a description, so the judge will Leave the situation alone."

Feeling like this was all my Fault I Immediately started to cry.

'So that situation was really that serious?'
"Why the fuck you crying?" He grabbed my face wiping my tears.

Turning my Face I walked to the fridge taking out some Bacon and grits.

"Ima do it Trent... But Dont ever do no Shit like that for me again If it can Hurt you getting them! I will Never be worth it !" I replied continuing to cook.

He smiled at me big.

"Thank you."

"Its not for you" I rolled my eyes.

"Still Angel."

Waving him Off I Kept cooking.

"Go sit down"

"Does that mean you forgive me?"

"Hardly Trent"

I could feel him roll his eyes at me but he left it alone going to sit down.

"How the fuck ima forgive you an you aint even apologize?" I mumbled to myself siring the grits.

He doesnt understand how terrifying that actually was. To see him in his... 'Killing' Mode almost.

"Dumb ass"

***

"Trent Can I Get some shoes?"  Kalani asked running into Journeys.

"Of course..."

"Ouu me too!" Terrell let go of his hand following behind Lani and Kisha.

"When we gunna show them the rooms?" I sighed looking at my phone screen.

Trent turned to me smiling.

"Why so you can Leave?" I gave him a pointed look as to say 'Yea Nigga' and he laughed at me.

"Later than" He walked away.

What an asshole.

"You know if you would just apologize I wouldnt be as mad."

Turning to me Trent gave me a stern look.
"What Ima apologize for? ... if you do some dumb shit like that again... ima slap yo silly ass." He went to turn back of the direction of the store then back at me.

"Be mad all you want... you still mine... an I can prove it" He laughed walking away.
Feeling Myself get wet I walked their way flustered and annoyed.

-for some odd reason I Like writting Trents P.O.V a lot more🤧.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.7K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
2.6M 74.9K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
187K 3K 37
COMPLETED✅ When uni student Talia Herera finally finds it in herself to break up with her shitty boyfriend Tim, Oscar Atkins -Volleyball star- at th...
27K 270 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...