The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

By classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
Chapter 5
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 7

21.7K 623 886
By classicallycomplex

Really recommend you listen to this at that part of the chapter

AURORA didnt speak to Tom most of the day after that. When he left the balcony he seemed to disappear for hours on end.

Aurora had looked around the house for him, excepting him to be locked up in his study but the house elf said she hadnt seen him sense he had came home. After a while she gave up and retired to bed.

She was only half awake when she heard Tom come in.

The bed dipped and Aurora turned over her sleepy eyes met with Tom's. As much as Aurora hated to admit it, Tom really was extremely handsome especially in moonlight.

"Where did you go? I was looking for you." She whispered staring up at him as he was hovering over the bed.

"Lucius Malfoy called, he needed some help" he mumbled. "Help with what?" "Dont worry about it Darling, go back to sleep" he whispered smiling softly.

Aurora knew he was lying. He was being too nice, everyone else would fall for it becuase they saw Tom as this tall charming intelligent man but unfortunately Aurora knew there was so much more.

But right now she was tired and didnt really want to know the truth. She learnt with Tom not only that Knowledge is power but its was also dangerous. What you dont know cant hurt you.

"I wish you wouldnt lie to me" Aurora sighed as Tom settled into bed. "It would make this marriage thing a whole lot easier" she muttered.

"I dont know what your talking about sunshine, I'd never lie to you" Tom stated and Aurora chuckled sarcastically. "Oh please Tom" she groaned.

"So you where looking for me hm?" He teased and Aurora rolled her eyes. "Only cause there was a bloody spider" she replied turning around to stop the conversation.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

The next few days just went on the same as the last. Tom went to work, Aurora ate breakfast then hung around the house.

She had been working her way through the books in the library. Sometimes she would find Lucia there once or twice Dominic Carter joined her.

"Oh hello Aurora" Domminc said smiling when one day Aurora walked into the library. "Uh hi" Aurora stumbled walking closer in. "Aurora" Lucia greeted.

The two girls where laying on the sofa, Lucia a book in her hand and Domminc had her little black cat perched on her lap.

"What are you doing here?" Aurora asked approaching them, Domminc smiled widely shuffling over and patting the space beside her. "Lucia's doing some research on astrological signs" Domminc explained.

"Donni you were born September 30th right?" Lucia asked "yes" "interesting it says here muggle would call you a Libra" Lucia said "what's that?" Aurora asked "it's a group of people born between September 22nd to October 22nd, apparently due to how the planets aline develops your personality" Lucia spoke "its says Domminc is Diplomatic, Fair, Idealistic, social and clever but also unreliable and vain. Well that about sums you up" Lucia chuckled as Domminc hit her shoulder.

"What about you? January 25th" Domminc asked "hm Aquarius, progressive, independent, intelligent, unique and analytical. Strange it's quite right isnt it?" Lucia frowned.

"What yours Aurora, your birthday?" Aurora chuckled "November 5th" she said. "Scorpio, Determined, Brave, Loyal, Honest, Ambitious, Jealous, Secretive and Resentful. Well we'll just have to see if you live up to your expectations" Lucia joked "well we'll see" Aurora smiled.

"Who's this?" She asked scratching the back of the cats ears. "His names Romeo" Dommic said as the cat purred rubbing its face agianst her hand. "Hes lovely" Aurora smiled. "Yeah well Evan doesnt think so" Domminc chuckled.

"Evan, the one with green eyes?" Aurora asked "yes" Domminc said "he seems nice" Aurora muttered "yeah well he's ok when he's not moaning about Romeo" Lucia laughed.

"You havent met all of the boys yet have you?" Domminc asked "I dont think so, I've met you and Lucia obviously, I've known Regulus since I was very young and Narcissa from school, I briefly remember Malfoy tailing after her. I met Evan and another man, the one with the beard" Aurora replied.

"Ah yes that's Antonin Dolohov but most people call him Tony, he's quite the character" Lucia chuckled "and quite the dickhead" Domminc mumbled sourly and Lucia shot her a sympathetic look.

Aurora looked at the two I confusion but didnt dwell on the subject, she had only known these girls a week. "Anyways that just leaves Eric" Domminc announced her usual bubbly smile back in her face.

"Eric?" Aurora asked "yes Eric Avery he actually should be here soon with Regulus they are going to help us with some research" Lucia said "about astrology?" Aurora presumed.

"well no bu..." "Donni!" Lucia hissed cutting Dommic off. "Sorry Aurora, Tom made us swear we wouldnt tell you" Domminc sighed sympathetically.

Aurora bit her tounge and put on a tight smile. She remembered in Hogwarts desperately pleaded Regulus what was going on with Tom before she knew. The late nights, the snappiness, this new obsession with the dark arts. Aurora cringed just thinking about the arguments they would have.

"Of course he did" Aurora spat. "It doesnt matter, I dont want to know any ways. So.. I presume your all.. you know" Aurora said motioning to her inner wrist.

"Those Knight things" Aurora muttered her voice was bitter and Lucia could tell just from her pitch the hatred she had for the words, like she was spitting fire. Though she hid it extremely well a hatred that buring is hard to camouflage. You can see it in peoples eyes.

"Tom changed the name. We used to be Knights of Walpurgis to Deatheaters" Dominic explained. "Death eaters? Well that's rather gruesome. Ill admit it's much more intimidating than that Knight crap" Aurora chuckled but that sour bitter fire still spat from her tounge.

"Hello girls" the call of a males voice caught the small groups attention and they turned round to catch a glimpse of a boy with blonde hair and another with dark curls.

"Oh hello Rory" Regulus greeted smiling briefly at her. "So what was it you'd wanted help with agian? The r-" "shut it Eric!" Lucia hissed and motioning to Aurora. "Oh" he mumbled.

"Um I dont think we've actually met yet" Eric said and put in a smile as he approached Aurora.

"Aurora Blossom" she smiled trying not to show her annoyance "Eric Avery" he said taking her hand and giving it a soft shake. "Avery.. nice name I like it" Aurora pointed out "uh thanks" Eric chuckled.

The two approached the larger table at the back of the library everybody else had gathered at a few steps away. I thought her name was Riddle now" Eric muttered to Regulus.

Regulus quickly shoved his shoulder "for the love of merlin Eric do not say that to her. Until she is forced to call herself riddle she wont do it. Shes very head strong and well frankly her and Tom's relationship didnt end on very good terms" Regulus scolded "what happened with them, you know when she found out about the whole world domination thing?" Eric whispered the two boys looking over at Aurora who was examining the book titles behind her.

"Tell you later it was a long story" Regulus muttered. "So" Aurora piped up leaning her hands in the table.

"I know I'm not meant to know anything buuuuttt.. rules where meant for bending right? I want to help you guys" she said with a oscar winning smile.

"She seems fine with it" Eric stated softly to Regulus. "Its all a cunning little act Eric, she does it alot. One of the reasons she Interested Tom so much. Always got mediocre grades but was still a golden pupil" Regulus muttered.

"Aurora Don't" Regulus sighed louder so he was addressing everyone. "Do what?" Aurora asked innocently "don't do the whole manipulating to get answers thing, you know Tom wont buy that. Come on I think he's looking for you anyway" Regulus said taking hold of her arm leading her out of the library.

"Gee thanks Reg was about to get some crucial information" Aurora grumbled as they walked down the long corridors of Riddle manor.

"We both know that would only make things worse" Regulus sighed "how is it bad trying to stop innocent people dying?" Aurora snapped.

"Rory- you know that's not what I meant. It's just better to leave it alone. Its safer not to provoke him" Regulus said his tone softer at the end.

"Regulus- that, that was one time" Aurora stumbled stopping walking. "You say that. But- all those other times I saw the bru- " "Rough sex Reg" Aurora laughed but her voice like humor and her eyes wouldnt meet his.

"It was one time" she repeated but it was more in a tone like she was trying to convince herself.

"I know, I just- I just keep remembering the night you ended up on our doorstep" Regulus murmured. He quickly wrapped his arms around her body giving her a small squeeze.

"Don't worry Reg, he took a vow remember?" She whispered "I know. I just worry" he muttered letting go of her. "Come on, he's been asking for you" Aurora looked at Regulus in disgust.

"If Tom wants to see me he can come find me, I'm not a dog he can call upon with a whistle" Aurora hissed folding her arms. "Rorryyyy, what did we just talk about" Regulus sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Theres a difference between being difficult and having self respect Reg" Aurora said.

Regulus sighed agian "fine, I'll tell him your-" "tell him what I said" Aurora interrupted. Regulus looked at her as if she was crazy. "Whatever" Regulus grumbled and strolled down the long hallway.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

"Bloody women" Tom growled to himself. He was walking quickly through the halls of Riddle manor trying to seek out his difficult fiancee.

He despised the fact he was scurring the grounds of his own house looking for her but he had a tight schedule and didnt time for his usual pettiness.

"Aurora!" Tom called when he saw the familiar head of raven hair sat at the large grand piano. She was in the painting room, a large room with high walls completely covered in portraits of people from decades ago the only source of light was the decorative glass roofing.

"Oh its you" she grumbled "why are you sitting at a piano? You dont know how to play" Tom asked as he approached the Piano resting his arms on its ledge and Aurora rolled her eyes.

"I know how to play mary had a little lamb" she sassed "the muggle nursery ryhme" he snickered. "Oh shut up suck up" she groaned. Tom smirked down at her as she pressed random keys listening to them chime.

She bit her tounge when she felt Tom sit down beside her, she hated having him so close, their shoulders touching, his hot breath trickling down her neck. It made her on edge.

"Let me" he murmured placing his large hands over hers. He felt Auroras jolt beneath his as he softly gripped her hands guiding them over the keys. Aurora was barely listening when the soft sound of Edelweiss played through out the room. She was too hyper focused on Tom's presence beside her.

His right arm head around her body, keeping her close while its hand guided hers to the keyboard. Not once Had Tom's eyes glanced upon their hands his eyes where locked on her face.

Having to restrain himself, he was so close to her ever so often his nose would brush her cheek. He could feel everytime she took a breath or shuddered when his breath hit the skin of her neck.

He could feel her hands molded agiasnt his own like a jigsaw puzzle. To halves that hadnt been one In so long. The tension in their actions began to fade as they both were able to relax in each other's presence once agian.

Like those 4 rickety years where washed away and it was the summer of 5th year once agian. Tom felt Auroras frame slacken slightly and she let her hrad rest on Tom's shoulder behind her letting Tom spread the smallest of smiles across his face as her eye line was still focused on the piano.

He tried to stop his small smile growing when he heard Aurora begin to hum along with the sweet tune of the piano. But he couldnt stop the sides if his mouth up turning slightly.

"You look happy to see me" she sung so softly it was just above a whisper and Tom could not deny now that he was smiling but quick wiped it off and replaced it with his familiar smirk.

"I missed this" he whispered his voice smooth like silk as his fingertips caressed the tops of her knuckles. There was silence for a moment not the awkward kind but more peaceful.

"Me too" Aurora admitted her volume barely hit a whisper. Tom let his right hand slip from her hand to her lower back his other hovered just below her jaw letting his thumb run across the bone structure.

He turned her head to look her in the eyes although his was stuck to her lips. The space between them was barely a few inches as Tom inched ever so slightly closer.

"Tom..." Aurora whispered as his fingers ghosted along her jawline "Tom don't" Aurora mumbled but he didnt listen and kept inching forward his hand tightening around her waist.

"Tom!" She protested pushing herself out of his grip and standing up walking away from the piano.

"What Aurora you said you missed this!" Tom yelled standing up from the piano stool. "Did you not hear the part when I said don't!" Aurora shouted as Tom approached her grabbing her by the forearms trying to pull her closer.

"Tom get off me!" She yelled pushing him away once agian. "I thought you promised you where going to cooperate!" He said his voice pitch raising. "And I thought you said you werent going to pressure me into anything I wasnt comfortable with!" Aurora growled.

"Ugh Merlin I know what your trying to do!" She snapped grabbing the roots of her hair as Tom ran his hands up his face exasperatedly.

"What? Tell me Aurora what am I exactly trying to do?" He spat "don't act like you don't remember!" Aurora roared storming over to him pointing her finger in his face.

"Fine! Fine! Whatever I do remember happy?" Tom scorned "extremely" Aurora hissed and turned to walk out of the room.

"June 16th 1974" Tom said and Aurora stopped in the door way turning back to him with a glare. He was propped up agianst the side of the piano inspecting his ring.

"Aries Rosier was throwing a ball to celebrate his oldest daughters engagement. You where wearing a long purple dress. I asked you for your name at the champagne fountain, I asked why you where hear with your Aunt not your parents and you told me they died when you where 5. I told you mine where dead aswell. Bellatrix Black began to approach us so I quickly asked you to dance and pulled you onto the dance floor. The orchestra where playing Delaney Drattsons version of Edelweiss and you said you much preferred the original after Bellatrix was gone I took you to the Rosiers piano and Played it for you. You kissed me that night, it was short but still one of the best kisses of life" Tom spoke.

Aurora was silent except for her stare that was to soft to be a glare but to hard to hold any kind of compassion. Then she turned and left.

Hey guyssss we hit 3k reads!!
Thankyou so much agian I'm so grateful for all of you and ngl some of you comments are so funny nd supportive I know this chapter is a little shorter but I had a bigger idea that needed a new chapter

Hope you all keeping safe

Thankyou agian

~Lizzie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.3K 8
It was a normal day in Hogwarts in the 1970s-not. Everybody was in shock of the quietness from the Marauders. Regulus Black had noticed a change in h...
360K 9.6K 70
Annabella Ariana Grindelwald, daughter of the Criminal Gellert Grindelwald, and traitor Queenie Goldstein. Age 17, eyes the color of the deepest pur...
17.1K 433 34
A girl who's had many lives has come back for more. This time she's with her good friend Tom Riddle. It's all a game of which side she prefers, her b...
689K 16.5K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...