Being Mrs Knight [{COMPLETED}]

By rimanendoanonimo

Meet Damon Knight, a 27 years business tycoon. Handome and sexy ,girls kill to get laid by him, men want to b... More

PROLOGUE
CASTS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Author's note.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
LORENZO'S BAMBINO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

2.6K 88 0
By rimanendoanonimo

Damon's POV.

            Seeing Trinity in that state literally broke me. I wish I was there earlier, but unfortunately the plane had to be delayed because of the weather. That's a story for another day. No one understood my joy when she woke up. All I wanted to do was kiss her. Finally, I was able to talk to her, even if I had to leave so she could rest. Scratch that, I never left. Immediately she was asleep, I came back watching her. I would never let her out of my sight.
"You're pretty obsessed" I turned to see Leo.
"More than obsessed. She's my addiction and when you mess with what Damon loves you get burned. Let's go have fun" I said looking at Leo. He knew that look.
"I'll get Lily to watch Tri"he said walking away.
"Marco, Marco. I will always be one step ahead of you"I said to myself.
Let the game begin.

*Hey everyone, before y'all will say this chapter is short, I know. The show down is I the next chapter. I just want y'all to know it's gonna be bloody. So it's optional. You can skip it and still understand from chapter twenty six. Love y'all*

*I'm putting on my black jackets and sun glasses😎😎. Shits about to get down. Oh yeah imagine me freaking out in a girly not so girly but girl🤗.........you get what I'm saying 🤦🤦*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.8K 15
Emma Reese's main worries used to be homework, feeding her cat and being able to find her Friends reruns in the DVR. That was until she decides to do...
323K 11.5K 50
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
48.5K 2.2K 48
"Can a Man be complete for a Woman? Can he vanish away her pain?" . . Let's Find out!! -Self ...
253 42 34
I always knew I had a thing for my brother's bestfriend the all too famous Damon Kingsley an effortlessly handsome specimen So you can expect that...